- » Spiced Cocktail
Spiced Cocktail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced cocktail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced cocktail recipes.
Old Spice Cocktail
The Old Spice cocktail, much better than eating the deodorant for sure! This cocktail brings the spice in the form of a ginger beer. - 0
The Spiced Cherry With Soco Bold Black Cherry
We had a cocktail called the Sailors Delight that won our bitters contest last year. Now, we have a "riff" off that cocktail with Licor 43 and Bold Black Cherry called Spiced Cherry. - 0
How To Make A Spiced Dark & Stormy Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler has two requirements for the cocktails he makes. First, they've got to be incredibly delicious and second, as easy as possible to make. His method for making spiced rum at home satisfies both those requirements. The Spiced Dark & Stormy is... - 0
Citrus Spice And Everything Nice Cocktail
By far one of the most beautiful cocktails we've ever made and it shows. This is a cocktail to blow the minds of your friends and it's pretty damn easy to layer. Yes, LAYER! - 116.63
Spiced Cocktail Nuts
Melt butter; add remaining ingredients, except nuts.
Stir until well blended.
Add nuts; toss.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Cook 5 minutes in 350Â°F oven, until crispy.
Drain on paper towels.
Store in airtight container - 34.1085
Spiced Tomato Cocktail
Combine all ingredients except celery in 2 - qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 to 10 minutes, or until boiling.
Garnish with celery or green onion. - 31.798
Spiced Grape Juice Cocktail
Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and simmer for 5 min.
Strain through fine cheesecloth and chill.
Pour into cocktail glasses. - 23.9011
Spiced Cocktail Meatballs
Combine all ingredients, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Chill 2 hours for easy shaping and to blend seasonings.
Shape in 1-inch meatballs; place 10 in a circle on paper plate or roasting rack in 12x8-inch glass dish.
Microwave (high), covered, 1 1/2-2 1/2... - 30.2773
Boozy Spiced Whiskey Cola
The name itself is a big giveaway in this case. A heady concoction of spiced rum, whiskey and cola, this drink is just perfect for the big night. Squirt some limejuice into it and you have a dangerously groggy cocktail. Follow the video to learn all about... - 101.315
Spiced Tomato Juice Cocktail
Cook and strain tomatoes to make approximately 1 gallon juice.
Add other ingredients.
Bring to hard boil.
Pour in sterile jars and seal.
Chill before serving.
This may also be used as soon as made. - 33.8443
Spiced Swedish Cocktail Meatballs
1. Combine all the ingredients except the water and oil in a food processor and pulse until well mixed. With the motor running, pour the water into the feed tube and process until fairly smooth.
2. Scrape the mixture onto a plate. Wet your hands and form 18... - 31.4805
Chocolate Spice Martini
The Chocolate Spice Martini is as rich and delicious as it gets but with an added kick of cinnamon, nutmeg and black pepper. Don’t knock it ’til you’ve tried it. - 107.082
Spicy Crab Cocktail
Combine catsup, chili sauce, tangerine and lemon juice, celery, onions, horse-radish, and Tabasco.
Chill several hours to blend flavors.
To serve, add tangerines, avocado, and crab meat to catsup mixture.
Spoon into seafood cocktail glasses or into lettuce... - 33.8814
Fiery Blackbeard Spiced Rum
Wanna try a drink that will rev up your engine? Then go for Blackbeard spiced rum. In this drink, Derrick Schommer's uses a kind of Puerto Rican Rum and spices to shake up this fiery concoction. This one's so good that it's sure to give your ordinary rum a... - 97.324
Grapefruit Crab Cocktail
Sprinkle crab with lemon juice.
Drain grapefruit, reserving 1/4 cup juice.
Combine catsup, 1/4 cup reserved grapefruit juice, dry mustard, horseradish, and hot pepper sauce; chill.
Arrange grapefruit and crab in lettuce-lined sherbets.
