- » Spice
Spices are the flavoring agent in a food, prepared by the combination of dried seeds, fruits, roots, barks, leaves, or vegetative substances. They are also used as a preservative by killing or preventing the growth ... More »
Quick Saffron Rice
How do you like your saffron rice to be-sweet or savor? However you make it, the result is fragrant and mildly spiced rice. In this video, chef makes savory rice to be served with main dishes. It is simple and delicious recipe. - 137.781
Korean Fried Stuffed Peppers
Every country has its own recipe of “stuffed peppers.” While most stuffed peppers are baked in the oven or grilled, this Korean version though similar in the classic beef stuffing, also rather different as the peppers are dipped in egg and fried. These... - 122.673
Roasted Chili Pepper And Onion Relish
Are you wondering how to use your chili peppers? Look at this excellent recipe for a versatile roasted chili pepper and onion relish that is absolutely delicious and great on burgers and sausages. Watch this interesting video to include this flavorful relish... - 118.036
Saffron Mango Mousse
Home cooked desserts are quite intimidating, but Hari has shown how we can relax and make a heavenly ambrosial dessert in no time. This video shows how you can make an easy and delicious saffron mango mousse. I suggest make double recipe as your guests will... - 117.367
Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup
It is time for a soup recipe what's tastier that a Saffron Flavored Pumpkin Soup? This soup is super creamy and very versatile. - 117.084
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Want to enhance the flavour of your pie? Try making this Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice. All you need to do is mix a few powdered spices and your mix is ready. You can use this spice in not just pumpkin pie but in other pies as well and also in desserts like... - 108.454
Masalas or spice mixes are essential in all sub cuisines across India for most preparations including rice. Check out the recipe by Madhura to make Biryani Masala or Biryani Spice Mix that is handy enough to use once stored comfortably. Fragrant spices are... - 105.215
Simple Saffron Rice
Want to add some exotic flavor to your plate of plain rice - add saffron. The simple saffron rice is genuinely simple to prepare, but it fills up the air with a sweet aroma of saffron. Serve with your choice of main dish, and enjoy a flavorful meal. - 99.9936
Saffron And Cheese Balls
If you’re planning a party then you can surely make this amazing appetizer. It’s simply delicious and it’s healthy too as it’s baked. I’m sure your guests will love it. - 99.5834
Homemade Taco Seasoning Mix
This tastes way better and it only takes minutes to put together. Use this in your tacos, soups, as a rub for beef, chicken, pork or even fish. You can also use it for dips. Mix it into sour cream for a new twist. - 92.654
Anise Seed Bread
Is bread your weakness? Here is the video recipe for bread using anise seed! An age-old handed down recipe, this one is done grandma–style and seems like a definite try. - 80.4176
Straight from the Lebanese cuisine. Chef Kamal brings to you the delicious Macaroon. Check the video of this yummy dessert prepared by chef Kamal. A very simple and easy to prepare dessert. - 78.2238
Sea Bass Fillets In Saffron Lemon Sauce
In a 9" X 9" microwave-safe baking dish, combine the lemon juice, dill, salt, and 1/4 cup of the wine or water.
Add the sea bass and turn to coat.
Cover loosely with wax paper and microwave on high power for 4 minutes, or until opaque and cooked... - 50.1801
Arabic Beef Kefta With Saffron Yogurt
Beef Kefta with Saffron Yogurt, is an Arabic dish but blends well globally. A fantastic combination of meat with herbs and spices served with an absolutely different cool saffron yogurt; this definitely is a keepsake dish! - 49.4377
Anise Refrigerator Cookies
Make out the cookie dough, cut into cookies and bake…the anise refrigerator cookies are ready to bite into. Try it!! - 49.1339
Sesame Seed Anise Cookies
A recipe for cookies with a difference! If you are tired of eating the same regular cookies and are looking for something a little different, then this is for you!! Flavored with anise seed and topped with sesame, these cookies make a delicious snack!!... - 49.0806
If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish! - 48.7433
Mussel Saffron And Potato Soup
Put the saffron in a small bowl and pour over 3 tbsp just-boiled water Leave to stand.
