- » Special Blue Cheese
Special Blue Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special blue cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special blue cheese recipes.
Quick Blue Cheese Dressing
What do you prefer-homemade or readymade? If your answer is homemade then we have a quick recipe to make bleu cheese dressing. This is simple and easy recipe to make an impressive dressing for a number of other recipes. In this video the chef is giving tips... - 145.126
Blue Cheese, Sugar And Rosemary Cookie - Part 1 - Dough
Looking for a cookie recipe for the festive season but do not want to stick to the mainstream? Then this video series is just the thing for you! Watch Ramona Werst share her recipe to make delicious cookie with blue cheese, rosemary and sugar as the main... - 119.309
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 49.1417
Turkey Blue Cheese Sandwich With Grace Salad
1. In a small bowl combine the oil and vinegar and season lightly with salt and pepper.
2. Rinse the watercress and cut off the leaves, leaving about 1/2 inch of stem and dry them.
3. Rinse the grapes and leave them whole if they are small or... - 46.7183
Blue Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
Combine carrot, the 1/4 cup pecans, the 1/4 cup blue cheese, the onion, and Worcestershire sauce in a small mixing bowl; set aside.
Trim fat from chops.
Make a pocket in each chop by cutting horizontally into the chop from the fat side almost to the... - 45.5247
Blue Cheese And Pork Peppers
In a small bowl micro-cook butter or margarine, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 30 to 40 seconds or till melted.
Stir in bread crumbs, then set aside.
Cut tops from green peppers, then discard seeds and membranes.
Chop enough of the tops to make 1/2 cup, then... - 45.4458
Blue Cheese And Grape Salad With Caramelized Pecans
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil.
2. Halve and deseed the grapes.
3. To caramelize the pecans, in a saucepan, melt the butter over a low flame.
4. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved in the butter and boil until golden brown.
5. Add... - 45.0081
Blue Cheese Mould
1. In a small saucepan, pour in the water
2. Sprinkle in the gelatin on to the water and let it stand for one minute
3. Cook this mixture over low heat while stirring constantly. Continue this until the gelatin is completely... - 44.5482
Blue Cheese Wafers
1) Get the oven ready at 400°.
2) In a food processor or electric mixer, blend butter and blue cheese to a smooth mixture.
3) Next, add dry mustard, flour and salt.
4) Now, process or beat the mixture again until just blended.
5)... - 44.1344
Tomato Aspic With Blue Cheese Dressing
Tomato aspic with blue cheese dressing is a flavorful and cheesy aspic. Made with plain gelatin and added veggies, the tomato blue cheese aspic has cream cheese in it and is garnished with twists of lemon. - 44.1286
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 44.0117
Blue Cheese Burgers With Red Onions
Combine beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 12 oval patties.
Mash cheese and blend with walnuts in a small bowl.
Divide cheese mixture equally; place onto centers of 6 meat patties.
Top with remaining meat patties; tightly... - 43.8669
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Blue Cheese Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Coat roasting pan and rack with nonstick cooking spray.
Unroll turkey breast; rinse and pat dry.
Place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
Pound turkey breast with flat side of meat mallet to about 1 inch thick.
Remove and discard skin... - 43.6127
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
1. To prepare the fruit cocktail drain it, reserving 1 cup syrup.
2. In half the reserved syrup soften gelatin.
3. In a pan heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
4. Slowly add hot... - 42.5959
Spinach Blue Cheese Mold
If you like cheese in your recipe then tries Spinach Blue Cheese Mold. The blue cheese gives Spinach Blue Cheese Mold a velvety taste. - 41.8431
Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers
Coat a small nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Remove from heat; let cool.
Combine onion and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Divide mixture into 8 equal portions,... - 41.4634
Fresh Pear Cake With Blue Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, 1/2 cup blue cheese, and margarine in a bowl; beat at high speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add milk, egg whites, and vanilla; beat well.
Combine 1 1/3 cups flour and baking powder.
Add to cheese mixture,... - 41.4365
Onion Soup With Blue Cheese
1 Peel and chop the onions and the shallots; peel and crush the garlic.
2 Heat one-third of the butter and the oil in a saute pan. Add the chopped onions and shallots and let them brown while stirring with a wooden spoon.
3 When the onions and the shallots... - 41.165
Blue Cheese Topped Sirloin Steak
Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
Remove excess fat from steak.
Rub steak with garlic.
Broil on first side until browned.
