- » Special Avocado
Special Avocado Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special avocado recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special avocado recipes.
Salmon With Mango And Avocado Relish
Salmon is a luscious and highly versatile fish and here is a recipe to prepare salmon with hot and sweet flavors. Check out Mike cooking salmon filets in a sweet sauce that combines mango, and avocado among sweet flavors along with simple hot seasonings.... - 124.843
Carrot Stuffed Avocados
Why not enjoy your avocados with a super delicious carrot stuffing. Have a look at this interesting and step wise video that shows an irresistible stuffed avocado recipe. See this video to make the dish that would definitely turn out to be absolutely... - 123.229
Fajitas & Guaca-salsa-mole
1. Place a pan over heat and add fajitas in it. Stir and allow it to rest, giving it a chance to brown.
2. When you find a nice browning, toss it well.
3. Add a little bit of lime juice and tequila to your fajitas, and cook until done.
4. For salsa,... - 100.013
Raw Avocado Boats With Sprouts And Vegetable Filling
Health snacks can be fancy and attractively made to appeal to the eyes before getting into the mouth. Check out health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Avocado boats with dehydrated avocadoes and vegetables and fruit mixture for the filling. A cool and... - 98.6439
Here's an amazing recipe of Avocado Bake that you should certainly try. The ingredients used impart this dish a great blend of flavors. This Avocado Bake is very impressive as a main dish. My family is completely in love with this recipe and i bet, your... - 48.8149
Capon And Avocado
If you are planning to have a party this weekend, then this yummy capon and avocado recipe is a great choice for your menu. A slightly unique combination, this main dish will surely be a delight! - 47.1218
Pan Seared Monkfish With Corn Avocado Relish
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomato, garlic, onion, bell pepper, scallions, cilantro, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) Season the relish with salt and pepper.
4) Cover the bowl and... - 46.5456
Molded Avocado And Tuna
Make the avocado layer first.
Sprinkle gelatin on water to soften and stir over low heat to dissolve.
Chill to raw-egg-white consistency.
Blend the remaining ingredients into the gelatin and pour into a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
Chill until almost firm.
For... - 44.1347
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine the onion and celery in the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter together.
2) Saute uncovered in a microwave at HIGH for about 4 minutes or until soft, stir after 1 minute.
3) Blend in the curry powder and stir in the... - 44.0523
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) With oil, brush a baking dish.
3) Cut the avocados lengthwise in half and remove the seeds. Peel off the skins very carefully and then brush the flesh all over with lemon juice in order... - 44.048
Creamy Avocado Mold
1. In 1 cup pineapple juice, soften gelatin. Place the juice on the hot and heat while stirring, until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat and then add the remaining pineapple juice, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce.
2. Mix well and set aside... - 43.7256
Avocado Watercress Ring
1. Let the cream cheese soften at room temperature in a mixing bowl.
2. Combine the mashed avocado, lime juice and salt.
3. Mash the cheese with the back of a wooden spoon. Gradually blend in the avocado mixture and milk.
4. Soften the gelatin in water five... - 43.2435
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
1.Peel th avocado.
2. In a small bowl, mash the avocado.
3.Add in lemon juice, cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
5. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
6. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
7.Put the steaks in the grill and season with... - 43.1802
Avocado Ham Saute
1) Rinse meat and place on paper towels.
2) Cut meat into 2 equal portions.
3) Keeping aside 6 wedges, add half the avocado into a blender.
4) Add in yogurt, half the almonds, and 2 chopped green onions and blend till smooth.
5) In a... - 42.7927
Avocado With Prawns
First mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and chill well.
Make sure that the prawns are well chilled but keep the avocado at room temperature for it will then be sweeter.
Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and lightly paint all the exposed... - 42.5687
Whiting Fillets With Avocado
Put the crushed garlic in a bowl with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
Rinse the fish fillets and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange the fish on a rectangular dish, cover and microwave on HIGH for 5... - 42.2749
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the avocado and lime juice and keep aside.
