- » Spiced Bran
Spiced Bran Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced bran recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced bran recipes.
Spiced Bran Muffins
1. In a large bowl mix the first 7 ingredients.
2. In the center of the bowl make a bowl.
3. Mix milk, honey, oil and eggs. Add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir till the mixture is well moistened.
4. Coat muffin pans with cooking spray. Spoon... - 44.4362
Spiced Bran Loaf
Spiced Bran Loaf is an irresistible breakfast recipe. A deadly combination of cereal and spices is something you would never want to miss out on! - 37.9782
Spiced Bran Muffins
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine eggs, milk, oil, and honey; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Spoon into muffin pans coated with cooking spray, filling two-thirds full.
Bake at... - 29.211
You May Also Like!
Maple Spiced Oat Bran
1. In medium microwavable mixing bowl combine apple juice, 1/4 cup water, and the oat bran, stirring to combine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once every 30 seconds. Stir in raisins and spice.
2. To serve, transfer to serving bowl and top... - 25.0689
Spiced Oat Bran Cereal
In small saucepan, combine all ingredients.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cook 1 minute, stirring occasionally.
Let stand until thickened.
Serve with skim milk and sugar or sugar substitute, if desired. - 34.4927
Oat Bran Spice Muffins
Blend the first eight ingredients together well.
Dissolve the brown sugar in the buttermilk, add egg whites and oil.
Whisk until well mixed.
Combine with dry ingredients quickly not stirring over 10 seconds.
Spoon into muffin pans and bake.
Bake at 400... - 38.249
Cranberry All Bran Muffins
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt; set aside.
Measure Kellogg's All-Bran cereal and milk into large mixing bowl; stir to combine.
Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
Add egg whites and oil; beat well.
Stir in... - 43.0716
Spiced Bran Muffin
Mix and sift first 8 ingredients.
Add sugar, raisins and nuts.
Beat egg and shortening - add applesauce and dry ingredients.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 20 minutes. - 35.2004
Spiced Oat Bran Cookies
Stir together flour, soda and spices; set aside.
In large bowl, beat together margarine, sugar and egg whites.
Add flour mixture and beat until combined.
Mix in COMMON SENSEâ„¢ Oat Bran cereal.
Drop by level measuring-tablespoon onto ungreased baking... - 35.4649
All-bran Refrigerator Spice Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Combine dry ingredients and add to first mixture.
Add remaining Ingredients.
Roll and store in refrigerator.
When needed, slice thin and bake on lightly greased cookie sheets at 425° for about 12... - 39.1519
Apple Bran Spice Cake
Microwave butter in a 2-cup glass measure at HIGH 1 minute.
Combine brown sugar and melted butter.
Beat in eggs, vanilla, and black walnut extract.
Sift together flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and ginger.
Alternately stir dry ingredients and milk into... - 42.8352
Applesauce Spice Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease 2 muffin pans. keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the cake , mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl, add all the wet ingredients and mix well.
5. Add the wet... - 112.363
Molasses Oat Bran Cookies
In a large bowl cream sugars, Butter Buds, molasses, and Egg Beaters.
In another bowl mix together flour, oats, oat bran, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
Mix contents of both bowls into one large bowl.
Place in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes... - 38.7778
Spiced Bran Recipes By Category