- » Special Beetroot
Special Beetroot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special beetroot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special beetroot recipes.
Beetroot Thoran For Onam And Onasadya
No Onam or Onasadya menu is complete without this thoran. Though there are various kinds of thoran prepared and eaten in Kerala, Beetroot thoran is the most popular. Watch this video in Malayalam to learn how to prepare this delicious salad or side dish for... - 107.775
This Beetroot saute is a tasty, spicy, little sweet and very healthy dish. Cook and eat more !!! - 46.1642
Chilled Beetroot Consomme
1 In a large saucepan, put the prepared beetroot.
2 Add in the chopped spring onions, water and the bouquet garni.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer gently, uncovered, for about 1 hour.
4 Meanwhile, peel and dice the cucumber.
5 Add it to the... - 45.7352
Roast Duck Breasts With Braised Beetroot
Cut the beetroot into thin slices.
Melt the butter with the sugar and vinegar in a pan.
When the sugar has dissolved, add the beetroot and toss to coat.
Season, then cover with a crumpled piece of greaseproof paper.
Simmer gently over a low heat for 45... - 40.9765
Rutabaga And Beetroot Puree With Honey And Nuts
1. Wash and peel the beetroots and swedes
2. Thinly slice and rewash the beetroots again
3. In a large pan, heat half the butter
4. Add the onion and cook in the butter. The onion should be soft but not brown
5. Add the vegetables to... - 40.943
1. Peel and grate beetroot.
2. Heat fat. Fry grated beetroot. Add a little water and let it cook.
3. Add sugar and continue cooking.
4. When the mixture is almost dry, add mawa and powdered cardamoms.
5. Cook till it forms balls when tested with fingers.
6.... - 38.744
1. Peel the apples and onions; core the apples.
2. Mince both and put into a pan with the horseradish, salt, pepper, cloves, vinegar and sugar.
3. Heat gently and stir occasionally until the sugar dissolves.
4. Simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, peel and... - 37.6081
Beetroot Puree has a great taste and is easy to cook. The Floury potatoes along with sour cream makes Beetroot Puree a very tasty. - 37.455
Creamed Beetroot takes no time to cook. The mixture of honey vinegar and sour cream gives the Creamed Beetroot a bitter, but mind opening taste. - 36.0256
1. Wash, peel and coarsely grate the uncooked beetroot.
2. Wash, peel and grate the onions.
3. In a bowl, mix together beetroot, onions, horseradish and sugar.
4. Add French dressing and toss well. Season with salt and pepper.
5.... - 35.1704
Halibut And Beetroot
1. In a frypan melt the butter and put in the halibut steaks.
2. Pour in the milk, add the salt and peppercorns and gently poach the halibut steaks until tender or about 5-8 minutes.
3. Grate or thinly pare the beetroot and apple and arrange on a... - 34.1032
Beetroot With Sweet-sour Sauce
Beetroot with Sweet-sour Sauce makes a delicious side dish. It is simply flavored with a sweet-sour sauce. Let me know how you enjoyed this. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel ways! - 33.6242
Sweet And Sour Beetroot
1. In a saucepan, combine the first six ingredients and allow to boil until thick
2. Add beetroot and cook for a couple of minutes to heat through
3. Garnish with chives and serve - 30.963
1. Gut a piece off the top of each beetroot, and using a small teaspoon scoop out the centre.
2. Chop the scooped out beetroot and mix with the other ingredients.
3. Bind with a little mayonnaise and then pile up well in the beetroot cases. - 29.843
Beetroot Cups is a great appetizer. Beetroot Cups gets it desired taste from peas, carrot with French dressing. - 29.315
Smoked Mackerel With Horseradish And Beetroot
1) Take 1 large fillet or a small, whole smoked fish per person.
2) Grill the mackerel for 10 minutes under moderate heat, turning it in the middle through if, you are using whole fish.
3) Serve the smoked Mackeral with the boiled beetroots... - 28.8232
Cut 8 or so small cassolette shapes from the cooked beetroot, and cover them in vinegar, oil and seasoning.
Prepare the filling by cutting the ingredients into thin strips, retaining the egg yolk for garnish.
Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, oil and... - 27.1854
Beetroot Slices With Yogurt
Beetroot Slices With Yogurt has a nice taste. Beetroot Slices With Yogurt gets its taste from beetroot mixed with yoghurt. Beetroot Slices With Yogurt is cherished by many vegetarian food lovers. - 26.899
Poached Baby Beetroot
1. Wash beetroot and twist off the leaves, leaving a little tuft of stem. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salted water to boil, add the beetroot and cook until just tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Drain beetroot, refresh under cold water and drain again.... - 25.8778
Beetroot With Onions
Peel and slice the onions and simmer in butter or fat; cover the frying-pan so that they do not brown, and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon.
After 15 minutes, stir in the flour, and add the warm stock with some salt and pepper.
Cover again, and simmer... - 25.5934
Heat the butter in heavy pan and saute the shredded onion for 7 minutes, but do not brown.
Stir in the flour and cook for a few minutes then stir in the beetroot.
Turn about adding the seasoning, and cook for a further few minutes.
Add the cream and turn... - 21.8321
Peel and slice beetroots, and reheat with other ingredients, using enough yoghurt to cover beetroot slices.
Turn about in pan carefully and serve hot. - 20.3803
Beetroot With Herbs Or Spices
Cook small round beetroot in water to cover with a tablespoon sugar until tender Peel (1) Serve hot with pats of herb butter.
(2) Serve hot with dill sauce.
Pour sauce over immediately before serving to retain colours.
(3) Serve hot with a dressing of cream... - 13.8783