- » Spiced Beef
Spiced Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced beef recipes.
Old Country Spiced Beef
1) Choose a nice middle rib roast and get it rolled and boned. An ideal cut for spiced beef would be the one containing both fat and lean meat.
2) Take a crock and mix the salt along with the saltpeter.
3) Add the minced onion, sugar and chopped... - 47.3357
Asian Spiced Beef
This Spiced Beef is one of the best beef dishes that I've ever tasted ! Try out this spicy beef with savory sauces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome ! - 46.9185
Spiced Beef Hotpot
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cut meat into cubes and toss in a mixture of flour, Colman's Powder mustard, and salt.
3) In a heatproof casserole, melt the dripping and stir fry onion and meat until golden brown.
4) Stir in the... - 45.2757
Place beef on a soft absorbent cloth large enough to wrap around meat completely.
An old tea towel is ideal.
Combine dry ingredients for marinade.
Pour over the beef and rub well into the surface.
Wrap the beef in the cloth and place in a crock or glass bowl,... - 45.1553
Spiced Beef Special
Pound roast with seasoned flour on all sides.
Or cut steak into 6 serving pieces, and shake with flour in bag.
Brown in pressure cooker in oil, adding onion just before done.
Add bouillon, wine, and lemon juice, and cook under pressure for 1/2 hour or until... - 42.8729
Thoroughly dry the beef; melt the lard in a heavy casserole and lightly brown the meat on all sides, being careful that the fat does not burn and blacken the meat.
When light brown, remove.
Cut bacon into small pieces, peel and slice finely the onions and... - 42.8024
Rub all the dry ingredients together, then pound in the bay leaves and garlic.
Stand the meat in a large earthenware or glass dish, and rub the spicing mixture thoroughly all over it.
This should be done every day for a week, taking the spicing mixture from... - 42.6697
Spiced Beef Short Ribs
In large Dutch oven combine water, onion, soy sauce, dry sherry, gingerroot, star anise or aniseed, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil; mix well.
Cut ribs into two-rib portions.
Trim excess fat from ribs.
Add rib pieces to mixture in Dutch... - 42.3428
Rub the sugar into all sides of meat.
Place in a deep dish or porcelain pan with any remaining sugar and bay leaves.
Next day, combine remaining ingredients, and rub in as much of the mixture as you can; then sprinkle with the... - 41.6086
Spiced Beef Shreds
1) Cut the meat in large cubes.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil and add the beef, soy sauce, sherry and broth.
3) Cook over high heat until the liquid evaporates.
4) Remove and let it cool, grind in food processor.
5) In a skillet heat the... - 39.7754
Spiced Fillet Of Beef
Rub the beef with salt and pepper.
Make four slits about halfway down the meat and insert a quarter of the ham strips and half a garlic clove in each one.
Roll up the meat so that the slits are on the inside and secure with string.
Melt the butter in a small... - 39.6036
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 38.179
Spiced Beef Pasties
Stir dill seed into pastry mix and, following package directions, add water or milk to form dough.
Roll into a 10x15-inch rectangle and cut into neat 3 1/2-inch squares.
Mix beef with the remaining ingredients, adding a few drops of the red-pepper... - 37.5584
Spiced beef is traditionally eaten at Christmas and is cooked with beef, tomatoes and spices. Spiced beef is one of my all time favorite dish.Try out our spicy beef recipe and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spiced Beef are welcome! - 33.5859
Spiced Kettle Of Beef And Vegetables
Dredge beef cubes in mixture of flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
Brown in fat on all sides in large heavy kettle.
Add onion and brown lightly.
Add water and garni.
Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
Add vegetables and seasonings.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30... - 33.0519
Spiced Beef Recipes By Category