- » Special Angel Hair
Special Angel Hair Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special angel hair recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special angel hair recipes.
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 42.9328
Angel Hair Primavera
In a 3- to 4-quart part, cook asparagus, squash, and broccoli in about 1 quart boiling water, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add pea pods; cook just until water returns to a boil.
Drain vegetables and set aside.
Stir pine nuts in a wide frying pan over medium-low... - 38.0405
You May Also Like!
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento
Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Angel Hair Pasta With Pimiento recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.912
Angel Hair Pasta With Scamp
Heat oil in large pan; cook onion and garlic until onion is just browned.
Add undrained crushed tomatoes, pesto, sugar and wine; simmer, uncovered, about 15 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pan of boiling water... - 42.8468
Angel Hair Al Fresco
1. In 3-quart saucepan, combine 1-1/3 cups water, milk and margarine. Bring just to a boil.
2. Stir in pasta, Special Seasonings, tuna, tomatoes, onions, wine, almonds and basil. Return to a boil; reduce heat to medium.
3. Boil, uncovered, stirring... - 34.9285
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Mix yogurt with pecans.
Make a nest with pasta and fill each with 1/2 cup yogurt.
Top each with 1 cup fruit salad and garnish with mint. - 23.957
Ricotta Parmesan Pasta
1. In medium nonstick skillet, melt margarine; add garlic. Cook over medium heat 1 minute.
2. Add ricotta and 2 tablespoons water; cook, stirring occasionally, until creamy, about 1 minute. Add pasta and pepper; stir to combine. Spoon evenly onto 2 serving... - 25.773
Paradise Pasta With Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir pine nuts often until golden, about 8 minutes; pour from pan and set aside.
Rinse, drain, and thinly slice mushrooms.
Finely chop the onion.
In frying pan, combine mushrooms, onion, garlic, oil, basil, and... - 37.6568
Pumpkin In A Pasta Nest
1. In a pan, cook the pumpkin.
2. Peel and mash the cooked pumpkin.
3. Add butter, salt, pepper and dill to it.
4. Mix the cooked pumpkin with walnuts and green onions.
5. Cook the pasta and drain the excess water.
6. In a frypan, heat the oil.
7. Add... - 45.1873
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain spaghetti from water.
4) Mix egg, milk, second amount of... - 47.187
Champagne Shrimp And Pasta
Looking for a special Valentine's Day treat? Or maybe you just want to treat your loved ones to an exotic meal that is sure to please their taste buds...either way, this recipe video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make an interesting dish that... - 112.58