Cake Mix Cookie
- » Spice Cake Mix Cookies
Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spice cake mix cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spice cake mix cookies recipes.
Applesauce Spice Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter or oil an 8- or 9-inch square pan or an ovenproof baking dish.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
In a bowl, mix together oil, egg substitute, sugar substitute,... - 39.4999
Frosted Applesauce Cookies
Combine all ingredients except frosting, and mix well.
Drop from a teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350Â° F.
Frost when cool. - 25.7626
Nutty Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a medium bowl, sift together flour and allspice.
In a large bowl, cream butter, margarine, fructose, and sugar substitute (or 6 1/2 tablespoons fructose and no sugar... - 36.0165
Raisin Spice Cookies
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, water, and spices in a small bowl.
Beat thoroughly Stir in raisins.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in. (5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175 °C) for 10 to... - 27.5625
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 40.3583
Spiced Pressed Cookies
Combine shortening and sugar replacement in mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Combine vanilla, water and eggs in measuring cup, beating until blended.
Combine cake flour, baking powder and spices in sifter.
Sift flour mixture alternately with egg... - 38.1445
Spiced Prune Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar until fluffy.
Add egg and molasses, beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon.
Add flour mixture to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly.
Drop by teaspoons on ungreased cookie... - 44.6628
Meringue Spice Cookies
Beat shortening until fluffy and creamy.
Add brown sugar gradually; beat until light.
Add egg yolk; mix well.
Sift together all dry ingredients except sugar; add alternately with buttermilk to creamed mixture.
Stir until smooth.
Pour into greased 8 x 8 x... - 45.0295
Easy Fruit Cake Cookies
Fruitcake Cookies is simple yummy in taste. Fruitcake Cookies gets its taste from pineapple and cherries mixed with flour and eggs, flavored with cinnamon and topped with nuts. Kids love this Fruitcake Cookies. - 42.2414
Easy Pumpkin Spice Cookie
Do you need quick cookie recipe, which can be made with minimum hassles? Then you should definitely give this pumpkin spice cookie recipe a try, with just 2 ingredients and few minutes in the oven you won’t believe how yummy and chewy it could turn out. ... - 101.623
Danish Spice Cookies
1. In a large glass bowl, combine cake flour, cinnamon powder, allspice powder, clove powder and cardamom powder. Sieve this mixture and keep aside.
2. In a large saucepan, add butter, brown sugar and corn syrup and mix well.
3. Cook over a... - 48.6872
Spiced Oat Drops
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add beaten eggs and mix well.
Sift dry ingredients together and add alternately with sour milk to the creamed mixture.
Add rolled oats, fruit and nuts.
Drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie sheet and bake in a... - 41.1954
Applesauce Spice Cookies
Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and salt into a bowl.
Combine margarine and fructose in a mixing bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat in egg and sweetener.
Add flour mixture alternately with applesauce to creamed mixture,... - 34.6783
Sour Cream Spice Cookies
Sour cream spice cookies are wickedly delicious cookies spiced with a medley of spices and made with sour cream. Flavored with a dash of vanilla, these sour cream cookies are baked with cake flour, eggs, sugar and shortening. - 47.9418
Spiced Cookie Dough
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 15 1/2-by-12-inch cookie sheet.
2. In large bowl, combine 1 package cookie mix with 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon, 1 1/2 teaspoons nutmeg, 1 egg. Mix well with spoon; knead 3 to 5 minutes until dough is smooth.
3. Roll... - 29.5722
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line baking sheets with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk together molasses, yogurt, sugar and oil until smooth.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking... - 36.8159
Royal Spiced Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar and follow it with the eggs that had been beaten.
4) Mix them well.
5) Sift the flour together with salt, baking... - 39.5851
Pumpkin Spice Jack O' Lantern Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease cookie sheets.
