- » Spice Mix Nut
Spice Mix Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice mix nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice mix nut recipes.
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275°.
2. With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter over a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl mix well combining the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and salt.
4. Stir... - 44.8476
Spiced Mixed Nuts
Preheat oven to 225° F.
Butter a cookie sheet.
In a mixing bowl, beat egg white with cold water until bubbly.
Add nuts; mix lightly until evenly coated.
In a separate bowl, stir together sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Add nuts; toss until nuts are coated with... - 35.8029
Spiced Mixed Nuts
Combine egg white and water.
Add nuts; toss to coat.
Combine sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
Add to nuts; toss till all are well coated.
Place in single layer on greased baking sheet.
Bake in 300°F oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool nuts on waxed... - 39.2052
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 48.9783
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat oven to 225°F before baking
2. Take a cookie sheet, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Taking a mixing bowl, add egg white and cold water and whisk to a bubbly mixture. Mix in nuts and stir to form a light even... - 39.5535
Mixed Spiced Nuts
In 1-quart casserole, combine brown sugar, salt spices and water.
Cook, uncovered, 1 minute, 30 seconds, stirring once.
Add about 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir with fork until coated.
Lift out cup of nuts, draining off excess syrup and pla - 29.916
Mixed Sugared Nuts
1. In large bowl, with fork beat undiluted orange-juice concentrate and egg whites until blended. In pie plate, mix sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
2. Preheat oven to 300°F. Stir cashews, pecans, and almonds into orange-juice mixture in bowl. With... - 30.6527
In a deep, 2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, combine first 7 ingredients.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 1 1/2 minutes; stir occasionally.
Add 1/2 cup nuts at a time to syrup mixture.
Stir until well coated.
With a slotted spoon lift out... - 40.8194
Mixed Nut Tea Ring
The mixed nut tea ring is a tea time snack flavored with ginger and lemon and made with nuts and flour. Yeast leavened and baked in the oven, this mixed nut tea ring is a lovely and flavorful bread. - 46.66
Deviled Mixed Nuts
Deviled mixed nuts is a peppy and spicy assorted nuts recipe that can be served as a cocktail snack or appetizer. Spiced with cumin, coriander, pepper and curry powder with a liberal dash of paprika, the deviled mixed nuts are cooked in oil and drained on... - 39.2164
Spiced Cocktail Nuts
Melt butter; add remaining ingredients, except nuts.
Stir until well blended.
Add nuts; toss.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Cook 5 minutes in 350Â°F oven, until crispy.
Drain on paper towels.
Store in airtight container - 34.1085
Betty's Sweet And Hot Mixed Nuts
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Hot and Sweet Mixed Nuts. This recipe uses a combination of peanuts, English walnuts, Brazil nuts, and cashews; however, you may choose other nuts that you particularly like. The nuts get coated with a little... - 0
Fruit, Spice And Nut Cake
Combine, mix and cook to your fancy and you can see this delicious fruit, spice and nut cake in front of your eyes. This Fruit, Spice and Nut cake recipe is an easy make. Check out for yourselves! - 50.2408
Sift together dry ingredients 3 times.
Beat egg white slightly and add cold water.
Put nuts in sieve and dip in liquid.
Mix until well coated and drain.
Roll nuts then in part of spice mix.
Spread mix 1/4" deep in pan; set nuts in spacing carefully.
Cover... - 46.9097
Nut Crumb Crust
1. Mix together all the ingredients.
2. Sprinkle half the crumb mixture on the bottom of an eight-inch spring form pan. Turn the cheesecake mixture into the pan and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs. Chill until firm. - 25.855
Mexican Snack Mix
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, stir well.
Drizzle butter over peanut mixture, stir well.
Sprinkle with seasonings, stir well.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes. - 30.511
Fruit And Nut Spice Cookies
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy.
Blend in molasses, rum.
Water, flour, salt.
Soda and spices.
Add nuts and candied fruits.
Cover; chill 2 to 3 hours.
Roll dough 1/4 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter; place on... - 46.5814
Spiced Toasty Nuts
These Spiced Toasty Nuts make an irresisitble snack. Try this irresisitbly flavored nut assortment with curry powder, sugar, salt and garlic seasonings blended with butter soon. Feel free to comment about these Spiced Toasty Nuts here. - 28.9541
Apple Nut Health Bread
Try this alluring Apple Nut Health Bread recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Apple Nut Health Bread is a dish which you will always love to serve to your loved ones. - 47.5868
Sweet Spiced Nuts
1. In a bowl, mix honey, curry paste, oil, and salt. Add all the nuts and the coconut; mix well. Spread in a single layer in a 10- by 15-inch pan.
