- » Spice Powder Blend
Spice Powder Blend Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice powder blend recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice powder blend recipes.
Lebanese Spice Powder
Grind all the ingredients in a small mixer to a powder or crush with a pestle and mortar to a powder.
Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid and use as required.
It lasts upto six months easily - 26.7082
Easy Curry Powder
A perfect vinaigrette to any dish would be a perfect curry powder. Franky here details you the nitty-gritty on how to make instant curry powder to jazz up your curries. Make it and you will end up saving time and creating wonderful dish. - 84.8192
Easy Rasam Powder/podi
An aromatic blend of spices ,sure to enhance the taste of your "Rasam" by multiple times. Try this simple recipe and your lunch times will never be the same again. - 112.397
In a bowl combine onion powder, paprika, parsley flakes, garlic powder and basil; mix well.
Into a small tightly covered jar place mixture.
Store in a cool dry place. - 21.3823
Best Spice Blend
In a bowl combine pepper, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, thyme and basil; mix well.
Into a small tightly covered jar place mixture.
Store in a cool dry place. - 25.5586
Classic Chicken Vindaloo With A Blend Of Indian Spices
A classic Indian chicken curry which is steeped with exotic spices from the far east. An elaborate step by step account as to what goes into it awaits you here. This recipe definitely requires a little preparation but the final result is absolutely divine... - 129.268
Sambhar Masala Powder : Indian Masala
Learn how to make fresh Sambhar Masala Powder at home which is a versatile powder made by roasting whole Indian spices and is used quite often in South Indian Cooking. It has a great flavor and good shelf life. - 0
Garam Masala Powder - North Indian Style
Garam Masala Powder is an important ingredient in all Indian curries. Make your own masala at home and see how it adds a whole lot to the taste and flavor of your dish. Here is my combination of spices for an authentic and wonderful powder that you could make... - 33.1692
Instant Spiced Cocoa Mix
Combine cocoa, sugar, spices, and salt in small bowl.
Add nonfat dry milk powder, and mix until well blended.
Store in covered 1-quart container. - 27.5894
Biryani Spice Mix
Masalas or spice mixes are essential in all sub cuisines across India for most preparations including rice. Check out the recipe by Madhura to make Biryani Masala or Biryani Spice Mix that is handy enough to use once stored comfortably. Fragrant spices are... - 105.215
Maharashtrian Goda Spice Mix
Maharashtrian cuisine is rich with varied spices, nuts and seasonings in most dishes. Here is the recipe to make a frequently used fragrant masala or spice mix called Maharashtrian Goda Masala using common Indian spices. Ideally used in curries! - 108.536
Spiced Date Spread
Blend all ingredients.
If too thin to spread, add more milk powder. - 18.7698
5-min Mulligatawny Soup
In saucepan, blend soups and curry; gradually stir in water.
Heat; stir occasionally - 18.0502
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
Instead of always relying on store-bought seasoning mixes, learn how to make your own seasoning blends at home. This Homemade Taco Seasoning recipe from Dorothy Delaney shows you just how easy it is to make taco seasoning from scratch. Best of all, when you... - 88.5462
Spiced Onion India Sauce
Chop onion and tomato into blender.
Add garlic cloves, ginger, and curry powder.
Blend, adding tomato juice and vinegar gradually.
Whirl until smooth and creamy.
Pour sauce into a jar with a tight lid; it will stay fresh, if stored in a refrigerator, for... - 34.8232
This is a sauce I came up with for chicken wings, it seems like it would be great for many other uses. Here is the recipe for just the sauce. - 0
Spice Cake Mix
1) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, baking soda and powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt to sift together for 2 times.
2) With a pastry blender or two knives, cut in shortening to the mixture until it looks like cornmeal.
3) Use to... - 38.475
1) Heat the oven to 350°.
2) In a large mixer bowl, combine all ingredients, except lemon peel and orange peel and blend well.
3) Gently stir in lemon peel and orange peel.
4) Divide the mixture evenly among decorative tins, jars or... - 47.1959
1) Chop or pound the onions, garlic, salt, chilli peppers, lemon juice, rind, brown sugar and ginger, together to a fine paste.
2) In skillet heat oil, sautÃ© the mixture for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Add the shrimps and simmer stirring... - 40.0633
Spiced Chocolate Sundaes
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended.
Cover and chill.
