- » Spice
Spices are the flavoring agent in a food, prepared by the combination of dried seeds, fruits, roots, barks, leaves, or vegetative substances. They are also used as a preservative by killing or preventing the growth ... More »
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 119.495
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 110.101
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Want to enhance the flavour of your pie? Try making this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. All you need to do is mix a few powdered spices and your mix is ready. You can use this spice in not just pumpkin pie but in other pies as well and also in desserts like... - 106.786
Masalas or spice mixes are essential in all sub cuisines across India for most preparations including rice. Check out the recipe by Madhura to make Biryani Masala or Biryani Spice Mix that is handy enough to use once stored comfortably. Fragrant spices are... - 105.263
Panch Phoron Spice Mix
Panch means five and phoron means seasoning or tempering known as bagar or tadka in India. Panch phoron is a special blend of spices used in Bengali and Assamese cuisine. It can be used to season paneer, vegetables and lentils. Each and every spice included... - 102.592
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 49.1696
Cardamom Pecan Slice
1. Lightly grease a 23 cm (9 inch) round microware flan or other straight-sided dish
2. Line the greased dish with baking parchment
3. In the middle of the tin, place a 7.5 cm (3 inch) round drinking glass.
4. Sift the icing sugar
5. In... - 48.1227
Sugar And Spice Cookies
Cream shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and milk; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture, beating well.
Stir in vanilla.
Chill dough 1 hour.
Roll out dough onto... - 47.9252
Sugar W Spice Cookies
These Sugar W Spice Cookies are very impressive ! Try these cookies with creamy lemon frosting as a dessert or a snack ! Feel free to opine about these Sugar W Spice Cookies . - 47.7103
1. Mix sugar, water and lime juice. Keep on fire and cook to one-thread consistency. Add ghee, remove from fire, and sprinkle cardamom powder over.
2. Cool slightly and add the warm syrup to the avalos powder.
3. Mix well and shape into small balls, the size... - 47.6915
Cardamom Toasted Popcorn Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart bowl, mix the popcorn, cereals and fruit, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, mix the water, sugar, margarine and cardamom together.
4) Stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1... - 47.0625
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 46.9717
Cardamom Orange Slices
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, cardamom, orange peel, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Add egg and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Beat in as much of the... - 46.9036
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 46.5666
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the milk to cool to lukewarm.
3 Add in crumbled yeast and stir to dissolve.
4 Mix in egg, sugar, salt and spices.
5 Gradually beat in flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.... - 46.4802
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Scalloped Corn and Pepper to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.9555
Grilled Endive With Parsley And Green Peppercorns
1. Start bypreparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or perheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine the endive, olive oil, and garlic together, and season with salt and pepper, now mix these ingredeints properly and allow the ingredeints... - 45.6426
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.3958
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter over low heat.
3) Add onion and green pepper and sauté in butter until the vegetables get tender.
4) Add corn and liquid, milk, salt and pepper.
5) Use a casserole to butter.
6)... - 45.3333
1) Take a large mixing bowl and mix yeast, 3/4 cup of the flour, and cardamom.
2) Warm milk, butter or margarine, sugar, and salt. Stir in between. Pour it into dry mixture.
3) Add egg to this mixture and beat at low speed for 30 seconds and then at... - 44.4317
Traditional Wassail Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash apples and place in baking dish.
3. Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes.
4. In a pan combine water, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander seed, cardamom, mace and lemon rind,... - 44.296
Sugar And Spice Cookies
In bowl, beat together butter and sugar until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves; gradually stir into batter until blended.
Gather dough into ball; wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for... - 44.191
1) Wash the casings in cold water and scrape on the inside.
2) Cut the casing into half and sew one end of each half.
3) Take a mixing bowl and combine together meal, flour, grated onion, pepper, salt, paprika and 3/4 cup fat in it.... - 43.4283
In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Add molasses and egg; beat until fluffy.
In medium bowl, sift flour with soda, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
Stir into molasses mixture.
Stir in raisins.
Cover and chill about 30 minutes.
Form dough into 1 1/2-inch... - 43.3751
Beat the egg yolks, white sugar and brandy together until thick and creamy.
Stir the cream in slowly.
Sift the flour and cardamom together and stir into batter.
Wrap the soft dough in wax paper and chill several hours or overnight.
On floured board roll... - 43.1563
Saute onion in oil in skillet over medium-low heat until brown.
Add cardamom, stirring until coated with oil.
Saute for 2 minutes.
Stir in stock.
Bring to a boil.
