- » Special Grain
Special Grain Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special grain recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special grain recipes.
1. Mix 2 cups all-purpose flour, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl.
2. Heat water, milk, and margarine in a saucepan until hot (120-130°F).
3. Gradually add liquid to dry ingredients. Beat 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
4. Stir in whole wheat flour until... - 38.9381
Sorghum Drop Cookies
Cream sugar and butter; beat in sorghum and egg.
Stir together flour, soda, spices, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk; beat after each addition.
Drop by table spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Top each with one or two... - 33.4637
You May Also Like!
Nutty Whole Grain Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl combine first 6 ingredients stirring well.
3. Add 2/3 cup water and oil, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Divide dough in half, roll half of dough to o 12- x 12-inch... - 48.6039
Oats And Rice Breakfast
How about making breakfast in the night? Well basically this meal would take a few hours in the crock pot before its ready to be eaten. A mix of really great healthy grains, this is a great healthy way to start your day. - 96.029
New Year Special Good Luck Hoppin' John
Bring some good luck to your New Year platter with this lip-smacking traditional treat. Betty, in this video recipe, assays how to make Hoppin John at home in her own way. It’s simple, quick and delicious, thereby ensuring that you have a tasty way to a... - 93.349
Special Steak Barbecue Sauce
1) In a skillet, add butter and heat.
2) Add in the water and other liquids.
3) Combine dry ingredients and stir well into the liquid.
4) Cook for 2 or 3 minutes, or till the mix slightly thickens.
5) Serve over grilled steak. - 41.1863
Sandra's Special Steak Jerky
1. Slice flank steak thinly, about 1/8 inch thick, along the grain of the meat. If necessary, cut steak in half first, to make it more manageable. (Tip: Meat will be easier to slice if put in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.)
2. Place peppercorns in a zip-t - 24.3967
Special Mexican Chocolate
Heat chocolate and coffee together in a heavy saucepan, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Mix in the sugar, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Gradually add the milk, stirring until blended; heat... - 36.7103
Special Steak Barbecue Sauce
1) Melt the butter and add water as well as all the other liquids.
2) Combine together the dry ingredients and stir into the liquids mix.
3) Cook the concoction for 2 to3 minutes, or till the mixture has slightly thickened.
4) Serve or use as... - 39.773
Turkey Ham Special
Turkey Ham Special is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious turkey-ham recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 44.4044
Special Yangchow Fried Rice
1. To prepare the prawns, dry them and cut the meat into small dice about the same size as the peas.
2. With a pinch of the salt lightly beat the eggs and a few bits of the spring onions.
3. In a preheated wok, heat about half of the oil... - 45.5203