- » Spiced Corn
Spiced Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced corn recipes.
Antebellum Spiced Nut Corn Bread
Sift dry ingredients.
Add nuts; stir well.
Add egg, milk, and 1 tablespoon melted butter.
Blend to make a batter.
Put remaining 1 tablespoon butter in a 7-inch iron skillet.
Heat skillet in preheated hot oven (400°F.), then brush heated butter on sides and... - 40.9737
Pumpkin Spiced Corn And Pecan Muffins
1) In a bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, corn meal, baking soda, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Keep aside.
2) In another bowl, beat together the eggs, brown sugar and molasses to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add in the... - 43.8145
Nice Spice Popcorn
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and honey.
2) Mix in the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger and stir till dissolved.
3) In a large bowl, add popcorn, spice mix and toss well.
4) Serve hot.
5) Dust lightly with cinnamon and drizzle with honey and serve. - 34.3293
Grilled Corn With Spiced Butter
Grilled corn is absolutely fantastic! In this recipe we added some spiced up butter for an even better result! This is easy to make and I promise you will love it. - 131.953
Spiced Corn Soup
This Corn Soup makes a delightful appetizer. Try this corn and potato soup garnished with corn niblets and spiced with paprika for your next meal . Your suggestions for this Corn Soup are welcome. - 36.1473
Dry Spiced Sweet Corn
Dry Spiced Sweetcorn has a luscious taste. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn gets its taste from potatoes mixed with sweet corn and flavored with spices. Dry Spiced Sweetcorn is loved by many food lovers. - 38.7945
Sugar And Spice Popcorn
1. In a popcorn popper, add oil, sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, corn syrup, heat and stir well
2. Now, add popcorn, cover and shake, until all popcorns are popped. Remove from heat.
3. Serve warm. - 35.6978
Sticky 5 Spice Ribs With Sweet Corn Salsa
1. Preheat the oven to 150 degree F
2. Arrange the ribs in a roasting pan.
3. Combine 2 tablespoons of soy, the rice vinegar, garlic, star anise and 300ml water.
4. Pour over the ribs.
5. Cover pan with foil and place in the oven. Braise... - 44.6325
Corn Bread Stuffed Turkey Breast With A Spice Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. To prepare the spice crust, combine the chili powder, cumin, thyme, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. To prepare the stuffing, melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add 2/3 cup of the onion and the shallot;... - 37.3192
Cajun Spiced Shrimp And Corn Salad
1. Pickle the onion: In a small saucepan, bring the vinegar to a boil with the salt, sugar and pepper. Cook over high heat until the salt and sugar dissolve, about 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in the onion slices, and let the onion pickle at room... - 35.0396
Cut corn from cob.
Place in saucepan; add next 7 ingredients.
Cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
Add salt to taste; place alternate layers of potatoes, cheese, and eggs in serving dish; top with corn sauce - 34.1184
Spiced Corn Stuffed Pork Chops
1) Preheat oven at 325Â°c.
2) In a bowl add chops and season with salt and pepper.
3) In a skillet heat butter and cook celery and onion until tender.
4) Mix cooked vegetables, crumbs, corn, 54 teaspoon salt, sage, and dash pepper.
5)... - 41.4821
Spiced Sausage With Greens, Corn, And Apples
1. Bring the water to a boil in a large pot.
2. Cut the sausages into 1/2-inch rounds. Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the sausage rounds and cook them about 4 minutes, while you peel, core, and cut the apples into 1/2-inch dice.
3.... - 31.0345
Add milk and cream cheese.
Stir until melted.
Add corn, chiles and seasonings; blend.
Pour into casserole and bake, uncovered, 30 minutes at 350°. - 26.3911
Cousin Ruthie's Chili Cheese And Corn
Combine all ingredients, except cheese and green chilies.
Pour 1/2 of mixture in 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish.
Add cheese and chilies to the remaining mixture and pour into baking dish.