Drizzle with sauce. - 30.2572
Southern Comfort Manhattan Cocktail
I wanted to try some exciting and different sort of cocktail and that is when Southern Comfort Manhattan came to my mind. Southern Comfort Manhattan is indeed a fantastic cocktail. You ought to be trying it out! - 19.7185
10 Cane Spiced Apple Punch
This drink is an ideal Holiday drink. The 10 Cane Spiced Apple Punch comes packed with those Holiday flavors. In the video, Derrick uses a full bottle of 10 cane in this punch, perfect for parties and the festive holidays that are fast approaching. - 100.75
Warm Spiced Melon
If you are hunting for a mildly spiced melon flavored cocktail, this one's worth a shot. This cocktail brings together midori with Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and carbonated ginger ale. A kickass drink to warm u your cockles. Stream the video for the recipe. - 96.7553
South Seas Cocktail
I have always liked the addition of fruit juices in my cocktails drinks and may be that is why I adore this South Seas recipe. Try this South Seas cocktail when you have guests coming in. Do not blame me if they keep coming again and again. - 25.5938
Mexican Shrimp Cocktail
In medium bowl, combine Italian dressing, tomato, chilies, green onions, honey and hot pepper sauce.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally at least 2 hours. - 31.7603
Turkey Cocktail Meatballs
Mix all of the ingredients together and roll into bite-sized balls.
Place meatballs on top of a broiler pan so any fat will fall through.
Bake at 375°F for about 15-20 minutes. - 27.914
Flickering Redbull Lesbian
Catch the bull by its horn with this red bull cocktail. Just muddle together gin, tequila and a bit of cognac and you have a crazy shooter to heat up your senses. A great drink when you wish to impress the devil within you. Stream the video and get, set... - 97.5172
Pumpkin Punch Cocktail
Pumpkin punch cocktail, a flavorful spiced cocktail for the season of fall or autumn. The spiced rum compliments the spiced flavors of all the ingredients within this seasonal cocktail. Tasting notes: light spiced rum flavors, mild nutmeg and fall spices... - 113.506
Cranberry Rum Punch Cocktail
Coconut rum, dark and spiced rum with cranberry and pineapple. Stick a little umbrella in this cocktail and make believe you’re in the islands, mon. - 107.991
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker and pour the fruit juices and bitters over the ice.
2. Add the sugar, grenadine and rum; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass with an orange... - 42.4272
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and shake the bitters on the ice.
2. Pour in the fruit juice, rum and tonic water, in that order and stir gently.
3. Garnish with the fresh fruit and serve chill with drinking straws as a refreshing... - 35.7817
1. Put the ice cubes into a long, slender Collins glass.
2. Pour in the bitters, pineapple juice and rum and stir thoroughly.
3. Pour in the soda water; stir gently to mix well.
4. Garnish with the cherry or lime wedges and serve as a... - 35.5611
Holiday Party Cocktails
Chad Merriweather and Robin Casper from Diageo in Malvern, PA prepare 4 different Holiday Party Cocktails with NUVO Sparkling Liqueur, Cîroc Vodka, Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum for this Holiday Season. They are concocting these tasty drinks in the... - 122.589
Vanilla Coke Reloaded Cocktail
Fireball whiskey may not be as well known as its Irish or Scottish counterpart, but is equally worthy your connoisseurship. Just bring on some spiced rum, vanilla vodka and coke and you have a fireball booze all set to knock you off. Follow the video and... - 110.751
Spicy Rum Runner Cocktail
If you love your rum spiced and hot, you are truly going to appreciate this drink. This yummy rum cocktails utilizes the Rum Runner puree, few limes and some quality spiced rum. A great party drink, this is one drink that is sure to put you on a roll. Stream... - 112.569
Vegetable Cocktail Bouillon
Vegetable cocktail bouillon is a meat bouillon made with beef broth and vegetable juice. Spiced to taste, the vegetable cocktail bouillon combines the rich taste of meat with the freshness of vegetables and makes a lovely base for soups or stews. - 20.9444
Fuzzy Pirate Cocktail
1. In a cocktail shaker, add ice, orange juice, orange bitters, sugar, peach schnapps, spiced rum and shake well.
2. Strain into a chilled glass.
3. Serve chilled. - 97.3653
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Shake the bitters over the ice and add the Pernod, swirl to spread it on the sides.
3. Pour in the vermouth and brandy; stir vigorously.
4. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
5. The best way to... - 39.0169
The Hot Lips Cocktail
Holy Dang it, we've got a hot cocktail for today. You like spice? You like heat? You like Hot Lips!? - 114.065
1. For the Chimney Fire Cocktail: In a shaker, add amaretto, cider and cinnamon and shake well.
2. Strain into a glass and serve.
3. For the Scrooge Driver Cocktail: In a shaker, add vodka, cranberry liqueur and orange juice and shake well.
4. Strain... - 0
Cinnamon Sparkler Cocktail
One of the most epic holiday cocktails created this year, this little flavorful flute is awesome! - 104.808
The Acapulco Cocktail
We are poolside again, making the Acapulco. This is the last video with a wide zoom, we will zoom in for the next episodes. This drink uses eggwhite, raise your hand if you like eggwhite cocktails!! - 0
Guacamole In A Glass Cocktail
Guacamole in a Glass cocktail, part of our Avocado Challenge we placed out there to the viewers! The idea, make a cocktail with avocado and we will try it so... we are trying it! This falls into more of the savory selection of cocktails as it brings more of a... - 118.347
Snacks And Cocktail Savouries
Peel, wash and shred the potatoes.
