- » Spelt Muffin
Spelt Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spelt muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spelt muffin recipes.
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
How To Bake Blueberry Spelt Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease non-stick muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine lemonade, vanilla... - 0
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Simple Spelt Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine and mix dry ingredients.
Add milk, eggs and canola oil.
Pour into greased 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet or greased muffin pan.
Bake approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden. - 31.7193
Savory Cheese Muffins
Savoury Cheese Muffins is a yummy muffin that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Savoury Cheese Muffins last week for my in- laws and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 42.4031
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) The muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All ingredients, except cranberries and walnuts, are blended in the food processor.
4) The processor is turned on and off a couple of times... - 46.8038
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the ingredients are blended together using the blade of a food processor. (the processor is turned on and off several times, till the batter becomes... - 48.0002
New Orleans Buck Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2) Grease the muffin tins and keep aside.
3) Roast pecans on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, at 300 degrees.
4) Chop the roasted pecans in the food processor and transfer into a work bowl and keep... - 43.3862
Spelt Muffin Recipes By Category