- » Spice
Spices are the flavoring agent in a food, prepared by the combination of dried seeds, fruits, roots, barks, leaves, or vegetative substances. They are also used as a preservative by killing or preventing the growth ... More »
Quick Saffron Rice
How do you like your saffron rice to be-sweet or savor? However you make it, the result is fragrant and mildly spiced rice. In this video, chef makes savory rice to be served with main dishes. It is simple and delicious recipe. - 137.781
In this video Rebecca is making her homemade, delicious Simple Chili. This dish is great for cool evenings and full bellies. So sit back, relax, and see how to make chili, simply good. Bon Appétit! - 124.837
Sugar-free Raisin And Cinnamon Oatmeal
Cinnamon, raisin and oatmeal are one of those magical ingredient combinations. This recipe is a fast easy warm breakfast which is low in sugar and high in fiber and slow-releasing carbohydrate thus a great way to kick start your day! This hearty,... - 123.255
Korean Fried Stuffed Peppers
Every country has its own recipe of “stuffed peppers.” While most stuffed peppers are baked in the oven or grilled, this Korean version though similar in the classic beef stuffing, also rather different as the peppers are dipped in egg and fried. These... - 122.673
If you feel “spice is nice”, try this Turkey Chili recipe to satiate your taste buds. This simple preparation involves few ingredients and does not require too much time as well. Check out this video for more details! - 121.758
Swedish Saffron Bread
This remarkably simple and flavorful bread recipe is a delicacy. This large loaf that also comes in S-shaped scrolls or other intricate patterns tastes great when eaten with butter or jam. An ideal accompaniment for your tea and coffee. - 121.051
Saffron Basmati Pilaf With Currants And Almonds
When entertaining guests, one side dish that always goes well with any braised or stewed meat dish is delicious and exotic rice dish. This basmati and saffron pilaf recipe is so quick and will fill your home with a delicious sweet aroma and invitingly call... - 118.644
Roasted Chili Pepper And Onion Relish
Are you wondering how to use your chili peppers? Look at this excellent recipe for a versatile roasted chili pepper and onion relish that is absolutely delicious and great on burgers and sausages. Watch this interesting video to include this flavorful relish... - 118.036
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.367
Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup
It is time for a soup recipe what's tastier that a Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup? This soup is super creamy and very versatile. - 117.084
Saffrony Malloreddus With Sausage And Cheese
if you love pasta, you must be knowing there is no end to variations by which you can serve a pasta. This recipe video shows one of those delicious pasta variations, which is prepared with Italian sausage and plenty of cheese. Quite easy and suitable for any... - 115.133
Christmas Gingerbread Cake
This is such a wonderful way to get that great holiday aroma of ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in your kitchen and because the recipe yields a nice, big cake it's perfect for your Christmas breakfast. Watch Angie show you how to make this wonderfully... - 114.866
Beef And Beer Chili
If you’re a looking for a recipe that is a variation to the usual chili recipe. Watch this incredible video that displays a delicious recipe for beer and beef chili that you would really enjoy. The recipe is so simple and flavorful that you would prepare... - 113.593
Chili Corn Carne
A popular dish Mexican dish, this dish is sometimes served in fast food restaurants or right on the road side kart! A flavorful meaty dish made by Chef David which is spicy with all the meat and veggies! See the video for more! - 111.815
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Want to enhance the flavour of your pie? Try making this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. All you need to do is mix a few powdered spices and your mix is ready. You can use this spice in not just pumpkin pie but in other pies as well and also in desserts like... - 108.454
Biryani Spice Mix
Masalas or spice mixes are essential in all sub cuisines across India for most preparations including rice. Check out the recipe by Madhura to make Biryani Masala or Biryani Spice Mix that is handy enough to use once stored comfortably. Fragrant spices are... - 105.215
Italian Sausage And Green Pepper Skillet Meal For Dinner
For a quick weeknight dinner, try making this dish. In this video, Betty presents a step-by-step instruction on how to make this one skillet dish. It's so full of flavor that your family will fall in love with it. Stream the video recipe for further... - 102.043
Simple Saffron Rice
Want to add some exotic flavor to your plate of plain rice - add saffron. The simple saffron rice is genuinely simple to prepare, but it fills up the air with a sweet aroma of saffron. Serve with your choice of main dish, and enjoy a flavorful meal. - 99.9936
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.5834
Quick And Easy Meaty Chili
If you are looking for a quick and easy dinnertime recipe to feed your family on the go, meaty chili is the best choice. A pot of warm meaty chili is good enough to appease the gut of all. This video recipe presents a tasty, simple chili recipe that is sure... - 98.3038
Smoked Vegetable And Antelope Kabobs
