- » Special Biscuits
Special Biscuits Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special biscuits recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special biscuits recipes.
Savory Sour Dough Biscuit
Wondering what to do with the sour dough lying in the kitchen. Why not make some savory sour dough biscuits. These biscuits are easy to make and can be relished with tea or coffee. So, use up the dough by making delicious biscuits for all. - 102.202
Chicken In A Biscuit
1) Divide the dinner roll dough into two rectangles and cut each rectangle into 4 x 5 inch rectangles.
2) Press the perforations firmly to seal.
3) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
4)Take a bowl and beat milk and creame cheese to make a... - 45.2715
Meat 'n Biscuit Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Take a bowl and combine the biscuit mix and water as per the package directions.
3. Roll the biscuit dough into 8 -inch squares and sprinkle the cheese over it.
4. Roll up the dough in jelly -roll... - 44.8235
Meat 'n' Biscuit Squares
Meat 'N' Biscuit Squares is a delightful and different meat dish. The last time I served it for an informal party at home, the guests loved it. Try this Meat 'N' Biscuit Squares recipe and you will understand why. - 44.1206
Eggs 'n Ham Biscuit Sandwiches
Heat oven to 400°F.
Bake biscuits as directed on package; keep warm.
Meanwhile, melt margarine in medium skillet over medium heat; tilt pan to coat.
In small bowl, combine eggs, milk, seasoned salt and pepper; blend well.
Pour egg mixture into skillet;... - 40.13
In medium mixing bowl combine flours, baking powder and salt.
Cut in margarine until particles are fine.
Add milk and stir until dough clings together.
Knead on lightly floured surface 12 times.
Pat out to 3/4-in thickness.
Top with poppy seed and wheat... - 39.8628
Dropped Baking Powder Biscuits
1) In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together
2) Using a knife, cut the shortening and add to the flour mixture
3) Using the hands mix in till the mixture becomes coarse
4) Add the milk and blend well
5) In a saucepan, scald the milk... - 39.799
Chicken 'n Biscuit Pie
Mix chicken in gravy, soup, seasonings; add peas and mushrooms.
Dice chicken; add.
Heat slowly, stirring now and then, until bubbling hot; turn into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Snip biscuits in thirds; arrange, point up, in 2 rows around edge of casserole.
Bake... - 38.3711
Ham 'n Biscuit Supper
In 2-quart casserole combine ham, corn, potato soup, celery flakes, sugar, onion, mustard and milk.
Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Drop Biscuits by tablespoonfuls on top of ham mixture.
Bake at 400° for 15 to 18 minutes.
Drop... - 37.5659
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter bottom of 6- to 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Combine sugar cinnamon and raisins.
Place teaspoons of preserves at 1/2-inch intervals around mold.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Dip biscuits in butter and then in cinnamon mixture.
As each is coated,... - 37.143
Sausage 'n Kraut Biscuit Turnovers
In medium skillet, cook onion in margarine until tender.
Add sausage and sauerkraut; cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cheese and caraway seed.
Cool while preparing dough.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits;... - 36.5405
Spoon Dropped Biscuits
1) Set the oven temperature to 450Â°F before baking.
2) Take a bowl and mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in it.
3) Sift this dry ingredient mixture into a medium bowl.
4) Cut in margarine with a pastry blender, or 2 knives... - 36.1477
Sour Dough Biscuits
Combine buttermilk, yeast water & shortening.
Sift & mix flour and other dry ingredients together, then blend slowly into liquid mixture, mix well.
Store in covered bowl in refrigerator; will keep 2-3 weeks.
Pinch off & bake as needed.
Before baking, make... - 34.6127
Ginger Biscuit Cookie Roll
1) In a bowl whisk half the cream till stiff.
2) Spread in between biscuits (cookies) as a sandwich and make a long roll.
3) Whisk remaining cream and cover the rolls with it.
4) Decorate with julienned ginger on top.
Freeze the... - 32.8425
Breakfast On A Biscuit
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned but not crisp. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to paper towels to drain; reserve drippings.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Into medium-sized bowl, measure flour, baking powder, and salt. With... - 32.009
Biscuits A La Onion
Brown the onions in the margarine in a saucepan and add 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions and press into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan.
Top with onions.
Mix the egg, sour cream and remaining salt and pour... - 31.2006
Beat the butter, egg yolks and the 640 g of sugar.
Firmly whisk 150 g of sugar with the egg whites.
Sift the flour and the cocoa powder.
Little by little mix the flour into the egg yolk batter, then slowly mix in the egg whites.
Put the mixture into two... - 31.0574
Dropped Whole Wheat Biscuits
Dropped Whole Wheat Biscuits is a simply delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Dropped Whole Wheat Biscuits dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 30.7698
Sift & mix dry ingredients together, then fold in shortening & mashed potatos.
Use milk to make a soft dough.
Work out on floured board to 3/4 thickness; cut & place on a greased pan.
Brush tops with butter.
Bake about 15 minutes in a hot oven until brown. - 30.5639
Appareil A Biscuit
In a stainless steel mixing bowl put the eggs, sugar; beat over water until 98 degrees F.
Remove from heat and continue beating (electric beater or hand) until thick and cold, then add the sifted cake flour by folding gently.
Last, fold in the cooled melted... - 30.3845
Wheat Germ Biscuits
Combine flour, wheat germ, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl, cut in shortening with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add milk, stir until dry ingredients are moistened.
Turn dough out onto a well floured surface, and knead 5 to 6... - 28.6298
Chicken A La King Over Biscuits
Mix all ingredients except Baking Powder Biscuits in 1-quart casserole.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until hot and bubbly, 5 to 7 minutes; stir.
Serve over Baking Powder Biscuits. - 28.1391
Chicken And Biscuits In A Flash
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and 1 teaspoon of poultry seasoning. In a large frying pan, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Add half of the chicken and cook, turning once, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan... - 28.007
1. Cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well. Fold in plain and self-raising flours, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
2. Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place onto a greased oven tray, spacing well apart... - 27.3056
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sift flour and baking powder together 3 times into a bowl.
Cut in softened butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until the mixture is the consistency of coarse crumbs.
Add the yogurt and stir with a fork to form a stiff dough.
Drop... - 27.1802
Stir 'n Roll Biscuits
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt in bowl.
Pour oil and milk into measuring cup (do not stir together).
Pour all at once into dry ingredients.
Stir with fork until mixture cleans sides of bowl and forms a ball.
To knead: turn dough onto waxed paper; lift... - 26.174