- » Special Soy
Special Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special soy recipes.
Hot Soy Beverage
Looking for a healthy and steaming hot vegan beverage to warm up during cooler moments, here is a recipe to make one. Check out Alia with her characteristic antics making flavorful Soy steamers with an equally good topping. Great to enjoy during cool and... - 100.552
Soy Vegan Pate - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Do you tend to dump soy pulp down the drain once you have extracted milk out of it? Next time when you make tofu or soy milk at home, save the pulp, also known as okara, to make wonderful pate. This low-fat, high-fiber vegetarian pate is a cakewalk to make... - 65.1204
Soy Vegan Pate - Part 2: Preparation Cont. & Recap
Make your afternoon snack truly special with this healthy, tasty soy pate. Silky-smooth pate, seasoned with yummy chilies and flavorful olive oil makes for a lip-smacking delight. This video presents an extremely simple way to make the most of your okara bt... - 63.2592
Soya Chunks Manchurian
* In a big pan pour 4 cups water and after it starts boiling, stop the stove and put the soya chunks in it. Leave it for 3 mins. Drain the water and squeeze all the water from the soya. Be careful since it will be very hot. So cool it a little and squeeze. Do... - 53.3899
Sweet And Sour Soybeans
1. To prepare the beans soak them in water overnight or quick-soak.
2. Drain reserving the liquid and discard loose skins.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan combine beans and liquid and add enough water to cover beans.
4. With cover simmer 3... - 46.329
Soy Bulgur Casserole With Tomato Sauce
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a sauce pan, heat water and bulgar to it.
3.Once boiled, lower the flame and let it cook for 15 minutes.
4.In the same time, take the container of blender and process cooked soybeans with two... - 45.0649
Soy Sprout Saute
1) Attach a slicing disc to the work bowl of a food processor and then slice onion in it after cutting it in half to fit in feed tube.
2) Keep it aside after removing from bowl.
3) Slice mushrooms after stacking them in feed tube and then keep... - 44.1174
Wheat Soy Dessert
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Combine skim milk powder, whole wheat flour and water with a wire whisk.
Put in saucepan; bring to boil; add salt.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until mixture is thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in combined raisins and... - 44.074
Soy Simmered Turkey Legs
In a 5-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, bell pepper, garlic, chile, and raisins.
Rinse turkey, pat dry, and arrange on onion mixture.
Pour in sherry and soy sauce.
Cover; cook at low setting until turkey is so tender it pulls away from... - 42.7561
Soybeans Au Gratin
In a Dutch oven or a kettle bring beans and 4 cups water to boiling.
Reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain beans and rinse.
In same Dutch oven or kettle combine rinsed beans and 4 cups more... - 42.1913
Soy Bulgur Casserole
1) In a blender, place 1/2 cup cooked soybeans with stock, tomato paste and scallions.
2) Process them at medium speed until smooth.
3) In a large mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, place the bulgur... - 41.9957
Sweet And Sour Soybeans
Pick over soybeans.
Soak overnight in the water.
Discard any loose skins.
Put into large pot, adding enough more water to completely cover beans.
Cover and simmer 3 hours, or until beans are tender to bite.
Stir occasionally to prevent sticking.
Add more... - 40.9136
Soy Glazed Tofu With Gingered Vegetables
Place the tofu between several layers of paper towels.
Let stand about 5 minutes to remove extra moisture, occasionally pressing down gently with your hands.
Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the tofu and cook,... - 40.7855
These Barbecued Soybeans taste amazing ! Just try these for your breakfast with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Barbecued Soybeans are welcome ! - 40.7108
Creamed Soy Soup
Would you like to try the best of all Creamed Soy Soup recipes? I just love Side Dish recipes and this dish is my favorite amongst them. This delicious dish awaits you, try it right away!. - 40.6431
Soya Granule Upma
1. Roast rava in a heavy pan, stirring continuously, till aroma exudes.
2. Empty it and keep aside.
3. Roast granules in same pan, stirring continuously, till warm.
4. Empty and keep aside.
5. Heat pan, add dals and stir for a few seconds.
6. Add seeds, allow... - 39.5316
Company's Coming Soybeans
Foodie, would you like to try a special Company's Coming Soybeans recipe? A delicious Side Dish, the Company's Coming Soybeans completes your meal. A good way to use up Beans is to make some irresistible Company's Coming Soybeans. A real hit every time, this... - 39.3393
1. Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 10 minutes.
