- » Special Cognac
Special Cognac Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special cognac recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special cognac recipes.
Coq Au Riesling
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tablespoons butter with oil in large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown on all sides.
Reduce heat, add shallots and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
Drain off all fat.
Add Cognac and... - 38.5952
You May Also Like!
Marinated Prunes On Ice
Marinated Prunes On Ice is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Marinated Prunes On Ice; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 36.2883
Helen Mccully's White Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to slow (275° F.). Grease one 10-inch tube pan or two 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pans. Line with brown paper and grease the paper.
2. Mix together the almonds, fruits and one-half cup of the flour. Set aside.
3. Cream the butter until smooth,... - 39.0995
Spice Bags For Warm Winter Drinks
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, tie in sachets of 1 tablespoon each in a double thickness of cheesecloth, and transfer to an airtight container.
One sachet of the mixture will flavor 1 quart of cider or wine.
Simply simmer the chosen beverage with a... - 22.1048
In brulot bowl or deep chafing dish, combine first five ingredients and mash together with ladle or large spoon.
Add heated cognac and curacao; ignite.
Gradually add coffee.
Stir lightly until flame disappears.
Serve in goblets or mugs. - 29.2714
In skillet, cook onion, parsley, and shallots in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients except cognac.
Cover; cook over low heat 10 minutes.
Stir now and then.
Carefully heat cognac; set it aflame, and pour over shrimp mixture. - 28.6188
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7376
Eggs In Aspic
1) Combine the aspic and cognac, mix well and chill until syrupy.
2) In each of the 4 ungreased custard cups or ramekins, add 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture and swirl around to coat, then chill until firm.
3) Nicely place truffle or pimiento cutouts,... - 31.5215
Fruits Around The Calendar
1) In a medium-sized saucepan, mix the sugar and cornstarch.
2) From the can of cherries, drain 1 cup of syrup, Add to the cornstarch mixture and stir well. Add the lemon and orange peels.
3) Cook the mixture, constantly stirring over medium heat, till... - 33.8794
Soften the butter in a bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds, cane sugar syrup, eggs, 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of cognac and cornstarch (cornflour), beating well after each addition.
Oil the base and sides of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle mold (mould)... - 44.022
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 44.2128