- » Special Milk
Special Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special milk recipes.
Hemp Milk With Oats
Would you like to try an alternate form of milk to your daily dairy milk? Here is how you do it. This video shows how to make hemp milk, using hemp seed. Full of nutrition, this is a good option for those who need to stay away from dairy products. Watch and... - 118.77
Mood Enhancing Milk
If you thought that only a pitcherful of punch could give you a high, watch out for this mood enhancing milk. True to it's name, tali whomps up a milky treat that won't just boost the endorphins, but will also kick-up your mood. Plus this is so nutritious and... - 89.7371
Simple Infused Milk And Cream Mixture
Infusing milk and cream is one of the best ways to add a little extra flavor into your mashed potatoes, cake, custard, dessert, or brûlée. Chef Keith Snow shows how you can prepare this rich, creamy, flavorful mixing at home by infusing cream with whole... - 84.7342
Raw Milk And Cookies For Breakfast
If your daily breakfast menu comprises of milk and cookies, then you surely won’t mind adding these raw treats to the platter. Tali presents two extremely simple recipes of raw milk and cookies that is not only easy to make, but also very filling and... - 82.3259
Flavorful Walnut Clove Milk
If you thought that milk was only good for dunking cookies and sluicing cereals, here is a sweet surprise for you. Walnut clove milk is a flavorful drink that not only makes for a tasty beverage, but is quick and simple to make too. Give your fussy kid a... - 81.4902
Chocolate Brazil Nut Milk
Chocolate Brazil Nut Milk this amazing beverage recipe just for you people. Check out the video of the delicious Chocolate Brazil Nut Milk especially prepared for you by chef Tina Jo. A great beverage recipe especially for children. - 80.6914
A very popular 'Holi' drink. More like a milk shake infused with marijuana extract. - 57.1566
1)In a bowl, make a thick batter of flour and water.
2)Take a saucepan and add ¼ cup ghee and the batter into it. Cook it on low heat for 10 minutes. Stirring constantly
3)Then, increase heat and cook until batter turns into a lump.
4)Take a plate... - 49.1174
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a pan, combine cornstarch and sugar.
3) To this, add water and bring to a boil.
4) Remove the pan from heat.
5) To this add oleo, stirring until melted.
6) Then, add berries.
7) Into a large... - 47.2296
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) pudding basin.
Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the tablespoon of milk and set aside.
Put all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and mix to a soft dough with the jam and 150 ml (1/4 pint) milk.
Put 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 45.7535
Boiled Onions In Milk
Never tried Boiled Onions you say? Well you are in or a treat! Here is a super simple recipe. Ready in minutes and flavored with herbs, this is a great recipe to try out. I love serving this with hot garlic bread...but you take your pick and this dish will... - 43.8227
Strawberry Milk Ring
1) Grate the rind from the lemon and reserve.
2) In a small bowl, place the squeezed out lemon juice.
3) Sprinkle the gelatin over and dissolve.
4) Add the sugar.
5) Let it cool slightly.
6) In a large bowl, pour the well-chilled... - 43.6004
1) Place a empty bowl in refrigerator until chilled.
2) In chilled bowl, place the milk powder.
3) Pour in the ice water and whisk, until smooth.
4) Mix in the sweetener, salt, vanilla, juice and nutmeg if using.
5) Using a... - 43.0027
1. Pre-heat electric oven to 350 degrees or gas oven at mark 5
2. In a large bowl, cream butter and superfine sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat adding egg, mint leaves, orange zest and vanilla until smooth.
4. Add flour to creamed mixture... - 42.411
Low Sodium Jelled Milk
1) In 2 tablespoon of water, soften the gelatin.
2) Stir in the boiling water and mix until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
3) Combine the milk and mix well.
4) Place the gelatin-milk mixture in a covered container in the refrigerator.
5) When it... - 41.9522
Make the dough according to the recipe instructions.