2. Squeeze the nuggets and get rid of the water in it. Keep it aside.
3. In a Kadai, roast the onions till they become pink.
4. Add the chopped tomato. Saute for 30 seconds.
5. Add soya and tomato sauce to... - 39.0548
Honeyed Soy Drink
1. Combine powder with small amount of water to make a smooth paste
2. Blend the paste into remaining water, stirring to remove lumps.
3. Let it stand 2 hours.
4. Cook over a pan of simmering water for 20 minutes
3. Strain and flavor... - 36.0738
Soya Nuggets Manchurian
1. Cook the soya nuggets in salted hot water till they are soft and spongy.
2. Drain the water by squeezing them.
3. Dry them slightly with tissue papers.
4. Bake the soya nuggets till they are golden brown.
5. Heat a kadai, then add the chopped garlic and... - 36.061
Simmered Soybeans And Vegetables
1. Wash and sort beans. Soak overnight in 5 cups water.
2. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
3. Transfer beans and soaking water to a pressure cooker, bring to... - 34.3862
Beater method: Place Soy powder in small deep bowl and add enough water to make medium thick paste.
Add oil gra- dually beating to be sure the mixture will emulsify.
Add the oil in larger -amounts and alternate with little more water as mixture... - 33.0515
Soy Chunks With Spinach
Wash Soya Chunks & boil them with 2 cups of water for 10 minutes or until water evaporates. Keep aside.
Heat 2 tbs oil in a skillet. Add cumin seeds and onions and saute until onions turn slightly browned. Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
Add chopped... - 32.126
Whole Wheat Soy Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Sift together remaining ingredients and stir with liquid.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Cut into strips, squares or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 375Â° F. for 15-20 minutes. - 31.9818
Blend honey and oil.
Add salt and cardamom.
Blend in eggs, 1 at a time.
Stir in flour and soybeans.
Drop by tea-spoonfuls onto oiled cookie sheet, 2 inches apart.
Bake at 300Â° F. until golden brown, about 10 minutes. - 31.4849
Country Style Soybeans
1. Rinse soybeans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; return... - 31.2449
Pan Fried Whiting With Soy And Vegetables
1. In pie plate, mix flour, ginger, and salt; use to coat whiting.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in 2 tablespoons hot salad oil, cook whiting until golden on both sides and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 10 minutes. Remove... - 30.8649
Spare Ribs Soya
Cut spareribs into 2-rib portions.
Roll in flour.
Melt shortening in Dutch oven and brown spareribs, a few pieces at a time.
When all are browned, pour off fat.
Mix ginger, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic.
Pour over ribs.
Cover; bake in preheated slow oven... - 30.009
Pressure Cooked Soybeans
1. Pick over and wash the soybeans. Mix the beans with the onion and water and refrigerate overnight. Put the beans, onion, soaking liquid, salt, molasses, oil, cinnamon, and cloves in a pressure cooker. The cooker should not be more than half full.
2. Close... - 29.3414
Blend soya flour and broth in saucepan until smooth.
Bring gradually to a boil; remove from heat.
Blend in liquid shortening and salt.
Pour into large flat baking sheet to a depth of no more than 1/4 in. (6 mm).
Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 30 minutes.
Cool... - 25.6206
Soy Sesame Marinade
Combine all ingredients; stir until well-blended.
Use to marinate beef or lamb before grilling. - 25.548
Soya Cheese' Cheddar Style
1. In a saucepan melt margarine and blend in yeast extract and flour.
2. Beat the mixture until it turns smooth and allow it to set.
3. Serve Soya Cheese' Cheddar Style as a bread spread. - 24.2686
Mix all ingredients together.
Simmer for 10 minutes. - 22.377
Deep Fried Golden Soybeans
1. Wash soybeans discarding split beans and skin. Dissolve sugar in warm water and soak beans for 3-4 hours to hydrate.
2. Drain beans. Pat dry and spread on paper towels to dry completely. Discard any remaining skins and broken beans.
3. Heat oil in wok over... - 21.5674
Soy Daikon Bits
Wash and peel daikon and cut into small bite-size pieces.
Blend remaining ingredients and pour over daikon.
Refrigerate overnight (will keep several,days) and serve chilled. - 20.1085
Scalloped Green Soybeans
Heat the milk and add oil, soy flour and salt.
Stir until thickened.
Add to the soy- beans and place in a greased oven dish.
Bake at 350Â°F.
for 25 mins. - 19.838
Cooking Dried Soybeans
1. Pick over the beans, wash well, and put in a bowl with cold water to cover. If beans are to be cooked in a pressure cooker, add the oil. The beans expand up to three times their bulk on soaking, so make sure that the bowl is large enough and the water... - 18.258