- » Spelt Breakfast
Spelt Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spelt breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spelt breakfast recipes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
Simple Spelt Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine and mix dry ingredients.
Add milk, eggs and canola oil.
Pour into greased 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet or greased muffin pan.
Bake approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden. - 31.7193
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0
You May Also Like!
If you have got tortillas, eggs and cheese in your refrigerator, make a Quesadilla. In this video, Weelicious host is preparing a Breakfast Quesadilla for her kids. These are healthy and packed with protein to keep the kids full for a long time. She also... - 115.912
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 46.9036
Naturally Sugar-free, Whole Grain Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk alternative and flaxseed and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.... - 39.5303
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582