Bake at 400° for approximately 20 minutes. - 27.1141
Scalloped Corn with Crackers
This Scalloped Corn tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced corn casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Scalloped Corn are welcome. - 30.2442
Simple Corn Relish
This Corn Relish tastes too good. Try this spicy seasoned corn in your next meal and tell me if you like it. Your suggestions for this Corn Relish are welcome. - 30.7758
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring frequently, until most of vegetable liquid has evaporated and vegetables are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Add salt and pepper to... - 28.1029
These corn fritters are snacky little bites made with a seasoned batter. Prepared with flour, sour cream, eggs and onion mix flavored with nutmeg and seasoned, the corn fritters are fried to cook in hot oil. Drained and served with garnish or dipping sauce of... - 44.4904
Baked Corn Casserole
Melt oleo in large baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour into the baking dish.
Bake for 1 hour at 350°.
This can be split into 2 casseroles and 1 frozen for later use. - 28.3098
Creamy Dill Corn
In medium saucepan melt butter.
Add celery and onion.
Cover and cook till vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in corn, olives, and dillweed.
Turn into serving bowl.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 31.7751
Chili Corn Crusted Chicken
With meat mallet or similar utensil, pound chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
In shallow dish, place milk.
In second shallow dish, mix together cornmeal, salt, and chili powder.
Dip chicken, one piece at a time, in milk, then in cornmeal mixture, turning to coat... - 29.6582
Green Chile Cheese Corn Bread
Heat oven to 400°F.
Spray square pan with non-fat cooking spray (9 x 9 x 2 inches).
Measure all ingredients in order listed in bowl; stir just until flour is moistened.
Batter should be lumpy.
Spread evenly in pan.
Bake in a 9-inch pan 35 minutes or until... - 32.2354
Shrimp And Corn Soup
Cook tomatoes and tomato sauce for 1 hour; skim top.
While tomatoes are cooking, saute produce and seasoning in butter in separate pot.
Add shrimp to produce and simmer until done, then add corn.
Add tomatoes and sauce to this; add water as needed
Cook about... - 31.2084
Creamy Corn Pudding
1. Place 1 1/2 cups of the corn and all of the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process for 1 minute, or until the mixture is smooth. Place the processed mixture in a large bowl, add the remaining corn kernels, and stir to mix well.
2.... - 30.5198
Bacon Corn Chowder
In large saucepan, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain off all but 2 tablespoons drippings.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Add milk, tomatoes, potatoes, green pepper, picante sauce, cream, cumin, coriander and salt.
Bring to a boil; stir... - 39.5933
The Corn Relish is an exquisite side dish that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Corn Relish. Try this brilliant recipe! - 45.4106
Black Beans And Corn
Heat water or broth in a skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic,and green bell pepper.
Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add water during this process if necessary.
Add black beans, corn, cumin, and coriander.
Cook for 5 minutes or until... - 39.6833
Fiesta Corn Bread
COMBINE flour, cornmeal, cheese, chiles, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
Add milk, oil and eggs; stir just until moistened.
Spread into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
BAKE in preheated 375° F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick... - 41.4001
Fresh Corn And Red Bell Pepper Salad
Halve, core, and seed peppers.
Cut in half crosswise and then into 1/4-inch strips.
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over moderate heat.
Add leeks and red peppers and saute for 1 minute.
Reduce heat to low, cover the pan with a sheet of wax... - 40.1391
Peppered Beef Tip Roast With Corn Pudding
Peppered beef tip roast with corn pudding is an oven cooked beef recipe. Prepared with black pepper and mustard to taste, the peppered beef tip roast is spiced with added allspice and red pepper. With a hint of garlic to it, the roast is cooked to a medium... - 43.3612
Cream Of Corn Soup
Cook onion and potato gently, 5 minutes; shake pan occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add 1 cup corn; stir well.
Add milk, bay leaf, parsley, salt, pepper, and mace; bring to simmer.
Add bouillon cube; cook until vegetables are tender.
