- » Special Mackerel
Special Mackerel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special mackerel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special mackerel recipes.
Salt Mackerel Baked In Cream
1. Add mackerel to cold water and allow to soak for about 10 hours. Change the water twice.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
3. Drain the fish and keep aside.
4. Add paprika and pepper to flour and mix well. Dust mackerel with... - 38.5882
Boiled Salt Mackerel
1. Place the washed mackerel, skin side up, in a large pan and cover it with cold water. Let it soak overnight.
2. To serve, drain, place the fish in a saucepan and add the milk. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Remove the fish to a warmed platter. Pour... - 25.819
You May Also Like!
Cut mackerel into 1-inch pieces.
Mix sauterne, celery salt, onion salt, Worcestershire sauce and salt; add mackerel.
Let stand for 20 minutes.
Flour mackerel lightly.
Heat equal parts bacon drippings and oil in deep fryer.
Fry mackerel until brown.
Serve... - 39.2114
Broiled Mackerel With Onion Slices
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Broiled Mackerel with Onion Slices - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Broiled Mackerel with Onion Slices is great accompaniment to meal or to serve for special occasions. - 40.1285
Fillet Of Mackerel Mireille
Wash and dry the fish.
Rub with a mixture of the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a skillet.
Fry the fish until browned and crisp.
Prepare the vegetables while the fish is frying.
Melt the remaining margarine... - 44.3552
Baked Fish With Soy Sauce
Wash and dry the fish; rub with a mixture of the pepper and garlic.
Place in an oiled baking dish.
Bake in a 375° oven 10 minutes.
Mix together the oil, soy sauce and lemon juice.
Pour half the mixture over the fish; bake 10 minutes.
Turn fish; add remaining... - 33.6581