Scrub the mussels well in plenty of running water and pull off the beards.
Discard any mussels that don't close when tapped on the edge of the sink.
Put the mussels in a... - 48.2911
1. In a large bowl, combine warm water, sugar, salt and dry yeast and mix well till sugar and yeast is completely dissolved.
2. Add eggs, butter and 2 ½ cups of flour and beat at medium speed, using an electric beater till mixture turns smooth.... - 48.1076
Saffron Risotto With Vegetables
The frangrant dish of saffron Risotto with vegetables is surely a gastranomical treat for your tastebuds. Aroma of saffron makes the dish irresistible and tangy orange gives a zest to saffron Risotto with vegetables. Its helathy too so indulge into eating it... - 48.1012
Anise Sugar Cookies
Break the vanilla wafers into blender container.
Adjust lid; blend till wafers are finely crushed.
Transfer to small mixing bowl.
Stir in the 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
In large mixing bowl sift together flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
Place... - 48.0731
Saffron Broth With Chicken
1) Dice the chicken into 3/4-inch pieces.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve the saffron in the 1 tablespoon warm water.
3) In a large saucepan, bring the broth, 2 cups water, 1/2 garlic, carrots, turnips and 1/2 saffron to a boil over a... - 48.0136
1. Mix sugar, water and lime juice. Keep on fire and cook to one-thread consistency. Add ghee, remove from fire, and sprinkle cardamom powder over.
2. Cool slightly and add the warm syrup to the avalos powder.
3. Mix well and shape into small balls, the size... - 47.7608
Cardamom Pecan Slice
1. Lightly grease a 23 cm (9 inch) round microware flan or other straight-sided dish
2. Line the greased dish with baking parchment
3. In the middle of the tin, place a 7.5 cm (3 inch) round drinking glass.
4. Sift the icing sugar
5. In... - 47.7021
Saffron Scallops On Spinach
Cook the spinach according to the instructions on the packet and drain well.
Detach the coral from the white body of the scallops.
Cut the scallops in half or in thirds across the grain to give slender discs.
Mix together the shallot, bay leaf,... - 47.5803
Fragrant Saffron Pilau
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine rice and 1 litre water. Keep aside to soak for 30 minutes.
2. Post 30 minutes, drain well and keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
4. Add whole spices, mushrooms and rice. Mix well and sautÃ© on a... - 47.4309
Stuffed Sole With Saffron Sauce
To make the stuffed sole: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic, fennel, scallions, parsley, Italian herb seasoning, and 2 tablespoons of the shallots.
Cook for 4 minutes, or until the fennel is... - 47.4247
Mussel Saffron Soup With Caramelized Onions And Garlic Croutons
1) Caramelized onions: Slice 2 large onions crosswise into thin rings.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute the onions in 4 tablespoons butter over a medium-low heat until the soft and lightly browned.
3) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
4) Garlic... - 47.39
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce
Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a unique recipe with distinct and innovative flavors. The dish is easy to prepare and can instantly add a gourmet feel to your plain dinner layout. The Mexican Peppers With Pomegranate Sauce is a must try recipe,... - 47.3419
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Take the peppers and slice of the top third in order to create scalloped edged peppers.
2) Dice the chopped off tops and keep aside.
3) De-seed the peppers and remove the center portion.
4) Preheat the oven by setting it the desired... - 47.3096
Salami And Green Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 47.2615
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron
Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron is a delicious blend of flavors. This makes for an excellent main dish and must be tried by all pasta lovers. I included this Spaghetti With Zucchini Flowers Cream And Saffron recipe last week for a party and... - 46.9086
Veal Scallops With Saffron Apples
1) Preheat oven moderately to 200 degrees.
2) Squeeze out a lemon and reserve 2 teaspoons juice.
3) Cut apples in halves, core and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges.
4) Skin and mince shallots to measure 1/4 cup.
