- » Spice Pudding
Spice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice pudding recipes.
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, soda, salt, instant mashed-potato powder and pumpkin-pie spice.
2) In a large bowl, cream the margarine or butter with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla and orange rind.
3)... - 46.3514
Apple Spice Pudding
1. Using milk, prepare the instant pudding according to package directions and set aside.
2. In a nonstick skillet mix together apple juice, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon and bring mixture to a boil.
3. Add apples and raisins and cook over high heat... - 43.6696
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1. Measure flour, instant mashed-potato powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into sifter.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in eggs, then vanilla and orange rind.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, adding... - 37.5995
You May Also Like!
Spiced Christmas Pudding
Sift the dry ingredients together and add all the other ingredients, mixing thoroughly to a fairly soft mixture.
Steam 4 hours the first time, and then 2-3 hours before using.
To store put a fresh piece of paper on top and cover with a cloth.
Store in a cool,... - 34.5557
Baked Spiced Crumb Pudding
Combine bread crumbs and buttermilk.
Combine the oil, honey, and molasses and stir into the crumb mixture.
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Stir into crumb mixture.
Pour into a greased 6 1/2-inch-square or 5 x 8-inch baking dish.
Bake at 350°... - 37.2847
The spice pudding is a spiced bread and raisin pudding made with milk. Prepared with a medley of spices like cloves, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg, the spice pudding is baked in the oven and best served warm with a dollop of whipped cream for oodles of fun... - 46.4187
Combine crumbs with salt, spices, and brown sugar.
Stir in the scalded milk and cool.
Mix in eggs and suet, then add all the fruits and rum, brandy, or cider.
Work mixture with your hands to distribute fruit evenly.
Place in a greased 2 quart mold.
Seal... - 40.1785
Steamed Spiced Graham Pudding
1.Mix raisins and white flour.
2.Mix dry ingredients thoroughly.
3.Add molasses, milk, cracklings and raisins; mix well.
4.Fill a greased mold 2/3 full cover tightly and steam 3 hours.
5.Serve with cream - 39.4312
Spiced Squash Pudding
1) Preheat moderate oven (350°F.)
2) In a bowl, mix sugar, flour, salt, ginger, and mace.
3) Beat in eggs and blend.
4) Add squash, milk, molasses, and butter and mix thoroughly.
5) Grease 1 1/2 -quart casserole and pour the content... - 42.788
Peach Spice Pudding Cake
Prepare pudding according to directions on page 176.
Pour pudding in (12 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Arrange peach slices over pudding.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Pour over peaches and pudding.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH, or until a wooden... - 22.5593
Spiced Honey Pudding
Trim ends from zucchini; steam until tender.
Put into blender container with honey, salt, spices, and milk.
Blend until smooth.
Add egg and blend.
Stir in flour; mix well.
Turn into custard cups; sprinkle tops with nutmeg and shredded coconut.
Bake at 300Â°... - 38.2608
Spiced Bread Pudding
Break the bread into small pieces and soak in cold water for at least 1/2 hr; then strain and squeeze as dry as possible.
Put into a basin and beat out the lumps with a fork.
Add the dried fruit, sugar, suet, peel and mixed spice and mix well.
Add the egg and... - 32.2608
Spice Pudding Recipes By Category