Scoop 1/2 cup ice milk into each of 6 individual dessert dishes.
Spoon sauce evenly over ice milk.
Sprinkle grated orange rind over each serving, if... - 24.9736
Clove And Spice Potpourri
Mix all the dry ingredients together.
Add the clove oil one drop at a time, mixing well after each drop.
Place in a tin or covered container and let cure for five to six weeks, stirring or shaking occasionally. - 24.8613
Ethiopian Berbere Spice Mix
The Ethiopians love their stews! So to make a good Ethiopian stew, you will need the Berbere spice mix. If you have an African store near where you live, the you can buy it, else watch and learn from Oumou from this video! Besides, you can make under 15... - 133.269
Chai Spiced Apple Cider
Chai spiced apple cider is a great for a nice cool fall day. Take a look at this excellent video that displays a step-wise video to make chai-der that is basically apple cider with chai spices. See and try out this awesome hot and spicy cider to warm up and... - 136.251
Garam Masala Indian Spice Mixture
Preheat oven to 200°F.
Spread out spices in one layer on cookie sheet and roast for 20 minutes in preheated oven.
Shake pan every 5 minutes to keep spices from browning.
Break open cardamom pods, remove seeds, discard pods.
Crush cinnamon sticks with a... - 33.7571
Spiced Whipped Cream Topping
1 In a bowl, whip cream until it forms soft peaks.
2 Blend in sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice.
3 Beat the mixture until well blended and stiff.
4 On top of an 8- or 9-inch cake layer, spread the mixture.
5 Serve immediately, or... - 28.692
Moroccan Spiced Red Chile Paste
1) In a heatproof bowl, put the chilies and cover with the boiling water.
2) Keep aside and allow to stand for 30 to 60 minutes.
3) Drain the chilies. Reserve some of the water.
4) In a blender or food processor, put the chilies along with Â¼ cup of... - 33.5399
Hot Orange Spice Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine together all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Gently simmer, covered, for about 1 hour.
4) Allow the mixture to cool at room temperature.
5) In a food processor, blend the mixture till it is... - 40.7792
Spiced Iced Coffee
Put milk, sugar, instant coffee powder, and ground cinnamon in blender container; blend till combined.
Just before serving, carefully add chilled low-calorie cola beverage.
Stir gently with an up-and-down motion.
Serve over ice. - 30.174
Spiced Iced Coffee
In blender container combine 1 1/2 cups skim milk, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons instant coffee powder, and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; blend till well mixed.
Just before serving, carefully add one 16-ounce bottle low-calorie cola beverage,... - 22.6048
Orange Spiced Cocoa
This Orange Spiced Cocoa tastes yummy ! This delicious milk is ideal for a winter dessert ! Try out this Orange Spiced Cocoa and let me know if you like it ! - 33.2616
Spiced Pressed Cookies
Combine shortening and sugar replacement in mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Combine vanilla, water and eggs in measuring cup, beating until blended.
Combine cake flour, baking powder and spices in sifter.
Sift flour mixture alternately with egg... - 38.1445
Spiced Applesauce Cake
Spiced Applesauce Cake is a great way to end your weekend luncheons. This mouthwatering and unique cake is incomparable in taste. Try this wonderful Spiced Applesauce Cake recipe for yourself! - 44.2175
Feinberg Spice Cake
Beat eggs until thick and lemon-colored.
Beat in sugar and molasses until well blended.
Sift together flour, spices, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
Add to egg mixture alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in oil.
Pour... - 34.1211
Bittersweet Chocolate Spice Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream the butter with extracts.
Gradually add the sugar, creaming thoroughly.
Add the eggs in fourths, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until blended... - 42.1519
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices and add nuts and raisins. Mix with molasses... - 42.942
Bittersweet Chocolate Spice Cake
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
2. Cream butter with extracts. Gradually add sugar, creaming thoroughly. Add eggs in fourths, beating thoroughly after each addition.
3. Beating only until blended... - 34.8424
Spice Cake With Praline Frosting
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the sugars, creaming until fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until... - 41.5191
Spiced Rennet Custard
Combine spices and blend with boiling water.
Stir milk while heating to lukewarm (120°F.), not hot.
Remove from heat and stir in dissolved spices and rennet powder.
Pour at once into 5 sherbet glasses or custard cups.
Do not move until firm (absut 10... - 37.8483
Brazilian Carioca Spice Muffins
Mix flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, soda, and spices.