Add cumin seeds, turmeric and rice; mix well.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Add up to 1/2 cup water;... - 43.083
Cold Loin Of Pork With Green Peppercorns
After meat is boned, lay it flat on a board and rub inside well with the next 4 ingredients.
Spread thin slivers of garlic along the length of it, then make small incisions and press peppercorns evenly into meat.
Finally, shape in roll lengthwise and tie with... - 42.8118
Fried Cinnamon Balls
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons (80 g) sugar until pale and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and salt.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Sift flour with baking powder; fold into mixture with a metal spoon to make a dough.
Heat oil... - 42.683
Ginger Ball Cookies
Try this Ginger Ball Cookies. An easily prepared snack recipe, Ginger Ball Cookies is a dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 42.2144
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
1) Rinse and drain rice in a sieve or colander.
2) Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
3) Take a heavy saucepan and melt 2 teaspoons butter on medium heat.
4) Now, add 5 cardamom pods, 2 teaspoons orange peel, rice, and 2 teaspoons chives.... - 42.1671
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) Take a 1-quart glass measure, mix oil, celery, peppers and onion.
2) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
3) To the content, add sugar and cider vinegar.
4) Cook in Microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes.
5) Blend in corn.
6) Mix well coating... - 42.1041
Corn And Pepper Relish
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Cook over a low medium-heat for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) In hot sterilized jars, spoon this 6 pints relish and partially seal the jars.
4) Then process in hot-water... - 42.0064
Star Anise Biscuits
1.Preheat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2. Barring the flour and soda bicarb, add everything in a pan and heat til molten abd blended
3. In a bowl. Sift the flour and soda bicarb, add in the wet ingredients and form a soft dough
4.... - 41.8885
Cayenne Cheese Straws
Cayenne Cheese Straws is a very popular party recipe. The Cayenne Cheese Straws gets it rich flavor from cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Cayenne Cheese Straws is a complete family recipe. - 41.7126
Ginger Ham Balls
Combine egg, cornflake crumbs, marmalade, soy sauce, and pepper.
Add ham; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch balls, using a level tablespoonful for each ball.
Refrigerate till ready to cook.
Before serving: Combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
Add lemon juice... - 41.6544
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice
Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice has a Outstanding tasteThe Butter and Orange juice gives the Scallops With Cardamom Orange Rice Stimulating taste. - 41.5694
Cream first six ingredients together until fluffy, then add remaining ingredients sifted together.
Chill dough until firm enough to roll.
Cut in 4 pieces and roll each on a floured board to less than 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with a floured doughnut cutter.
Place... - 41.4435
Cardamom Coffee Braid
Heat milk in saucepan until warm; add yeast.
Let stand for 5 minutes; stir until dissolved.
Add sugar, eggs, butter, salt and cardamom seed.
Add flour to make stiff dough; knead until smooth.
Let rise until doubled in bulk.
Divide into 3 equal portions;... - 41.3763
Mix coconut, sugar, jaggery and cardamom powder.
Cook till blended.
Cool and reserve.
Mix flour, beaten eggs, milk, salt and baking powder.
Stir to avoid lumps.
Make a batter of spreading consistency, adding water if needed.
Heat a non-stick pan and smear... - 40.8055
Maple And Star Anise Roasted Plums
1. Heat your oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4
2.In a one litre gratin dish, arrabge a single layer of the plums
3. Pour orange juice nad tuck a star anise among the plums; drizzle maple syrup and stir gently
4. Bake for half an hour or more... - 40.5634
Country Terrine With Black Pepper And Thyme
1) Set your oven to preheat at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) Use a 1 kg loaf tin to butter the inside.
3) Take 3 of the pork rashers to chop roughly and combine with thyme and peppercorns. Mix well and set aside.
4) In your food processor, add the... - 40.3796
Corn And Peppers
Corn and peppers is a baked preparation made with cooked green peppers, onions and corn. Combined together with flour, milk and cracker crumbs, the corn and peppers may be served as a filling side in a meal. - 40.2768
Pickled Vegetables With Pink Peppercorns
1) In a quart jar, place the vegetables standing upright.
2) Distribute the coriander evenly among the vegetables.
3) In a small bowl, take vinegar, salt and sugar with 1 cup of water.
4) Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
5) Pour half the... - 40.2705
Amazingly delicious cinnamon balls guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 39.8046
Sugar And Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease baking sheets.
Combine sugar, shortening, molasses and egg in large bowl and blend until smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough onto prepared sheets by teaspoons, spacing 2 inches apart.