2. Bake in a 300° oven, turning often with a wide spatula, until nuts are dark gold, about 30 minutes.
3. Turn... - 26.9392
Nut Crusted Turkey Breast
Remove skin from turkey breast.
Place turkey breast on a lightly greased rack in a shallow .roasting pan.
Combine oil, salt, and garlic; brush over breast.
Insert a meat thermometer into thickest part of breast, not touching bone.
Roast in a 375° oven for 30... - 43.5898
Mix sugar, cinnamon, cream of tartar, and water.
Boil until a little of the mixture forms a firm ball in cold water.
Add nuts and vanilla and stir until mixture sugars.
Turn out on a flat surface and separate the nuts. - 25.6939
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spiced Nuts. These would be a great appetizer for a party. - 112.29
1) In a bowl mix all ingredients except nuts.
2) Boil rapidly and cook for 2 to 5 minutes till a drop placed in cold water forms a soft ball.
3) Turn off heat and add nuts.
4) Grease a tin with butter and pour the batter into it.
5) Let stand at room... - 34.4703
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In another bowl, combine the egg white and water and beat slightly, for a while.
4) In the egg white mixture, dip the nutmeats.
5) Roll them in... - 47.8993
Combine first 6 ingredients in a saucepan; stir well.
Place over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves; then cook to soft ball stage (232Â°).
Remove from heat; add nuts, stirring until well coated.
Spread nuts on waxed paper, and separate... - 27.0539
Sweet Spiced Nuts
Put nuts in large bowl; set aside.
Mix sugar, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
In another bowl, beat egg white and water until almost stiff; add to nuts and stir until nuts are well coated.
Add sugar mixture and stir.
Grease cookie sheet.
Pour nuts in pan;... - 33.2278
Spice Cake With Meringue Nut Topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the egg white until frothy.
3) To this, gradually beat in the sugar until stiff and glossy.
4) Meanwhile, in another bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
5) Now, mix... - 49.0317
Raisin Nut Spice Cake
1) Preheat oven at 425°F
2) In a bowl sift dry ingredients together. Keep it aside.
3) Simmer and heat beer and raisins in a saucepan. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
5) Mix molasses and... - 47.717
Spiced Nuts And Raisins
1. Take a one-cup glass measuring cup and add butter to it. Soften the butter in microwave by heating it at high for about half a minute. Fold in sugar, red pepper, ginger and onion powder and blend well.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add nuts... - 34.9979
Spiced Toasty Nuts
1. Take a one-cup glass measuring cup and add butter to it. Soften the butter in microwave by heating it at high for about half a minute. Fold in sugar, curry powder, cinnamon and garlic salt blend well.
2. Take a 1-quart glass casserole and add nuts... - 32.5277
Spiced Nut Clusters
1. In a medium bowl, beat egg white until foamy, blend sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves and later nuts to it and mix till the nuts are well coated
2. Pick out the nuts, drain against the bowl and place in a buttered cookie sheet in the form of... - 41.3392
Spiced Sugar Coated Nuts
1) Take a saucepan and combine together sugar, ground cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, salt and water in it. Stir and mix nicely.
2) Place mixture over medium heat and cook until sugar dissolves completely, stirring constantly.
3) Cook the mixture to soft... - 37.3777
Spiced Nuts And Raisins
These Spiced Nuts And Raisins are really delicious ! Try this savory fruit and nut blend soon. Your suggestions for these Spiced Nuts And Raisins is welcome. - 26.6324
Glazed And Spiced Nuts
1. Spread nuts in a shallow pan; heat in moderate oven (350°) 10 minutes, or until hot.
2. While nuts heat, combine granulated and brown sugars, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, corn syrup and water in a medium-size saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, over... - 30.4743
Glazed Spiced Nuts
large shallow baking pan and heat in a 275°F oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until they are lightly browned; stir occasionally.