Put into... - 40.7792
Corn And Sweet Pepper Risotto
1. If using fresh corn, remove leaves from corn and wipe with a damp towel to remove corn silk. Cut off stem end and hold corn upright on flat surface. To remove kernels, use a sharp knife to shave down ear of corn along surface of cob. If using frozen corn,... - 26.2518
Millet Corn Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 1 1/2quart I casserole; setaside.
In a medium-size saucepan, melt the butter with the oil over moderate heat.
Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes oruntil bubblingand golden.
Whisk in the milk, basil,... - 44.7418
Corn And Red Pepper Chowder
1. In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add leeks and thyme; cook, stirring often, for 4 minutes or until softened. Do not brown. Stir in stock and, if using, frozen corn. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked... - 31.5495
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low medium-heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In hot sterilized jars, spoon this 6 pints relish and partially seal the jars.
4) Then process in hot-water... - 42.2
Corn And Peppers
Corn and peppers is a baked preparation made with cooked green peppers, onions and corn. Combined together with flour, milk and cracker crumbs, the corn and peppers may be served as a filling side in a meal. - 40.491
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure, mix oil, celery, peppers and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3) To the content, add sugar and cider vinegar.
4) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
5) Blend in corn.
6) Mix well coating... - 42.3201
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Scalloped Corn and Pepper to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 46.1779
Zucchini With Corn & Peppers
A wide frying pan, melt butter over high heat.
Add zucchini, corn, bell pepper, onion, and garlic.
Cook, stirring, until vegetables are tender-crisp (about 5 minutes).
Season to taste with salt and pepper. - 27.0963
Corn And Pepper Casserole
Melt butter in pan, add finely chopped shallots, finely chopped peppers and drained corn, cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
Pour corn mixture into shallow ovenproof dish.
Combine cheese and parsley, sprinkle over... - 34.9227
Baked Corn And Peppers
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a 1-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Saute the pepper in the butter or margarine 3 minutes. Add the corn, mix well.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in the egg mixed with milk, add salt and pepper.
4.... - 32.9061
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat.
3) Add onion and green pepper and sauté in butter until the vegetables get tender.
4) Add corn and liquid, milk, salt and pepper.
5) Use a casserole to butter.
6)... - 45.5462
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 45.1247
Corn Cobs With Hoisin-orange Butter
Grilled corn on the cob smeared with hoisin and orange butter makes for a truly gourmet dish. Chef Hermann shares with his viewers a simple corn recipe that is likely to linger on your taste buds for long. Try replicating this delicious summertime treat at... - 90.8428
Corn And Chorizo Chowder With Cheddar Corn Muffins
Since the leaves are beginning to fall and the cold wintry nights are beginning to creep in, you are thinking of soup to warm your cold feet and satisfy your growling tummy that seems to be constantly screaming for food! Here is a hearty and nutritious soup... - 117.766
Salsa Corn Chowder
Saute onions in margarine in large saucepan.
Stir in flour and spices.
Add corn, salsa, broth and pimentos.
Bring to boil; remove from heat.
Gradually add 1/4 cup hot mixture to cream cheese in small bowl, stirring until well blended.
Return cream cheese... - 43.2471
Scalloped Corn Bake
This Scalloped Corn Bake is very delicious ! Baked and buttered corn spiced with pepper and garnished with bread crumbs is a feast for the famished ! You'll love this anytime snack. Just pour some savory sauces over this irresistible Scalloped Corn Bake and... - 30.7202
Hot Corn Chips
Corn chips for your next party? How about making them yourself? Well its not as difficult as you would expect it to be. Watch this video and learn how to make crisp delicious corn chips. Ready in only a few minutes, these chips go great with salsa or... - 120.873
Vegetable Corn Muffins
Vegetable corn muffins spiced up with garlic powder and Italian seasoning are not only tasty but nutritous. This vegetable corn muffin recipe calls for fine bits of green peppers and onions along with corn kernals that blend in tastefully with the milk and... - 42.9187
Paraguayan Corn Bread
Heat oven to 375°.