5) Peel and chop garlic.... - 46.8202
1) In a small bowl, soak the saffron threads in the boiling water for 30 minutes.
2) In a heavy-based saucepan, gently saute the ghee or butter for 4-5 minutes until softened.
3) Rinse the rice thoroughly in a sieve under cold running water, drain... - 46.7688
Sea Bass With Lemon Olives Tomatoes And Saffron Potatoes
About an hour before serving, mix the diced tomato and dill with the extra virgin oil, to infuse; set aside.
Cook the potatoes with the saffron in a pan of salt water for 10-12 minutes; remove and set aside.
Add the onions to the saffron water; cook for 10-12... - 46.7449
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Scalloped Corn and Pepper to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 46.6719
Green Pepper Appetizers
1) Wash the peppers and put in the oven for 12 minutes at 400 degrees.
2) Now, remove the stems, seeds and peel them.
3) Cut the peppers in 8 long strips and then halve each slice crosswise.
4) Take a bowl and mix together vinegar,... - 46.6612
Shredded Chicken With Green Pepper And Carrots
1) With a very sharp knife, cut chicken breasts in paper thin, horizontal slices. For easy cutting, use slightly frozen chicken breasts.
2) Cut the chicken slices in 1/8 inch wide and 1 1/2-2 inches long strips.
3) In a bowl, place the chicken... - 46.5678
Pork With Peppers And Onions
1) Bruise peppercorns under a flat bade chef's knife.
2) Trim off excess fat from the pork and discard. Also, peel onions and chop into 1/4 inch thick slices to measure about 2 cups.
3) Cut the lemon into 2 halves and squeeze out juice to... - 46.5528
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 46.5394
Hot Pepper Prawns
1. Peel the shells of prawns and remove their fine digestive cord using small sharp knife.
2. Dry the prawns by pressing on kitchen paper.
3. Blend the cleaned prawns with salt, sesame oil and corn flour.
4. Take a large-frying pan and... - 46.4634
Peppers With Saffron And Basil
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take peppers and put under the hot grill for about 10 minutes or until their skins are charred . Flip occasionally to evenly roast on all sides.
3) In the meantime, take a small bowl and soak... - 46.3156
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small bowl, dissolve saffron in the boiling water.
3) Into a saucepan, add the saffron, water, garlic powder, white pepper, salt, oil and broth and bouillon.
4) Allow the mixture to come to... - 46.2798
Cardamom Toasted Popcorn Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart bowl, mix the popcorn, cereals and fruit, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, mix the water, sugar, margarine and cardamom together.
4) Stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1... - 46.2261
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers
Tomato Beef With Green Peppers! My mouth is already watering. I love having this delectable dish for dinner on weekdays. Often I include the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers as a part of my Holiday Menu too. Try the Tomato Beef With Green Peppers for yourself... - 46.1613
Green Pepper Casserole
1) Take a baking pan and grease it.
2) Take a frying pan and heat the butter.
3) Put rice to the butter and toast it lightly.
4) Put the rice into a baking pan.
5) Boil the water and dissolve bouillon cubes into it. Pour this mixture... - 46.0371
Yellow Pepper Rice
1. In a medium casserole or Dutch oven, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the onion, pepper and ginger together and sauté for 5 minutes, until the onion and pepper is soft.
3. Stir in the rice, turmeric and salt and sauté for another minute.... - 46.0306
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.0142
This is the recipe for delicious Anise Cookies! In my family, these cookies normally do the rounds during the holidays or during a wedding. I packed up some of these as part of some gift hampers and people were delighted!! I highly recommend you try these out! - 45.9882
Savory Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Wash the peppers and slice the stem end. Discard the seeds and half-boil them. Drain the peppers and keep aside.
2) Take a pan and heat it.
3) Add salt, crumbled beef and onion. Cook for 5 minutes.
4) Remove the pan from heat and... - 45.8861
Estonian Saffron Bread
Bring saffron and warm water to a boil in saucepan.
Remove from heat.