Lightly grease a baking tray, draw and cut out a pear shaped cardboard pattern 7.5 cm/3 in.
in length and 5 cm/2 in at the widest part.
Roll out the biscuit dough on a lightly floured board to a thickness... - 41.8978
Pork Cooked In Milk
1) Bone the meat and trim fat off the pork.
2) Rub salt and freshly ground pepper on the meat.
3) Peel garlic and cut into small strips.
4) With the point of a knife make small incisions in the meat and push in the garlic strips and coriander... - 41.3109
Florentine Pork Cooked In Milk
Trim excess fat from meat.
Rub with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
Brown on all sides in butter.
Cover tightly and simmer over low heat for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Gravy will be thick and creamy and golden-brown.
At serving time, place pork on hot serving... - 41.1826
Milk Fed Veal Porter House With Smitane
1. Prepare the cutlet by seasoning it with salt and pepper
2. Coat the cutlet with flour completely
3. Heat a pan and add butter to it
4. Add the cutlet to the fan and heat on low flame for 10 minutes on each side
5. Add the mushrooms and the onions to... - 40.8149
High Protein Milk
This High Protein Milk is so very energizing and very tasty . I love this fruit and milk assortment as an evening drink after exercising when I'm thoroughly fatigued. Try out this High Protein Milk and let me know if you like it ! - 40.5956
Royal Spiced Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add sugar and follow it with the eggs that had been beaten.
4) Mix them well.
5) Sift the flour together with salt, baking... - 39.5851
Milk Poached Trout
In a medium skillet combine milk, 1/2 cup water, onion, carrot, celery leaves, dill weed, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling, and then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Carefully add fish.
Return just to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer... - 39.4456
Monte Bianco Dl Castagne
Scald milk with salt and sugar.
Score chestnuts across flat side with sharp knife.
Cover with cold water and bring to a boil.
Boil for 15 minutes.
Drain, shell, and peel off brown skin.
As each chestnut is readied, drop it into the milk.
Cook in top part of... - 39.1209
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter or margarine; cool slightly.
Lightly beat... - 39.0468
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2) In a bowl, gently beat the eggs, stir in the Milkmaid Sweetened Condensed Milk, Nestle Milk, vanilla essence and cornflakes.
3) Mix well and pour the mixture into a baking dish.
4) Bake in the preheated... - 38.7028
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the milk.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining milk.
With one hand or a spatula, draw all the ingredients together and... - 38.6873
Snitz And Knepp
To make snitz: Wash dried apples, place in a bowl, cover with water, and soak overnight.
Next day, in a large kettle, cover ham with cold water.
Bring water to a boil; then cook slowly over low heat for 3 hours.
Add apples and the water in which they... - 38.3584
Ice-cream With Condensed And Evaporated Milk
1. Chill the condensed milk mixed with the water.
2. Whip the evaporated milk until thick.
3. Fold into the condensed milk. Add flavouring.
4. Freeze until thick.
5. Turn into a cold bowl and beat until very smooth.
6. Replace in the trays and freeze... - 37.812
Green Grams In Milk
Wash and drain grams.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry ground masala for five minutes.
Sprinkle some water if masala catches at the bottom.
Stir for a while.
Add one cup water and let the grams cook on medium fire.
When water is about to... - 37.3683
Easy Honey Sesame Milk
1. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine sesame seeds and water
2. Blend medium- high speed for about two minutes until smooth.
3. Line a strainer with double layers of cheese cloth or clean kitchen towel.
4. Strain the milk through the lined... - 36.8423
Chump Of Veal In Milk
1) Marinate meat with milk, oil, garlic, and cloves and keep aside for 24 hours.
2) Preheat oven on power for 5-8 minutes on power.
3) Sieve the meat and reserve the juice.
4) Cook the meat for 10 minutes, strain the juices, and add the... - 36.7699
Put sugar in large cocktail shaker.
Add half the milk.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Pour in whiskey and rum.
Divide contents of shaker, including ice, among six highball glasses.