2. In a separate small bowl mix the remaining ingredients.
3. Carefully fold in avocado mixture with the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover with a plastic wrap and... - 42.2111
Turkey Fundador With Chestnuts And Avocado
1. To shell the chestnuts, pierce each in two places with a skewer. Put them on a plate and microwave, 175 g (6 oz) at a time, uncovered, on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove and discard the shells. Repeat with the remaining chestnuts.
2. Slice the turkey... - 41.8907
Chicken Avocado Melt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Pound chicken breasts between 2 pieces of plastic wrap to 1/4 inch thickness.
Combine cornstarch, cumin and garlic salt in shallow dish.
Add chicken, dredging to coat.
Combine egg and water in small bowl.
Place cornmeal in shallow... - 41.6692
Fillet Of Veal With Avocado
Heat the butter in a pan.
Braise the veal fillet in the butter over medium heat about 15 minutes.
Turn it frequently.
Remove the veal from the pan, season and set aside.
Toast the almonds in the remaining butter until golden brown and remove from the... - 41.643
1)Set potatoes to bake in the hot oven.
2)In a small bowl, keep avocado pieces in lime juice to avoid them getting decolorised.
3)Add in tomato and prawns. Mix.
4)In a separate small bowl, mix together, tomato puree, Tabasco, yogurt, lime zest and... - 41.5763
Puerto Rican Avocado Shrimp Boats
Halve avocados and remove seed.
Scoop out pulp and dice.
Rub shells with lemon juice and set aside.
Peel and chop tomatoes.
Mix all remaining ingredients except shrimps and watercress.
Pour over tomatoes and avocado pieces.
Fold in... - 41.5439
1) In a bowl, soften the gelatin in cold water, then stir over hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the grapefruit juice and refrigerate, until just set .
3) Add rest of the ingredients and beat with a rotary beater, until the mixture is smooth.
4)... - 41.2855
Salt Cod Salad With Avocado
Place the fish in a large bowl, cover with cold water and leave to soak for 2 hours, changing the water twice.
Place the fish in a pan with fresh cold water to cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes, then drain.
Remove the skin and bones and... - 40.7045
Glazed Avocado Boats
Glazed avocado boats is a fruit dessert made with mixed fruits and gelatin. Prepared with syrup and chilled with mixed fruits and celery, the glazed avocado boats are served in avocado cavities or halves. - 40.588
A never to be missed recipe of Baked Avocado. Once you try this, the concept of Baked Avocado will have a totally different meaning for you!! Well flavored with herbs and dill, this is a delicious recipe that is so so so simple!! - 40.5034
Fillets Of Sole With Avocado Cream
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper.
Roll up each fillet starting at the wide end, skin side outward.
Put the rolls in a circle in a dish, leaving the center empty.
Cover and microwave on... - 40.4109
1) Peel avocados and cut them into half, lengthwise, and remove stones.
2) Cut each half into 4-5 slices breadthwise.
3) On a flat platter, arrange the lettuce leaves.
4) On lettuce leaves, arrange avocado, with a cut side facing... - 40.1854
1) In a pot, boil 1/2 cup water.
2) In a bowl, add 1/2 cup cold water and add in the gelatin to soften.
3) Add the soft gelatin to 1/2 cup boiling water and stir till dissolved
4) Add in the grapefruit juice and refrigerate till... - 40.055
Chicken Avocado Melt
Pound chicken to 1/4-in. thickness; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine cornstarch, cumin, garlic powder, salt and cayenne.
In another bowl, beat egg and water.
Dip chicken into egg, then into the cornstarch mixture; coat with cornmeal.
In a large skillet,... - 39.6077
Avocado Watercress Ring
Avocado Watercress Ring is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 39.5104
Fresh Tuna With Maui Onions And Avocado
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the vinaigrette, whisk together the lime juice, soy sauce, olive oil, and ginger in a glass or ceramic bowl. Season to taste with pepper. Set aside.
3. To prepare the tuna, slice the fish into Winch thick... - 39.2759
Cut avocados into bite size pieces and put into a medium sized bowl.
Wash grapes and add to avocado pieces.
Slice bananas and add to avocado and grape mixture.
Place yogurt in small bowl and beat, with wire whisk, until smooth.
