- » Spice Tea Mix
Spice Tea Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice tea mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice tea mix recipes.
Instant Spiced Tea Mix
Instant Spiced Tea Mix is used to make spice flavored tea. Instant Spiced Tea Mix gets its flavor from spices and lemon. Instant Spiced Tea Mix is liked by many across the world. - 22.5721
Hot Spiced Tea
Hot Spiced Tea is a delicious beverage. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Hot Spiced Tea; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 18.8897
Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
This Spiced Citrus Tea mix is going to revive your dull bland tea in seconds. This tangy and spciy flavoring is addictive ! Try this Spiced Citrus Tea mix with your next cup fo tea. Feel free to come here and tell me if you've liked this Spiced Citrus Tea... - 26.7701
Spiced Tea Mix
Mix and store in air-tight container.
Use 1 1/2-2 tsp per cup; fill with water.
Heat, using time in table. - 26.6144
Instant Spiced Tea Mix
This Instant Spiced tea mix is one you can make and store when you do have the time. A one time make and you can enjoy for a long time to come. - 34.6138
Instant Spiced Tea
Put Instant Spiced Tea Mix in a cup and add boiling water.
Correct sweetness as desired. - 20.3312
Spiced Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and mix well.
Store mixture in an airtight container.
Stir well before using.
For each serving, place 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons mix in a cup.
Add 3/4 cup hot water, stirring well.
Serve hot. - 27.2557
Orange Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an airtight container and mix all ingredients in it.
2) Store the container in a cool, dry place to allow the flavors to blend for a couple of days.
3) Use 1 teaspoon of this tea for making each cup of tea. The Spiced Tea mixture can... - 32.5816
Spiced Tea Mix
Mix drink mix, tea mix, sugar and spices.
Label and store in tightly covered container at room temperature no longer than 6 months. - 30.0373
Spiced Tea Mix
Mix together 2 cups powdered orange flavored drink, 1 cup sugar, 1 cup instant tea, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon and 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.
Store in an airtight container. - 13.8063
Dissolve sugar in juice; add all ingredients together.
Mix 1 cup concentrate with 1 1/2 cups water. - 28.9876
Percolator Spice Tea
Put tea, fruit punch and apple juice in bottom half of percolator.
Place brown sugar, cloves and cinnamon in top half of percolator.
Percolate this mixture.
Makes 16 to 18 cups of tea. - 28.6465
Spiced Tea Mix
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Spoon into gift containers.
Makes 2 cups mix. - 22.4853
Orange Flavored Spiced Tea Mix
1. Mix all ingredients; store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
2. For each serving, stir 4 level teaspoons mixture into 3/4 cup water in cup or mug. Microwave uncovered on high 1 to 2 minutes or until hot; stir. - 21.4364
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
Hot Spiced Citrus Tea Mix is a beautiful combination of flavors that will warm up your winter evenings. It can also be a wonderful gift for the festive season. Watch this video to see what all you will need to prepare this magical mix! - 113.401
Citrus Spiced Tea Mix
1) Take an air-tight container and combine all ingredients in it.
2) Use 1 1/2 - 2 teaspoon of the mixture for making each cup of tea. - 34.9326
Spiced Citrus Tea Mix
1. Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
2. To serve, pour water into a microwave-safe serving cup. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons mix or more to taste; stir. Heat uncovered in microwave oven to serving temperature (1 1/2 to 2 minutes at HIGH).
3. Stir well before... - 25.425
Alexander's Spiced Tea
Make 8 cups of tea and mix with fruit juice mixture; keep very, very hot.
Put 2 whole cloves in the bottom of each teacup.
Pour in hot tea and serve.
I find that 1 can of pineapple juice adds much to the flavor. - 26.7571
Mixed Nut Tea Ring
The mixed nut tea ring is a tea time snack flavored with ginger and lemon and made with nuts and flour. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, this mixed nut tea ring is a lovely and flavorful bread. - 46.66
Keep in airtight container.
Use 1 rounded tcaspoonful per cup hot water. - 31.312
Home Made Tea Spices For A Flavored Tea
Nothing beats a piping hot brew of spiced tea on cold winter evenings, isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful enough to pep up your daily cuppa. The pleasure of sipping on spiced tea is after all a zen like... - 82.0867
1) In a small pan boil water. Remove from heat.