Want a kebab recipe with an exotic meat? Here is a smoked Vegetable and antelope kabob recipe for those who like this meat. This is a simple recipe using antelope meat and a good way to extend the meat for a family. The video has clear instructions on making... - 96.9092
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 92.654
Chili Honey Short Ribs In Beer
If you are looking for a super quick dish to appease your family's gut, then this meaty ribs dish cooked in bear could be a real treat. This gloriously spicy dish cooked in a zesty beer marinade s sure to be a real hit with the entire family. Chef Darren... - 88.1926
Veggie Burger Stuffed Bell Peppers
Yummylicious dish!!! This is a great video to prepare stuff bell peppers. It uses red bell peppers stuffed with a mixture of vegetable patty, textured vegetable, cheese and tomato sauce. This goes great with mashed potatoes or salad. - 85.8621
Wondering what to do with leftover ham? Here is an excellent recipe to combine ham with chili along with to bloemers and spices. This is one dish that will definitely fill your home with aromas and is sure to vanish with no complaints. Altogether a good... - 84.6648
Grilled Tangy Saffron Chicken
Tired of cooking chicken the regular, mainstream way? Then shake up thing for a bit and make yummy saffron chicken, like the one detailed in this video. You will fall in love with this recipe, we promise! - 84.2751
French Style Saffron Ice Cream
The warm weather is here and there is nothing like a bowl of ice cream to enjoy. The aubergine chef gets ice cream infused with the flavor with saffron! Watch the video on how to make this interesting ice cream! - 83.8477
Homemade Chili Hot Dogs
Here is a simple homemade chili recipe using ready chili kit. This chili is prepared with ground meat, tomatoes, wine and other ingredients from the kit. Great idea for a quick and easy chili recipe. Surprise your family with this flavorful chili in hot dogs... - 83.0259
Anise Seed Bread
Is bread your weakness? Here is the video recipe for bread using anise seed! An age-old handed down recipe, this one is done grandma–style and seems like a definite try. - 80.4176
Straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Chef Kamal brings to you the delicious Macaroon. Check the video of this yummy dessert prepared by chef Kamal. A very simple and easy to prepare dessert. - 78.2238
Sea Bass Fillets In Saffron Lemon Sauce
In a 9" X 9" microwave-safe baking dish, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt, and 1/4 cup of the wine or water.
Add the sea bass and turn to coat.
Cover loosely with wax paper and microwave on high power for 4 minutes, or until opaque and cooked... - 50.1801
For those cool fall days and cold winter evenings this dish will warm you up from the inside and keep you warm and full for that perfect night of sleep - 50.1125
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 49.4377
Anise Refrigerator Cookies
Make out the cookie dough, cut into cookies and bake…the anise refrigerator cookies are ready to bite into. Try it!! - 49.1339
Sesame Seed Anise Cookies
A recipe for cookies with a difference! If you are tired of eating the same regular cookies and are looking for something a little different, then this is for you!! Flavored with anise seed and topped with sesame, these cookies make a delicious snack!!... - 49.0806
If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish! - 48.7433
Chili With Vegetables And Bulgur
Heat water or broth in a large nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add mushrooms, green pepper, chili powder, cumin, tomatoes, and squash.
Cover and simmer... - 48.7215
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and baking powder. Sieve well and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine lard, anise seed and sugar. Mix well using a whisk.
4. Add eggs and... - 48.3983
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2911
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 48.1076
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 48.1012
Anise Sugar Cookies
Break the vanilla wafers into blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till wafers are finely crushed.
Transfer to small mixing bowl.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
In large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
Place... - 48.0731
Saffron Broth With Chicken
1) Dice the chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the saffron in the 1 tablespoon warm water.
3) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, 2 cups water, 1/2 garlic, carrots, turnips and 1/2 saffron to a boil over a... - 48.0136
1. Mix sugar, water and lime juice. Keep on fire and cook to one-thread consistency. Add ghee, remove from fire, and sprinkle cardamom powder over.
2. Cool slightly and add the warm syrup to the avalos powder.
3. Mix well and shape into small balls, the size... - 47.7608
Cardamom Pecan Slice
1. Lightly grease a 23 cm (9 inch) round microware flan or other straight-sided dish
2. Line the greased dish with baking parchment
3. In the middle of the tin, place a 7.5 cm (3 inch) round drinking glass.
4. Sift the icing sugar
5. In... - 47.7021
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 47.6145
Saffron Scallops On Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the instructions on the packet and drain well.
Detach the coral from the white body of the scallops.
Cut the scallops in half or in thirds across the grain to give slender discs.