Stir in the honey, orange juice... - 39.1651
Tomato Ring Mould With Avocados
Simmer 18 oz. tomato juice, 1 pinch sugar, 1 tablespoon grated onion, 1 bay leaf, 1 level teaspoon dried sweet basil, for S minutes.
Dissolve 2 oz. gelatine in 3 tablespoons cold water.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add to strained tomato juice.
Stir until... - 38.6828
Avocados On The Half Shell
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Choose the largest, thick-skinned avocados - one for each person.
They should be "just ripe" and just yield to thumb pressure.
Cut each one in half.
Scoop out pulp and save one of the halves from each for the salad.
Dice the other... - 38.6433
Smoked Trout With Avocado
1) Slice the avocados in two halves and remove the stones. Peel the halves and slice the flesh.
2) Place avocado slices in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice to prevent darkening.
3) Take a saucepan and heat cream and cream fraiche until... - 38.6349
Pueblo Style Tostadas
Pour oil into a 4- to 5-quart pan over high heat.
When oil is hot, add meat; cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned.
Stir in flour.
Add water, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and their liquid, and garlic.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover,... - 38.4913
In glass baking dish combine butter, soy sauce, pineapple juice and ginger.
Cook on roast (7) for 3 minutes or until mixture bubbles.
Roll chicken pieces in sauce to coat and arrange in dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Cook on high (9) for 6 minutes.
Turn pieces... - 38.4444
Avocado Rice is a simply delicious main course boiled recipe. Try this deadly combination of rice with avocado; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 38.4147
Baked Stuffed Avocado
1. Cut avocados lengthwise into halves and peel.
2. Sprinkle with lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
3. Melt butter, blend in flour, add remaining salt, pepper and milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly; add celery, pimiento and shrimp.
4. Fill... - 38.1108
Avocado Ring With Strawberries
1. In 2 cups hot water, dissolve the gelatin and salt and then pour in the 1 1/2 cups cold water. Set aside to chill until slightly thickened.
2. Wash clean and pit avocados; remove the meat and then cover with lemon juice.
3. Stir avocados and... - 38.0689
Bryn Williams Seared Tuna With Avocado Puree
1. Rinse the tuna and pat dry. Grind all the spices to a fine powder, then use to coat the fish. Heat a frying pan until hot, then sear the tuna on all sides for 1-1 1/2 mins. Remove from the pan, wrap tightly in cling film and place in the fridge.
2. Peel... - 37.854
Kumquat Avocado Mould
1) In a small bowl add hot water and sprinkle gelatin over it. Stir to dissolve.
2) Add salt and ginger ale. Stir to mix.
3) Chill the mixture until lightly thick.
4) Add kumquats and avocado.
5) Spoon into a 1-quart mold.
6) Chill the mixture until... - 37.6402
Creamed Turkey And Avocado
Heat butter in a chafing dish blazer pan or skillet over direct heat.
Add the mushrooms and onion.
Cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft and mushrooms are tender and lightly browned.
With a slotted spoon remove mushrooms, allowing butter to drain... - 37.6123
Creamy Avocado Mould
In a pan, combine gelatin and 1/4 cup cold water; let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Stir in 1 1/2 cups water, place over medium heat, and stir until gelatin is dissolved; let cool.
Peel, pit, and mash avocados; mix with lemon peel, juice, sour cream, onion,... - 37.2582
Remove pits and dice flesh.
In a blender, combine lime juice and icing sugar.
Blend for 30 seconds.
Add avocado and blend until smooth.
Pour into a large bowl.
Beat the cream until soft peaks form.
Fold cream gently into the avocado... - 37.1714
Avocado Fruit Toss
1) Tear the endive and lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
2) Halve, seed and peel the avocados, then slice them.
3) In a bowl, add the avocados, grapefruit and orange sections.
4) Toss and coat well with the clear French dressing.
5)... - 36.9593
Avocado And Ham Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter recipe.
Set aside and keep warm.
Remove the flesh from the avocados.
Chop and puree in an electric blender with the salt, pepper and half the melted butter.
