- » Spelt
Spelt is basically a variety of hardy wheat which has furry ears and two narrow grains housed within spikelets at the tip of the crop. It is a cereal grain considered either as a subtype of the wheat variety, ... More »
Harvest Spelt Bread
I found this Harvest Spelt Bread while surfing through my old recipe book for spelt breads. Yes, Harvest Spelt Bread is a bread but it is definitely something unique. Do try it! - 42.9499
Whole Grain Spelt Bread - Part 2: Baking
Looking for a healthy and easy to make at home alternative to your regular, store brought bread? Then watch this 2 part video and learn to make yummy whole grain bread right in the comfort of your kitchen. Don't worry, you will not mess anything up thanks to... - 99.8604
Whole Grain Spelt Bread - Part 1: Dough Making
In part 2 of the video series on making the perfect spelt bread, it is now time to prepare the dough for baking and bake the bread. Watch the video carefully and you will know how to bake the bread to perfection. Once you have mastered the art, you will never... - 99.5055
Vita-spelt Feta Salad
Vita-Spelt Feta Salad transports you to a foodies world. Vita-Spelt Feta Salad is ideal for any time of the day. So go for it! - 42.5835
Whole Spelt Bread
Spelt is a grain in the wheat family. Bread made from spelt flour is sweeter and nuttier than bread made with wheat. Some people who cannot tolerate wheat products can eat spelt. - 118.875
Apple Quinoa Muffins With Spelt Flour And Pecans
Who knew left over quinoa could be made into something so delectable? Well, Vegan Chef Joel uses it in his muffins with apple, spelt flour and pecans. A warm breakfast treat with little effort and which tastes so good. If you are a vegan or someone committed... - 106.577
Vals Super Sourdough Spelt Rye Bread- Part 1
This is the second and final part of the Rye Bread recipe. This part talks about finishing the dough and baking it. It is higher in fiber than a white bread and has a strong flavor too! Watch this video for more details! - 88.5924
Vals Super Sourdough Rye Spelt - Part-2
If you cannot do without having bread, try high fiber-content bread. Try Rye Bread! This recipe is split into two parts. This is the first part of the video which talks about making the dough. - 88.6275
Simple Spelt Corn Bread
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine and mix dry ingredients.
Add milk, eggs and canola oil.
Pour into greased 8- or 9-inch cast-iron skillet or greased muffin pan.
Bake approximately 20-30 minutes or until golden. - 31.7193
Honey Spelt Bread
1. In a standing mixer fitted with a dough hook, combine the flour, salt and yeast. Turn the machine to medium-low, add the water and honey and mix until the flour is moistened, about 2 minutes, scraping down the side of the bowl with a rubber spatula as... - 25.1404
How To Bake Banana Pear Granola Spelt Muffins
Perfect for those winter days heading out to Lake Minnetonka, or anywhere else in the world for that matter, and you need some energy and to satisfy that tummy churning in the morning before you go ice fishing, snowboarding or skiing, tobogganing or... - 0
Preheat oven to 400°F (205 C) and prepare muffin cups.
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl and mix well.
Combine all wet and other ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
Add the liquid ingredients to the dry.
Mix together until just moistened.
Fill... - 34.3104
How To Bake Blueberry Spelt Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Grease non-stick muffin tray with cooking spray and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, combine lemonade, vanilla... - 0
To get the right taste and crispiness in your bread, you need to perfect the art of baking it. You can do it easily with great baking tips by chef, who makes a difficult task simple with his expertise in baking the bread. Just follow him and do wonders in... - 55.6756
Rinse the farro in several changes of cold water.
Remove any black kernels.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, onion, carrot, thyme, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the farro and salt.
Simmer uncovered for 45 to... - 34.2644
Grinding Wheat Berries Into Flour
Learn how to make your own flour using a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. It's easy to make your own flour from grains such as wheat berries, spelt berries, rye berries, quinoa, pearled barley, amaranth, buckwheat, and more! Homemade bread is cheap,... - 0
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 1
If you plan to bake bread this holiday season, you won't go wrong with this whole grain bread recipe. This sourdough bread follows the traditional recipe style and doesn't involve more than 10 minutes of baking. High on flavor and texture, this bread comes... - 114.479
Homemade Whole Wheat Bread
If you're looking for a perfect recipe to make a Whole Wheat Bread , then this is it. The experienced Chef shows how to make Whole Wheat Bread in an easy manner. I'm sure you'll be able to make it without any difficulty. - 133.816
Delicious dumpling !!!! Watch this video to prepare perogies with potato and feta cheese. This is Polish dumpling which is a very popular street food with a wonderful taste. Absolutely hassle free to make. Try this on your menu and surprise all your loved... - 104.591
Tasty Organic Soup
Soups are always healthy. And when it is organic soup, there is no question about it. Just go through this recipe and give your family a healthy soup. - 101.899
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 117.4
Fresh Strawberry Bread
How would you like to bite on fresh strawberry flavored bread to start your day? It is really going to be something special and fabulous. This strawberry bread is prepared with fresh strawberries and the bread is just awesome. Want to give it a try? Watch... - 110.531
Peanut Butter And Chocolate Spelties
You will thank me for this yummy Spelties post. I wish I had a couple of Spelties to eat right now jus as I am writing this recipe. One of the best things I have made so far! - 39.7228
Turkey And Pasta Salad
1. In a large pot, cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
2. In a small bowl, mix sage into mayo until combined.
3. Drain pasta and put into a mixing bowl.
4. Combine pasta with turkey, celery, cranberries, and herbed mayo
5. Season... - 28.471
Sheila Dillon's Grant Loaf
1) Use 2 large loaf tins to grease with oil.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, salt and yeast. Make a well at the center and pour in water and 2 tablespoons oil.
