- » Special Sandwich Roll
Special Sandwich Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special sandwich roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special sandwich roll recipes.
Special Sandwich Rolls
Spread Pasta Flatbreads with mustard.
Divide salami, cheese, onion and lettuce onto half of each flatbread.
Roll up jelly-roll fashion.
Secure with wooden picks.
Makes 4 sandwiches.
Variations Fancy Foldovers: Place 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 3 very thin... - 34.161
Sunil & Sahil's Special Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Who doesn't love sandwiches? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sandwich with smoked salmon stuffing at home. Simple and lucid, this recipe will help you pull off a perfect meal for your foodie friends and family. - 67.314
Special Sandwich On Hot Dog Bun
Fill 1 package or 8 hot dog buns.
Roll in foil individually and freeze.
Take out as needed.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes. - 32.5908
Eggstra Special Peasnut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Trim crusts from bread.
Cut each slice into an oval using a 3 1/2-inch egg-shaped cookie cutter.
Spread preserves evenly over one side of white bread ovals.
Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over both sides of wheat... - 26.4239
In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
Add the next eight ingredients; mix well.
Add the sausage; mix well.
Press into an ungreased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour; drain often.
Increase temperature to 375° and bake 30... - 42.2783
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 41.374
Chopped Steak Specials
Mix together ground beef, milk, and seasonings and shape into 12 thin patties about 1/4 in thick.
Brown chopped onion in fat, and make onion sandwiches by placing-between two, patties.
Brown double patties in heavy skillet until done, and serve on hamburger... - 23.0225
Just Right Burgers
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix with a fork.
2) Form into 4 patties.
3) Add in a folding wire grill and place over hot coals for 5 minutes.
4) Flip over for another 5 minutes.
5) For additional flavor, baste with any barbecue sauce... - 32.2646
Pacific Salmon Rolls
Drain salmon, discarding liquid.
Remove and discard bones.
Flake salmon with a fork.
In a medium bowl, combine salmon, crumbs, dillweed and cheese; toss to mix.
In another bowl, beat together egg, mayonnaise, hot-pepper sauce and mustard.
Combine egg mixture... - 42.0029
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 49.1417
Savory Sandwich Buns
Dissolve yeast and sugar in 2 cups warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
Add 2 cups flour and next 3 ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
Gradually stir in 2 1/2 cups flour; cover and let rest 15 minutes.
Sprinkle 1... - 38.7142
The Big Mike Burger
I love a good burger. But the definition of "good" is flexible. Where it is most flexible is when it comes to this unhealthy burger that I like to call a "Big Mike:" two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, rehydrated onions on a sesame... - 53.0042
Ginger Biscuit Cookie Roll
1) In a bowl whisk half the cream till stiff.
2) Spread in between biscuits (cookies) as a sandwich and make a long roll.
3) Whisk remaining cream and cover the rolls with it.
4) Decorate with julienned ginger on top.
Freeze the... - 32.8425
Hot Sausage On A Bun
Place sausage in saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. Drain all but 5 tablespoons liquid. Cook bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and garlic with sausage in reserved liquid until vegetables are soft. Stir in pizza sauce... - 31.2161
My sister likes this Bun Hamburger recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this dish very much. You... - 35.6588
Stir Fried Pork And Vegetable Buns
In mixing bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
Stir in pork; marinate while cooking vegetables.
In large skillet or wok, heat half the oil until it sizzles.
Cook onion just until tender.
Add mushrooms, peppers, celery and broccoli;... - 47.1651
Easy Moroccan Style Potato And Egg Sandwiches
Inspired by Moroccan street food, this luscious potato and egg dish makes for a quick grub on especially hungry evenings. Chef Hermann shares with us a recipe that is truly a breeze to make and is truly satiating. If you are a fan of potatoes or eggs and seek... - 97.9259
Brown Bagging? Try A New Take On Tuna
David says dad’s tuna salad sandwiches are good, but with mom’s, you can feel the love! So I’m sharing how I put the “love” in every bite.