Fill with remaining milk.
Sprinkle with fresh... - 36.6168
Extraordinary Low Fat Vanilla Ice Cream
In a large heavy saucepan, combine 3 3/4 cups milk and corn syrup.
Heat over medium heat, stirring to dissolve the corn syrup, until steaming.
Meanwhile, in a medium-sized bowl, whisk together egg yolks, cornstarch and the remaining 1/4 cup cold milk until... - 36.1756
Malted Milk Rounds
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend first five ingredients thoroughly.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar.
Blend in eggs; beat well.
Add half the blended dry ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Add sour cream and vanilla; stir in remaining dry... - 36.0897
True Pop Overs
1) Sift the salt and flour together.
2) Lightly beat the eggs and add the butter and milk. Stir well.
3) To the flour, add the liquid and stir well till the ingredients have mixed and the mixture is smooth.
4) With the batter, fill cold and... - 35.912
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and nutmeg; make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Stir together the eggs, butter or margarine, milk, and orange peel; add all at once to dry ingredients.
Mix till well combined.
Cover... - 35.8442
Ladies Luncheon Layered Dish
Spread 1/3 of potato chips in bot-tomofagreased 1-1/2 quart ovenproof baking dish.
Cover with 1/3 of the egg slices, 1/3 of the onion rings and chopped parsley.
Repeat layers until potato chips, egg slices and onion rings are all used.
Combine soup with sour... - 35.8023
Hot Milk Drink
This Hot Milk Drink is an easy-to-prepare beverage. An amazingly delicious recipe, Hot Milk Drink is a beverage that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 35.5604
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in bowl; mix well.
Cut in butter until crumbly.
Add water; mix well.
Shape dough into 8-inch round loaf.
Place on nonstick baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to... - 35.5459
Georgia Sally Lunn
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; then add the sugar gradually, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Combine the beaten eggs and milk, and add alternately with the sifted dry ingredients to sugar mixture.
Turn into 2... - 35.4852
Graham Milk Crackers
With a pastry blender or fork, blend flour and butter together until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add rest of dry ingredients and mix well.
Add milk slowly until mixture forms a smooth ball.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Knead dough until smooth, 5 to 10 minutes.
Roll... - 35.224
Frosted Milk Drinks
Use 1/2 c.milk and 3/4 c.root beer with large scoop vanilla ice cream.
This can be varied with using other flavors of ice cream.
Makes 1 glass - 35.1626
Rinse soybeans well.
Place in a large bowl with 6 cups water.
Soak 8 to 10 hours until soybeans have doubled in size.
Drain well and discard water.
Place half the beans in blender with 3 cups water.
Blend to a fine paste.
Repeat with remaining... - 34.8711
1. In cold water, Rinse mould.
2. Take a small basin, add cornflour. Using a wooden spoon, blend cornflour to a smooth paste with some of the cold milk.
3. In a deep pan, boil remaining milk with the sugar and lemon or orange rind.
4. Using a long... - 34.6358
Pork Roasted In Milk
Put the marinade ingredients into the pot that will be used for cooking the meat.
Put in the meat, cover and let marinate for 24 hours at room temperature, turning the meat often.
The next day, pour in the milk and roast the meat, uncovered, in a preheated... - 34.3538
1. Place sugar and egg yolks in a bowl and beat until thick and creamy. Blend cornflour with 1/2 cup/125 ml / 4 fl oz of the milk. Beat almond meal, remaining milk, cornflour mixture, vanilla essence and cinnamon into egg mixture. Pour mixture into a saucepan... - 34.2397
The Milky Way
Add all ingredients to a small whip cream charger or blender. Charge or blend on speed two. Spoon the Kahlúa whipped cream on top of the drink. - 34.1676
Be it a holiday dessert or a quick party pick, this Milk Whip is definitely going to satisfy any palate, however discrete it may be! Great would be when you realize that gelatin used is suger free. Give it a try and you have a great milk desserts that can be... - 33.7738
Hot Milk Crepes
Heat milk and butter or margarine in saucepan, and cool slightly.