3) Combine the mixture thoroughly with a spoon to a thick porridge like... - 42.4815
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. In a large bowl, take egg replacer and water. Mix it well.
3. Add honey and oil and whisk it until the mixture becomes bubbly.
4. Add oats, raisins, and carob chips and stir to mix.
5. In a bowl,... - 46.3289
Apple Brown Betty
1. Start by preheating the oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a 12-inch by 8-inch baking dish or a pie plate, toss the apples in jam until well coated and evenly arrange.
3. In a food processor jar, combine nuts, oats, fruit concentrate, and... - 39.4048
New Orleans Buck Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2) Grease the muffin tins and keep aside.
3) Roast pecans on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, at 300 degrees.
4) Chop the roasted pecans in the food processor and transfer into a work bowl and keep... - 43.3862
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Pasta With Pesto Sauce
Would you like to have a great Italian style meal for dinner? Here is a delicious recipe for Pasta with pesto sauce. The recipe also shows you how to make a pure plant-based pesto sauce. Made with basil and loads of garlic, this is a well-flavored sauce that... - 116.599
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 104.807
Whole Grain Sourdough Bread - Part 2
Good bread begins with a good dough. In this recipe video, the chef tells you how you can bake sourdough bread to perfection using the dough. Just follow the instructions properly and you will know what a cinch breaking a whole grain bread is. Try it to know... - 111.872
Veggie Power Dish
1. In a large heated saucepan, add coconut oil and melt it. Stir in the leek and stir fry for about 3 minutes on medium high heat.
2. Add in the mushrooms, broccoli, red kidney beans, corn and stir fry for another 6 minutes on medium high heat.
3.... - 0
If you have got tortillas, eggs and cheese in your refrigerator, make a Quesadilla. In this video, Weelicious host is preparing a Breakfast Quesadilla for her kids. These are healthy and packed with protein to keep the kids full for a long time. She also... - 115.912
Kale Pizza Quesadilla
Kids love pizza and quesadilla, so here is a recipe that has all the goodness of pizza and quesadilla. Weelicious host is making Kale pizza quesadilla by sneaking in some kale leaves to make it healthy. This recipe is also good for using leftovers. It takes a... - 117.473
Savory Cheese Muffins
Savoury Cheese Muffins is a yummy muffin that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served these unique Savoury Cheese Muffins last week for my in- laws and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 42.4031
Just go by the instructions and you have a mouth-watering Apple-Spice Cake in front of you. I am sure you will not stop by eating just one piece of this Apple-Spice Cake recipe. Bake this today! - 43.4144
Anyone who took even the first bite of this Maple-Coffee Cake would start giving you rave reviews for the same. You will find yourself cooking this Maple-Coffee Cake again and again. Start away immediately! - 41.4993
Farro Soup With Greens And A Soft Boiled Egg
1. Soak the farro the morning you intend to make the soup (or the day before). Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until tender. Season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.7536
Cranberry Walnut Muffins
1) The oven is preheated to 375 degrees C.
2) The muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All ingredients, except cranberries and walnuts, are blended in the food processor.
4) The processor is turned on and off a couple of times... - 46.8038
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees C.
2) Muffin tins are greased and kept aside.
3) All the ingredients are blended together using the blade of a food processor. (the processor is turned on and off several times, till the batter becomes... - 48.0002
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 39.9227
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
Wish to make an all-raw, all-natural, and all-nutritious addition to your regular pasta? Kate Magic shares with her viewers a yummy seaweed pasta recipe that is sure to get you hooked. Never mind if you hate seaweed or can’t stand pasta, this unique recipe... - 82.4285
Peach Blueberry Muffins Vegan Style
These muffins are so wholesome and tasty your morning coffee will never be the same. This recipe is very adaptable – feel free to use any combination of fruit and nuts. You can use white or whole grain flour, or a combination of both. I like to use whole... - 131.579
Here’s my version of a healthier shortbread cookie. Hard to call any shortbread healthy, because for it to taste like shortbread, it needs fat. But I managed to make mine sugar free and it still tastes great! Still be aware of portion control on these. - 28.4273
Healthy Turkey Casserole
A great way to use your leftover turkey and veggies! You could also substitute with whatever veggies you have on hand (onion, pepper etc) - 37.9094
Chicken Quesadillas For Children
These quesadillas couldn't be easier to make. Your kids will love the way these quesadillas taste and we begging for more! - 116.577
Naturally Sugar-free, Whole Grain Banana Bread
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF (175ºC) and grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the milk alternative and flaxseed and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.... - 39.5303
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 46.9036
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Pastiera - Original Italian
Let's prepare with Sonia the Italian traditional Easter dessert par excellence: the pastiera. The pastiera is a Neapolitan Easter pie. - 134.454
Laksa Assam is a very popular dish in both Malaysia and Singapore. It is often taken as a breakfast or a late night supper.
If you want to make Laksa Assam the easy way useHup Loong Asam Laksa and for the fish, canned sardines and tuna. - 48.2582
Spelt Recipes By Category