Stir boiling water into cornmeal in 3-quart bowl; continue stirring until smooth.
Blend in margarine and egg yolks.
Stir in milk, cottage cheese, salt, baking powder, the spices, corn, cheese and onion.
Beat egg whites just until soft... - 38.4774
1) Wash vegetables.
2) Cut into 1/4-inch cubes and measure.
3) In a large saucepan add sugar, vinegar, spices and salt.
4) Cook and boil for 20 minutes.
5) Stir in drained corn and cook for 5 minutes until corn is thoroughly heated.
6)... - 43.0024
Corn And Potato Bhel
The corn and potato bhel is a mixed salad like preparation that is often served as a snack or street food. Made with american sweet corn, potatoes, capsicum, and tomatoes, the corn and potao bhel is tossed with lime juice and spices. - 31.8382
Corn Bean Pie
Mix all ingredients and pat into a well oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Saute onion, carrot, celery, garlic and green pepper in oil for about 5 minutes.
Add beans and spices and put into corn meal crust.
Combine tomatoes with soy sauce and pour over the beans.
Bake... - 35.3199
Boil corn for five minutes.
Make a syrup by combining all of the rest of the ingredients.
Boil for five minutes.
Put corn into hot sterilized jars and cover with vinegar syrup and seal tightly. - 26.4314
Fresh Corn Relish
Remove the husks and silk from corn.
Cut the kernels from the ears.
There should be about 9 cups.
Place the corn and cabbage in a 5-quart saucepan or preserving kettle with pepper and onion flakes, sugar, salt, spices, vinegar and 1 3/4 cups water.
Bring to... - 46.0023
Harvest Popcorn Mix
Place dried apple in a large bowl.
Combine honey and pumpkin pie spice; pour over dried apple, tossing gently to coat.
Add popcorn, and toss gently to coat.
Spread mixture in a single layer in a 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan coated with cooking spray.
Bake at... - 36.4651
Tangy Corn Masala
This is a simple dish made with corn, spiced up with red chili powder, with a tanginess of lemon juice. The dish can be enjoyed during snack time along with tea or coffee and can be offered during small and big parties. Really a very good variation from... - 31.4725
1. In a bowl beat the egg whites until stiff and in a separate bowl the yolks slightly.
2. Put the corn, milk, salt and butter to yolks and mix properly.
3. Now add the crumbs, flour, baking powder and parsley and mix it.
4. Now fold the egg whites... - 45.617
Mock Corn Soup
Are you looking for that perfect soup recipe that can go great for those winter nights? Here is an impressive recipe of Mock Corn Soup that you'll surely love indulging in! Great with the goodness of mixed vegetables, this Mock Corn Soup is also spiced up... - 43.3192
Easy Curried Corn Chowder
Easy curried corn chowder is a creamy fruited chowder. Prepared with added veggies like potato, celery, onions and bell peppers, the curried corn chowder is spiced with curry powder and flavored with bay leaf. Cooked with bacon pieces in it, the easy curried... - 48.9015
Elote - Mexican Style Grilled Corn
Elote is a popular Mexican street snack and is one of my favorite ways to enjoy roasted corn on the cob. Hot buttered corn is dressed with mayonnaise, fresh crumbled cotija cheese, chili for spice and served up with fresh lime. If you've never tried corn like... - 117.995
Gib's Roasted Corn
Pull back shucks just enough to remove silks from ears.
Don't worry if all the silks can't be removed.
Reclose shucks tightly around kernels.
Put ears, stem side up, vertically in bucket of water.