Dissolve yeast in 1/2 cup warm half and half.
Stir in 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand in warm place for 10 to 15 minutes or until bubbles appear.
Combine saffron, butter, salt, 1 3/4 cups... - 45.8815
Peppercorn Crust Atlantic Salmon
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)In a saucepan, mix together sugar and vinegar over medium heat. Take care not to burn it.
3)Add in bell pepper, onion and mango chutney.
4)Continue to simmer over reduced heat.
5)Take a bowl and put in... - 45.8496
Turkey With Garlic And Chili Pepper Stuffing
This turkey with garlic and chili pepper stuffing is a spicy recipe prepared with oodles of cheese. Prepared with a filling of vegetables and breadcubes spiced with chili peppers and flavored with parsley and a liberal amount of cheddar cheese, the turkey is... - 45.7624
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Allow the milk to cool to lukewarm.
3 Add in crumbled yeast and stir to dissolve.
4 Mix in egg, sugar, salt and spices.
5 Gradually beat in flour, mixing to a moderately stiff dough.... - 45.7398
Easy Saffron Bread
1 In a pan, scald milk.
2 Blend in sugar, butter, onion, salt and crushed saffron.
3 Allow to cool until lukewarm.
4 In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5 Stir until dissolved, add in the milk mixture.
6 Mix in flour;... - 45.7147
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.5586
1) In a large skillet, heat the oil. Place the chicken in the hot oil after seasoning it, skin side down first. Cook the chicken over medium flame, frequently turning it to lightly brown. Set cooked chicken aside.
2) To the oil in the skillet, add the... - 45.4984
Steamed Mussels With Saffron And Spicy Couscous
1.Start by preheating the oven to 250° F
2. To prepare a couscous, In a medium saucepan, take the vegetable broth and boil it, add chilli powder, cumin, a pinch of salt, and the pepper, and now cover it
3. In a large skillet, heat the... - 45.3188
Heat the milk to boiling, then cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve the yeast in the milk.
Add one half cup of the flour and one tea spoon sugar.
Cover and let rise one hour in a warm place, until the sponge doubles in bulk.
Cream the butter with the remaining cup of... - 45.1712
Orange And Green Pepper Pork
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C (375Â°F).
Peel the oranges, remove the exterior membrane, cut into wedges and set aside.
Coat the fillets with flour.
Heat the oil in an ovenproof saucepan on medium heat and cook the fillets on both sides.
Season with garlic... - 45.0959
Savory Stuffed Green Peppers
1. Cut peppers lengthwise into half.
2. Discard seeds and rinse with water.
3. In a medium glass bowl, crumble and spread ground beef.
4. Add onion and mix.
5. Heat at High for 4 to 5 minutes until beef is brown.
6. Stir once and drain... - 45.0722
Cold Loin Of Pork With Green Peppercorns
After meat is boned, lay it flat on a board and rub inside well with the next 4 ingredients.
Spread thin slivers of garlic along the length of it, then make small incisions and press peppercorns evenly into meat.
Finally, shape in roll lengthwise and tie with... - 45.0518
Hot Pepper Snapper
Hot Pepper Snapper has a delectable taste. The tomatoe gives the Hot Pepper Snapper a mouth watering taste. - 45.0412
Green Peppers Stuffed With Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Skin the fillet and chop into tiny ½ inch pieces.
3. Chop a thin slice of green pepper from the top to remove the seeds.
4. In a bowl, combine butter and bread crumbs.
5. In a large pot, boil salt water... - 44.9802
Zucchini With Saffron Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the Penne or orecchiette in the boiling salted water, until tender. Drain and keep warm.
2) In a large frying pan, gently saute the garlic and zucchini, until golden brown and crisp.
3) Season with the salt, pepper and nutmeg to... - 44.9723
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 44.9454
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Soak saffron in boiling water for 30 minutes.
3) Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4) Mix shortening and sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
5) Beat in eggs.
6) Mix... - 44.9086
Cardamom Orange Slices
Beat butter and shortening in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add brown sugar, cardamom, orange peel, baking soda, and salt.