Drain and spread them out on a wooden board to dry.
Heat the oil and deep fry the potatoes until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Combine the salt and spices and mix with the potatoes. - 25.594
43 Black And Blues Cocktail Recipe
The 43 Black and Blues Cocktail recipe is a pre-cursor to the Citrus Spice and Everything Nice cocktail a few weeks ago. It has a few of the ingredients used to create that layer but mixed together in a single really cool colored cocktail. Tasting notes:... - 116.044
Bermuda Triangle Cocktail
Get lost in the bermuda triangle...cocktail. This drink brings OJ and love (peach schnapps) with a bit of Dark Rum to really bring out the Bermuda angle to the cocktail. - 0
Pickled Cocktail Sausages For Vr Hallsy Tribute Contest
1. Fill a glass jar with the cocktail weenies and load it up halfway.
2. Add half the pickling spice to the glass jar.
3. Add half the black peppercorns and crushed red pepper flakes.
4. Fill the jar with more weenies and add the remaining pickling... - 107.706
Christmas Cake Cocktail
Inspired by …….Christmas Cake! Sweet and rich cherries, raisins, spices, almonds and, of course a generous dash of cognac. You’ll need to make your own allspice simple syrup (add the allspice to equal amounts of sugar and water and simmer on low for... - 122.4
The Blackened Coconut Cocktail
A flavorful cocktail that doesn't bring any juices. This cocktail takes many intensely flavored spirits and combines them together. - 112.455
Bar Therapy: The Bad Santa Cocktail
The color is deep, dark red with a contrasting candid white. The scent is led by the cinnamon spice notes and the taste is warm, silky and very smooth.
Perfect cocktail to compliment any occasion! - 0
Who needs a gingerbread house? Gingersnap Cocktail is ginger for adults. Absolutely delicious. - 111.549
Whether you’re Irish or you just appreciate a good cocktail, then the combination of whiskey, spices and cognac will satisfy. And that’s no blarney. The drink is based on my version of Irish Usquebaugh Cordial. It uses quite a lot of ingredients but is as... - 121.798
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
Midtown Muse Cocktail
If you love to make cocktails at home, here is the recipe for Midtown Muse. The specialty of the cocktail is in its ingredients that is 12 year old Yamazaki whiskey, MIDORI, vanilla liqueur and a dash of Angostura bitters. This bright rich colored cocktail is... - 94.7391
A Rum Lady herself, this cocktail was created for Holly Sawyer combining spiced and golden rum, with a honeyed strawberry puree, a little pecan liqueur and light cream. See how Holly likes it. - 113.869
Traditional Chipotle Shrimp Cocktail
Easy to cook, good to eat, and fun to experiment with, shrimps are indeed every foodie's ultimate delight. Chef Keith Snow stirs up a classic shrimp appetizer consisting of yummy shrimps, corns, cloves, myriad sauces, chipotle salsa and more. A toothsome... - 105.18
Spirit Cocktails Contest: The Results
We test the top four cocktails for the spirit cocktails contest, too many shooters, too much drinking and too much making fun of Derrick! See some of the most complicated cocktail creations on the planet that will take more time to make than a homemade apple... - 0
Dobel Ponche Cocktail
In a large pot, place the fruit, sugar, cinnamon, and 8 cups of water. Bring to a boil and lower heat and simmer for 1 hour. Let chill and add tequila. Serves over ice and garnish with an orange slice. - 23.8601
.40 Caliber Cocktail
The .40 caliber cocktail starts closing in on the end of our 12-set marathon recording we did last month (one left which will launch on Friday). Today we take a look at a cocktail that brings a few strange flavors together in their own coffee-esque style... - 0
1. In a cocktail shaker, put the ice cubes.
2. Pour the bitters, vermouth and brandy over the ice; stir vigorously;
3. Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. The best way to chill a glass is to pop a dry one in the freezer overnight. If you... - 37.4481
