- » Special Chive
Special Chive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special chive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special chive recipes.
Pate Fines Herbes
1) Combine together Tartex and butter.
2) Blend in the herbs and figure the mixture to a flat round.
3) Roll sides in parsley or push down into a pate pot.
4) Garnish with cress and lemon twist and serve with toast or crispbread. - 32.6882
You May Also Like!
Salmon Caviar With Butter And Chives
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
Drain, reserving about 1/2 cup pasta 'water.
Return pasta with butter and chives to the warm pasta pot.
Toss well to coat, adding reserved water as needed.
Add caviar and toss... - 30.6672
Pork Medallions With Blue Cheese Chive Stuffing
Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
Cut tenderloin into 1-inch slices.
Sprinkle with black pepper.
Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork slices and cook for 2-4 minutes or until brown, turning once.
Transfer pork slices to baking sheet.
Mix... - 31.0915
Cottage Cheese And Chive Omelette
This recipe for Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet comes as a boon for a special person like me and may also prove to be good for you. A great Breakfast recipe is one like this. The Cottage-cheese-and-chive Omelet is a glorious invention of the European cuisine.... - 40.4411
Special Tomato Soup
Pour soup into a saucepan.
Cut orange rind into a thin spiral with a vegetable peeler, then cut in thin shreds and add to soup.
Before serving add 1 tablespoon evap- orated milk and a sprinkling of chives to each soup cup or bowl. - 15.1161
Bacon Brunch Special
1. Place potatoes in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until partly cooked. Blend in sour cream, milk, salt and chives. Place bacon slices down center of dish. Make two hollows in potato - 21.2111
Mac And Cheese Special
Prepare mix according to package directions.
Stir in dip, then frankfurters.
Heat through. - 19.0428
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the butter and cook the chicken livers for nearly 7 minutes. Divide the cooked chicken into 4 small casseroles which have been lightly buttered.
3) Beat the eggs and... - 35.6758
Special Oyster Stew
1) Take a 2-quart casserole and heat butter in it for 45 seconds on High until it melts.
2) Stir in drained oysters and then cook them for about 4 to 5 minutes on High until edges curl.
3) Pour in milk, water, oyster liquor and seasonings.
4) Again... - 36.1314