- » Special Nut
Special Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special nut recipes.
Brazil Nut Spread
Wont you like to try out a rejuvenating brazil nut spread that is rich in proteins and enzymes. Watch out this wonderful video that demonstrates an excellent recipe to make an absolutely delicious and versatile spread. Surely this video is a must watch! - 121.752
Cashewnut And Almond Butter
How about having your crackers, or fruits with a dip in nut butter? This video shows you how to get organic butter from cashew and almond! A whizz from the food processor and that’s about it! - 86.4592
Nuts And Oats Breakfast
Looking for a great breakfast recipe? Look no further, because here's a great video that demonstrates step by step process to prepare this yummy nuts and oats breakfast. Watch the video now. - 65.1592
Pine Nut Yogurt
Are you following a raw food diet? This recipe is a must try for you. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare this delicious Pine Nut Yogurt. The recipe is really simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.7394
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 2: Cooking
Brazil nuts add satisfying crunch and unique flavor to any cookie. Not only do they contribute to amp up the crispiness of cookie, but also offers myriad benefits to the health. Tempting to the core, this bikie promises the crunch of nut till the last bite.... - 59.1092
Crunchy Brazil Nut Cookie - Part 1: Preparation
Are you nuts about cookie? Then you surely won't mind adding some extra crunch to these delicious bikies with flavorful Brazil nuts. Satisfying and flavorful, Brazil nuts are the star of this delectable confections. Stream this video to know all about how to... - 59.0342
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
This is the recipe for the absolutely delicious Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies. Enjoy these crunchy cookies over a hot cup of tea. No need to visit uptown bakeries for delicious cookies...you can get them straight out of your own oven!!! - 48.6412
Curried Nut Roast
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a frying pan, sautÃ© the onions with some pepper in oil
3) Mix the nuts and breadcrumbs together into a large bowl, adding the garlic, herbs and curry powder
4) Stir in the onion, pepper and... - 48.5001
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar will to make it creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Put the flour mixture into the creamed... - 47.3932
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 47.187
Mixed Nuts Hors D Oeuvre
1) Take a casserole and mix nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, clove and allspice along with some water into it.
2) Cook for ½ a minute..
3) Stir it once and cook again for a minute.
4) Add the walnuts, hazelnuts, pecan and almonds together and mix... - 46.9197
Turkey Scallops With Pine Nuts And Currants
1. In a shallow glass bowl, use an egg beater or a fork to beat the egg whites. Season the egg with salt and pepper.
2. Coat the cutlets with the egg.
1. In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium flame
2. Add the... - 46.42
Pan Steamed Swordfish With Capers Olives And Toasted Pine Nuts
Toast the pine nuts in an 8-inch skillet over medium-high heat until they turn slightly tan, about 4 to 5 minutes.
Remove them from the heat and transfer them to a cold plate.
This will stop the cooking.
Season the swordfish generously with salt and... - 45.7363
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) In a liquidizer, grind the nuts, adding a few nuts at a time along with the flour so that the mixture stays dry.
3) Into a bowl, turn the mixture and mix with the seasonings, egg whites... - 45.026
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 44.9188
Mix flour, soda and salt.
Gradually beat in sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each.
Blend in chocolate.
Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk, beating after each addition.
Mix in vanilla and... - 44.828
Vegetable And Nut Pate
1. Prepare and chop onion and celery. Fry in the oil until soft about 10 minutes.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters, remove the seeds.
3. Peel carrot and parsnip and cut up coarsely.
4. Mince the vegetables and tomatoes with the peanuts and bread.
5. Place in... - 44.6803
Pine Nut Crescents
To make cookie dough, mix almonds, sugar, 4 egg whites and lemon peel in a double boiler over low heat.
Stir constantly 15 minutes.
Cool slightly then refrigerate until firm.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease baking sheets.
Shape almond dough into a... - 44.3144
Pumpkin Nut Cuffins
Pumpkin nut munnfins or pumpkin nut cuffins, are special pumpkin muffins that are good for your halloween bake. Made with pumpkin puree or fresh cooked pumpkins, these little treasures are spiced with nut, cinnamon and ginger. Bake these crunchy pumpkin nut... - 44.1766
Glazed Nut Diamonds
In bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder; cut in butter until crumbly.
Stir in egg and sour cream just until mixture holds together.
Pat into greased 15 x 10 inch (40 x 25 cm) jelly roll pan; bake in 375Â°F (190Â°C) oven for 10 minutes.
TOPPING: In... - 44.1
Pig 's Feet With Pine Nuts And Peas
Sandwich half a bay leaf between the two halves of each pig's foot and tie the two halves together with string.