Bake until lightly... - 39.5332
Cardamom And Coriander Rice
1) In a saucepan, stir butter until melted over moderate-low heat.
2) Now add the rice, cardamom pods, and cayenne pepper and cook for 6-7 minutes, mixing all the while.
3) Keep observing to ensure that rice does not stick or burn.
4) Mix in 3 1/4 cups... - 39.4444
Cardamom Orange Carrots
1. Remove the skin of the carrots and slice them very thinly using food processor or hand.
2. Take a saucepan and boil water in it. Add the sliced carrots and cook them until they turn crispy soft. Or steam the carrots. This process takes about 5-8... - 39.3243
Three Peppercorn Marlin
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup.
Add chicken broth, raspberry spread, and mustard; simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Combine... - 38.2933
Cook carrot strips in a small amount of boiling water 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain and plunge into cold water; drain well.
Combine cornstarch and vermouth; stir well.
Combine cornstarch mixture, butter, and next 4 ingredients in a... - 38.2796
Cinnamon Nut Balls
Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
Beat margarine, sugar replacement, egg and vanilla until creamy.
Add flour mixture, stirring to mix completely.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of cookie dough into balls and roll each one in mixture... - 38.1433
Star Anise Tongue
Star Anise Tongue is a spicy cold appetizer of red meat. Star Anise Tongue consists of beef tongue mixed with soy sauce and sherry flavored with cinnamon. Star Anise Tongue is cherished by many beef eating people. - 38.1314
1. To butterfly the lamb, cut through the skin along the line of the main bone down to the bone.
2. Cut the meat away from the bone, opening out the leg while scraping against the bone with a small, sharp knife. Take out the bone and remove the excess fat.
3.... - 38.0728
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine
Veal And Peppercorn Terrine is a unique and tasty meat preparation that you shouldnâ€™t miss. This tasty preparation helped me score a few points with my in-laws when they came visiting. Try this Veal And Peppercorn Terrine and win over a few hearts! - 37.818
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cardamom onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy-light in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture, 1/3 at a time, alternately with sour cream,... - 37.3531
Peel colored rind from oranges and lemons, cutting into white membrane as little as possible.
Cut rind into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Place strips on a wire rack on a baking sheet.
Let stand in a warm, dry place 24 hours or until rind is dry.
Combine orange and... - 37.234
Mutton In Cardamoms
Grind the cardamoms with their pods.
Heat the ghee on a moderate fire and gently brown the ground cardamom.
Put in the meat and keep stirring briskly; when it begins to stick to the pan, add ginger, salt, coriander and pepper powders.
Stir briskly for two or... - 36.9802
Ginger Ham Balls
Combine ingredients except oil; mix well.
Shape into 1 inch balls, using a rounded teaspoon ful of mixture for each ball.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
Fill metal fondue pot about 1/2 full with oil.
Heat oil on stove to 350Â°F.
Set fondue pot on stand... - 36.951
Sweet Cardamom Potatoes
1 Preheat the oven to 190Â°C, 375Â°F,gas.
2 Wash and peel the potatoes and slice them thinly.
In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, grated orange rind and honey.
3 Arrange the potato slices and onion rings in alternate layers in a well-greased... - 36.9273
Cardamom And Orange Duck
Are you looking for a food lovers delight Cardamom And Orange Duck recipe? The delicious Chinese Cardamom And Orange Duck is mostly prepared with duckling as the main ingredient. It is a nice dish to be prepared within 70 minutes. This Cardamom And Orange... - 36.8739
Cinnamon Sugar Balls
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease miniature muffin pans.
In a food processor mix together margarine, sugar, and egg.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Alternately add dry ingredients and milk to food processor, processing well after each addition.
Fill prepared... - 36.3848
Fry the onions in the oil until they are golden brown.
Then add the aubergine, potatoes and the spices.
Stir and continue to fry until the spices turn brown.
Add the tomatoes, water and salt.
Cover and cook gently, stirring frequently, until the vegetables... - 36.1381
Measure into a bowl and stir together.
In a quart measure, combine.
Mix wet and dry ingredients together, knead gluten and pack into a large loaf pan.
Slice 1 onion over the top of the gluten and pour over it.
Lay a piece of foil lightly over the top of... - 35.9357
Roast Sirloin With Black Peppercorn Crust
Preheat the oven to 550°F.
Place the peppercorns in the bottom of a 7 inch skillet and crush them with a small heavy saucepan.
Coat both sides of the steak with the crushed peppercorns.