Combine the sugar, water, cinnamon, and salt in a heavy 1 quart saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and... - 40.3403
Pine Nut And Ricotta Tart With Spiced Syrup
Roll the pastry out as thinly as you can and line a buttered 22cm-deep, loose-based tart tin or a tart ring set on a baking sheet.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
Line the tart with parchment and baking beans and bake for 10... - 44.7422
Spiced Nut Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Chop the nuts and raisins on a nut board and combine in a bowl along with spices and salt.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the sugar and butter and... - 49.9974
Caramel Coated Spiced Nuts
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites and water until foamy.
Add almonds, pecans and cashews; stir gently to coat.
Combine brown sugar, pie spice and pepper; add to nut mixture and stir gently to coat.
Spread into a greased 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 33.0521
Spice & Nuts Sweet Potato Pudding
Mix all ingredients in bowl.
Pour into buttered pan, 12 x 8 x 2 inches.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350Â° F.) for about 1 hour. - 31.8192
Fruit And Nut Filled Apple En Croute With Spiced Whipped Cream
In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt and sugar.
Cut in the butter and margarine until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add the lemon zest.
Sprinkle in the water a few drops at a time until the mixture can be gathered into a ball.
Wrap it in... - 43.0277
Dissolve soda in the milk and add the 2 well beaten eggs.
In another basin mix all dry ingredients together, and then rub in the butter.
Add milk, soda and eggs and blend well.
The mixture should be soft.
Now flour your hands and form the mixture into walnut... - 35.9672
Spiced Ginger Nuts
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the flour, mixed spice, ginger, cinnamon, and salt into it.
3) Take another bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them well until... - 47.4116
Spiced Pumpkin Bread With Nuts And Raisins
1) Preheat oven to 350 F.
2) Grease three 8 x 4 x 2 1/2-inch loaf pans and set aside.
3) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder, salt, ginger and cloves. Set this mixture aside.
4) In a large bowl, mix... - 48.2026
Broccoli With Spiced Rice & Pine Nuts
Toast pine nuts in a wide nonstick frying pan over medium-low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes), stirring.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same pan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add rice, raisins, and chili powder.
Cook, stirring, until rice... - 38.3814
Whisk together egg white and water.
Stir in pecans until all surfaces are moistened.
In separate bowl, mix together sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg.
Sprinkle over pecans, mixing well.
Spread pecans on lightly greased or foil-lined cookie sheet.
Bake... - 37.8689
Nutty Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour and allspice.
In a large bowl, cream butter, margarine, fructose, and sugar substitute (or 6 1/2 tablespoons fructose and no sugar... - 37.3304
Peanut Ring Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F)
2. Beat half the shortening with half the molasses until well blended and spread the mixture in a five-cup ring mold. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
3. Blend the remaining shortening and molasses with the sugar and stir... - 36.1756
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
Stir baking soda into sour cream, then beat into butter mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and coriander;... - 39.9497
Spiced Roasted Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees. Meanwhile heat water; stir in salt to dissolve, then Five Spices.
2. Add raw peanuts and mix well together. Then pour mixture onto a roasting pan and spread out flat.
3. Roast until peanuts are a pale golden stirring at... - 21.4091
Walnut-Spice Cookies is an easy yet delicious snack recipe. Try this Walnut-Spice Cookies; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 33.4823
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Blend sugar and shortening to a creamy, fluffy and light mixture. Mix egg and molasses and blend well.
3. Sieve flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and spices and add nuts and raisins. Mix with molasses... - 45.298
Rosy Rock Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Sift dry ingredients except oats together into large bowl.
Add shortening, egg, and soup.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes (300 strokes with a spoon), scraping sides and bottom of bowl constantly.
Stir in oats, raisins, and... - 38.7661
Eggplant With Lamb And Pine Nuts
Brown the lamb along with the onion in the garlic and oil.
Add the salt, pepper, tomato sauce, red wine, cinnamon, allspice, and pine nuts.
Cook for about 15 minutes while the sauce reduces a bit.
Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Lightly brown... - 43.1323
Almond Spice Bars
Beat eggs and sugar in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
Sift flour with baking powder; add ground almonds, candied peel, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice.
Stir flour mixture into egg mixture to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or... - 46.8872
Spiced Walnuts is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Spiced Walnuts; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 30.9042
Walnut Spice Kisses
Beat the egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in the salt.
In another bowl, mix the sugar and acesulfame-K with the spices.
Beat this into the egg white mixture.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick... - 39.5695
Cinnamon Nut Balls
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, egg and vanilla until creamy.
