- » Spiced Bean
Spiced Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced bean recipes.
Deep South Spiced Rice And Beans
1. In a saucepan, bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add the rice to the boiling water and cook until tender-firm.
3. Drain the rice in a colander and refresh under tap water to arrest further cooking. Let drain well.
4. While rice is... - 46.6155
Put beans in deep kettle, and cover with 3 cups cold water; leave overnight.
Next day add enough fresh water to barely cover beans.
Tie cloves in small square of cheesecloth.
Add cloves, onion, salt pork and salt to beans.
Bring mixture to boiling point;... - 36.4992
Fesenjon Spiced Ground Beans
You may cook the soybeans and peanuts together; then grind them in a food grinder using the small blade, or chop all of the cooked beans fine.
In a 4-quart dutch oven saute the onions and curry powder in the oil until the onions are very soft. Stir in the... - 33.3944
Make a syrup of sugar, oil, vinegar and cloves; and boil.
Put beans, onions and pimento strips in alternate layers in crock.
Pour hot sauce over them.
Heat in oven when ready to serve.
This is also good cold.
Lift beans very carefully when serving. - 31.2582
You May Also Like!
Spiced Green Beans
These spiced green beans are made with the fragrant flavor of lemon butter with basil and parsley flakes. Used in salads or as a simple side, these spiced green beans are absolutely delicious and yummy! - 38.4915
Spiced Bean Sprouts
Combine bean sprouts, caraway seeds, and basil in saucepan with small amount of water.
Cook until hot and tender; drain.
Place in serving dish; top with butter, salt, and pepper.
Toss to coat. - 24.076
Spiced Bean Bake
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet until meat is brown.
Drain off fat.
Stir in chopped apple, the curry powder, mustard and beans; turn into ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Arrange apple slices on top.
Cover and bake until... - 30.5279
Pumpkin Spice Walnut White Bean Muffins
Starting with the Recipe for Black Bean Brownies, I have altered the Recipe to make these delicious Slow-low Carb Muffins that are completly Flour and Glutin Free. A Yummy Way to Start the day for anyone looking to lower thier Carb intake. - 47.4287
Spiced Green Beans
Heat butter in heavy pan, add onion and garlic and simmer for a few minutes.
Add the prepared beans and 1/2 cup boiling water and simmer until tender.
Add the seasoning 5 minutes before lifting. - 19.923
Chili Spiced Bean Salad
Prepare dressing and reserve.
Drain kidney beans, pinto beans, and garbanzos into a colander, rinse with cold water, drain, and turn into a salad bowl.
Drain corn; add to beans along with celery, green onions, parsley, and chilies.
Pour over dressing and mix... - 35.0894
Marinated Soy Bean Salad
1. Put the hot beans in a bowl. Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic and pour over the hot beans. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and chill again. - 31.3001
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.9548
Spiced Bean Recipes By Category