- » Spiced Basmati Rice
Spiced Basmati Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spiced basmati rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spiced basmati rice recipes.
Spiced Basmati Rice
1. Place rice in sieve; rinse under cold water. Transfer to a bowl; add water to cover. Let soak for 15 minutes. Drain.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, ginger, cinnamon and bay leaf; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until... - 30.8327
Spiced Basmati Rice
1) Wash the rice and keep in a bowl.
2) Add cold water and allow the rice to stand in water for 30 minutes.
3) Drain the rice and keep aside.
4) Take the rice, salt or salt substitute, cinnamon stick, cumin, bay leaf and water in a... - 40.713
Sweet 'n Spicy Chicken Curry In A Hurry With Fragrant Basmati Rice
1) To prepare spicy rice, in the bottom of a medium saucepan toast coriander, cumin, and mustard seeds.
2) As the seeds splutter, add water and boil.
3) Prepare the rice as per directions or prepare plain rice as usual.
4) In a large, deep, nonstick... - 42.0994
Basmati Rice Pilaf
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cover the rice with cold water and stir with your fingers until the water becomes cloudy.
Carefully pour off the water, reserving the rice.
Repeat 2 or 3 times, until the water is almost clear.
Cover with... - 49.1207
Veg Pilaf / Vegetable Rice (pulav)
Learn how to make Indian veg rice pulao (pilaf, pulav) using Basmati rice, vegetables and simple indian spices. Pulao tastes great with raita and chutneys. - 0
Indian Vegetable Pulao
The Indian vegetable rice is a complete meal by itself. You may or may not add any side dish to this recipe. It is just perfect, when served with plain yogurt or a plate of fresh salad or savory mango pickle. Within 15 minutes you can serve a great meal for... - 123.084
The formal name for yellow peanut rice is fittingly chitranna:) It is a South Indian recipe from Bangalore that I grew up eating. The rice is yellow from turmeric and flavored with lemon, coconut, fried peanuts, dals and spices. Since it is so colorful it is... - 133.306
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 76.7999
Tawa Pulao - Indian Street Food
Tawa Pulao is one of the popular Mumbai street foods which is spicy and tangy. This can be easily replicated in any home kitchen. So here is the recipe for this yummy Tawa Pulao - 0