- » Special Rhubarb
Special Rhubarb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special rhubarb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special rhubarb recipes.
Ricky's Upside Downers
Let rhubarb stand in sugar an hour or overnight.
Simmer gently with orange peel, 1/4 cup margarine, ginger, and lemon juice until thick.
Sift dry ingredients together.
Cut in 1/4 cup margarine and then quickly mix in yogurt to make a soft dough.
Turn out on... - 46.1349
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the cracker crumbs, walnuts, sugar, cinnamon and margarine together.
3) In a 9-inch pie pan, press the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 6 minutes, until light... - 45.5335
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, sift all the dry ingredients together, except the whole wheat flour.
3) In a deep mixing bowl, mix the whole wheat flour with the dry sifted ingredients.
4) In a bowl, beat the milk, egg,... - 44.0639
1) Brush a 8-inch square pan with butter; keep aside.
2) In a bowl, mix the cracker crumbs and walnuts together; keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, add the margarine, egg yolk, brown sugar, vanilla, ginger and rhubarb sauce together.
4)... - 43.2161
Cool Rhubarb Dessert
In a small bowl, combine the flour, butter and walnuts.
Press into an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool on a wire rack.
In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch, water and... - 42.9328
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
Butter a medium-sized souffle or deep baking dish.
Put the rhubarb, orange rind and sugar into the baking dish and mix well.
To make the crumble, mix the flour and cinnamon in a bowl.
Work in the butter and mix in the... - 41.089
Tangy Rhubarb Fool
Line a strainer with four layers of cheesecloth; place over a bowl.
Add yogurt to strainer; cover yogurt with the edges of the cheesecloth.
Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
In a large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, 1/2 cup sugar, water, vinegar and salt;... - 40.4988
In a saucepan, combine rhubarb, sugar and boiling water; cook until tender.
Dissolve gelatin in cold water; add to rhubarb and stir until dissolved.
Pour into an oiled 8-cup ring mold and refrigerate until firm.
Unmold and fill center with fresh... - 37.4587
Passover Rhubarb Cobbler
In a shallow 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish, mix 1 1/4 cups sugar and tapioca.
Add rhubarb, raspberries, and lemon juice; mix gently but thoroughly.
Let stand 15 minutes to 1 hour to soften tapioca; mix several times.
Meanwhile, in a food processor or a bowl,... - 37.139
Have cream thoroughly chilled.
Place rhubarb and water in saucepan, cover and cook over moderate heat.
As soon as juice flows, add sugar and cook until rhubarb is tender but not mushy.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and marshmallows which have been cut into... - 34.8423
Place the 1/4 cup butter in a 1-quart souffle or deep baking dish.
Set in a 425° oven until butter is melted and bubbly.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, whirl eggs, flour, and salt until smooth.
Add milk; whirl until smooth.
Pour batter into... - 34.6564
1) In a metal bowl with the yoghurt, gently fold in the rhubarb sauce, ginger, strawberries and orange peel.
2) Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
3) Spoon into individual serving bowls, garnish each with a mint sprig and serve immediately. - 31.81
Place rhubarb in buttered 9-inch square cake pan; sprinkle with 1 cup sugar.
Beat eggs until light and fluffy; add remaining sugar and 3 tablespoons water.
Add sifted dry ingredients; stir until flour is blended.
Pour over rhubarb.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35... - 30.6568
Rhubarb Dessert Squares
1. Blend 2 cups flour, confectioners' sugar, and butter in large mixing bowl. Beat until fine crumbs develop. Pat 2 cups crumb mixture firmly against bottom of 2-quart utility dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 4 1/2 to 6 minutes, or until set. Turn half-turn... - 29.0391
Quick Rhubarb Royale
1) In a bowl, blend the margarine and sugar together.
2) Stir in the rhubarb sauce, blend well.
3) Stir in the pecans or walnuts and coconut, mix thoroughly.
4) Use the frosting to spread on cake or graham crackers and broil until slightly... - 27.4456
In saucepan combine rhubarb, sugar, lemonade concentrate, and 3 cups water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or till rhubarb is very tender.
Strain to remove pulp; chill the syrup.
Just before serving, pour rhubarb syrup over... - 26.8492