- » Spice Rub
Spice Rub Recipes
Spice rub is a kind of ingredient that is basically used to be rubbed on the foods. It is a mixture of various spices and flavorings that is rubbed on the outer surface of the foods. The main foods that are rubbed ... More »
Rio Grande Spice Rub Strip Steaks
1) Pre-heat grill pan or indoor electric grill to high heat.
2) Take the steaks from refrigerator and thaw for a few minutes.
3) In a bowl, mix ground ancho chili, cumin, coriander, and cayenne. Coat the steaks with spice mix.
4) Cover... - 41.3947
Country Spice Rub
1) Combine together all the ingredients.
2) Serve or use as preferred. Store leftover rub in an airtight jar. - 32.3696
Latin Style Spice Rub
1) Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
2) Grind them together with the help of a coffee grinder, mortar & pestle or a spice mill.
3) Cover the container and store in a cool and dark space for 6 weeks approximately.
4) Use as... - 31.7988
Tandoori Spice Rub
1) In a resealable plastic bag, put all the ingredients. Close the bag properly.
2) Shake well to thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
3) Serve or use as preferred. - 29.8513
You May Also Like!
My Go To Spice Rub
This is a spice rub I use all the time. It's really good on smoked brisket. - 103.425
Spice Rub Thanksgiving Turkey With Pineapple And Mustard Glaze
This Spice rub Thanksgiving turkey with pineapple and mustard glaze recipe really spiced things up last year and my entire family was amazed at how a little spice rub can elevate the flavors of a simple meat. So go ahead and cook it, to have a nice relaxing... - 130.08
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 34.5584
Spiced Bbq Rub
This is a nice combination of spices that goes especially well with baby back ribs. It is a great, inexpensive gift to give! - 123.184
1. Blend the spice mix together and taste for heat level. Use a spoon to add some spice rub to your hands and rub spices into the salmon.
2. Let rest at least 30 minutes before packaging. Wrap in foil for easy cooking, on the grill or in the oven... - 26.7409
Barbecue Rub For Pork
There can be a no better way to turn your bland barbecued pork into something totally unexpected and delicious than dry rub. Excellent on everything, from steak to chicken, barbecue dry rub can be easily made at home and is far more superior in taste and... - 93.6731
The BBQ Pit Boys make up an all-purpose rub that's the perfect blend for Poultry, Beef, Lamb, Pork and Fish. - 88.8058
Dry Spice Rub Grill
In food processor or spice grinder, combine peppercorns, mustard seed and coriander seed; process until coarsely crushed.
Stir in brown sugar and garlic.
Brush both sides of steak with steak sauce; sprinkle each side with spice mixture, pressing firmly into... - 32.5852
Spice Rub Recipes By Category