- » Special Oat
Special Oat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special oat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special oat recipes.
Oats And Rice Breakfast
How about making breakfast in the night? Well basically this meal would take a few hours in the crock pot before its ready to be eaten. A mix of really great healthy grains, this is a great healthy way to start your day. - 96.029
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 48.6039
Royal Elizabethan Breakfast
1. Preheat the broiler on medium high.
2. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil.
3. Evenly spread the sunflower seeds and almonds on foil covered baking tray.
4. Place on level nearest to broiler heat source.
5. Toast for about two or... - 44.7161
Homemade Granola Mix
In bowl combine oats, coconut, almonds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
Combine honey and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Spread out in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 300° till light brown, 45 to 50 minutes; stir every 15 minutes.
Remove from... - 44.089
1. Let the oven heat to 350°F (180°C/Gas 4) and grease a baking tray.
2. In a fairly large saucepan melt the fat and syrup gently.
3. Take out the pan from the heat and mix in the oats, flour and sugar.
4. Blend the mixture... - 39.4194
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix all ingredients as listed, except for buttermilk, and combine thoroughly.
Add buttermilk to make a cookie-type dough.(A few tablespoons of additional buttermilk may be needed to make a workable dough).
Divide dough in half.
Roll... - 35.14
Heat oven to 400°
Mix oats and sugar.
Melt butter; add syrup, salt, and vanilla.
Pour over the oats and sugar; mix well.
Pat out in greased square pan, 9 x 9 x 1 3/4".
Bake 8 to 10 min.
Do not overbake! It will be bubbly when done.
While this cools, melt... - 35.0852
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In a large bowl, beat oil, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy and smooth,... - 34.1228
Glamour Jacks Flapjacks
Put the oats, flour and sugar into a mixing bowl and rub together with your fingertips.
Put the butter and syrup into a small saucepan and put over a medium heat.
Stir with a wooden spoon until the butter has melted.
Pour into the mixing bowl, add a few drops... - 32.9264
Quick Cooking Rolled Oats
1. In a deep, two quart casserole, add hot water, cereal and salt
2. Microwave at HIGH for four and a half minutes until almost all of the water is absorbed; keep sirring at two-minute intervals
3. Serve with milk or half an half, brown sugar... - 32.3815
Golden Oat Slices
Cook oars according to package directions, omitting fat, and using 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add ham, brown sugar, and ground cloves to hot cooked oats; stir well.
Spoon oat mixture into an 8 1/2- x 4 1/2- x 3-inch loafpan that has been coated with cooking... - 32.2464
Mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and make a well in the center.
Pour the butter into the well, then mix all the ingredients together with a fork, adding sufficient cold water to give a stiff dough.
Roll out the dough on a... - 31.478
Cut shortening into dry ingredients.
Stir in water to just moisten.
Form ball and roll out dough a little thicker than piecrust.
Cut into diamond shapes.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes on ungreased sheets. - 30.2946
Rolled Oats Mix
1. Combine the first five ingredients in a large blender
2. Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender till the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Store in a tightly sealed container till done
3. Use as a topping - 28.9637
Rolled Oats Mix
This rolled oats mix is high in fibre and low in fat and filled with the natural goodness of whole grains. Thorw this mix together and store it for a healthy oat bake recipe for cake, muffins or cookies. - 28.6584
Broiled Oat Coated Chevre
Cut the cheeses into slices about 1/4 inch thick.
Mix the breadcrumbs, oatmeal and seasoning together.
Dip each slice of cheese into the eggs and drain well, then coat with the crumb mixture.
Put on a wire rack and chill.
Broil about 4 minutes, turning once,... - 24.193
Rolled Oat Squares
Combine oats, butter, honey and sugar in large microwave-proof bowl and microwave on HIGH for 4 1/2 -5 1/2 minutes or until mixture bubbles, stirring twice.
Pat into a 9" square pan and cool. - 20.1903
Rolled Oats Mix
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in shortening with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Store in a tightly covered container. - 18.3738