- » Spiced Cabbage Coconut
Spiced Cabbage Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced cabbage coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced cabbage coconut recipes.
Indian Spiced Cabbage
In large bowl, combine cabbage and onion.
In large wok, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add chili peppers, mustard seeds, if using, and turmeric; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add cabbage-onion mixture, about 3 cups (750 mL) at a time, to wok, stir-frying to coat... - 39.6782
Coconut Spiced Vegetables
Put about 2 cups of water in a saucepan with salt and bring to the boil.
Cook each kind of vegetable separately till just tender, remove from the saucepan using the same water to cook the other vegetables.
Extra water may have to be added as the cooking... - 36.7194
Soy Coconut Wrap
1. Wash the vegetables thoroughly with water.
2. Cut carrot into ovals.
3. Shred the beans.
4. Shred the remaining ingredients coarsely.
5. In a mincing machine, put together all seasoning ingredients except coconut and process.
6. In a... - 50.3419
Carrot Cabbage Haystacks
This carrot cabbage haystacks is a tossed salad like preparation made with veggies and pineapple. Tossed together with coconut flavor and vanilla extract, the carrot cabbage haystacks is spiced with a dash of nutmeg and is great in the summer with any meal. - 20.9025
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Pork Satays With Banana Sauce
1. Thread equal number of pork pieces on to 8 bamboo skewers. Combine peanut butter, sesame oil, hoisin sauce, lemon juice, coconut milk and Chilli sauce, brush satays with mixture, place in shallow dish on rack. Stand for ten minutes before cooking.
2.... - 34.5674
1. Wash and cut the meat in 1 inch by 4 inch strips.
2. In a large mortar, place the chili peppers, black pepper, caraway seeds, coriander, salt, cabbage, shallots, garlic, lemon rind, and basil. Use a pestle to pound the ingredients... - 44.4138
Steamed Fish Pudding
1. In a mortar, place the chili peppers, salt, pepper, scallions, lemon rind, garlic and the cabbage and pound well
2. Chop the fish very fine and set aside till required
3. Preheat the oven to 325° oven.
4. In a large bowl, blend the... - 46.2326
Put the cumin, coriander and almonds in a blender with the onions, chillis, ginger, garlic and blachan.
Blend to a paste, adding enough water to prevent the blades from sticking.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
When it is hot, add the spice paste and fry... - 43.9362
Pound the garlic and cumin seed and mix with rest of spices, grated coconut and a little water to make a curry paste.
Heat the butter, fry the paste 5 minutes.
Add the onions and fry until soft, then the tomatoes ' and stir and fry another 3... - 36.657
Green Tomato Thoran
'Thoran' is a very traditionally prepared dish in Kerala Cuisine, most often prepared with vegetables like cabbage, carrot, beans or even beetroot. But green tomato is a very rarely used vegetable for a thoran, probably because of not being readily available. - 0
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Prepare Crispy Toppings and Peanut Dressing.
Pour boiling water over bean sprouts in a colander.
Immediately plunge sprouts into iced water.
When chilled, drain well.
Spread on a kitchen towel or paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Pat gently until... - 40.7288