- » Spiced Date Bar
Spiced Date Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced date bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced date bar recipes.
Spiced Date Bars
Spiced Date Bars has a different taste. Spiced Date Bars gets its taste from eggs mixed with sour cream and flavored with cinnamon. Spiced Date Bars is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 43.7656
In a small bowl pour boiling water over dates.
Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
Coat an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and baking soda; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl beat egg... - 43.7593
Date Nut Bars
In 2 L (2 quart) glass casserole, combine dates, water, sugar and lemon juice; cover with lid or waxed paper.
Cook in microwave oven 6 minutes, stir twice.
Stir until mixture thickens; add nuts; cool slightly.
In large mixer bowl, sift flour, baking powder,... - 43.5846
Prepare persimmon puree; measure out 1 cup and stir in baking soda.
In a large bowl, lightly beat egg; then stir in sugar, oil, and dates.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; add to date mixture alternately... - 43.0186
Apple Spice Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, soda and baking powder together. Add diced apples and dates.
4.... - 44.3245
Apple Spice Bars
If you are yearning for those mouth-watering bites, then try out this simple yet magically delicious Apple Spice Bars. Follow this amazingly effortless recipe and just sit back and relish! - 49.8107
Date Strips Or Bars
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a 9 by 13 inch pan with margarine or shortening, line with waxed paper.
2. Beat the eggs until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until smooth. Stir in the dates and nuts.
3. Sift the flour, baking powder,... - 36.9469
Whole Wheat Spice Bars
Place the dried fruits in a bowl, pour the rum over them, and allow to steep, covered, until soft - about 30 minutes.
Beat the butter with the honey and molasses until smooth but not frothy or over-aerated.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Combine the flour... - 44.3598
Lemon Date Diamonds
1. Measure flour, baking powder, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into a sifter.
2. Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl, until well blended; stir in vegetable oil, dates and pecans. Sift flour mixture over top, then blend in. Spread in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking... - 33.2806
Date nut cutups are cookie like bakes made with dates and nuts. Flavored with a variety of spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves along with raisins, the date nut cutouts are also flavored with vanilla for a mellow touch. These chewy snacks are best served... - 41.4284
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 44.2503
Pumpkin Cookies Or Bars
Stir together the dry ingredients and spices.
In another bowl cream the butter and honey; beat in the egg until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the pumpkin puree, and don't worry if the texture is strange.
Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture;... - 40.0328
Line a 10 1/2 x 15 x 3/4 inch baking pan with wax paper.
Cut citron into thick slices and grind with the rest of the fruit and nuts.
Mix well with 1 cup of the flour.
Sift remaining flour 3 times with baking powder, salt and spices.
Cream butter,... - 37.5256
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Combine 1 1/4 cups flour, granulated sugar and salt for making the crust.
3. Cut shortening into the size of peas and add to the flour mixture.
4. Add 1 tablespoon cold water on a portion of the mixture... - 47.5582
Lebkuchen Honey Bars
Heat honey and sugar to dissolve sugar.
Remove from heat, pour into a bowl and beat in peels, spices, egg white and milk.
Stir in flours and baking soda.
Stir in almonds and dried fruit.
Spread into a lightly greased 11" x 7" pan.
Brush top with... - 46.4314
Beat eggs and brown sugar together thoroughly.
Melt butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in egg mixture and dates.
Set back over low heat and cook, stirring constantly, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and... - 38.8942
Fruit Cake Fondue
Combine filling mix from date bar package and hot water in a large mixing bowl; mix well.
Add remaining date bar mix, eggs, marmalade, flour, baking powder, and spices; mix well.
Stir in pecans, raisins, and candied cherries.
Spoon batter into a brown... - 42.7669
Short Cut Fruit Cake
Grease and flour 6-cup ring mold.
In large bowl, stir together date filling from date bar mix and water.
Mix in dry crumbly mix, eggs, flour, baking powder, molasses, and spices thoroughly.
Fold in nuts, raisins, and cherries.
Spoon into mold.
Cover with... - 48.728
Fruitcake With Lemon Sauce Fondue
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine together date bar mix with hot water in it. Mix nicely together.
2) Add marmalade, eggs, baking powder, flour and spices. Stir to mix well.
3) Add raisins, pecans and... - 43.7816