Meanwhile, cream together cheese, butter, Worcestershire, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Turn steak and broil on other... - 40.6961
Blue Cheese Burger
Mix ground beef, cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
Shape into patty [2 patties], about 3/4" thick.
Mix browning sauce and water; brush over both sides of patty [patties].
Place on rack in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2" dish.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 40.2788
Corn Cakes With Cabrales Blue Cheese And Honey
Place the cornmeal, flour and salt in a bowl.
Pour the boiling water over the flour and stir with a wooden spoon until the mixture is a doughy consistency.
You may need a couple of extra tablespoons of water.
Leave to cool.
Once cool enough, roll the dough... - 40.2743
Blue Cheese Mold
In small saucepan combine gelatin and cold water.
Stir over low heat till gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Stir in sour cream, garlic salt, and onion salt.
Fold in blue cheese.
Pour into a 3-cup mold; chill till firm.
Unmold onto... - 40.0852
Blue Cheese Fruit Cups
Drain fruit cocktail, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Soften gelatin in half the reserved syrup.
Heat orange juice just to boiling and add to softened gelatin, stirring till gelatin dissolves.
Slowly add hot mixture to cream cheese, beating with rotary beater till... - 39.9454
Herbed Tomatoes With Blue Cheese
In 4-cup (1 L) flameproof casserole, melt butter and saute toast cubes until browned, stirring constantly.
With slotted spoon, remove half the cubes and set aside.
Layer remaining cubes evenly over bottom of casserole.
In large bowl, combine tomatoes, onion,... - 39.8466
Blue Cheese Steaks
1)In a large shallow container, combine pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce and clove garlic and add steaks into it.
2)Cover the mixture and refrigerate for two hours, turning it frequently.
3)From the marinade remove steaks and place steaks on each side... - 39.7537
Sirloin With Blue Cheese Butter
In a small bowl, combine blue cheese, butter, walnuts, parsley and 3/4 teaspoon rosemary; set aside.
Shape into a 5-in.log and wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a small food processor, combine the garlic cloves, salt, pepper... - 39.3038
Blue Cheese Tenderloin Steaks
Blue cheese beef steaks are broiled beef steaks with a mix of cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt and pepper. Seasoned with garlic, salt and pepper, this blue cheese broiled beef steak recipe is good with green beans or steamed veggies. - 38.9706
Blue Cheese Topped Veal Chops
Trim fat from veal chops.
Combine thyme, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle mixture over veal chops.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chops, and cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 38.6968
Blue Cheese Ball
1. In the container of an electric blender, combine cheese and butter; process until smooth.
2. Put in olives, onion, garlic powder, and pepper; process well.
3. Refrigerate mixture at least 1 hour.
4. Using your hands, shape it into a ball and roll in... - 38.1326
Blue Cheese Soup
In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and blend in flour.
Remove from heat and stir in boiling water, a little at a time.
Bring to a rolling boil.
Add bouillon cubes and stir to dissolve.
Add crumbled blue cheese, stirring as cheese is added to dissolve.
Return... - 38.1143
Mesclun With Pears Pecans And Blue Cheese
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt, and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the nuts in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat and toast, shaking the pan often, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 37.6668
Blue Cheese Mold
Blue Cheese Mold has a unique taste. Blue Cheese Mold gets its taste from cheese flavored with pepper. Blue Cheese Mold is inspired by restaurants across the world. - 37.1018
Blue Cheese Steak
1) Using a sharp knife, score the meat
2) Place the meat in a shallow pan
3) Mix in the oil, blue cheese, lemon juice, and the Worcestershire sauce
4) Using an electric beater, beat well and pour the mixture over the marinade
5) Allow the meat to... - 37.0371
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes
Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes! Isnt the very title fo this yummy recipe making your mouth water. Trust me, the real thing is even better! Try this Grilled Apple And Bread Salad With Arugula Blue Cheese And Grapes recipe for... - 36.9459
Rosy Blue Cheese Dressing
1. In covered jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Shake until well blended.
3. Cover and let it refrigerate until serving time, at least 2 hours.
4. Shake again before using.
5. Serve over salad greens or vegetable salads. - 36.5862
Celery In Blue Cheese Sauce
Discard the celery leaves, rinse the stalks and cut into strips, removing any tough fibres.
Put the celery in a casserole with 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of water.
Coverand microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Leave to stand, covered, for 3 minutes.
Put the... - 36.4613