Let corn soak at least 30 minutes. (It can soak up to two... - 31.6435
Chewy Popcorn Balls
1. In a saucepan cook combining sugar, corn syrup, salt, spices, butter and water over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
2. Wash crystals from side of pan and cook over medium heat to 245° on candy thermometer until firm ball stage.
3. Remove... - 41.8817
Corn Pepper Sausage Skillet
Corn and pepper sausage skillet is a filling vegetable and sausage recipe. Skillet cooked on the grill, the corn and pepper sausage is spiced with garlic, chili and cumin to taste. Garnished with tomato halves and parsley, it can be served with rice or meal... - 41.3484
Sweet Corn And Carrot Soup
Make this Thanksgiving and fall season more special with this awesome raw soup. Take a look at this great video to make this dish that everyone in the family would surely enjoy. The video is nicely presented and informative too. Check it out… - 116.033
Corn And Cheese Chowder
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add potato, bay leaves, cumin, salt, and sage; if you are using fresh or frozen corn, add corn.
Cook for 10 minutes.
While potato is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan and slowly cook onion until it is soft but not... - 41.4223
Carrot Corn Bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
3. In a separate bowl, combine buttermilk, corn, carrots, brown sugar, and egg whites.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix until well... - 45.4724
Mexican Corn Relish
Husk and remove the silk from the corn, then cut the kernels from cobs, but do not scrape.
Combine small amounts of the onion, green pepper and celery at a time in blender container.
Cover and run at high speed until finely chopped.
Combine the vinegar,... - 40.4447
Black Bean And Corn Salad
Attention all the weight watchers!! Here's a must try salad recipe for you. Watch the chef prepare this wonderful Black Bean and Corn Salad that is indeed impressive. It is a great combination of taste and health. Watch this video now to try the recipe in... - 98.7269
Corn Curry By Tarla Dalal
A creamy paste of onion, coriander, coconut and poppy seeds with spicy green chillies and ginger is the focal point of the corn curry. And of course, there is soothing coconut milk and a bouquet of spices to complement the green masala. - 100.272
Corn And Shrimp Chowder
Corn is sweet, tender, juicy and cheap these days! Here’s a great recipe for a wonderful summer meal that will make everyone smile. Serve it with some crusty bread and butter. - 122.723
Sweet Corn Relish
Drop corn into boiling water in large kettle; boil 3 minutes.
Cut corn from cob.
(Makes about 1 quart.) Coarsely chop onions, tomatoes, and red pep- pers.
In large bowl, combine corn, chopped vege- tables, salt, and 2 quarts cold water; mix... - 40.1032
Combine in a large kettle or saucepan the vinegar, sugar, and spices and salt bring to boil.
Add vegetables, bring to a boil again, and boil for only 5 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal at once. - 27.5252
Fresh Corn Relish
Bring to a boil the vegetables, spices, salt, sugar and vinegar.
Cook uncovered twenty minutes, or until relish has thickened.
Stir in pimento.
Ladle into hot sterilized jars at once.
Let stand six weeks before using. - 39.3063
Old Fashioned Fresh Corn Relish
1. Cook the corn on the cob in boiling salted water to cover two to three minutes, using one teaspoon salt to one quart water. Cool the corn, cut from the cob.
2. Mix the corn with the cabbage, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic. Set aside while preparing... - 32.2288
Corn Cake And Ham
In small saucepan, combine all syrup ingredients; blend well.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally; keep warm.
Heat griddle to 375°F.; grease lightly with oil.
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix, water and corn.
Stir just until large lumps of pancake... - 42.7949
1. Grind chillies and all the spices together to a smooth paste.
2. In a skillet heat 2 tblsps oil and add onion. Fry till soft.
3. Add corns and ground paste to the skillet and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add tomatoes and salt to it. Cook till tomatoes turn... - 44.0167
Fruity Corn In Radicchio Cups
1. Heat oil in a frying pan, then fry onion for 2 mins until softened. Add the garlic and Quorn mince, then fry for a further 2 mins.
2. Stir in the dates, almonds and spices, then cook for 2-3 mins. Tip in the tomatoes, then bring to the boil. Cover, then... - 36.7674
Corn Beef - Part2
This is my spin on an Alton Brown recipe. Its a 10DAY long brine/cure process that is well worth the wait. - 0
Baked Catfish And Deviled Crab With Corn Bread Topping
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a baking sheet.
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients for the spice mixture.
In a large saute pan or skillet melt the butter over medium-low heat.
