- » Special Vinegar
Special Vinegar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special vinegar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special vinegar recipes.
Herbed Rotelle With Balsamic Vinegar
1. In small bowl, soak dried tomatoes in boiling water to cover 2 minutes, drain and chop.
2. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil add zucchini and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes.
4. Stir in dried and plum tomatoes, rosemary and... - 45.3439
Truite Au Bleu
Bring first 5 ingredients to a boil.
Drop in trout and simmer just long enough to cook fish through, about 4 minutes for the average fish.
Serve hot with melted butter and boiled potatoes, and asparagus, if desired.
Makes 4 servings. - 33.9856
Put flowers and leaves into a 1-quart jar.
Add onions, garlic, peppercorns, and vinegar.
Cover; store 2 weeks.
Add 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Pour into 2 hot, clean pint bottles.
Send with note: Use for wilted leaf lettuce and other... - 32.6491
Zucchini With Vinegar
Wash and dry zucchini.
Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch rounds.
Pour oil 1 inch deep in a large saucepan.
Heat oil until a 1-inch cube of bread turns golden brown almost immediately.
Place zucchini slices a few at a time in a sieve and sprinkle with... - 32.2877
Vinegar For Calorie Counters
1. In a blender jar, combine all the ingredients.
2. Cover the jar with its lid and process the ingredients for 30 seconds at medium high speed, in 2 or 3 bursts so that the garlic is finely minced and all ingredients are well amalgamated.
3.... - 30.2835
Makes 1 1/2 to 2 quarts, depending on fruit used.
These measurements can be played with quite liberally, as some fruits contain more natural sugars. - 29.7474
Four Thieves Vinegar
Stem the basil, rosemary, sage, and majoram and put into a 1 quart jar along with the spices, 2 garlic cloves, bay leaf, thyme, salt, and pepper pods.
Pour vinegar into jar; cover.
Allow to stand 1 month in a sunny window, then strain through wet... - 29.2643
1. Keep the steamer rack kept above boiling water and place fiddlehead ferns on the rack.
2. Steam, covered, for 7 minutes till fiddlehead turns tender.
3. Take a bowl, place the ferns, add vinegar and olive oil and toss well. Add salt and pepper to... - 29.2332
Truite Au Bleu
Combine vinegar, bouillon cube and 1/2 cup hot water in skillet; heat, stirring, until bouillon cube is dissolved.
Add bay leaf; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add trout; simmer for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Combine butter, lemon juice and... - 29.0505
Wash peppers, cut in half, remove seeds and stems.
Place in basin, pour over enough boiling water to cover, allow to stand 2 minutes.
Drain, cover with iced water; drain again, pack firmly into hot sterilised jars.
Boil vinegar in saucepan for 2 minutes,... - 27.3751
Bouquet Garni Vinegar
Bring vinegar to a boil in small nonaluminum saucepan.
Meanwhile, place herbs in clean, hot 16 oz. jar.
Carefully pour hot vinegar into jar.
Cover; let stand several days at room temperature in cool dark place to blend flavors.
If desired, strain into... - 25.8857
Boil cinnamon, cardamom, salt, sugar and cloves in water for a few minutes.
Remove the whole spices and pour the liquid in a clean bottle.
Add glacial acetic acid, and caramel syrup in the bottle and mix well. - 25.7148
Vinegar Court Bouillon
Combine all ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 40Ã¢â‚¬â€50 minutes to extract and blend the flavors.Cool and strain before pouring over the fish.You may need twice this amount for a large fish and half this amount for a small fish, depending... - 25.2091
How To Drink Vinegar Everyday
Many people know of the health benefits of using Vinegar on a daily basis. The problem is in drinking vinegar. This recipe is a very pleasant and healthy way to drink vinegar on a daily basis. - 25.0502
1. Clean leaves and place in a sterilized 2 pint (1.1 litre) jar.
2. Mix the vinegar and wine and heat in a pan until almost boiling.
3 Pour over the leaves, seal the jar, and stand for 3 weeks before using. - 23.1222
Nasturtium Flower Vinegar
1) Into a sterilized 1 liter jar, put the nasturtium flowers and pour in the vinegar
2) Using a wooden spoon, pres the flowers to release the flavors
3) Cover with a lid and store in a dark place for three weeks
4) Strain the vinegar through a sieve or... - 21.6535
1. Into China or earthen ware bowl or jar put the measured amount of water. In it dissolve the gur. Add apple peels (no stems, cores or bruised spots) as and when they are available.
2. Keep on adding the peels, pressing them down, till the jar is full.
3.... - 20.6063
Place fiddleheads into a steam basket.
Set basket into pan with 3" of water in bottom.
Cover pan and let vegetables steam 12 minutes.
Add salt and pepper. - 19.5234
Rinse blossoms and drain on paper towels.
Pack tightly into qt.jar.
Pour in vinegar and screw on lid.
Allow to stand in cool dark place for a month, then strain vinegar and discard spent blossoms. - 19.0267
Refrigerate at least 4 days to blend flavors.
Strain before using. - 18.9852
Pick your nasturtiums on a dry day.
You should have about 2 cups.
Place the flowers in a crock or a glass jar and add cayenne pepper and salt.
Pour in vinegar.
Cover and let steep for 10 days, then strain and pour into glass bottles. - 18.0684
Let vinegar come to the boil, then slowly add honey and mint.
Let simmer on low flame for 7 minutes.
Strain and pour into clean bottles.
This can be used at once. - 17.0146
Chop the chillies roughly.
Boil the vinegar, pour it hot on to the chillies, cover and allow to cool.
Bottle the vinegar for 3 weeks, strain and rebottle. - 16.4907
You are just one step away from preparing this Chekiang Vinegar. This ginger flavored Chekiang Vinegar is so effortless and requires hardly a minute. Try making it! - 15.3883