In large bowl, combine all cookie ingredients; stir until well blended.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls 3 inches apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
Using back of spoon, spread into 3-inch round pumpkin shape with... - 46.5763
Raisin Spice Cake
1. Beat butter or margarine, brown sugar and egg in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed, until well blended and fluffy.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves onto wax paper. Turn mixer speed to very low; add sifted dry... - 32.2118
Petite Spice Cakes
The petite spice cakes are cinnamon spiced, lemon and vanilla cakes made with sweet chocolate. A dessert cake, the cinnamon, lemon peel and chocolate along with the dash of vanilla go on to create a wonderful flavor combination and is great for parties. - 45.6067
Spiced Linzer Torte
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
Cream butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add 3 eggs one at a time with salt, cloves, cinnamon and lemon peel.
Mix cookie crumbs and almonds; stir into egg mixture.
Fold in flour... - 40.7809
St Catherine's Cakes
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the egg, beating continuously.
Sift the flour with the mixed spice, then work these dry ingredients into the creamed mixture,... - 35.6652
Chocolate Ginger Spice Squares
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Beat 1 minute on medium speed.
Pour into 13x9x2-inch nonstick cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Allow to cool slightly or chill.
Cut into squares. - 27.0952
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.9333
How To Clone An Oreo Cookie - With Todd Wilbur
This favorite cream filled cookie is a huge hit with kids and adults alike. And the good news is that you can whomp up 'oreo' magic at home with this simple biscuit recipe. Rest assured, these tasty morsels is likely to get you hooked. - 98.0926
German Spice Cakes
Heat oven to 400°
Mix sugar, honey, and eggs thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into sugar mixture.
Mix in almonds and orange peel.
Roll 1/4" thick on lightly floured board; cut in fancy shapes.
Place on... - 40.1579
Spiced Ginger Snaps
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening, gradually add the sugar and continue beating until light and smooth; add the molasses and the egg and beat well.
3. Combine... - 34.674
Fruit Cake Drops
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine with sugar until fluffy in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; beat in egg and brandy.
3. Stir in flour mixture, half at a time, . blending well to make... - 35.916
Currant Spice Madeleines
1. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until eggs reach room temperature.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour madeleine pans. With an electric mixer on... - 38.2599
Sweetheart Tea Cake
1. Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan; line with greased wax paper.
2. Prepare cake mix, following label directions; spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minutes, or until center springs back when lightly pressed with... - 24.345
Put the hard-cooked egg yolks through a wire sieve.
Add the raw egg yolks; mix well.
Cream the butter and sugar; add to the egg yolks and mix thoroughly.
Stir in the flour, cardamom, and lemon rind; blend well.
Chill for 1 hour.
Roll out small portions of the... - 44.0182
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
Cream sugars and shortening.
Add eggs: mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and spices.
Mix dry ingredients with fruits and nuts.
Add to creamed mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for about 12... - 39.8604
1. Grease well two 6-cup tube molds; ,dust with flour; tap out excess. Or use two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans.
2. Combine raisins, currants and mixed fruits in a large bowl. Grate lemon rind and add to fruits; squeeze lemon for juice and reserve.
3. Sift flour,... - 42.779
Carrot Cake Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place cake mix, egg, oil, water and cinnamon in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Combine with Mix 'N Scraper.
Grate carrots with Grater-Slicer (you should have about 1/2 cup) and add to cake mixture.
Chop walnuts with Food Chopper and stir... - 42.7884
Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour a baking sheet.
3. Cut fruit into medium-size pieces, sprinkle lightly with the 3 tablespoons flour and toss to coat fruit.
4. Mix well adding pecans.
5. In a bowl cream butter and sugar... - 48.2477
Dublin Holly Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; dust with flour; tap out excess.
2. Combine candied fruits, currants, chopped walnuts and orange rind in a very large bowl.
3 Sift flour, apple pie spice, baking soda and salt onto wax paper. Sprinkle 1 cup of mixture... - 43.1166
Heat oven to 350Â° Grease and flour 12-cup cast aluminum bundt cake pan or baking pan, 13x9x2 inches.
Stir all ingredients in large mixer bowl.
Beat on medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean,... - 30.4077
Cherry Party Cake
1. Prepare white cake mix, following package directions. Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 40 minutes, or until top springs back when lightly touched with fingertip. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes. Poke with a... - 33.8287
Cream shortening and sifted sugar together.
Add milk to beaten eggs.
Sift all dry ingredients together and add to the shortening mixture alternately with liquid ingredients.
Add nuts and raisins.