Add flour mixture, stirring to mix completely.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into balls and roll each one in mixture... - 38.1433
Honey Spice Acorn Squash
Scrub squash; cut in half lengthwise; remove seeds and stringy fibers.
Arrange squash cut-side down in shallow baking pan; surround with 1/2 inch hot water.
Bake at 375° for 30 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients to make a sauce.
Pour off excess liquid... - 32.1696
Put the macaroons at the base of the dish in which you will serve the syllabub.
Mix together the grated rind and juice of the lemon, sugar, wine, cinnamon or nutmeg.
If you can let it stand for an hour, all the better.
Now add the cream.
Whip all by hand to... - 26.2477
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy.
Add egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, baking powder, cardamom, and cinnamon; gradually add to butter mixture,... - 43.7155
Apple Walnut Muffins
Apple Walnut Muffins is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 46.3651
Crispy Oatmeal Cookie Mix
Put all ingredients in bowl and mix together, blending well.
Drop by tsp.on greased baking sheet.
Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Remove to racks to cool. - 23.0253
1. Combine the popcorn, shredded wheat, puffed rice, and nuts in a jelly roll pan. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the paprika, curry, and garlic salt.
2. Pour the butter mixture over the popcorn mixture. Bake in a 325-de-gree oven for 10 minutes.... - 25.1598
Mix and sift first 4 ingredients; cut in butter; add milk.
Mix well; roll out 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured board.
Cut into 4-inch rounds.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan.
Cook, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed.
Place... - 38.7874
Pecan Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, lemon peel and spices in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl... - 45.4709
Cajun Spiced Walnuts
Cajun spiced walnuts are baked nuts that can be served as cocktail snacks or appetizers. Coated with a blend of egg whites with cayenne, paprika and mixed herbs, the cajun spiced walnuts are cooked to a crisp and fry texture. - 37.0047
Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
Combine egg white and water in a mixing bowl and beat at high speed until frothy but not stiff.
Combine the sugar, salt and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix well.
Add the pecans to the egg white mixture and stir until well... - 35.7056
In a wide frying pan, combine chiles, garlic, and oil.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Stir over medium heat until slightly browned (about 5 minutes).
Sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
Let cool; then store... - 31.213
Spiced Almond Ring
Mix the sugar, yeast and 30 ml./2 tablespoons of the tepid milk to a paste.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl.
Add the yeast mixture, butter, remaining milk and egg and mix to a... - 40.2279
Fruit And Nut Bread Wreath
In large bowl, combine dried fruit bits, cranberries, peaches and brandy; mix well.
Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until fruit is softened.
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom only of 12 cup Bundt® pan or 8x4 inch loaf pan.
Add all remaining... - 44.6732
Maraschino Date Nut Cake
Sift the flour, baking powder, salt, allspice, and cinnamon together and blend well; set aside.
Mix cherries, dates, pecans, and the 1/4 cup flour; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time,... - 43.4205
Nut Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Combine ground nuts with celery and onion.
Add bread crumbs, salt, curry, onion salt, eggs, margarine, and milk.
Mix well and let stand 20 minutes.
Pour mixture into a casserole, cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes at 375 degrees.
Uncover, and bake 25... - 35.5093
Raisin Nut Honey Bread
In a large bowl beat together butter and sugar until smoothly blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until fluffy.
Blend in honey and buttermilk.
In a separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, and salt until thoroughly blended;... - 42.8016
Whole Wheat Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large bowl mix together the flours and sprouts.
Stir in soda and salt.
Add honey and blend well.
Fold in walnuts.
Spoon into greased loaf pan.
Bake for 1 hour until bread is firm and has pulled away from the sides of the pan.
Turn... - 34.6119
Apple Nut Crisp
Layer about a third of the apple slices on the bottom of an 8- or 9-inch pie plate.
Sprinkle with spice, half of the raisins, and half of the walnuts.
Repeat for the second layer and then top with the rest of the apple slices.
For the topping, pour melted... - 38.1482
Cardamom Nut Loaf
Grease cookie sheet.
In large bowl, combine flour mixture, yeast from foil packet and sugar; blend well.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except margarine until dough pulls away from sides of bowl.
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
With greased or... - 42.3202
Holiday Pumpkin Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease or paper-line 18 (2 3/4-inch) muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt in large bowl.
Stir pumpkin, milk, eggs and melted butter in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir pumpkin... - 45.0509
Zucchini Nut Loaf
In mixing bowl beat together zucchini, sugar, and egg.