Mix together the ham, sherry, cream and... - 36.8894
1. Remove the skin of avocados and pull out its pits.
2. Dice them finely.
3. Take a lime or lemon and cut out a thin slice from its middle. Bifurcate the slices into 6 small wedges and keep them aside.
4. Squeeze the fruit and add its juice to the... - 36.7946
Whipped Avocado Surprise
Peel, seed, and mash avocado; add lemon juice.
Add all other ingredients except bacon and lettuce, blending well.
Serve on lettuce, with 2 halved bacon slices crisscrossed on each salad. - 36.6738
Avocado With Orange
Avocado With Orange worked great. I am surprised that I did not find this Avocado With Orange long ago. Do not miss it! - 35.487
1. Put 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, onion and celery into a 1 1/2-quart top-of-range glass casserole. Cook uncovered in microwave oven about 4 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir after 1 minute.
2. Add curry powder to vegetables and blend thoroughly. Stir in... - 35.4514
Avocado And Bibb Lettuce Toss
CITRUS DRESSING: In bowl, stir together orange juice, vinegar, mustard, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce; whisk in oil. (Dressing can be covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days; whisk before using.)
In large salad bowl, arrange Bibb lettuce, endive and... - 35.3966
Eggs In Avocados
Cut avocados in half, remove pits, enlarge hole slightly, and peel.
Trim a thin slice from rounded side of avocado halves so they do not roll.
Place, cut side up, in casserole.
Spoon 1/2 tablespoon taco sauce into each half.
Break egg into each half.
Sprinkle... - 35.2419
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Add lemon juice, salt, onion, and Tabasco.
Cool to room temperature; stir in avocado, sour cream, and salad dressing.
Turn into 6-cup mold; chill till firm, 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
Unmold on greens;... - 34.7571
Chilled Avocado Puree
Cut avocado pears in half, remove stones, scoop out pulp and sprinkle with tabasco sauce.
Heat 125 ml (1/2 cup) chicken stock, add to avocado and puree in an electric blender.
Heat remaining stock in the top half of a double boiler until just on the point of... - 34.54
1) On one side, toast the bread and then thinly butter the other side.
2) Divide the avocado into quarters and arrange it on the buttered end of the bread. Cover with thin Stilton slices.
3) Melt the cheese by flashing the prepared sandwich under a hot... - 34.1266
Cranberry Avocado Mould
1) In boiling water, dissolve the gelatin and add 1 1/2 cups of cold water.
2) Combine together the sugar, salt, cranberries, avocado and nuts, Mix well.
3) Fold the mixture into the gelatin.
4) Pour the mixture into a 6 1/2 cup mold and chill till it... - 34.1085
Egg And Avocado Tomatoes
1. Cut tops from tomatoes and scoop out seeds and flesh to make tomato shells.
2. Place eggs, chives, avocado and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine. Melt butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add egg mixture and cook, stirring gently, until... - 34.0523
Avocado And Shrimp
1 In a pan, dissolve jelly in boiling water.
2 Pour in ring molds and allow to set.
3 Fill the centre with fresh shrimps on lettuce leaf or endive.
You can also prepare cheese carrots to serve along the salad, Cheese Carrots: Cream... - 33.9645
Marinated Avocado is something that you shouldn€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your family and friends if you don€™t serve them this yummy and simple Marinated Avocado at least once. Try it for yourself and then you will agree with me! - 33.9632
Avocado Shrimp Bake
Mix soup, cream, red pepper and cheese; cook until melted.
Place peeled avocado halves on baking sheet.
Fill with shrimp and cover with cheese sauce.
Bake at 325° for about 15 minutes.
Put crushed potato chips on top. - 33.665
Avocado With Chili Con Came
In large saucepan, cook onions and garlic in bacon fat until golden brown.
Remove and reserve onions; discard garlic.
Brown the meat in same pan over high heat.
Stir in onions, chili powder and flour.
