- » Spiced Cupcake
Spiced Cupcake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced cupcake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced cupcake recipes.
Wheat Free And Sugar Free Spice Cup Cake
Are you looking for simple way to make Cup cakes? Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cup cakes from all natural ingredients It is a very delicious cake. Cook, share and enjoy this Cup Cakes recipe. - 127.38
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 116.094
Sweet Potato Cupcakes
Roasted Sweet Potato Cake stuffed and topped, featuring a Sweet Potato/Mascarpone Cream...a true Autumn delight! - 112.979
Spice Cupcakes: Cupcake Show #11
Looking for a tasty and easy to make cupcake recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make yummy cupcakes that will leave all your guests asking for more! - 84.5177
How To Bake Gingerbread Cupcakes
Dark & alluring, fragrant & moist, spiced & rich. Pairs perfectly with a billowy mound of soft cream cheese frosting and strong espresso. If you're wondering where I'm at, I'm in that corner over there, sharing an intimate moment with a cupcake in each hand. - 0
You May Also Like!
Apple Spice Cupcakes
Thoroughly cream shortening and sugar.
Add vanilla; beat in eggs, one at a time.
Sift together dry ingredients; mix with apples and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with water.
Place paper bake cups in muffin pans; fill 1/2 full.
Bake at 375Â° about... - 35.0337
Cattail Spice Cupcakes
Boil elderberries or raisins in 1 cup water for 10 minutes.
Add cold water.
Cream together sugar and margarine.
Add to raisin (elderberry) mixture.
Sift together pollen, flour, soda, baking powder and spices.
Beat dry ingredients into liquid-raisin... - 35.9842
Blend Mix, sugar, spices, and nuts.
Add combined milk and egg.
Beat to mix thoroughly.
Pour batter into muffin pans (rubbed with Swift'ning).
Fill one half full.
Bake in a moderate oven.
Remove cup cakes from pan.
Frost with Orange Icing.
See... - 42.5846
Old Fashioned Spice Cupcakes
1. Heat oven to 375°. Grease bottoms of muffin tins, or line them with paper cups.
2. In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. Add shortening, milk, egg, vanilla, and raisins, and mix until well incorporated. Add molasses, and beat until well mixed. Pour into... - 29.3862
1. Sift flour, salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice into the large bowl of electric mixer; stir in brown sugar. Add butter or margarine and milk; beat at low speed 1 1/2 minutes. Add egg yolks and vanilla, beat 1 1/2 minutes longer. Fill 12 greased... - 33.2351
Light Spice Cupcakes
1. Sift brown sugar.
2. Beat butter until creamy, then beat in the sugar gradually.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
4. Add vanilla and 2 tablespoons milk.
5. Sift together the flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
6. Add them to butter mixture in... - 42.253
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease 12 muffin pan cups.
3) In a large mixer bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and pumpkin-pie spice.
4) Fold in brown sugar, butter or margarine and milk.
5) Beat at low speed 1 1/2... - 45.7992
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Cream margarine until fluffy.
3. Beat eggs and sugar; add to margarine and blend.
4. Sift together dry ingredients. Add to margarine mixture alternately with applesauce, mixing well after each addition.
5. Stir in vanilla and... - 39.522
Raisin Zucchini Spice Cupcakes
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds.
Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
Stir in zucchini and raisins.
Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick... - 38.9743
Pumpkin Spiced Vegan Cupcakes
Are you following a vegan diet? You must watch this video. Chef shares a great recipe to prepare Spiced Vegan Cupcakes which are totally irresistible. The recipe is simple and makes a great treat. - 80.0548
Applesauce Spice Cupcakes
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
2. Combine egg substitute, milk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in applesauce and vanilla.
3. Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric... - 34.8492
Raisin Spice Cupcakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease muffin cup or line with paper baking cups.
3 In a pan, boil raisins in water 5 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid (if necessary add water to make 1/4 cup).
5 Allow to... - 46.2351
These Carrot Cupcakes are a desire ! Try these deliciously spiced cakes with cream cheese topping for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Carrot Cupcakes are welcome. - 40.1987