Beat until combined.
Add egg and vanilla; beat thoroughly.
Beat in as much of the... - 44.837
Fish With Anise Sauce
1) Cut the fish in bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl, toss the fish with the flour.
3) In a skillet, heat 1/4 cup of oil and brown the fish in it.
4) Remove and drain on a paper napkin.
5) In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil and sautÃ© the... - 44.8012
Classic Cornish Saffron Cake
The cornish saffron cake is a dessert cake prepared with raisins, currants and almonds. Colored and flavored with spanish saffron, the cornish saffron cake is an egg free recipe made with butter, milk and sugar. Yeast leavened, the cornish saffron cake is... - 44.7857
Ham Stuffed Green Peppers
1) Trim off the top of green peppers and discard seeds.
2) Place peppers in boiling salted water and cook for 5 minutes.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a bowl mix next 7 ingredients.
5) Spoon ham mixture into the peppers.
6) Arrange in an 8-inch... - 44.7393
Anise Seed Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan scald the milk. Keep aside and let it cool.
3) When still lukewarm add yeast and stir till it dissolves.
4) Using wooden spoon mix 2 cups of flour.
5) Keep the pan in a warm place... - 44.7206
This saffron bread recipe is a beautiful and flavorful saffron bread recipe prepared with currants and lemon peels. Fruity and spiced with nutmeg, the saffron bread is yeast leavened. Prepared with a batter of milk with flour, this cake is totally eggless and... - 44.6962
Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream
This Corn Crabcakes With Cayenne Cream is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 44.6701
Green Pepper Masala
In a pan add Oil.
When it is hot,put onion and fry till golden brown.
Now add ginger & garlic paste and fry till raw smell goes.
Then add tomato and green pepper,water and fry till tomato become mashy and pepper is half cooked.
When tomato and pepper are... - 44.6192
Vegetable Carpaccio With Saffron Verde Dressing
To make the dressing, whizz the garlic, parsley, chilli and oil to a coarse pulp in a food processor.
Add the saffron and mustard.
Soak the breadcrumbs with the vinegars for 1 minute, then add to the oil.
Whizz again briefly.
Using a mandolin or sharp... - 44.6168
Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals
Just a look at this Saffron Jelly With Rose Petals and you will feel tempted. This recipe makes for an excellent dessert. I often prepare this recipe at home and my family totally loves it. I recommend you try it too and grab all the appreciation. - 44.6128
Stuffed Yellow Peppers
Halve peppers lengthwise; remove seeds and ribs.
On large round dish, arrange peppers cut sides down in 2 tbsp (25 mL) water.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until tender-crisp, rotating dish twice.
Drain off liquid... - 44.5904
Glazed Anise Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine yeast, 1 1/4 cups flour, and aniseed.
Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt in saucepan just till warm, stirring occasionally to melt butter.
Add heated liquid to flour mixture in mixing bowl; add egg and lemon peel and juice.
Beat at... - 44.518
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers
Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers is a delicious side dish version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Salmon Stuffed Green Peppers both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 44.5148
Traditional Wassail Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Wash apples and place in baking dish.
3. Roast in the preheated oven 45 minutes.
4. In a pan combine water, sugar, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, coriander seed, cardamom, mace and lemon rind,... - 44.4275
Crab Riled Green Peppers
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a pan with the boiling salted water, cook the peppers for 5 minutes and drain well.
3) In a large bowl, mix the rice, crabmeat, eggs, lemon juice, curry, onion, salt and cayenne together.
4) Stuff the... - 44.3759
Tomato And Green Pepper Ragout
1) Take a 2-quart saucepan or casserole and heat lard or bacon fat in it until a light haze forms over it.
2) Add in onions and garlic and sautÃ© them for 8 to 10 minutes until the onions are lightly colored.