Add chopped nuts and grated lemon rind, blending well.
In another bowl, whisk eggs, butter, and buttermilk, adding quickly to dry ingredients.
Fill muffin cups one-half full.
Add one spoonful of... - 37.3467
Banana Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a mixer bowl , blend in sugar, flour, soda, baking powder, salt, Crisco, spices, molasses, banana.
3. Combine the ingredients by stirring it with hands or beat it using electric mixer.
4. Blend... - 46.5752
Cider And Spice Cake
1) In a mixing bowl, combine together flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
2) Beat together shortening and sugar and add eggs until thoroughly blended.
3) Mix together lemon juice to cider. Keep aside.
4) Add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture... - 43.1579
Baked Ribs With Chinese 5 Spice
Your baked ribs is almost incomplete without a spicy rub. Here is an excellent Chinese style rub prepared with five exotic spices that is sure to kick up the flavor of your spare ribs. Next time you are hosting a bash at your home, don't forget to include... - 107.218
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 47.9868
Spiced Black Pepper Cookies
Spiced Black Pepper Cookies are pleasantly spiced with nutmeg, cinnamon, black pepper and ginger. You will love the partly sweet and partly spiced flavor in the cookies. These cookies are great with tea and all alone too. - 49.5496
Gold Digger's Chocolate Spice Cake
Into mixer bowl, sift together Ground Chocolate, flour, sugar, spice, baking powder and salt.
Make a well in center; add butter, milk and vanilla.
Mix to blend, then beat 5 minutes on high speed of mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.0897
Homemade Tandoori Masala
The secret for a perfect tandoori preparation is a freshly ground spice mix that adds tons of flavor and aroma to the meat. While there are several brands of packaged spice mixes available in the market, why not make it at home when it is so easy. Follow the... - 137.269
Spicy Chai Concentrate
Kiss processed Chai powders goodbye and enjoy a raw food recipe for Chai. Keep this chai concentrate on hand or making hot or iced chai, sweetening desserts or flavoring your morning oat groats. - 119.972
This spicy caffeine free chai tea is delicious and perfect for winter. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 0
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 47.7111
Indian Curry Sauce
Brown onion in shortening in heavy skillet.
Mix all spices except salt; add 1/4 cup water to make a thin paste.
Add spices to skillet.
Stir constantly to prevent burning but allow mixture to become good and brown.
Add the tomato sauce, 11/2 cup water and salt... - 36.9399
Chili With Chorizo
Looking for a chili packed with flavor and just the right amount of heat? This is it. So simple to prepare, yet so satisfying to eat, my Chili with Chorizo has a most comforting blend of textures and spices that is sure to put a smile on your face! - 40.1756
Spiced Mocha Crisps
1. Sift flour again along with baking powder, instant coffee, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
2. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat together diet margarine, sugar and egg in medium bowl. With mixer at low speed, blend in carob or cocoa powder, then... - 30.3816
Applesauce Spice Loaf
For Glaze: Blend together and drizzle over top of cooled bread.
In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and baking powder.
In a large bowl, blend applesauce, sugar, Egg Beaters, and liquid Butter Buds; stir in flour mixture just until... - 35.1669
Raisin Spice Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to very low; add sifted dry... - 32.2118
Home Made Tea Spices For A Flavored Tea
Nothing beats a piping hot brew of spiced tea on cold winter evenings, isn't it? Chef Bhal Dave here shakes up a mixture of spices, aromatic and flavorful enough to pep up your daily cuppa. The pleasure of sipping on spiced tea is after all a zen like... - 78.7775
Spiced Apple Muffins
Combine dry ingredients; add oil, egg and milk and stir just until blended.
Fold in apple.
Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 400 degrees, 20-25 minutes. - 35.2537
Carrot Spice Cookies
Cream sugar and margarine in Ig.bowl.
Add carrots, raisins, egg, applesauce, molasses, and vanilla; mix well.
Measure flour, allspice and baking powder into same bowl; slowly stir flour mixture into other ingredients and mixjuntilwell blended.
Drop by... - 35.4365
Hazelnut Spice Crinkles
Gradually blend sugar and salt with beaten eggs; stir in grated chocolate and hazelnuts. Combine with bread crumbs, flour and spices, and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and place on buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325º for 15... - 32.3052
Marble Spice Cake
Crearti 1/2 cup butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar thor- oughly.