Add the onion and celery, and saute until lightly browned.
Add... - 42.8971
Humita Recipe - Savoury Corn Pudding
Summer is an awesome time to get together with friends to enjoy some drinks and some nice steaks on the grill, and this humita is the perfect companion to the flavors of the season.
Humita is a Latin American dish from pre-Hispanic times made with corn.... - 118.266
1. Cover the meat with the water, in a large enamel kettle. Bring just to boiling point, then let the water cool slightly, add salt, sugar, pepper and pickle spices, bay leaves and garlic, then saltpeter dissolved in hot water.
2. When the liquid is just... - 35.8214
Quick Pan-seared Tilapia With Indian Corn
Probably the best use of fresh corn and fresh tomatoes is the dish - Indian Corn. You get all the fresh tastes of summer produces in this preparation. To enhance the nutritional value, chef adds the pan-seared tilapia on top and it becomes a delicate dish to... - 127.976
Mexican Lasagna Or Corn Tortilla Casserole - Vegetarian
In the mood to have some nice and tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy corn tortilla casserole which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare the yummy casserole in a matter of few... - 93.5527
Easy Corn Chips
If you're having a small party at home then making Corn Chips is a good idea. The Chef shows an easy way to make it. You can serve the Corn Chips with salsa. - 126.093
Corn And Carrot Pilaf
1. In a large pan, heat oil, add onions and cook till soft, not browned; add aubergine and cook for five minutes
2. Add garlic and curry paste, sweet potato, carrot, beans and rice with about 700 ml water and coconut milk
3. Allow to boil, cover and... - 44.3933
Chili And Beans With Corn Bread Topping
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Take a 2-quart casserole and blend in olive oil, beef cubes, onion and garlic.
3) Put in Microwave and cook at Power Hi for 4 minutes.
4) With a fork scramble the meat.
5) Dust with spices and herbs and mix... - 46.4911
Pan Fried Sirloin Steaks With Succotash And Barbecue Corn Sauce
1) In a heavy skillet, melt butter and oil, saute garlic, scallions, bell pepper, corn for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
2) Add in tomatoes, barbecue seasoning, stock and let the mixture come to a boil. Turn down the flame and cook for 5 minutes... - 42.7365
Black Bean Corn And Poblano Pepper Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette
1. In a large bowl, combine the beans with enough cold water to cover by at least 3 inches. Let stand for 24 hours at room temperature. Alternatively, cover the beans with water in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let stand, covered,... - 42.1731
Blue Corn Chickpea Tacos
1. Preheat oven to 400˚F.
2. Grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper and set aside.
3. Whisk soy sauce, juice, and spices together, then combine with chickpeas in a bowl, stirring to combine.
4. Transfer to cookie sheet in a single layer.
5. Spray... - 33.1244
Healthy Low Calorie Flavored Popcorn
Make your movie night all the more special with Betty's flavored popcorn recipe. It's so crunchy and flavorful that not just the kids, but even the adults will fall for it. Betty's version of this low-calorie snack is so sumptuous that you simply can't resist... - 105.098
Pickled Baby Cobcorn
Trim the cobs well and remove husks.
Plunge into rapidly boiling water and boil 4 or 5 minutes.
Drain and arrange in hot sterilized pint jars.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 5 minutes and remove spice bag.
Pour this syrup over the cobs filling the... - 34.9165
Diy - Microwave Popcorn
Lynn demonstrates how to make your own Microwave Popcorn. This is super easy, less expensive and healthier than microwave popcorn purchased at the grocery store. You can add salt, melted, butter, spices, Parmesan cheese, or whatever you desire on your popcorn. - 102.5
Polenta Pie With Cheese
1. In a cooking pot add water and boil.
2. Add corn grits and cornmeal while stirring continuously so that no lumps are formed again.
3. Sdd pepper and olive oil. Simmer for 10 minutes - keep stirring in between so that the ingredients do not stick.
4.... - 46.63
Spiced Corn Recipes By Category