Mix well and drop by teaspoons onto a greased cookie... - 38.854
Candied Fruit Cookies
Cream together sugars, Egg Beaters, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, spices, honey, and skim milk.
Stir in flour, Quick Oats, Grape-Nuts, and Rice Krispies.
Add raisins and candied fruit.
Beat egg whites and fold into dough.
Refrigerate 15-30... - 33.9027
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Line bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper; set aside.
In medium mixing bowl combine egg yolks and half of the sugar; using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.
Beat in... - 35.1545
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar about two tablespoons at a time and beat thoroughly with each addition.
Add lemon rind and juice, finely chopped citron, the dry ingredients which have been mixed and sifted together, and the finely chopped nuts.
Chill at least an... - 42.1696
Sweet Scotch Shortbread
Combine both of the flours and sugar in a bowl.
Slice the cold butter into the flour mixture.
Mix with your fingertips to coarse crumbs.
Then work the dough until smooth and well blended by kneading with your hands.
Divide the dough in half.
Press into two... - 36.7601
Whole Wheat Hermits
Hermit cookies are delightful little cookies that are usually baked with a batter depressed in the center like a pit or a cave. These hermit cookies are baked with goodies like nuts, cherries, dates, fruits and raisins. Spiced with cinnamon , nutmeg and... - 46.4671
Use a vegetable spray to lightly grease the cookie sheets.
Combine cake mix, crushed anise seed, and water in a small bowl.
Beat thoroughly Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 in.
(5 cm) apart onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 10 to 12... - 22.3188
Bread Crumb Cookies
Cream shortening and sifted sugar thoroughly.
Add beaten eggs and molasses.
Sift together dry ingredients and add slowly to the liquid mixture.
Add enough additional flour to make a stiff dough.
Chill and roll thin.
Use a simple cookie... - 42.8242
So Good Chocolate Tube Cake
1. Combine cake mix, chocolate pudding mix, cloves, eggs, oil and water in the large bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at low speed to blend; increase speed to medium; beat 2 minutes, or until batter is thick and creamy; fold in nuts. Pour into a well greased... - 28.576
Coffee Crown Cake
1. Heat milk in small saucepan; stir in sugar; cool to lukewarm.
2. Dissolve yeast in very warm water in large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in cooled milk mixture and beaten eggs.
3. Beat in 2 cups biscuit... - 36.4049
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 43.8405
Drop hermits are cookies made with a mix of raisins with nuts. Spiced with cinnamon and allspice, the drop hermits are made with cake flour and eggs, along with milk and brown sugar. Crunchy and delightful these drop cookies are a great treat anytime! - 48.6043
Mrs. Steidel S Linzer Torte
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
2. Stir in eggs, almonds, 1/4 cup Kirsch, lemon rind and juice into mixture until... - 34.3405
1. Make filling: Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; add bread crumbs; stir until well blended and brown; remove from heat and reserve.
2. Cover raisins with boiling water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes; drain and reserve.
3. Grind walnuts and... - 39.3149
Orange Apple Cake
1. Grease bottoms of three 8-inch layer cake pans.
2. Measure flour, pumpkin pie spice] baking powder, soda and salt into sifter.
3. Beat shortening with sugar until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until... - 37.4381
Bartlett Pudding Cake
1. Sift flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in sugar and orange rind. Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender to make a crumbly mixture; measure 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve.
2. Beat baking soda and egg together in a 1-cup... - 31.3801
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 31.253
Big Red Apple
1. Grease and flour a 10-cup and a 6-cup ovenproof bowl; tap out excess flour.
2. Prepare pound cake mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 10-cup bowl. Prepare date and nut mix, following label directions; pour into prepared 6-cup bowl.
3. Bake... - 30.5417
My son loves this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. This recipe is especially suitable for kids. Pumpkin Cookie is a very popular flat cake in North America. It is generally eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Pumpkin Cookie recipe. - 47.3088
Hot Apple Pandowdy
1. Beat butter or margarine in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add sugar gradually. When well beaten, mix in egg.
2. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt and add to butter mixture, alternately with milk.