Add eggs, and beat well.
Sift next 4 ingredients together, and add to egg mixture.
Use small frying pan about 5 or 6 inches across.
Pour in only enough batter to coat bottom of pan thinly,... - 33.3101
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, heat milk to hot.
Mix rennet with cold water, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and vanilla; stir thoroughly into milk in pan.
Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1 hour.
Using a sharp knife, divide surface into 1- to 2-inch squares... - 33.0299
Little Dauphinoise Stacks
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Heat the milk, cream and garlic in a pan, season well, then add the potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes.
Cool a little, then fish out the garlic and layer the slices of potato in a large rectangular baking dish, pressing... - 32.2352
Yogi Wheaties Milk
1) In your food processor, add all the ingredients and blend well.
2) Serve as a morning breakfast drink by garnishing with a dash of cinnamon powder. - 32.1949
Hot Milk Unwinder
1. In a small heavy saucepan or microwaveable measure, combine all ingredients.
2. Heat the milk mixture to scalding point on low flame or in the microwave.
3. Stir and pour the milk into a mug
4. Serve hot with a spoon. - 32.1472
Rice With Milk
Rice with milk is an Americanised version of an indian rice and milk dessert. Prepared with sugar, milk and cinnamon for flavor, along with rice, the rice with milk is a cooked dessert. I like to flavor this rice and milk dessert with a dash of vanilla. serve... - 31.116
Warm Golden Milk
1. In a small saucepan, add turmeric and cardamom seeds to water and boil it for eight minutes
2. In another pan, bring milk just to boiling point; turn the heat off and add the turmeric mixture after having removed the cardamom seeds
3. Add... - 30.9456
Mayonnaise' With Evaporated Milk
Chill the evaporated milk thoroughly.
Whip the milk, adding the oil gradually while beating.
Beat in the salt, mustard and paprika, and lastly beat in the lemon juice.
Lemon juice will thicken the mayonnaise to the right consistency.
When using blender... - 30.8233
Low Fat Vanilla Frozen Dessert Ice Cream
1. Mix half of the dry milk powder, liquid milk, and sugar to gelatin softened in ¼ cup water. Mix the ingredients well.
2. Chill until the mixture reaches egg white consistency.
3. Stir in vanilla and allow the mixture to freeze until used.... - 30.562
Sweet Milk Griddlecakes
Combine all the dry materials and sift.
Beat the eggs and milk.
Add to the sifted dry materials and beat thoroughly.
Stir in melted shortening Place the batter in a pitcher.
Pour on a hot griddle.
Bake on one side, turn, and bake on the other Bide.
If thinner... - 30.4728
Bird Milk Or Floating Island
Heat milk in casserole together with sugar and 1/2 piece vanilla bark broken into small pieces.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
When milk begins to boil, add the whites (by tablespoons) to the slowly boiling milk.
Boil about 1 to 2 minutes, then gently with a... - 30.4645
Blanco Y Negro
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the milk and cream with 1/2 cup of sugar. Add the lemon zest and cinnamon stick and bring to a simmer. Cover and let the mixture stand off the heat for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk mixture into a bowl. Set the bowl in an ice... - 30.3287
Sour Milk Flapjacks
Sift flour, add slowly: baking soda, baking powder, salt, sour milk & sweet milk.
Beat egg, mix in well.
Cook on a hot greased griddle. - 30.1314
Ice-cream With Evaporated Milk
1. Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
2. Mix together milk, sugar and gelatine. Pour into the freezer tray.
3. Chill until mixture starts to freeze round the edge.
4. Pour into a cold bowl. Add vanilla and whisk well until thick and creamy. Return to... - 29.8246
Gary's Covent Garden Comforter
1. In a very large heatproof glass goblet or jug, add the milk, nutmeg and sugar.
2. Place in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in any spirit.
4. Serve immediately. - 29.7072
Cornish Splits Or Tuffs
Mix the yeast with the milk and leave in a warm place until frothy.