Add tomatoes, bay-leaves, salt, oregano, sugar and... - 33.4064
Avocados With Pickled Shrimp
Avocados with Pickled Shrimp make a hit condiment ! Fill this wined shrimp irresistibly seasoned with pickling spices in the fruit and simply enjoy ! These pickled shrimp are so tasty that you can also have them as appetizers with or without sauces ! Now,... - 33.2825
Cold Meat Towers And Avocado
About 2 hours before serving:
1. Using round cookie cutters, cut Swiss-cheese slices into 3 3/4-inch rounds, Bologna slices into 3 1/4-inch rounds, salami slices into 2 1/2-inch rounds, liverwurst into 2-inch rounds, and Cheddar-cheese slices into 1 1/4-inch... - 33.2643
Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Arrange lettuce leaves on 6 salad plates or on 1 large tray.
Prepare tangy dressing; set aside.
Peel, pit, and halve avocados; brush all over with lemon juice.
Place 1/2 avocado on each plate.
Fill each half with shrimp; surround filled avocado with... - 33.1602
Avocado Aspic Ring
1. Soften the gelatin in cold water. Heat, stirring, until dissolved. Add the broth and cool to room temperature.
2. Remove the seeds from the avocados, peel and cut into thin rings. Cut these in half to form crescents. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Cover the... - 33.0439
Halibut With Avocado Lemon Cream
In a small bowl, peel and mash the avocado until smooth.
Stir in the lemon juice and cream cheese and blend thoroughly.
Coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Place thehalibut in the grill and sprinkle with the pepper,... - 33.0424
5. In a saucepan, mix in the first 5 ingredients and heat.
6. Halve the avocado and deseed. Fill cavity of each avocado half with hot sauce
7. Serve immediately. - 32.7261
Cranberry Avocado Mold
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water.
Chill till partially set.
Combine cranberries, sugar, salt, avocado, and nuts; fold into gelatin.
Pour into 6 1/2 cup mold; chill till firm. - 32.2604
Whisk lime juice, oil, garlic, honey, salt, and pepper together in a bowl.
Add avocado, orange, and onion; toss to coat. - 32.0862
Jellied Avocado Ring
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Chill until thickened.
Stir lemon juice into avocados.
Stir avocado mixture and mayonnaise into gelatin mixture, blending well.
Pour into a 12 cup ring mold.
Chill until firm at least 6 hours or... - 31.9366
Onion Filled With Avocado
Remove center of onions, leaving shell.
Saute green pepper in a little oil.
Drain; mash avocados to paste.
Add green pepper and remaining ingredients except radishes.
Spoon into onion shells, top each onion with a radish - 31.8861
Jellied Consomme With Avocado
1. Let the consomme chill in the fridge for many hours.
2. Slice the avocado pear into two pieces and remove the seed. Slice them into thin slices.
3. Sprinkle sherry and hot pepper sauce on the top before serving. - 31.8359
Avocado Pears And Prawns
Halve the pears.
Blend the oil, vinegar and seasonings together.
Toss the prawns in this, and then spoon into the pear halves.
Put on to crisp lettuce leaves and garnish with wedges of lemon.
A pinch of sugar can be added to the dressing if wished, also a... - 31.6044
Kumquat Avocado Mould
Pour boiling water over gelatin in a bowl and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in salt and ginger ale.
Chill until slightly thicker than thick, unbeaten egg white.
Mix in the kumquats and avocados.
Turn into a 1-quart mold.
Chill until firm.
Unmold onto a... - 31.456
Beet Ring With Crab In Avocado
Dissolve jello in water and lemon juice.
Chill until it begins to congeal.
Add beets, horseradish, and salt.
Pour into an oiled ring mold and chill until firm.
Turn out on lettuce.
Fill with Roquefort cheese dressing and surround with halved avocados filled... - 31.0952
1. Cut the avocado in half lengthways and discard the stone. Using a teaspoon scoop out the flesh, keeping the skin intact. Dice the flesh.
2. Mix together the lemon juice, shrimp, green onions and diced avocado. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Pile the... - 30.9896
Avocado Aspic Ring
Avocado Aspic Ring is a delicious side dish which I always crave for. Try this Avocado Aspic Ring; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 30.7481
Soak gelatin in cold water; dissolve in boiling water.
Cool until mixture begins to thicken.
Add remaining ingredients.
Turn into a ring mold; chill until firm.