3. Spread apples in bottom of a... - 33.2493
Frosting Berry Cake
1. Grease a deep square 10-cup glass-ceramic casserole. Or use a 10-cup deep round casserole; flour lightly.
2. Prepare cake mix with eggs and water, following label directions; pour into prepared casserole.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 50 minutes, or... - 36.4593
Spicy Christmas Tree Cookies
Preheat oven to 400Â° F. (hot).
Cream the butter, and add sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Add the egg and syrup.
Measure flour, soda and spices into a bowl.
Stir thoroughly to blend.
Add blended dry ingredients to creamed mixture and mix... - 45.7816
You'll simply love this Pumpkin Bars recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Pumpkin Bars; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 41.9076
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with salt, soda and spices.
Beat egg, add sugar, mix well, then add melted shortenings, molasses and water, and beat vigorously.
Add flour mixture, mix well.
Stir in rolled oats, raisins and pecans thoroughly.
Drop... - 37.693
Gum Drop Cookies
Sift flour and measure; resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually and continue creaming until soft and smooth.
Add well-beaten egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in vanilla.
Add flour mixture alternately with milk, beating... - 38.0236
Old Fashioned Lace Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with spices, salt, soda and baking powder.
Melt butter with sugar and molasses over boiling water and remove from heat.
Add dry ingredients and lemon extract and beat until smooth; let stand over hot water for 5... - 37.0473
Molasses Drop Cookies
Sift flour, soda, salt, and spices together.
Cream shortening; add sugar gradually, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and beat well; then stir in molasses.
Add flour alternately with buttermilk, mixing well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla.
Chill... - 39.9678
Gingerbread Snowflakes: Cookie Jar
Perfect for the holiday baking season !!!!! This video makes a fine orange flavored gingerbread. They are a real visual delight and deliciously tasty. The spicy touch of ginger makes wonder to this puffed cookies. - 105.995
Dutch Apple Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, 1/3 cup of the sugar and salt into a large bowl. Cut in the 3/4 cup butter or margarine with pastry blender until crumbly.
2. Beat egg in a medium-size bowl with a wire whip. Add nonfat dry milk and apple juice. Beat until... - 35.4078
Sift flour, salt, soda, and spice.
Mix with oatmeal and sugar.
Melt butter with syrup and add to dry ingredients, along with milk.
Spread into an 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Heavy cake bars (squares) arc the result.
Can be... - 39.7398
Brown Sugar Hermits
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 or 3 shallow pans with shortening.
2. Cream the butter, margarine or shortening, add the sugar slowly, then the molasses and the eggs and beat well.
3. Sift and mix the flour, baking soda, spices and salt... - 34.8312
Boil sugar, honey and shortening together for 5 minutes.
Beat egg and add to water.
Mix and sift the flour, soda, salt and spices.
Add the sifted dry ingredients alternately with the liquid ingredients to the honey mixture.
Add nuts and citron... - 42.3606
1. In a mixing bowl, add butter and flour. Rub and mix them together with hands, until they form small little granules.
2. Throw sugar, baking powder, all spice, and currants in it. Mix.
3. Add eggs, and just enough milk to stir it into soft dough.
4.... - 129.541
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 125.008
Austrian Honey Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Prepare the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar with water in a large bowl till smooth.
4. On a sheet of wax paper, tip out the flour and the baking soda, salt... - 46.8556
Eggless, Milkless, Butterless Cake
This eggless milkless butterless cake is prepaed with drippings and spiced with ginger and cinnamon. Sweetened with brown sugar and baked along with raisins, the eggless, milkless and butterless cake is low on fat. - 42.7937
Welsh Tea Cakes
Welsh cakes are european snacks traditionally made in wales with curants and eggs with milk and flour. This recipe for welsh cakes is prepared with a similar batter with added spices like mace and nutmeg along with mixed peels and sugar for more flavor. baked... - 44.317
Raisin rocks are spiced raisin and nut cookies that are easily prepared and delicious. Made with a batter of cake flour with milk and eggs along with the flavors of cinnamon and cloves, the raisin rocks are baked to a beautiful brown and best served with a... - 49.0819
Combine all ingredients, except raisins, in large bowl; mix well (mixture will be soft).
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness on lightly floured surface.