1. Place the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker; shake the bitters over the ice.
2. Pour in the lime juice, Curacao, sugar and rum, in the same order; shake until a frost forms.
3. Strain and pour into a sour glass.
4. Garnish the sour glass... - 38.1316
1. In a highball glass, put the ice cubes and pour in the fruit juice.
2. Shake the bitters on the ice and add the rum and tonic water.
3. Garnish with fresh fruit; stir gently and serve.
Angostura bitters is a highly aromatic and... - 39.2026
1. Put the ice cubes into a highball glass.
2. Pour in the fruit juices and shake the bitters over the ice.
3. Add the sugar and rum; stir gently.
4. Top each glass the soda and garnish with fresh fruit and serve.
Angostura bitters is a... - 42.6494
Party Special Sweet And Spicy Cocktail Wieners
Planning a July 4th picnic? Then grab this wiener before you leave home! In this video, Betty explains a simple yet sumptuous sweet and spicy cocktail wiener recipe. Perfect for picnics and parties, this slow cooker recipe cooked in wonderful red currant... - 87.5323
Sage Pineapple Peppercorn Cocktail
My brother and I created this cocktail together. We both wanted a drink featuring freshly cracked peppercorns. We didn’t want the cocktail to be too sweet, but we wanted the heat from the spice as a nod to the holiday season. This is that drink. The... - 36.9142
If you are looking for a drink that's fit for the king, this is it. This manly concoction blends in spiced rum with amaretto, lime juice and apple juice to create a potent, unpretentious drink. It's off-the-wall flavor is sure to blow your skull away. Stream... - 112.259
The Sexy Pink Cocktail
A sexy carbonated cocktail creation to start the week. This recipe uses the sodastream for our citrus soda and did it live on the set. - 115.684
Oreo "coketail Float" (cocktail)
It is quite exciting to find some new cocktail recipes. Here, Barry is making a very unique cocktail with oreo cookies. This is absolutely a great dessert drink. Try this recipe and impress your friends and family members. - 109.674
Pirates Of The Caribbean Halloween Cocktail
1. In shaker, add ice, rum with coconut liqueur, and juice.
2. Pour spiced rum, and add ground cloves in it.
3. Drop ginger and habanero pepper. Shake well.
4. Into a martini glass, pour Halloween cocktail and serve with a slice of Habanero... - 105.687
Wasabi Infused Caesar Cocktail
Bring a little twist to your regular cocktail by adding some special herbs or spices. The wasabi caesar cocktail is a nice fusion of Oriental and Canadian styles. The muddled wasabi makes the classic Canadian caesar cocktail completely irresistible. Watch the... - 123.935
1. ln a small serving bowl, mix the ketchup, chili sauce, horseradish, and red pepper sauce until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
2. In a large saucepan, bring the water and crab boil to a boil over high heat and continue boiling, uncovered, for 5... - 31.3029
Hot Holiday Toddy
Combine cranberry-apple drink and apple pie spice in a 2-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 4 minutes.
Stir in wine.
Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 28.039
Walk The Plank
1. Top a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum and mango rum.
3. Top with soda or ginger ale.
4. Serve chilled. - 97.3137
1) Take a high ball glass; rub the rim with lemon slice and then dip into salt.
2) Fill the salt rimmed glass with crushed ice and pour over rest of the ingredients except celery stick, stirring well.
3) Garnish with a celery stick and serve... - 38.0575
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 124.333
Valentine's Day Cocktail: Nutty Caramel Bonbon
Our first cocktail for the upcoming lovely holiday of Valentines. If there is any disappointment, it's the lack of good spice, but that can be fixed by changing up some brands or proportions. - 112.031
Spicy Girl Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the Grand marnier and spiced rum and chill the glass in the refrigerator for an hour.
2. Top with champagne.
3. Twist the lemon peel and add to the glass.
4. Serve chilled. - 104.311
The Toocan Sam Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice cubes, triple sec, spiced rum, coconut rum,
blue curacao, pineapple juice and grenadine and shake.
2. Strain and pour into a glass topped with ice.
3. Serve as a cocktail. - 113.58
The Batman Cocktail
Dah na na na na na, batman! It's even black and is like coffee meets root beer in your face - 106.552
Long John Silver Cocktail
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add the spiced rum, coconut rum, vanilla vodka and raspberry liqueur.
