- » Spiced Couscous
Spiced Couscous Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced couscous recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced couscous recipes.
Spiced Couscous And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and add the shallot and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the peppers and aubergine and reduce the heat.
2. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the vegetables are tender, adding a little water if necessary.
3.... - 44.47
Stir Fried Spiced Pork On Couscous
Mix cabbage with vinegar; set aside.
In a 1 1/2- to 2-quart pan, bring broth to a boil.
Stir in the couscous, cover pan tightly, remove from heat, and let stand until couscous is tender to bite and most of the liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 42.6704
Spiced Yogurt Pork With Couscous
Mix together the yoghurt, garam masala garlic lemon zest and 1/2 the lemon juice.
Add the pork chops and marinate for 10 minutes.
Put the couscous in a bowl and pour the hot stock over.
Cover and leave for 5 minutes.
Fluff up with a fork, then stir in... - 38.3415
You May Also Like!
Fruit And Spice Couscous
1) Take a small saucepan and combine together brown sugar, water, salt and allspice in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Remove from heat and immediately add couscous.
3) Cover and let stand for about 5 minutes.
4) Add raisins and... - 38.9017
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls
Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls is simply the most yummy dish I have had! It is a sumptuous and elegant lamb preparation that is perfect for parties! Ttry the Grilled Lamb Loin With Eggplant And Spiced Couscous Rolls for yourself! - 43.7619
In a medium saucepan cook onion and garlic in hot oil over medium heat until tender.
Stir in cumin; cook for 30 seconds.
Carefully add broth, peas, tomatoes, and cilantro.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in couscous.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand yabout 5... - 40.2626
In a 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients with 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Cover and set aside 5 minutes. - 27.009
Spice And Honey Salmon With Couscous
1. Preheat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2. Add juice of ½ a lemon and zest with garlic, spice, ½ portion of spring onions and 2 tsp of oil. Season thoroughly.
3. Take a shallow dish, arrange salmon in it and cover with marinade. Keep... - 44.8783
Lightly spray an unheated large skillet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium heat.
Add the couscous.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Stir in the broth, pepper and allspice.
Cook and gently toss with two forks until the liquid is absorbed. - 30.7407
Place currants in a small bowl.
Cover with hotwater 1 inch above currants; let soak 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray,- add oil, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add 3/4 cup chopped onion, garlic, and curry... - 41.5887
Almond Spice Couscous
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except almonds and yogurt.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and couscous is tender.
Stir in almonds and yogurt.
Serve warm or cool in individual dishes. - 38.6824
Indian Spiced Chicken, Chickpeas, And Couscous
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. With a sharp paring knife, slash the chicken thighs in several places, going down to the bone. Set the chicken in a baking pan. Combine the yogurt, tandoori mixture, and garlic and pour it over the chicken. Turn the... - 36.5228
Couscous De Legumes
1 Throughly wash the cous-cous in hot water and allow to dry and swell.
2 In a large saucepan, heat oil and add garlic. Cook until slightly brown.
3 Add in all the vegetables, spices, herbs and soy sauce.
4 Add water to cover and bring to a... - 44.6714
Spiced Couscous Recipes By Category