Combine 2 1/2 cups flour, 1/2 teaspoon bak- ing powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with 1/2 cup milk; add vanilla.
Beat 5 egg whites until stiff peaks form;... - 44.1096
Spicy Spice Muffins
These spice muffins are a delight for everyone. Baked with a medley of savory spices, this spice muffin recipe is a favorite of mine. The nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger come together to give you a savory blend that will capture your taste buds. The house smells... - 37.6468
Frosted Oatmeal Spice Drops
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In large bowl, beat margarine and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add water and eggs; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, rolled oats, baking powder, baking soda... - 43.385
In medium saucepan combine milk and brown sugar.
Cook and stir over low heat till sugar is dissolved.
In bowl stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Gradually blend in the milk mixture, the honey, eggs, and cooking oil.
Turn batter... - 38.9953
Apple And Spice Loaf
Simmer the apple juice, sugar, oil, spices, raisins and apples over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Blend in the flour, baking powder and nuts.
Pour into a 10" x 4" (25 x 10 cm) greased and floured... - 40.5339
Spiced Cafe Au Lait
1. In a medium size bowl, combine brewed coffee, milk, and powdered coffee creamer,
2. Drop vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in it. Stir to blend well.
3. Take a glass, and pour coffee into it. Make sure that the glass can withstand the heat.
4.... - 100.006
1) Preheat oven hot to 350° F (180°C).
2) Grease the cookie sheets with butter.
3) Electric Mixer Method Cream butter and add sugar till fluffy.
4) Combine together egg and vanilla extract.
5) In a medium bowl mix flour, baking soda,... - 48.9763
Buttermilk Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Make topping by putting all ingredients in bowl and working together with fingers, blending well.
In mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg.
Mix together all dry ingredients.
Add to butter... - 40.2642
Greek Spiced Cake
Heat oven to 325Â°F.
Grease and flour two 8 or 9-inch round cake pans.
In large bowl, blend all cake ingredients except 1/2 cup chopped almonds at low speed until moistened.
Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
Fold in almonds.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake at... - 41.311
Hawaiian Spice Cake
Grease and flour bottoms of two 8 or 9-inch layer pans.
Drain pineapple very well; reserve syrup.
Set aside 1/2 cup pineapple for Frosting.
Combine in large mixing bowl flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice.
Add shortening, milk and... - 39.6221
Apple Spice Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine butter and sugars in large mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time; add vanilla.
Beat in flour, baking powder and bake blend alternately with milk until smooth.
Beat 1 minute.
Stir in apples and... - 45.667
Chicken With Spice Mix
Indian style chicken can be either with a gravy or dry and without a gravy. Chef Madhura shows how to make Chicken Masala, a thick curry with tomato extract and regular spicy Indian masala with lot of spices. Great with the feel of tomato! - 116.795
Apricot Spice Cake
Combine all ingredients except Powdered Sugar Glaze in a 2-quart mixer bowl.
Beat mixture until well blended.
Pour batter into ungreased 10-inch microwave tube cake pan.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes.
Rotate dish at 2 minute... - 36.032
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Mix cake mix, eggs,oil, water, and pumpkin until well blended.
Stir in nuts.
For 2 quartlayer cake: Divide batter between 2 wax paper lined, glass baking dishes.
Cook one layer at a time on bake (6) for 6 minutes.
Cook on high (9) for 3... - 37.5555
New England Spice Cake
1. Work the butter, margarine or shortening into the bread dough with your fingertips; add the egg, sugar and milk, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Sprinkle the raisins with the 2 tablespoons of flour and stir into the dough.
3. Sift the soda,... - 34.6125
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Mix cake mix, eggs,oil, water, and pumpkin until well blended.
Stir in nuts.
For 2-layer cake: Divide batter between 2 wax paper lined, glass baking dishes.
Cook one layer at a time on BAKE (6) for 6 minutes.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 3 minutes.
After 5... - 39.3746
Spice Mix For Curries
Do you love preparing curries? If you do then you know that the spices form the main ingredient when preparing any curry. To is always better to have a homemade blend of the spices ready to be used. In this video, making your own curry powder is what you will... - 98.6426
Apple Orange Spice Muffins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Into small bowl sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, and cloves; stir in milk powder and set aside.