2) Add tea bags or the infuser. Let it steep for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in apple juice.
4) Serve tea in large coffee mugs
5) Add 1 cinnamon stick to each mug for extra flavor. - 36.4568
1. In a heated teapot pour boiling water over tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
2. Into a saucepan, pour tea removing tea bags preferably glass or stainless steel.
3. Add orange juice, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4. Keep hot, without... - 45.0799
Marbled Tea Eggs Spiced With Star Anise
Marbled Tea Eggs is a tasty appetizer. Marbled Tea Eggs gets its taste from eggs cooked with tea and say sauce. Marbled Tea Eggs is cherished by eggs lovers around the world. - 35.6322
Homemade Tea Masala
Our Tea Masala is an aromatic blend of various Indian spices. It consists of 6 ingredients which are powerhouse of nutrients and have tons of medicinal benefits. - 0
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients, except lemon peel and orange peel and blend well.
3) Gently stir in lemon peel and orange peel.
4) Divide the mixture evenly among decorative tins, jars or... - 48.4281
Hot Cranberry Tea
Hot Cranberry Tea is loved by tea lover across the globe. Hot Cranberry Tea gets its rich flavor from spices and lemon. I have tried this Hot Cranberry Tea recipe and it was a great experience, you should also give it a try. - 28.4096
Five Spice Tea
Place tea and five spice powder in tea ball.
Bring the cold water just to boiling.
Meanwhile, warm teapot by rinsing with boiling water.
Place tea ball in teapot; pour boiling water into teapot.
Cover; let steep 5 minutes.
Remove tea ball.
Stir in sugar; mix... - 27.2711
#941 Spice Tea
Aromatic spices added to a tea blend not only make for a refreshing beverage, but also boosts your health in more ways than one. Sarah tells you how to prepare a nice, warm, spiced tea that makes for a luscious drink. Steep a brew whenever you feel like and... - 85.4049
Hot Lemon Spiced Tea
Mix thoroughly; use one to two teaspoonsful to one cup of boiling water, according to strength desired. - 24.0494
Spiced Ice Tea
Spiced ice tea is one of the delights of summer. Made with strong tea, the spiced ice tea, is spiced with nutmeg and cinnamon and flavored with orange and lemon juice. Mixed with iced tea and chilled, the spiced ice tea may be served with ice cubes. - 39.0664
Hot Spiced Tea
In saucepan mix one 18-ounce can pineapple juice, 2 cups orange juice, 2 cups water, 4 teaspoons instant tea powder, 1 teaspoon whole allspice, and 3 inches stick cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Strain. - 23.5249
Hot Fruited Tea
Hot Fruited Tea has a great taste. Hot Fruited Tea gets its rich flavor from all spices and orange juice. Hot Fruited Tea is consumed all over the world. - 30.783
Hot Spiced Russian Tea
Mix all ingredients together and store in a jar.
Use 2 rounded teaspoons per cup of hot water. - 21.9646
Instant Spiced Tea
Mix together and store in jar.
Mix 1 heaping teaspoonful in a cup of boiling water.
This is excellent because the mix keeps forever and it can be a godsend when unexpected company arrives. - 25.2208
Hot Tropical Spiced Tea
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the dry tea mix, tropical juice concentrate, orange slices, and cinnamon sticks.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat setting 4 to 5 hours, or until very hot. Strain and discard the orange slices and... - 25.1652
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Orange And Spice Iced Tea
In medium saucepan, combine 3 cups cold water, cinnamon sticks and cloves.
Bring to boiling; remove from heat.
Add tea bags.
Brew 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags; discard.
Add remaining 3 cups cold water, orange juice concentrate and sugar; mix... - 35.2193
Spiced Tea Refresher
1. In a kettle, add tea bags, pour boiling water, add cinnamon sticks and allow to steep for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and cinnamon.
2. Add lemon juice, grape juice and mix.
3. In tall glasses, add ice cubes, pour the beverage, garnish with... - 33.5036
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, mix together water, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, lemon and orange peels.