Canned tuna is the go-to sandwich filling in our house because it’s convenient and versatile. While the... - 37.416
Barbecue Steak Sandwiches
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Barbecue Steak Sandwiches. This recipe of Barbecue Steak Sandwiches uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 50.4654
Hot Sausage Sandwich Or Po Boy
Have you tried a sandwich with sausage at home? Po Boy is a sandwich with a difference. So, who's stopping you, try this New Orleans style sandwich prepared with ground pork and savor a tasty delight. - 105.579
Delicious Cuban Sandwich
The classic combo of pork, ham, cheese and mustard makes Cuban sandwich so very lip-smacking. In this recipe, Juan Montalvo trims down the excess fat in the rather conventional recipe by replacing Cuban bread with whole wheat roll and grills it to perfection... - 93.8361
Subs With Sausage And Pepper
If you want to treat something special to your parents, then you can think of this family dish. Since, subs are hot favorite to everyone, this is going to be the best treat for them. Assembling these sandwiches are so simple and so quick, that you don't have... - 151.16
Raspberry And Coconut Topping For A Plain Sponge
1. Allow the sponge you want to flavor and soften cool completely before you prepare the topping.
2. In a Pyrex glass bowl, melt the jam in a microwave or over a saucepan of boiling water
3. Using a palette knife spread the jam evenly... - 29.5361
Ginger Date Triangles
1) Blend together the cheese and milk. Mix well.
2) Add the candied ginger and stir well.
3) Slice the date-nut roll into slices of about 3/8-inch thick.
4) Spread half of the slices with the cream cheese mixture.
5) Top with the remainder of he... - 34.2877
Raw Nut Rissoles
1.) Mix well together and pound until the ingredeints adhere
2.) Mould into small balls and roll in any crushed cereal
3.) Best prepared for train journeys, or can be added to a school lunchbox along with some celery, fruits or sandwiches,... - 27.4319
Sausage 'n Kraut Biscuit Turnovers
In medium skillet, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Add sausage and sauerkraut; cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cheese and caraway seed.
Cool while preparing dough.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits;... - 36.5405
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Mix in salt and 3 tablespoons of the sugar.
Add flour and blend well to make medium-stiff dough.
Knead dough on a lightly floured board or cloth, about 10 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, cover with a cloth,... - 35.829
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375° F.
2. Chop dates.
3. In a saucepan add 1/4 pint water and stew dates in it.
4. Let the mixture cool.
5. In a bowl rub butter with oats and flour.
6. Add sugar and mix completely.
7. In a grease sandwich... - 38.5723
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 475 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar, lemon and butter. Beat well together till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Sift in the flour and then fold in with the ground almonds till the contents are... - 42.6554
Raisin Spice Bagels
Raisin Spice Bagels is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the bagels effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 48.867
1. Grease a 2.5 litre (4 pint) ovenproof basin and line the base with a circle of greaseproof paper. Turn the cake mixture into the basin and level the surface. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 1-1 1/4, hours or until the cake feels... - 34.1024
Ham And Turkey Leftovers
Here is a great way to use your leftover ham and turkey. Watch this excellent video that shows Chef Walter Staib making a meal from ham and turkey leftovers. The video is outstanding and interesting making it worth watching and the recipes simply amazing. Try... - 148.743
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 134.537
Shortcake cookies are very easy to make cookies. These cookies are often decorated with sugar, raisins, currants and jams. Shortcake cookies can be served as snack or as dessert on special occasions like Christmas, Valentines or birthdays. - 43.7732
Baked Scotch Eggs
Won't you like to make scotch eggs this vacation. Watch this excellent video for a healthier version of scotch eggs. Join Bob McDiarmid in his kitchen to make these wonderful parboiled eggs wrapped in sausage and baked. Take a look at the video for great tips... - 136.255
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.2068