3) Take them off from heat and then mix... - 44.2561
Anise Grape And Cabbage Slaw
1. To prepare the apples dice them into lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
2. Add grapes, cabbage and celery.
3. In a bowl or a container combine sour cream, honey, crushed aniseed, salt and pepper
4. Add to salad, toss lightly and... - 44.2353
Casseroled Saffron Apricot Chicken
Untruss the chicken if necessary, remove any lumps of excess fat and cut off the parson's nose.
Tip the contents of the can of tomatoes into a measuring jug, mash with a fork to break them up, then make up the quantity of 450 ml/ 3/4 pint with water.
Pour... - 44.2286
Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork
This Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork is one of tastiest pork dishes that I've ever tried! Try out these green peppers with gravy dish with a bowl of steaming rice and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Green Pepper Stuffed With Pork are... - 44.2072
Cornish Fruited Saffron Bread
1) In a small bowl, dip saffron in brandy for 10 to 15 minutes.
2) Strain and keep aside.
3) Mix yeast in water. Let stand for sometime then stir to dissolve. The water used should be warm (105°F to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F to... - 44.1867
Anise Drop Cookies
Cookies that combine the lovely flavors of lemon and anise...Anise Drop Cookies. An easy-to-make recipe that the entire family can enjoy!! - 44.1823
Saffron Coffee Ring
1) Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a large bowl and cream margarine with sugar in it.
3) Add raisins, 1 egg and milk. Mix well.
4) Dissolve saffron in 1 tablespoon hot water and stir into the egg mixture.
5) Add baking powder and flour.... - 44.1254
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - prawns and corn. This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Prawns With Corn Charlotte And... - 44.1027
Sliced Pork With Green Peppers
This Sliced Pork With Green Peppers makes a hit combination with your rice and noodle dishes ! Your suggestions for these Sliced Pork With Green Peppers are welcome ! - 44.1001
Cornish-fruited Saffron Bread
Soak saffron in brandy for 15 minutes.
Strain; dis- card saffron.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup lukewarm water; mix 1 beaten egg, butter and milk.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Add raisins, currants and can- died fruits; mix well.
Add yeast, butter mixture and... - 44.0972
Saffron Rice And Almond Salad
1) In a saucepan, heat water along with salt and saffron. Put the rice, and bring to the boil. Simmer on low heat for cooking covered for about 20 to 25 minutes till the water evaporates and rice is soft.
2) Turn off the heat and keep rice aside.
3) In... - 44.0914
Swordfish With Zucchini And Saffron
1) In a colander, sprinkle the zucchini with a little salt and allow to drain for 30 minutes.
2) In a large pan, saute the swordfish in half the butter, until thoroughly cooked. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
3) Saute onions... - 44.0182
Heat water or broth in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add the onion, garlic, and carrot.
Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes.
Add more liquid if necessary during this process.
Add 7 cups water, tomato puree or paste, lentils, green... - 43.978
Red Pepper And Tomato Appetizer
1) Take out the seeds from the red peppers and keep them aside.
2) Use a baking dish and grease evenly the surface with oil or butter.
3) Place the pepper halves on the dish. Place few cherry tomatoes inside the halved peppers.
4)... - 43.9769
Red Cooked Anise Beef
Red Cooked Anise Beef is a yummy treat for your taste buds. I love this dish, especially because it is both filling and delicious! Try the Red Cooked Anise Beef for yourself and you will understand - 43.8504
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth
Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth ! Can there be a better mussles preparation than this ? I love this irresistibly seasoned seafood with some really tangy sauces. Try this Mussels In Saffron Tomato Broth and let me know if you like it ! - 43.8462
Grilled Endive With Parsley And Green Peppercorns
1. Start bypreparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or perheat the broiler
2. In a bowl, combine the endive, olive oil, and garlic together, and season with salt and pepper, now mix these ingredeints properly and allow the ingredeints... - 43.8188
Chinese Pepper Beef
In a large skillet, brown beef; drain.
Add water to beef broth to make 3 cups liquid.
Blend in cornstarch.
Add liquid with cornstarch, rice, onion, soy sauce, salt and ginger to beef.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 5... - 43.7835
Spice Recipes By Category