Fill center with ham, chicken or fruit salad if desired. - 30.6176
Avocado Vegetable Toss
Combine corn, avocados, eggs, and onion.
Blend together remaining ingredients.
Toss mayonnaise mixture lightly with avocado mixture.
Garnish with sliced pitted ripe olives, if desired. - 30.232
Avocado And Corn
Cut the avocado in half lengthwise, remove the stone (seed) and scoop out the flesh.
Place in a bowl with the sugar and mayonnaise and mash together with a fork.
Stir in half the sweetcorn, the pear and ham.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Pile the mixture back... - 30.1966
Avocado Tuna Tartlets
Blend the filling ingredients and spoon into tart shells.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
If desired, freeze the tarts after cooking and reheat when needed. - 29.9898
Lemon Avocado Aspic
Mix gelatin and salt with boiling water, stirring until dissolved; mix in lemon juice, pepper seasoning, and onion and chill until syrupy.
Fold in avocado and cabbage, spoon into an ungreased 1-quart mold, and chill until firm.
Unmold and serve with... - 29.7285
Avocado Fans With Red Pepper Paint
Cut avocados in half lengthwise; pit, then peel.
Lay cut side flat.
Cut each avocado into 1/4-inch-wide slices from base to 1/2 inch from top end.
With a wide spatula, transfer each half to a dinner plate; press slices gently from 1 side to fan.
Coat with... - 29.7266
Golden Gate Casserole
Heat oven to 375°.
Empty noodles into 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Sprinkle with seasoned sauce mix.
Stir in boiling water and ham.
Cover; bake 15 min.
Cut avocado in half lengthwise; remove pit and cut avocado into balls with a melon-ball cutter.
Gently stir avocado... - 29.4365
Curried Avocado Fans
Cut in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle with lemon juice so avocados are coated all over.
Slice each avocado half into a fan shape.
Arrange on a plate.
Mix remaining ingredients to a sauce.
Spoon over avocados. - 29.3983
Dissolve gelatin in hot water; cool.
Add other ingredients, stir well and pour into ring mold.
Place in refrigerator to set.
Serve with sliced iced cucumbers and sour cream.
Serves 6 to 8 - 28.9567
Avocado Chili Snack
Avocado Chili is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious snack recipe; I bet this Avocado Chili will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 28.9143
Avocados With Gorgonzola And Balsamic Vinegar
Cut each avocado in half and remove pit. In a small bowl, combine vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
Beat with a fork to blend.
Add red onion and blue cheese and stir just to mix.
Spoon dressing into each avocado hollow.
Eat with a spoon, right out of... - 28.8404
Avocado And Corn
Avocado And Corn is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Avocado And Corn dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 28.4525
Shrimp With Avocado
1. Cook the shrimp according to package directions.
2. Saute the onion, celery, and green pepper in the oil until tender but not browned. Add the tomato sauce, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, and red pepper seasoning. Bring to a boil and simmer slowly for 15... - 28.3833
Avocado Fruit Toss
Tear lettuce and endive into bite-size pieces.
Halve and seed avocados.
Peel; slice into bowl.
Add orange and grapefruit sections.
Toss with enough clear French dressing to coat.
Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. - 27.5539
Mix the crab meat, celery, salt and mayonnaise together, chill.
Cut the avocado pears in halves, remove the stones and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Fill cavities with the chilled mixture and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 27.441
Smoked Trout In Avocados
Smoked Trout In Avocados is an amazingly tasty stuffed avocado dish. I serve this often for my parties as they have never let me down. Very filling and delicious, the Smoked Trout In Avocados is something you just shouldn€™t miss. - 27.1994
Avocado Relish With Caramelized Onions
1. In a medium skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Add the diced onion, season with salt and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until richly browned, about 10 minutes; let cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the sautéed onion with the fresh lime... - 27.1044
Blend or process all ingredients until smooth. - 26.4373
Avocado Pears With Orange
Cut avocado pears in halves lengthways, remove stones.
Keeping the skin whole, remove the flesh with a melon-ball scoop or cut into dice.
Coat with French dressing to prevent discolouration.
Peel oranges and cut into segments, removing all the skin and... - 25.6783