Put the pig's feet in a heavy pot with water to cover and add the quartered onion, the celery, carrot, bouquet garni, peppercorns and salt.
Simmer... - 43.9353
Fruited Brazil Nut Loaves
Line two 8 x 4 inch (1.5 L) loaf pans with foil; grease well and set aside.
Pour boiling water over figs and apricots; let stand for 5 minutes.
Drain and chop into large pieces.
Cut pineapple into chunks.
In large bowl, mix together figs,... - 43.5046
Super Healthy Nut Butter Balls
This is a great healthy protein snack to bring along with you. Especially, if you are in a rush , between errands or running out for an activity during the week with your kids. This is a quick recipe that you can whip up with your kids as well...so easy and... - 43.2355
Pine Nut Sticks
Dissolve yeast in warm water; add crushed anise seed, salad oil, olive oil, lemon peel, salt, sugar, and 1 cup flour.
Beat until smooth.
Add pine nuts and another 1 1/4 cups flour, or enough to make a stiff dough.
Turn out on a floured board and knead until... - 42.9734
Basic Savory Nut Mixture
1) Chop the onions and in some vegetable oil fry them well. Do not let them turn brown though.
2) Through a mincer, out the nuts or alternatively, briefly liquidize. Chop the nuts into small pieces without reducing them to a paste.
3) In a mixing bowl,... - 42.205
1) In a pan, mix together potatoes with butter, walnuts, curry powder, egg and milk.
2) With a wooden spoon, beat the mixture well and add enough fresh milk to make a smooth, but a stiff mixture.
3) Let cool and divide the mixture into 8 portions.
4)... - 41.9623
Thin Pasta With Shrimp Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Boil approx. 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whisk into above slowly, until all is incorporated.
Heat in skillet.
Add ingredients and saute just until shrimps... - 41.7185
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the sugar and butter, creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the egg yolks to it, beating them well.
4) Add the almonds along with the... - 41.6489
Vanilla Nut Icebox Cookies
1 On sheet of waxed paper, sift flour with baking powder.
2 In a large bowl, with wooden spoon or portable electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter until light.
3 Gradually beat in sugar.
4 Add in egg and the vanilla extract; continue... - 41.6168
Venison Kabobs With Pine Nuts
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients in a bowl, transfer to a self-sealing large plastic bag, add venison cubes, secure the top and keep in a shallow bowl. Keep turning the bag for even marinating. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag one or two... - 41.3423
Triple Nut Diamonds
Line a greased 9-in square baking pan with foil; grease the foil and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the flour and sugar.
Cut in 1/4 cup butter until mixture re- sembles coarse crumbs; press into prepared pan.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
In a saucepan, heat... - 41.2901
Dolcelatte And Pine Nut
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Take a baking tray and arrange pine nuts on it. Place the tray in the preheated oven and toast nuts for about 3-5 minutes, until golden brown.
3) Turn the nuts frequently to evenly roast on all sides. Set the nuts... - 41.0073
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 39.5029
Vanilla Nut Icebox Cookies
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream shortening; add sugars gradually, creaming thoroughly.
Add egg, nuts, milk, and vanilla; mix well.
Add flour gradually, mixing well after each addition.
Shape into rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter, and wrap... - 39.1389
Pine Nut Roast
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before cooking the Roast.
Line a 9x5x3 in/23 x 12.5 x 7.5 cm loaf tin with non-stick baking parchment paper then lightly grease the paper with 1/2 oz/1 5 g of the butter or margarine and coat with the dried... - 39.0003
Pine Nut Crescents
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time; beat in orange flower water, orange peel, and vanilla.
Add flour and stir until well blended.
To make each cookie, roll about 1 tablespoon dough between... - 38.7227
Vegetable Nut Patties
Cook celery and onion slowly in butter or margarine until onion is tender, not brown.
Stir in rice.
Add water and salt.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Stir in nuts, cheese,... - 38.617
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Crunchy Nut Terrine has a Uplifting taste.The Cashewnuts and Green Chilli gives the Crunchy Nut Terrine Uplifting taste. Must catch it - 38.573
1. Grind nuts.
2. Chop onion and tomatoes.
3. Heat butter, cook tomatoes and onion.
4. Mix all ingredients.
5. Bind with beaten egg.
6. Bake for 40-50 minutes in a moderate oven; serve with tomato sauce. - 38.3234
Best Nut Bread
Preheat oven to 350F.
Grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
In large bowl, combine egg, vanilla, sugar, and butter.
Using wooden spoon or portable electric mixer, beat until well blended.
Add milk, blending well.
Add... - 37.848