Add cooking oil; mix well.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, baking powder, lemon peel, and 1/2 teaspodn salt.
Stir into zucchini mixture.
Fold in walnuts.
Pour into a greased 8 1/2 x 4... - 45.2823
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Measure first four ingredients into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and stir into the dry mixture, half at a time.
Scrape into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350F (180C) for about 55 minutes.
Cool and remove from pan. - 32.4416
Nut Stuffed Apple Dumplings
Roll pastry to 1/8 inch thickness and cut in six 6-inch squares.
Core and peel apples.
Put an apple in center of each square of pastry.
Mix 2 tablespoons sugar and next 3 ingredients.
Divide mixture into apple cavities.
Bring opposite points of pastry up over... - 34.0645
Carrot Nut Pudding
Carrot nut pudding is a spiced crunchy pudding. Cooked to prepare with milk and cream, the carrot nut pudding is made with grated carrots and has blanches almonds in it. Filled in with added raisins, the carrot nut pudding is spiced with nutmeg and turmeric.... - 44.3371
Carrot Cake With Raisins And Nuts
Chop or snip raisins into about thirds; place in a small bowl and sprinkle with bourbon.
Allow to rest until needed.
Beat egg and egg white in a medium-sized mixing bowl until light lemon colored and fluffy.
Beat in carrots.
Stir in bourboned raisins and... - 44.8631
Fruit Nut Cake
Yummy Fruit Nut Cake is a delicious cake that is just too difficult to resist! The wonderful flavor of the Fruit Nut Cake is unique and titillating. Try this Fruit Nut Cake recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 46.128
Pumpkin Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder; set aside.
In large mixer bowl, beat sugar and shortening until fluffy.
Add eggs, pumpkin and water; mix well.
Stir in flour mixture, mincemeat and nuts.
Turn into 2 greased... - 42.5584
Apple Date Nut Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F Grease or paper-line 12 (2 1/2-inch) muffin cups.
Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, ginger and cloves in large bowl.
Mix in apples, nuts and dates.
Combine butter, milk and eggs in small bowl until... - 41.7514
Beat the egg well; blend in the molasses and shortening.
Sift the flour with the sugar, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger.
Gradually add to the molasses mixture, mixing at first with a spoon, then kneading by hand until well blended.
Roll the... - 44.6777
Cranberry Raisin Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 8 1/2X4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl.
Stir in cranberries, raisins, pecans and orange peel.
Mix eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla in small bowl... - 45.7146
Poppy Seed Nut Slices
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, poppy seeds, cinnamon, salt, and ginger; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Add hazelnuts, mixing with... - 40.2292
Baba Au Nuts
Dissolve yeast in milk 10 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of the sugar and 1/2 cup of the flour; mix well.
Let rise until doubled.
Cream butter, gradually adding remaining sugar.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in 3 whole eggs, 1 at a time.
Beat in 1 egg yolk;... - 42.687
Hazelnut Spice Crinkles
Gradually blend sugar and salt with beaten eggs; stir in grated chocolate and hazelnuts. Combine with bread crumbs, flour and spices, and mix well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in powdered sugar and place on buttered cookie sheet and bake at 325º for 15... - 27.3941
Hunt S Very Special Spice Cake
In large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, spices and salt.
Thoroughly mix Hunt's Tomato Sauce and soda in small bowl; add to flour mixture.
Stir in eggs, oil, nuts, raisins and fruit juice; mix well.
Pour into greased 10-inch Bundt or tube... - 38.9386
Just go by the instructions and you have a mouth-watering Apple-Spice Cake in front of you. I am sure you will not stop by eating just one piece of this Apple-Spice Cake recipe. Bake this today! - 43.4144
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix 2 1/2 cups cookie mix, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract, 1/2 cup raisins and 1/2 cup chopped nuts.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Bake until light brown, 12 to... - 20.1128
Spiced Fruit Cake
Toss above ingredients together with 4 tablespoons flour until well coated.
Set aside and mix batter.
Cream shortening and sugars well.
Add honey, then eggs and mix well.
Sift and measure flour and other dry ingredients together.
Add dry ingredients to cream... - 47.4896
1. Heat the molasses to the boiling point. Remove from the heat. Add the sugar, butter, margarine or shortening and the milk; mix well and let cool.
2. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and spices-together and add to the cooled molasses mixture; mix... - 34.3343