- » Spice Mix
Spice Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice mix recipes.
Panch Phoron Spice Mix
Panch means five and phoron means seasoning or tempering known as bagar or tadka in India. Panch phoron is a special blend of spices used in Bengali and Assamese cuisine. It can be used to season paneer, vegetables and lentils. Each and every spice included... - 102.592
Spicy Shake It And Bake It Fish Coating Mix
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Add oil and stir in, with a fork or fingertips to blend completely.
4) Use for coating fish or store in a airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 4 to 6... - 34.7263
Spicy Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients.
Store, covered, in airtight container.
Before using, shake to blend. - 21.4141
You May Also Like!
Instant Spiced Tea Mix
Instant Spiced Tea Mix is used to make spice flavored tea. Instant Spiced Tea Mix gets its flavor from spices and lemon. Instant Spiced Tea Mix is liked by many across the world. - 22.5721
Black Eye Pea Spice Mix
Peas are a must in most North Indian snacks or curries with other vegetables and seasonings. Here is a recipe to make spicy Black Eyed Peas Masala a great dish to go with rice, naan, rotis or parathas. A must try this new year as it is a believed harbinger of... - 91.6227
Garam Masala Spice Mix
1. In a spice grinder or coffee grinder add all the spices.
2. Grind until powdered.
3. Use as desired in your curries, or sprinkle on your raita or pilaf for that extra kick of flavor. - 114.204
Summer Spice Mix
1. Take a large bowl or bag, add all the spices to it and mix well. Store in a tight-lidded jar.
2. Use as desired. - 30.6426
Texas Tumbleweed Spice Mix
1) Take an airtight jar and add all the ingredients together.
2) Combine well and refrigerate it for 6 months approximately.
3) Use as required. - 33.1119
Split Moong Dal Fritters Spice Mix Part 2
Bhajiyas are perfect tea-time snack that are ideal for a cold, rainy day. This video shows how to blend garlic, green chili, ginger and cumin to make a flavorful paste that helps jazz up the spice quotient of any fritters. Just make sure you get the... - 77.2267
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 275°.
2. With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter over a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl mix well combining the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, ginger, allspice and salt.
4. Stir... - 44.8476
Maharashtrian Goda Spice Mix
Maharashtrian cuisine is rich with varied spices, nuts and seasonings in most dishes. Here is the recipe to make a frequently used fragrant masala or spice mix called Maharashtrian Goda Masala using common Indian spices. Ideally used in curries! - 108.639
Spiced Mixed Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°F
2. Simmer walnuts dropping them in boiling water for 10 minutes and drain.
3. In a bowl sift sugar, salt and spices together 2 or 3 times to blend well.
4. In another bowl beat egg whites until frothy; add... - 48.9783
Spiced Coffee Mix
In a bowl combine coffee, allspice, cloves, cinnamon, and sugar cubes.
Store in airtight containers.
Directions to enclose with mix: To make coffee, place the Spiced Coffee Mix in a coffee percolator basket and brew with 6 cups water. - 25.416
Spice Mix For Curries
Do you love preparing curries? If you do then you know that the spices form the main ingredient when preparing any curry. To is always better to have a homemade blend of the spices ready to be used. In this video, making your own curry powder is what you will... - 112.337
Spice Mix Recipes By Category