Cut with 6-inch cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 37.0456
In this video I'll show you how to make Eccles Cakes, named after the English town of Eccles. They have a great many regional variants -- some with flaky pastry, some with shortcrust, different shapes and sizes -- at the heart of this cake is the good old... - 116.614
1. Put the pistachio nuts, almonds and spices in a food processor and pulse briefly until the nuts are coarsely ground. Stir in the sugar.
2. Lightly oil a 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) cake tin. Cut the sheets of filo pastry in half crossways so that they are... - 33.5848
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.7266
1. Make cake batter: Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar into very warm* waterjin a large bowl. ("Very warm" water! should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves; let stand until mixture bubbles, about 10 minutes.
2. Heat... - 38.823
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. THE CRUST: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F / 180 degrees C.
2. Using a food processor, crush the cookies until you get a fine texture. You many need to pulse to grind all the cookies pieces.
3. Butter your cheesecake pan (I am using a 9"... - 115.397
Date Oatmeal Scones
This delicious Date Oatmeal Scones should not be missed. The flavors of this wonderful dessert leaves a wonderful taste in your mouth that you just cant get enough off. Try this addictive Date Oatmeal Scones! - 44.9877
Apple Raisin Cheesecake
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 Degrees Farenheit.
2.To prepare the pie crust begin by crumbling cookies.
3.Wet fingers with water
4. In an 8 inch springform pan, spread cookies evenly using moistened fingers, pressing the crumbs against the bottom of... - 44.1063
German Holiday Loaves (hutzelbrot)
Soften yeast in cider.
Add 4 cups rye flour and 2 cups whole wheat flour and salt.
Mix well or knead.
Let mixture rise in warm place for about 4 hours.
Add prune juice and pear nectar or puree.
Meanwhile, soak fruits, rind, nuts and spices in grape juice.
Add... - 38.7003
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper; set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine egg yolks and half of the sugar; using electric mixer, beat until thick and lemon colored, about 3 minutes.... - 25.5417
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 41.5316
Work shortening with back of spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar and molasses gradually, while continuing to work with spoon until light.
Then add egg.
Add raisins and walnuts to flour, which has been sifted with soda, salt, and spice.
Add alternately... - 35.4812
Raisin And Walnut Hermits
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; add sugar while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Then add the well-beaten eggs.
Sift 2 c of the flour with the soda, spices, and salt, and add to mixture.
Add raisins and nuts mixed with... - 36.642
Combine honey, molasses, sugar and butter in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil over medium heat 3 minutes; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
Stir together flour, baking soda, spices and salt.
Combine beaten egg and water.
Add dry... - 39.8146
Fruit Bran Jumbles
Beat the first five ingredients together.
Stir in dry ingredients sifted together.
Add fruits, nuts and bran.
Drop heaping teaspoonfuls on oiled cooky sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart.
Bake at 350F for 12 to 14 minutes or until set and golden.
Lift at once... - 32.3407
Love for twinkies indeed reigns supreme among chocolate lovers. If you would love to make these sweet treats at home, try replicating the recipe by Todd Wilbur. Very scrumptious and easy to make, this recipe is worth trying and indulging. - 104.718
1. Ready a large preserve or coffee jar with tight fitting lid. The jar should be clean and dry.
2. You can sterilize the jar by placing in a cool oven heated to 225°F/ 110°C/ Gas ¼
3. Use a food processor or mincer with the course... - 44.5774
Mini Simnel Cupcakes
When whole of the UK is caught in a baking frenzy and have even called 2012 as the year of baking, there is absolutely no reason why you should not try your hands at baking. With Easter down the line and an easy to make delicious Mini Simnel Cupcake recipe in... - 151.515
Shish Barak is the ravioli of middle eastern cuisine. Filled with meat and cooked in the delicate yogurt sauce, it is a true delicacy and show of the culinary expertise of the Arabic culture. Take a look at the video for details. - 118.473
Spicy Lasagna is a perfect choice for your lunch or dinner menu. The chef here shares a very basic Lasagna recipe with added flavor of Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese. This rich Lasagna recipe full of spices is not just comforting but is also elegant and fairly... - 90.9723
Spice Cake Mix Cookies Recipes By Category
Spice Cake Mix Cookies Dish: