- » Spiced Chicken Liver
Spiced Chicken Liver Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced chicken liver recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced chicken liver recipes.
Spiced Chicken Livers Peru-style
The Spiced Chicken Livers Peru-Style is a yummy and spicy chicken liver preparation that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Spiced Chicken Livers Peru-Style dish last week for my friends and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss... - 44.6441
Spiced Chicken Livers
Spiced Chicken Livers is easy to make recipe. Spiced Chicken Livers gets its taste from chicken lives cooked with soy sauce and flavored with sherry. Spiced Chicken Livers is loved by many people across the globe. - 33.5731
Spiced Chicken Livers
Cover livers with water and bring just to boiling.
Add soy sauce, green onions, wine, sugar, anise seed, and ginger.
Bring to boiling and simmer gently, covered, for 15 minutes.
Chill thoroughly in stock.
Slice livers in bite-sized pieces, return... - 30.9646
You May Also Like!
Chicken Liver Pate With Dry Sherry
1. Combine all ingredients except cream in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on SIMMER for 18 to 20 minutes or until liver is done. Stir in cream.
3. Pour mixture into electric blender and blend until smooth. Pour... - 32.2182
Spiced Chicken Liver Pate
Dissolve gelatin in bouillon; bring to a boil and remove from heat.
Pour half the liquid into a loaf pan and chill.
Decorate chilled aspic, if desired.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan.
Add the chicken livers and onion; saute 7 minutes.
Pour into a food... - 42.0984
Braised Spiced Liver
1) In a skillet heat 3 tbsp oil. Fry rempah until fragrant.
2) Add chicken liver slices and seal on all sides.
3) Add 2 cups water and enough soya sauce to taste.
4) Cover the pan and simmer for about 7 minutes.
5) Cook until the liver is firm. Do... - 45.2765
Spiced Rice With Browned Chicken Livers
1. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and reserve.
2. Shake chicken livers in a plastic bag with flour, salt and pepper.
3. Brown chicken livers in bacon drippings. Remove with slotted spoon and reserve.
4. Saute... - 33.5157
Braised Chicken Livers
Cut away any stringy portions from livers.
Wash meat in cold water, and dry with paper towels.
Mix flour and seasonings (varying latter if desired); put in paper bag, add livers and shake to coat all surfaces.
Melt fat in frying pan.
Brown meat in fat, add... - 35.6391
Spiced Chinese Livers
In saucepan, pour boiling water over livers, drain, dry, and return to pan.
Add remaining ingredients except oil.
Cover pan and cook 10 minutes or until livers are done.
Transfer to bowl; stir in oil.
Cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
Remove... - 36.1793
Chicken Liver Terrine
This Chicken Liver Terrine is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Chicken Liver Terrine recipe and share your feelings with us! - 35.7776
Luscious Chicken Livers
1. Put the livers in a colander and rinse with cold water. Drain. Cut each liver in half and trim well.
2. Mix together the mustard, curry, ginger, garlic powder, and salt. Heat the oil in a heavy skillet, add the dry spice mixture and stir in the oil and... - 29.1871
Chopped Chicken Livers
Cut large chicken livers in half. (If small livers are left whole, prick livers with tines of fork.) In 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish, combine chicken livers, onion, and chicken fat.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 9 to 10 minutes or till livers are done,... - 40.0662
Chicken Liver With Barbeque Figs
Here is a video that shows a fun way to cook chicken livers on a grill. These chicken livers turn out to be absolutely delicious with this fresh new recipe that is served with a barbecue fig sauce. Chicken livers were never so appealing before, so just try... - 96.7358