2) Cook on simmer for about 10 minutes.
3) Steep in the teabags into the mixture.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the Hot Spiced Tea with cinnamon sticks... - 43.5197
Hot Spiced Tea
1) In a teapot or a large saucepan, add the cloves and tea leaves together.
2) Pour in 5 cups boiling water, allow to infuse for 1 hour and strain.
3) In a deep, 4-quart glass bowl, mix the sugar, tea, orange juice, lemon juice and 5 cups boiling... - 37.3026
Indian Spiced Tea
Here is an amazing video for Indian spiced tea or popularly known as masala chai. This is a wonderful beverage from Indian prepared by brewing tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Try out this simple flavorful tea and feel refreshed! - 128.131
Combine juice and spices in saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute.
Add tea bags.
Cover and steep 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove tea bags and spices.
Sweeten with brown sugar, if desired.
Garnish with additional cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 37.5975
Amber Orange Tea Punch
Amber orange tea punch is a ginger ale tea punch. Prepared with cinnamon and cloves to flavor, the amber orange tea punch has equal amounts of ale and orange juice in it. Chilled and served in punch bowls, they make a great party drink. - 35.1434
Four Spice Tea Recipe (ayurveda Remedy)
This four spice tea is often made using dry ginger in place of fresh ginger in almost every south Indian household. The Ayurvedic property of the spices added in this blend also make this tea excellent for health. The coriander seeds have a cooling property... - 109.348
Sweetheart Tea Cake
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with greased wax paper.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed with... - 26.6331
Zucchini Tea Loaf
In bowl, combine shortening and sugar until crumbly; stir in egg.
Sift together flours, baking powder, salt and spices.
Add to egg mixture alternately with soup, stir to blend after each addition.
Stir in walnuts and zucchini.
Pour into greased loaf pan 23 x... - 39.0067
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
1. In a large bowl add all ingredients and mix well.
2. Reserve in an airtight container.
3. In a cup put 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon for each serving.
4. Pour 1 cup boiling water over it and stir.
5. Serve hot. - 39.4308
Hot Spiced Cider Mix
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and mix well.
Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
For each serving, place 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon mix in a cup.
Add 1 cup boiling water, and stir well.
Serve hot. - 28.3804
Delicious Chai With Raw Cacao And Agave
Wake up to a warm cup of refreshing tea every morning with this delectable beverage. Prepared with raw cacao and agave, this refreshing tea is replete with health and taste. Treat your friends and family to this luscious blend and warm them up to their bones. - 120.116
Ever tried making your instant coffee with rich cream and exotic spices? This spicy hot beverage is so yum that is makes for a total treat. This video shows how to brew spicy coffee treat at home in a few simple steps. This deliciously spiced coffee is a... - 114.3
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 107.321
Assorted Tea Time Appetizers
If you enjoy treating your friends with different appetizers, here is a video for you. The chef here shows how to make some quick and east spicy tea time appetizers which are amazingly delicious and flavorful. - 128.935
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.3674
Mix all dry ingredients and store in airtight container.
To serve, mix 2 rounded teaspoonfuls in 1 cup hot water or 2 1/2 heaping teaspoonfuls in a mug of hot water. - 26.0156
Lemon Poppy Seed Tea Loaf
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Generously butter a 9 x 4-inch loaf pan.
In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, applesauce, oil, vanilla, milk, fructose, poppy seeds, and lemon... - 38.5418
Cinnamon Tea Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate sift together flour, baking soda, and cream of tartar; set aside.
3. Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream 1/4-cup sugar, the margarine, and butter.
4. Add egg... - 45.2357
Warm Tea Punch
In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Turn off heat; add tea bags, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
Remove tea bags.
Stir in the juices and brown sugar; heat through.