Mix together the shallot, bay leaf,... - 47.5803
Pepper Stuffed With Saffron Rice
1. Slice the top of the each pepper off.
2. Remove the seeds and the internal membranes
3. Set aside till required
4. In a large saucepan, heat the oil
5. Add the vegetables and stir fry for 4 minutes without browning the vegetables
6.... - 47.5547
Tea Smoked Shrimp With Sweet And Hot Pepper Relish
To prepare the relish, in a small bowl, combine the green and red peppers and the onion.
In a small saucepan over high heat, combine the vinegar, sugar, mustard seeds, celery seeds, salt and cayenne pepper.
Bring just to a boil, then pour over the... - 47.5027
Fragrant Saffron Pilau
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine rice and 1 litre water. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Post 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
4. Add whole spices, mushrooms and rice. Mix well and sautÃ© on a... - 47.4309
Saint Lucia Saffron Buns
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with saffron, sugar and salt. Allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast into very warm water. Stir till all yeast is dissolved and then add the milk mixture.
3. In a small bowl, beat... - 47.4301
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.4247
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.39
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3419
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Take the peppers and slice of the top third in order to create scalloped edged peppers.
2) Dice the chopped off tops and keep aside.
3) De-seed the peppers and remove the center portion.
4) Preheat the oven by setting it the desired... - 47.3096
Salami And Green Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 47.2615
Saffron Rice Pudding
1) In a small cup, soak saffron in water and leave for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucepan, place together pudding rice, milk, cream, caster sugar and half the lemon zest.
3) Heat the rice mixture to boil.
4) Lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-25... - 47.236
Fish Broth With Oysters And Saffron
1.In a stockpot, heat butter on medium high flame and saute onion, carrots, celery, leeks, parsley, garlic, bay leaves and juniper berries in it.
2.Once the vegetables start sputtering, lower the heat to medium low and put the lid on.
3.Let the... - 47.2176
Swedish Saffron Buns
Scald milk; stir in sugar, salt, and butter; cool to lukewarm.
Meanwhile add saffron to boiling water; let stand.
Measure warm water into a large bowl.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F.to 90°F.) for... - 47.0903
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron is a delicious blend of flavors. This makes for an excellent main dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. I included this Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron recipe last week for a party and... - 46.9086
1.Microwave onion and celery at 100% for 4 minutes.
2. Add in hot chicken stock, rice and season.
3.Cook covered at 100% for 5 minutes.
4.Reduce power level to 70% and continue to cook for 7 minutes.
5.Brush chicken with mixture of chicken... - 46.8999
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 46.8202
1) In a small bowl, soak the saffron threads in the boiling water for 30 minutes.
2) In a heavy-based saucepan, gently saute the ghee or butter for 4-5 minutes until softened.
3) Rinse the rice thoroughly in a sieve under cold running water, drain... - 46.7688
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 46.7449
Green Pepper Appetizers
1) Wash the peppers and put in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
2) Now, remove the stems, seeds and peel them.
3) Cut the peppers in 8 long strips and then halve each slice crosswise.
4) Take a bowl and mix together vinegar,... - 46.6612
Saffron Rice Salad
1) In a bowl, combine saffron and cumin with white wine and chicken stock.
2) In a large saucepan, add the saffron mixture with rice, pepper squares, onion, salt and pepper, to taste.
3) Place over medium heat to simmer the liquid, by... - 46.5932
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 46.5678
Pork With Peppers And Onions
1) Bruise peppercorns under a flat bade chef's knife.
2) Trim off excess fat from the pork and discard. Also, peel onions and chop into 1/4 inch thick slices to measure about 2 cups.
3) Cut the lemon into 2 halves and squeeze out juice to... - 46.5528
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.4634
Peppers With Saffron And Basil
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and soak... - 46.3156
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve saffron in the boiling water.
3) Into a saucepan, add the saffron, water, garlic powder, white pepper, salt, oil and broth and bouillon.
4) Allow the mixture to come to... - 46.2798
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl cream butter, add sugar and continue beating until light and smooth.
4. Mix well adding egg and vanilla.
5. In another bowl sift together flour,... - 46.238
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers! My mouth is already watering. I love having this delectable dish for dinner on weekdays. Often I include the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers as a part of my Holiday Menu too. Try the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers for yourself... - 46.1613
Saffron Fish Soup With Rouille
Soften the onion and garlic in the oil over a gentle heat, then add the tomato puree (paste) and cook for a few minutes more.
Add the fish and fish trimmings, water, wine, herbs, saffron, sugar and seasoning, bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for half... - 46.1349
Green Pepper Casserole
1) Take a baking pan and grease it.
2) Take a frying pan and heat the butter.
3) Put rice to the butter and toast it lightly.