Set a heavy 10 inch skillet with an ovenproof handle over moderately... - 35.89
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions.
Add the margarine, cardamom and raisins and mix well.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in bulk.
Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 1 minute, then divide in thirds.
Roll each... - 35.7175
Ginger balls are non-ccoked desserts made with the crumbs of ginger snap cookies. Mixed with honey and corn syrup along with cocoa, nuts and bourbon, the ginger balls are chilled and rolled in confectioner's sugar before serving. - 35.3298
Scrape the coconut finely.
Make a syrup with the jaggery and 1 cup water of a thick consistency.
Add the coconut scrapings.
Cook till smooth.
Add the cashewnuts and raisins.
Add cardamom powder.
Remove and cool the mixture.
With a little water,... - 35.0574
In mixer bowl, cream powdered sugar and butter till light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk.
Stir together flour, nuts, and cardamom.
Blend into creamed mixture.
Pinch off a small ball (about 2 1/2 teaspoons) of dough; place in center of a 2 1/2-inch sand cookie... - 35.0159
1 In a bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce and parsley. Mix well.
2 Keep covered in the refrigerator for 30 minutes .
3 Serve chilled. - 34.7672
Spicy Shake It And Bake It Fish Coating Mix
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients except oil.
2) Thoroughly mix.
3) Add oil and stir in, with a fork or fingertips to blend completely.
4) Use for coating fish or store in a airtight container in cool and humid-free place for up to 4 to 6... - 34.7263
Corn And Pepper Casserole
Melt butter in pan, add finely chopped shallots, finely chopped peppers and drained corn, cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
Pour corn mixture into shallow ovenproof dish.
Combine cheese and parsley, sprinkle over... - 34.6895
Measure lukewarm water into mixing bowl.
Add 2 tsp.sugar and stir until dissolved.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Scald milk and cool to lukewarm.
Add to yeast mixture along with 1/2 cup sugar, salt, cardamom, eggs, butter - 34.6091
Cardamom Spiced Nuts
In 10-inch skillet melt butter; stir in nuts and 1/2 cup sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar is melted and nuts are browned and caramelized (8 to 12 minutes).
Meanwhile, in large bowl combine 3 tablespoons sugar and cardamom.
Stir... - 34.5719
Ozark Sloppy Joes
In a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the sugar, flour, seasonings, tomato sauce and Worcestershire.
Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon 1/2 cup... - 34.5629
Lemon Cayenne Tonic
1) In a large bowl mix everything together.
2) Stir to create a syrupy tonic.
3) Drink hot or cold. - 34.3496
Smoked Sturgeon With Green Peppercorns
1. Take a tray and place sturgeon steaks on them. Pat ether sides of the steaks firmly with a green and black peppercorn mixture.
2. Follow the manufacturer instructions to prepare smoker.
3. Add charcoals to coal pan sufficient to fill 2/3rds... - 34.2539
Cardamom And Orange Duck
1. Remove meat from duck and cut into bite-sized pieces - reserve bones, skin and as many of the juices as possible. Place reserved bones, skin and juices, stock, chillies, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander stems and roots, cardamom pods, lime leaves... - 33.9422
In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
Stir in molasses and egg.
In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt.
Add flour mixture gradually to molasses mixture.
Stir until dough is smooth.
Mould into 1-inch balls,... - 33.9327
Sugar And Spice Cookies
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Set aside.
2. Sift together flour, soda, salt, ginger, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
3. Beat shortening and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and beat well. Stir in molasses. Add sifted dry ingredients,... - 33.7674
Combine flour and cinnamon; mix with cornflake crumbs.
Blend butter, sugar, and vanilla extract.
Add dry ingredients and pecans, and mix well.
Shape into small balls; place on greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove from cookie... - 33.7475
Carrots With Orange And Cardamom
A perfect accompaniment to amy main course, this Carrots With Orange And Cardamom is such a delicious treat to indulge in. Cardamom and orange flavoring so well compliments the veggie uses that makes it a must to master recipe. Give this simple and easy to... - 33.7407
Fry the onion and garlic in the dripping or oil until lightly browned.
Stir in the mince and cook gently for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the flour, paprika, tomato paste, tomatoes, seasonings, stock, vinegar and caraway seeds (if using).
Bring... - 33.4738
Pickled Green Peppercorns
1. Wash, pick and clean the peppers. You can retain some of these on the stalk. Wash and scrape the ginger, then cut into slivers. Extract the juice of 4 lemons, cut the other two into pieces, and put all these into a jar.