Sift the flour, sugar and salt into a bowl and rub in the lard.
Add the yeast mixture and mix to a soft workable dough.
Leave to rise in a warm place for about 1 hour.
Divide the dough into... - 29.4691
Tiger's Milk From Usa
1) In a liquidizer, blend or beat together all ingredients.
2) Keep in refrigerator in closed jar.
3) Use as required. - 29.3739
Plantains In Milk
Cut a deep slit in plantains from end to end, but do not split all the way through.
Melt butter in a skillet; brown plantains in butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
Fill slits with small cubes of cheese; sprinkle with sugar, add milk and cinnamon stick.
Cover simmer... - 29.2616
Ice Cream Freezer Method: In ice cream freezer container, combine ingredients; mix well.
Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
Store leftovers in freezer.
Refrigerator Freezer Method: In large bowl, combine ingredients.
Turn into 13x9-inch baking... - 28.4942
Peppermint Ice Milk
Combine first 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender; cover and process until sugar dissolves.
Stir in peppermint candy.
Pour mixture into freezer can of a 2-quart hand-turned or electric freezer.
Freeze according to manufacturer's... - 27.558
Strawberry Milk Cooler
1. In a food processor, process sugar, strawberries, and 2 cups milk for about 10 - 15 seconds until the strawberries get finely chopped.
2. Pour strawberry milk cooler into a serving and serve after blending with remaining milk. - 27.1513
Master Mix Shortcake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Combine Master Mix, 3 tablespoons sugar, margarine, and milk with a fork until a soft dough is formed.
3. Make six round shortcakes on an oiled baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until browned.
5. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons... - 27.13
Nut Or Seed Milk
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Put the blender on highest speed for 2-3 minutes.
3) Serve by straining the milk in a serving glass. - 27.0484
Vanilla Malted Milk
In blender container combine ice water, ice milk, nonfat dry milk powder, malted milk powder, and vanilla.
Cover and blend till mixture is smooth.
If desired, lightly sprinkle ground cinnamon atop each serving. - 27.0163
Rice With Milk
Combine all ingredients in greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Bake at 325 degrees for 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Remove cinnamon after last stirring - 26.978
On lightly floured surface roll pastry till 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into desired cookie shapes.
Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake in 350° oven for 15 minutes.
Cool on rack.
In bowl, combine powdered sugar and enough milk to make of spreading... - 26.4603
Sesame Milk With Honey
Blend sesame seeds and water in a blender on medium, then high speed for two minutes.
Strain the hulls from the milk by pouring through several layers of cheesecloth.
Return the milk to the blender and process with honey on medium speed until... - 26.297
Process all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
Be sure you use delicious brewer's yeast! - 25.5425
Ouzo Milk Aperitif
Pour the ouzo, brandy, Triple Sec and milk into a cocktail shaker.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass.
Sprinkle with cinnamon. - 25.363
Almost Eggless Nog
In a blender, whirl 1 1/2 the frozen yogurt, 1/2 the milk, and vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg until smoothly blended, about 1 minute.
Pour into a chilled serving bowl.
Whirl to smoothly blend remaining frozen yogurt and milk; stir into bowl.
Add sugar and rum... - 24.8717
In a blender container combine about half of the milk, pudding mix, sugar, and peppermint extract, then cover and blend till smooth. Pour into a large pitcher. Stir in the remaining milk. Cover and chill till serving time.
To serve, stir and pour into... - 24.6855
Hot Cocoa Mix
To prepare mix, in a large mixing bowl stir together the dry milk powder, sifted powdered sugar and cocoa powder.
Store in a tightly covered container.
Stir before using.
For each serving, spoon 1/4 cup of the cocoa mix into cup.
Add 2/3 cup hot or boiling... - 24.5768
Combine all ingredients in blender container.
Blend. - 24.3803
Blend cornflour with a little cold milk to a thin cream.
