- » Spiced Currant Jelly
Spiced Currant Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced currant jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced currant jelly recipes.
Spiced Red Currant Jelly
Combine the currants, water, cinnamon, and cloves in a heavy-bottomed preserving kettle.
Crush with a potato masher.
Cover and cook together 10 minutes, crushing 2-3 times to extract all the juice.
Pour the cooked fruit into a moistened jelly bag and let drip... - 40.3303
You May Also Like!
Spiced Currant Sauce
This spiced currant sauce is a homemade sauce made with pineapple juice and red currant jelly. A cooked sauce, the spiced currant sauce is easily prepared in a saucepan and flavored with added ground cloves. Thickened with cornstarch, it is a great condiment... - 25.8185
Mulled Claret Jelly With Frosted Currants
Put the measured amount of caster sugar in a pan with the water, lemon slices and spices.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Strain, then stir in the gelatine until dissolved.
Mix with the claret and pour into... - 38.7662
Currant Glazed Lamb
Currant Glazed Lamb! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this amazing Pork dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Currant Glazed Lamb! - 30.8576
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
1 In a large mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast. In a small saucepan combine milk, granulated sugar, the 1/4 cup margarine or butter, and salt. Heat and stir until warm (120° to 130°) and margarine almost melts. Add to flour mixture;... - 33.3058
This red cabbage recipe is cooked with red wine and urrant jelly. Spiced with cloves and sweetened with a dash of sugar, the red cabbage is great as a side with meats and fish and goes best with simple cooked rice. - 33.7385
Boiled Currant Bars
Boiled currant bars are perfect snack bars. These sweet and fruited bars taste amazing making them right for quick snack for kids and between meal for the grown ups. Try this simple recipe of boiled currant bars. - 50.477
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Soak the currants in hot water for about 10 minutes. Mix them together with sugar and all spice. Keep the filling aside.
3) In a bowl, add flour and cream of tartar and mix together well. Transfer into a... - 45.3012
Currant Raisin Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together the water, raisins, jelly, orange peel and orange juice. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Combine together the brown sugar, allspice, cornstarch and salt. Mix well and stir the mixture into the orange mixture.
3) Cook... - 35.6972
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 45.586
Swirl Breakfast Loaf
In a mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and yeast.
Combine milk, the 1/4 cup butter or margarine, sugar, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) for 1 to 11/2 minutes or till warm (115Â° to 120Â°).
Add milk mixture to... - 41.9176