3. Top with cranberry juice and pineapple juice and stir well.
4. Garnish with an umbrella, maraschino cherry and straw and serve chilled. - 108.742
Pirate Float Cocktail
This is not a macho cocktail like the name suggests, It is rather girly, sweet with cream. It is not a you ho and a bottle of rum. You can sip on this and feel delicate and feminine while you wait for your Johnny Depp to whisk you away. - 104.228
Treasure Hunter Cocktail
1. In a large wine glass, muddle the lemon slices, sugar and kirschwasser.
2. Fill the glass with ice.
3. Add the rum.
4. Top with the wine and stir well.
5. Serve as a chilled cocktail. - 98.7724
Rum Lovers Daily Ration Cocktail
Attention rum lovers of the world! A cocktail dedicated to you, this is not meant for non-rum lovers or amateur drinkers! This potent five-rum cocktail and punch your socks out! - 103.129
Derrick's Winnie The Pooh Cocktail
Strange childlike name for a cocktail, eh? It sure is. But there is nothing childlike about this drink here. It is a heady mix of Jack Daniels honey whiskey, spiced rum . Perfect drink for every cocktail party. Watch and learn how to make this from the video.... - 97.8388
The Assassins Creed Cocktail, Jolly Rancher Vodka
The assassin's creed cocktail with Jolly Rancher vodka, a video game cocktail creation by one of our viewers. You may find, if you are very sensitive to sambuca that it still comes through in this cocktail. We are using Pepsi instead of coke only because that... - 0
The Hit The Floor Cocktail
1. In a shaker, add ice, absinthe, fireball whiskey, blanco tequila, gin, vodka, scotch, bacardi 151, spiced rum, amaretto and jack daniels and shake.
2. Top a glass with ice, strain the mix into the glass.
3. Top with monster every drink.
4.... - 118.504
Pumpkin Pie Cocktail
Maybe you like pumpkin pie, maybe not. Elizabeth at Mix 'n Sip thinks anyone will enjoy this pumpkin pie cocktail. Stir one up and see for yourself! - 117.171
Gorky Park Cooler Cocktail
Have some strawberry vodka? Put it to great use and bring it together with a few other rum flavors as in this recipe of Gorky Park Cooler Cocktail. It is refreshing and fruity with a nice hint of the spices from the rum. - 99.6337
A Bird In The Hand Cocktail Drink
A Bird in The Hand Cocktail Drink can be a show stealer if you want to put it on your party menu. With its exotic fruity flavors and the spice kick from the rum, this becomes a true winner. Take a look at this video for the details. - 102.993
Green Tomato Cocktail Pickles
Combine water and vinegar in large heavy kettle.
Add tomatoes, sugar, salt, garlic and pickling spices tied in cheesecloth bag; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
Pack tomatoes loosely into hot quart jars.
To each quart add 1 hot green... - 37.713
How To Make A Swizzle Cocktail
The swizzle is a classification of a cocktail. "Rum swizzles" have been around since the late 18th century and originated, like many rum drinks, in the Caribbean. Instead of shaken or stirred, the drink is, well, "swizzled" with a special stick made from the... - 0
Don’t get down about it, but think about this a moment (and think about the fact that pensiero means “thought” in Italian, too): In the world of sparkling wines, there are probably varieties, worthy varieties, you haven’t yet tried. I know it’s true... - 31.3485
The Bishop Cocktail
1) Preheat oven moderate hot to 350°F, 180°C or Gas No. 4.
2) Stick one lemons with cloves and roast in oven for 30 minutes.
3) Rub lump sugar over remaining lemon.
4) In a large serving bowl add the sugar with squeezed lemon juice.
5)... - 39.2026
The Sublime Slime Cocktail
The Sublime Slime is a Halloween cocktail drink, made with sweet rum, egg white and cordial syrup and gets it freshness from mint sprinkled on top. - 38.3318
The Chipotle Margarita Cocktail
Derrick has a funny little drink called the Chipotle Margarita. The contrasting tastes of chipotle and agave are really hard to beat and you do have to try it out. - 105.899
Cocktail time is the time to mix up some of the favorite drinks, extracts or juices to come up with a sizzling new drink. The chef shows how to male Appletini or an Apple cocktail using an apple extract as the base drink. Rocking over any party! - 111.571
V 4 Tomato Juice Cocktail
1) Blanch the tomatoes into boiling water for 1/2 minutes to loosen the skin and cool in cold water
2) Peel off the skins and the cores and quarter them
3) Into a 12 quart kettle, place in them few at a time
4) Then add the vegetables into the kettle... - 45.0643
Country Captain Cocktail
Combine flour and salt and pepper to taste.
Roll chicken pieces in mixture.
Melt shortening in frying pan; brown chicken on all sides,and remove to casserole or roasting pan equipped with tight lid.
Add onions, green peppers and garlic to hot fat (if too... - 44.6045
Spiced Cocktail Recipes By Category