Boil remainder of milk and pour on to the blended cornflour, stirring continuously.
Return mixture to the pan and heat until boiling.
Cook gently for 4 min., stirring all the time.
Add sugar to taste,... - 24.3649
Milk Topping is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Milk Topping is a dish that you will surely love to serve at your coming family get together. - 24.2017
Low Calorie Dessert Topping
Pour ice water into a chilled bowl, sprinkle powdered milk on surface, and beat with a rotary or electric beater until soft peaks form.
Add lemon juice, sweeten to taste, add vanilla, and beat until stiff peaks form.
Use at once. - 23.922
White Sauce Mix
In mixing bowl stir together nonfat dry milk powder, flour, salt, and pepper.
Cut in margarine till pieces resemble cornmeal.
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator till needed. - 23.5215
Fill glass with milk and stir thoroughly.
Serve immediately. - 23.2706
Basic Biscuit Mix
In large mixing bowl stir flour, dry milk powder, baking powder, and salt together thoroughly.
Cut shortening into dry ingredients till mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Store mix in a tightly covered container up to six weeks at room temperature.
For longer... - 22.9561
Frozen Peach Milk Dessert
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat dry milk powder, water, lemon juice and sugar replacement in large bowl until thick and smooth.
2. In electric blender, puree peach slices at high speed until smooth. Add to milk mixture; using electric mixer at... - 22.929
Orange Milk Fizz
1 In a food processor or blender, combine the orange juice concentrate, dry milk, sugar, vanilla, water, and ice cubes.
Whirl for 1 minute or until blended and frothy.
Pour into a tall glass - 22.8659
Soybean milk can be used instead of milk as a beverage or in cooking, especially for those who are allergic to cow's milk.
Very suitable for children and those suffering from weak digestive systems.
The fat con- tent is considerably lower then in cow's... - 22.8559
Mix the prune puree thoroughly with the lemon juice and salt.
Add 1/2 the milk and beat with rotary beater; beat in remaining milk and cream; add sugar to taste (amount depends on sweetness of prunes).
Chill before serving. - 21.9769
Heat milk just to scalding with the sugar and salt.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
Serve hot, with a sprinkling of cinnamon or nutmeg over each serving.
If preferred, omit the sugar and vanilla, increase the salt to suit the taste, and sprinkle with... - 21.6032
Hot Malted Nog
Combine milk, malted milk powder, and egg in a saucepan, stirring well.
Cook mixture over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly with a wire whisk (do nor boil).
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
Dear milk mixture at medium speed of an... - 21.3785
Finnan Haddie Poached In Milk
Heat milk in a skillet, add fillets and cover.
Simmer until fish flakes readily at touch of fork.
Transfer fillets to serving platter, and dot with butter or margarine and pepper.
Note: Cooking milk can be thickened with flour and butter rubbed together and... - 21.258
Pour milk into a large saucepan.
Tie sage leaves in cheesecloth and drop into the milk.
Scald the milk, and when it is hot, press sage leaves with a spoon to extract the desired flavor.
Remove sage, stir milk, and serve hot. - 21.1911
Fruit syrups, or vanilla, are the best to use. - 20.6603
Combine ingredients; let stand 5 minutes, then beat with rotary beater.
May be used in our recipes as substitute for commercial buttermilk, but count it as regular skim milk. - 20.5855
Frozen Strawberry Milk Dessert
1. Using electric mixer at high speed, beat dry milk powder, water, lemon juice and sugar replacement in large bowl until smooth and thick. Add thawed, undrained strawberries; using mixer at high speed, beat until completely blended and fluffy.
2. Pour... - 19.7012
Rice Cooked In Milk
Wash rice thoroughly in cold water.
Place rice, milk and 1 teaspoon salt in top of double boiler, cook over boiling water about 40 minutes, or until rice is soft and milk absorbed.
This method of cooking is especially desirable for cereal for small children. - 19.5432