In mixing bowl cream margarine with sugar; add egg yolk and, using electric mixer on medium speed,... - 36.375
Apple Butter Spice Cake
Combine the ingredients for topping and set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract; gradually add the sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add the eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each... - 41.9898
Molasses Spice Loaf
Sift the first five ingredients into a bowl and stir in the sugar.
Pour boiling water over the raisins and let cool.
Stir in oil, egg and molasses.
Pour into the dry mixture and blend thoroughly without beating.
Scrape into a greased 9 X 5-inch loaf pan and... - 32.3451
Oat Bran Spice Muffins
Blend the first eight ingredients together well.
Dissolve the brown sugar in the buttermilk, add egg whites and oil.
Whisk until well mixed.
Combine with dry ingredients quickly not stirring over 10 seconds.
Spoon into muffin pans and bake.
Bake at 400... - 36.7218
Applesauce Spice Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar together.
Beat egg, add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add alternately with the applesauce to the creamed mixture.
Be sure to add flour first and last.
Drop on well greased cookie... - 37.0092
Feather Spice Cake
Delight in this feather spice cake, made flavorsome with cinnamon, cloves and molasses. A great way to add spicy touch to your desserts! - 41.0666
Apple Spice Cuffins
These apple spice muffins gives you the smooth taste of apples blended in and baked with cinnamon, allspice and cocoa. The cocoa adds a special flavor to these already delectable treats. Perfect for those who do not like apple chunks in their apple muffins. I... - 42.3535
Carrot 'n Spice Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a 8 1/2x4 1/2x2 5/8-inch pan and lightly grease it.
3) Take a small bowl and mix together sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
4) Take a large bowl and beat... - 45.7797
Best Spice Cake
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Combine spices and mix thoroughly with boiling water.
Cream butter until soft and smooth, blend in 3/4 cup of the sugar, and add beaten egg yolks.
Beat until light and fluffy.
Stir in spice... - 39.0959
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 40.3583
Spiced Pear Muffins
Stir the dry ingredients together with the spices in a small bowl; add the chopped pears and distribute them gently throughout the flour mixture.
Blend the liquid ingredients together and then pour them into the dry all at once. Stir 12 times or less to... - 31.7971
1 Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2 Lightly grease an 8-inch layer pan
3 In a pan, scald the cream and remove from the heat.
4 In a bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and spices together.
5 In another bowl, beat eggs with... - 42.2773
Prune Spice Cake
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and spices into mixer bowl.
Add shortening, half the prune juice, and egg.
Beat 2 minutes with electric mixer.
Add remaining prune juice and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes.
Pour into well greased... - 40.6254
Pumpkin Spice Cake
Cream the margarine and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Blend in the eggs.
Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt into a bowl.
Add to the egg mixture alternately with a mixture of the pumpkin and milk,... - 39.7337
Curry Spiced Deviled Eggs
Place eggs into small saucepan; cover with cold water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover and remove from heat.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Drain; rinse under cold water.
Peel eggs; cool completely.
Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks to small bowl; set... - 40.8944
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
Stir baking soda into sour cream, then beat into butter mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and coriander;... - 37.4679
Spiced Oatmeal Drops
Make up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, blend sugar, shortening, eggs, and molasses until light and fluffy.
3. Onto wax paper, sift flour with salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, baking soda, and... - 40.8799
Molasses Spice Kisses
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, molasses, and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice and beat until blended.... - 31.719
Mocha Spice Cake
Mix flour, soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
Combine sour cream, water, coffee and vanilla.
Gradually beat in sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add... - 46.7715
Spiced Marinated Lamb
1. Set the oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. On the surface of the lamb, make small holes with a skewer
3. In a blender, puree garlic, root ginger, sea salt, lemon rind and juice, cumin powder, cloves, turmeric and rosemary
4. Rub this... - 38.1966
Carrot Spice Cake
1) With an electric mixer, blend flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, salt and carrot in a large bowl.
2) Add in oil, eggs, pineapple and vanilla and whisk 2 minutes at medium speed.
3) Put in the nuts and raisins. Whisk well.
4) Take... - 47.3813
Apple Spice Coffee Cake
Cream margarine, 3/4 cup granulated sugar and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Blend in eggs and vanilla.
Add combined flour, baking powder, salt, allspice and cloves alternately with milk; mix well after each addition.
Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch baking... - 36.3077
Sugar Tnt Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside 2 teaspoons sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with cinnamon, baking... - 30.7519