Garnish with clove-studded orange slices if... - 33.4299
Tea House Punch
1. In saucepan boil combining sugar, spices and hot water for 1 minute and pour while boiling hot over tea bags.
2. Steep for 5 minutes and then strain.
3. Mix with fruit juices and cold water.
4. Serve it either hot or cold. - 40.7163
The Philly Flip With Rhubarb Tea
The Philly Flip with Art in the Age Rhubarb Tea, a cocktail that's creamy and tempered with a flavorful rhubarb. The end result, a cream soda, Italian soda like flavor that goes above and beyond simply creamy notes. - 0
How To Bake Chai Cupcakes
Tomorrow marks the arrival of Autumn which is my absolute favorite time of the year! Needless to say, there will be a liberal use of exclamation marks in this post. Autumn means warm and spicy liquids, toppling over with mounds of whipped cream, flushed... - 122.196
Pumpkin Spice Skinny Chai Latte
1. In a teapot, pour in the hot water and place the black tea bag. Let it brew for sometimes and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe container, pour in the milk and add in sweetener. Mix well and place in microwave for 1 minute.
3. In a serving cup, add... - 0
For all you health conscious people out there. You have to check out this video of the Herbal Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. A healthy tea, that everyone should try out. - 99.3401
Fruity Tea Cake
1. Mix the currants, cherries, sultanas, raisins, lemon rind and mixed spice together in a mixing bowl, add the tea and stir well. Cover the mixture and leave it to stand overnight.
2. Grease a 20.5 cm (8 1/2 inch) souffle dish and line the base with a round... - 40.2725
Chinese Tea Eggs
Chinese Tea Eggs is a delicious snack recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Chinese Tea Eggs; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 32.1203
Kashmiri Tea has a different taste. Kashmiri Tea gets its taste from tea mixed with milk, cream and spices. Kashmiri Tea is served hot in winters. - 43.2194
Soft Spice Molasses Cookies
Soft spice molasses Cookies are soft, spiced, chewy rounds. These go very well with tea and coffee. You can make them in winters, the spices make them healthy for the season. Soft spice molasses cookies are flavorful and good for a quick snack. - 51.4406
Chai Tea Latte - Homemade
Tea lovers greatest gift!! A delicious, warm, old-fashioned style Indian tea latte. With yummy spices and authentic flavors, this beverage can help you feel all refreshed. This video shows to prepare this mesmerizing aromatic tea with exotic spices, smoothed... - 113.526
Tea Cream For Strawberries
Put tea, orange peel, and spices into a bowl.
Add the boiling water and allow brew to stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Strain brew through a fine sieve or a sieve lined with cheesecloth.
Mix with cream.
Allow to stand 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, put berries into... - 42.8845
Green Teas Gungra
1. Shell the green peas.
2. Peel and cut potatoes and sweet potatoes into small cubes.
3. Chop coriander leaves and green chillies. In 1 tbsp. oil, saute green peas. Add potatoes, sweet potatoes, onions, green chillies, dry spices and coriander leaves.
4. Add... - 45.2052
Apple Cinnamon Glazed Ham
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Prepare Apple Cinnamon Syrup: Place the 5 Apple Cinnamon tea bags in a tea cup and pour in 1/2 cup boiling water. Let steep for 4 minutes. Remove tea bags and combine liquid in a sauce pan with corn syrup and brown sugar. Mix... - 24.5921
Soak the fruit and sugar in the tea overnight.
(My grandmother used half tea and half whiskey, which made her bracks very popular with the gentlemen.) The next day, add alternately: 1 lb.
(4 cups) flour and 3 beaten eggs Finally, 3 level teasp.
baking... - 28.8027
Pear And Sultana Tea Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Grease and line a 450 g / 1 lb loaf tin with non-stick baking paper. Put the oats in a bowl with the sugar, pour over the pear or apple juice and oil, mix well and leave to stand for 15 minutes.
2. Quarter, core... - 38.9926
Honey And Banana Tea Bread
1) Take a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin and grease it or line with greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F or Gas Mark 4) .
3) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar and cream together until light and... - 47.2287
Quick Tea Cake
1.Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7, or 425°F.
2. Lightly flour a baking a tray.
3. Wash and clean dried fruit; drain well.
4. Sieve flour, salt and spice into a warm bowl. Rub in margarine. Add dried fruit and all except 1 tsp. sugar.
5.... - 42.1565
Orange Apple Herb Tea
1) Take a non-metal container and combine tea bags with boiling water.
2) Cover and steep for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove tea bags and add honey.