2. Boil the salt with two cups of... - 33.396
Carrot With Cardamom
Cut the carrot into small chunks and cook gently, uncovered, in the butter and milk or single cream until soft.
Blend the cool, softened carrots, coated in butter and milk or cream, with the remaining ingredients. - 33.121
Pears Baked With Cardamom
Preheat the oven to moderate 350°F (Gas Mark 4, 180°C).
Cut the pears into slices.
Arrange them in a shallow ovenproof dish and sprinkle over the sugar.
Pour the liqueur over the top, then sprinkle over the cardamom.
Place the dish in the oven and bake for... - 32.8639
Baked Corn And Peppers
1. Start oven, set at 350° F., Moderate. Rub a 1-quart baking dish with butter or margarine.
2. Saute the pepper in the butter or margarine 3 minutes. Add the corn, mix well.
3. Soak the bread crumbs in the egg mixed with milk, add salt and pepper.
4.... - 32.6871
Sugar Tnt Spice Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Set aside 2 teaspoons sugar. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Add flour mixed with cinnamon, baking... - 32.526
Seasoned Coating Mix
Place the sesame seed in a blender container.
Cover and blend till coarsely ground.
In a small bowl stir together the sesame seed, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, paprika, brewers' yeast (if desired), onion powder, sage, poultry seasoning, and garlic... - 32.0852
Cracked Peppercorn Veal Chops
Coat a large no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of the chops with the teriyaki sauce.
In a small bowl, combine the lemon rind, peppercorns, oregano, and garlic powder.
Press the coating into both... - 31.9917
Pound and grind all of the ingredients to a coarse powder in a mortar.
Store in a tightly sealed jar.
The seasoning should be used within six months. - 31.9238
Prepare hot-roll mix according to package directions; add butter, cardamom, and raisins; mix well.
Cover; let rise in warm place till double (about 1 hour).
On lightly floured surface, knead dough about 1 minute; divide in thirds.
Roll each third under hands... - 31.5026
Ants Climbing The Trees
1. Place the pork, soy sauce, sherry, garlic, ginger, chilli oil, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Mix well, cover and leave to marinate for 20 minutes.
2. Soak the noodles according to packet instructions. Drain, season with salt and pepper and toss in the... - 31.4272
Grilled Peppercorn T-bones
Master grilled steak with this easy version and you'll have beef lovers asking for your secret. - 31.198
Good Morning Special
1. Cut bread into cubes to measure 2 cups (500 ml). In bottom of 8-inch (20-cm) square baking dish, arrange bread cubes. Drizzle butter over cubes.
2. Scatter mushroom slices, cheeses, bacon and green onions over bread cubes.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk,... - 31.0055
Pheasant With Green Peppercorns
1. Using a very sharp knife, remove the breasts and drumsticks from each bird.
2. Put the pheasant in a dish with the orange juice, garlic, chives and salt. Cover and chill 4 hours.
3. Transfer the pheasant and marinade to a frying pan. Add the peppercorns... - 30.7156
Cardamom Fruit Medley
Use sufficient grape juice to cover.
Place in pan with prunes (add extra grape juice if necessary to cover fruit), sugar, cardamon and lemon rind.
Cover and simmer gentiy until fruit is tender.
Remove fruit from liquid, continue cooking until thick and... - 30.6959
Nariyal Ka Payas
Grate the coconut and grind to extract 3 cups of thick milk.
Grind further, adding 1 cup water and extract one cup of thin milk.
Grind the rice coarsely and cook in the thin milk till done, adding water if needed.
Add the thick milk and cook... - 30.6083
Peppercorn Pate With Madeira
1. In a skillet, heat butter, add onion and garlic; saute 10 minutes, until softened.
2. Add chicken livers and saute 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink. Sprinkle with tarragon, salt, pepper, thyme, cayenne pepper, cloves and allspice.
3. Transfer... - 30.0217
Peppercorn Crusted Rainbow Trout
In blender or food processor, blend corn with liquid, yogurt and 1/4 teaspoon curry powder until smooth.
Transfer to small saucepan; heat over low heat.
Meanwhile, in shallow dish, combine peppercorns with remaining 1/2 teaspoon curry and... - 29.6008
Bring sugar, water, wine, vanilla, and cardamom to a boil in a saucepan.
Boil 5 minutes.
Turn to simmer.
Add the peaches, cover, and simmer 10-20 minutes, depending on ripeness of fruit.
To test, pierce fruit with tip of small knife. - 29.5991
Spice Recipes By Category