- » Spice Frosting
Spice Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice frosting recipes.
Tomato Soup Spice Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
1) Preheat oven to 350F.
2) Lightly grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl, using an electric blender at high speed, beat 1 cup of... - 47.6357
Spice Cake With Coffee Frosting
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a 9-inch round cake pan, apply butter and line the bottom with a round waxed paper and butter the paper.
3) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves... - 47.1877
Pecan Spice Cake With Browned Butter Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease two 9-inch square baking pans.
Combine cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs, lemon peel and spices in large bowl with electric mixer at low speed until ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed 2 minutes, scraping side of bowl... - 45.7023
Spice Cake With Praline Frosting
Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and spices together and blend thoroughly; set aside.
Cream butter; gradually add the sugars, creaming until fluffy.
Add the beaten eggs in thirds, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Beating only until... - 43.0619
Tomato-soup Spice Cake With Cream-cheese Frosting
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan.
Sift flour with soda, cinnamon, cloves, and nut- meg.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at high speed, cream 1 cup butter until light.
Gradually beat in brown sugar until light.
Add... - 39.7283
Spice Butter Frosting
Cream butter with extract.
Blend in a mixture of cocoa, salt, and spices.
Alternately add confectioners' sugar and cream, beating until frosting is of spreading consistency. - 30.2547
Gluten-free Spice Cakes With Pumpkin Swirl Cream Cheese Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (or according to package). Prepare the mix according to package directions and stir in extra spices. Spoon the batter into a paper-lined muffin tin, filling each about 2/3 full. You should have 1 dozen cupcakes. Bake for 20-25... - 28.1234
Spice Frosting Recipes By Category