4) Stir in apple juice and mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
5) Add orange... - 38.4403
1) In a saucepan, mix together nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and the boiling water.
2) Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the spice mixture to boil.
3) As soon as it starts boiling remove from the heat.
4) Put the tea bags in and let it brew... - 43.228
Tea Doughnuts are a great snack when you have those sweet cravings! Well flavored with vanilla and nutmeg, these go great topped with whipped cream. A simple and delicious snack, but make sure you watch how many you eat! - 49.4132
Irish Tea Cake
My wife likes this Irish Tea Cake recipe. This is a kid friendly Irish Tea Cake recipe. It is an absolutely delicious cake. It is generally made on Saint Patrick's Day. This cake makes your Saint Patrick's Day celebrations more enjoyable.Try this Irish Tea... - 40.2484
Irish Tea Brack
1) Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
2) Put fruit in a bowl and pour tea over the fruit.
3) Cover and leave overnight.
4) Beat eggs and stir into fruit mixture.
5) Add sugar, flour, baking powder and spices, mixing all together well.
6) Put... - 42.2252
Fruity Tea Bread
1) Grease a 450g/1 lb loaf tin.
2) Heat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4).
3) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar and rub until mixture is crumbly.
4) Add sultanas, cherries, syrup and enough milk to make a smooth dough.
5)... - 43.8194
Apple And Walnut Tea Bread
1. Take a loaf tin of dimensions 8.5"X4.5"X2.5" and line it with greased greaseproof paper
2. In a large bowl, add all the ingredients and beat well until well blended
3. Turn this into the prepared loaf tin, level its surface and bake... - 47.2826
Glazed Gingerbread Tea Cake
Looking for a simple tea cake recipe that doesn't take very long to prepare but is impressive and yummy? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make a tender, moist gingerbread tea cake that you are sure to love! - 112.575
Banana Tea Bread
This Banana Tea Bread is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious bread recipe, Banana Tea Bread is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 48.0362
Combine water, sugar, cloves, and cinnamon in a 2-quart saucepan.
Set over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring mixture to boiling.
Put tea into preheated teapot.
Pour in the spice mixture.
Cover and let tea steep 3 to 5... - 38.8862
Welsh Tea Cakes
Welsh cakes are european snacks traditionally made in wales with curants and eggs with milk and flour. This recipe for welsh cakes is prepared with a similar batter with added spices like mace and nutmeg along with mixed peels and sugar for more flavor. baked... - 45.3342
Christchurch Tea Ring
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In a bowl cream yeast with malt extract and warm water.
3. Keep aside in a warm place for about 5 minutes.
4. In a bowl combine yogurt and egg. Reserve some egg for glazing the dough.
5.... - 49.0094
Tea-time Blackberry Jam Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Keep aside.
3) In another bowl, mix jam and flour.
4) To the cream mixture, add egg yolks.
5) To this, stir in the spices and jam-flour mixture, alternately... - 45.1846
This mix of two Daals - Channa and Urud gives a totally different taste. Try and you will love it. - 52.063
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream shortening, now gradually add sugar and cream until fluffy
3.Also add eggs in thirds, beating well after each addition
4.Stir in nuts and raisins
5.Sift dry ingredients... - 46.2287
1) In a cheesecloth bag or tea ball, put the cloves.
2) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients.
3) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
4) Serve hot from the cooker.
This is a great preparation for... - 32.9191
Fried Spice Balls
Fried Spice Balls are very simple and easy to make snacks. They go well with tea and coffee. These mildly spiced balls taste best when served hot. However, fried spice balls can be served cold too! - 48.0422
Honey Spice Sponge Roll
Line a 30 x 25cm swiss roll tin with greased greaseproof or baking paper. Set oven temperature at moderately hot 190C (375F). Beat eggs until thick and gradually add sugar. Continue beating until mixture is thick and will hold its shape, about 10 minutes.... - 29.6495
Spiced Black Pepper Cookies
Spiced Black Pepper Cookies are pleasantly spiced with nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper and ginger. You will love the partly sweet and partly spiced flavor in the cookies. These cookies are great with tea and all alone too. - 51.7772