4) Put the rice into a baking pan.
5) Boil the water and dissolve bouillon cubes into it. Pour this mixture... - 46.0371
Yellow Pepper Rice
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion, pepper and ginger together and sauté for 5 minutes, until the onion and pepper is soft.
3. Stir in the rice, turmeric and salt and sauté for another minute.... - 46.0306
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.0142
This is the recipe for delicious Anise Cookies! In my family, these cookies normally do the rounds during the holidays or during a wedding. I packed up some of these as part of some gift hampers and people were delighted!! I highly recommend you try these out! - 45.9882
Bulgur Stuffed Yellow Peppers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Slice the tops off the peppers and discard the seeds and inner membranes.
3. Blanch the peppers in boiling water for about 4 minutes or until just tender; set aside to cool.
4. In a saucepan, bring the... - 45.9834
Savory Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Wash the peppers and slice the stem end. Discard the seeds and half-boil them. Drain the peppers and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and heat it.
3) Add salt, crumbled beef and onion. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat and... - 45.8861
Estonian Saffron Bread
Bring saffron and warm water to a boil in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm half and half.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand in warm place for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbles appear.
Combine saffron, butter, salt, 1 3/4 cups... - 45.8815
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 45.8496
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 45.7624
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the milk to cool to lukewarm.
3 Add in crumbled yeast and stir to dissolve.
4 Mix in egg, sugar, salt and spices.
5 Gradually beat in flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.... - 45.7398
Saffron Pea Pilaf
Rinse the rice with cold water, then drain and set aside.
Heat the olive oil and margarine in a large heavy-based pan that has a tight-fitting lid.
Add the almonds, walnuts, raisins and apricots and cook for about 5 minutes until the nuts are golden brown and... - 45.7277
Easy Saffron Bread
1 In a pan, scald milk.
2 Blend in sugar, butter, onion, salt and crushed saffron.
3 Allow to cool until lukewarm.
4 In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5 Stir until dissolved, add in the milk mixture.
6 Mix in flour;... - 45.7147
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.5586
Fried Green Pepper
1)Cook green pepper strips in boiling water for 5 minutes and then strain.
2)In a bowl, mix onion, garlic, soya sauce, beef and blanched pepper well.
3)Dip pepper smeared mixture in beaten egg.
4)Coat pepper with flour.
5)Heat oil and deep fry pepper.... - 45.5292
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil. Place the chicken in the hot oil after seasoning it, skin side down first. Cook the chicken over medium flame, frequently turning it to lightly brown. Set cooked chicken aside.
2) To the oil in the skillet, add the... - 45.4984
Steamed Mussels With Saffron And Spicy Couscous
1.Start by preheating the oven to 250° F
2. To prepare a couscous, In a medium saucepan, take the vegetable broth and boil it, add chilli powder, cumin, a pinch of salt, and the pepper, and now cover it
3. In a large skillet, heat the... - 45.3188
Pasta With Cream And Saffron
1) Prepare the homemade ravioli dough by sifting the flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1/2-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading. Depending on the... - 45.2969
Heat the milk to boiling, then cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add one half cup of the flour and one tea spoon sugar.
Cover and let rise one hour in a warm place, until the sponge doubles in bulk.
Cream the butter with the remaining cup of... - 45.1712
Prawn And Saffron Risotto
Bring the fish stock to the boil in a large saucepan and keep at a simmer.
Heat another large saucepan and add the olive oil.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chillies, thyme and bay leaves, and cook until the onion is soft but without colour.
Add the rice and cook... - 45.1668
Mixed Greens With Crackling And Hot Pepper Vinegar
1) Heat up a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
2) Add the bacon to cook until crisp and browned, about 6 minutes.
3) Place the bacons on paper towels to drain.
4) Discard the bacon fat and pour in olive oil.
5) SautÃ© the onion by reducing... - 45.143
Orange And Green Pepper Pork
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Peel the oranges, remove the exterior membrane, cut into wedges and set aside.
Coat the fillets with flour.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof saucepan on medium heat and cook the fillets on both sides.
Season with garlic... - 45.0959
Savory Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Cut peppers lengthwise into half.
2. Discard seeds and rinse with water.
3. In a medium glass bowl, crumble and spread ground beef.
4. Add onion and mix.
5. Heat at High for 4 to 5 minutes until beef is brown.
6. Stir once and drain... - 45.0722
Cold Loin Of Pork With Green Peppercorns
After meat is boned, lay it flat on a board and rub inside well with the next 4 ingredients.
Spread thin slivers of garlic along the length of it, then make small incisions and press peppercorns evenly into meat.
Finally, shape in roll lengthwise and tie with... - 45.0518
Spice Recipes By Category