- » Special Almond
Special Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special almond recipes.
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients required for the base.
3. Mix well and place in a shallow baking tray.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes.
5. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 47.7427
Planning a party menu?. This Almond Gateau is perfect for an exotic dessert. This dessert would look and taste out of this world but does not require you to toil the whole day in the kitchen. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. A delicious sweet ending... - 46.655
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4), grease and line two 8 inch square tins.
2) Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy; beat in the eggs, stir in the flour, almonds and almond essence., beat well.... - 45.7493
Chocolate And Almond Gateau
Melt half of the butter in a large bowl in the microwave oven for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add 3 oz (75 g/3 oz) of ground almonds, the 2 whole eggs, 1 egg yolk, flour, cornstarch (cornflour), cocoa powder, yeast, coffee extract (essence), vanilla extract (essence)... - 44.2128
Soften the butter in a bowl for 1 minute on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds, cane sugar syrup, eggs, 1/4 cup (4 tablespoons) of cognac and cornstarch (cornflour), beating well after each addition.
Oil the base and sides of a 6 inch (15 cm) souffle mold (mould)... - 44.022
Among Gateau With Chocolate Icing
Put the butter in a bowl and soften for 1 minute in the microwave oven on HIGH.
Add the ground almonds and cane sugar syrup to the softened butter.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, the cornstarch (cornflour) and cocoa, beating well after each... - 43.7134
Combine cream cheese and butter in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until soft and creamy.
Add sour cream and sugar, beating until well blended.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute.
Cook over... - 43.318
Election Day Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and extracts.
Gradually add the flour and salt; mix well.
Divide the cookie dough in half; flatten and wrap each portion in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate for at... - 42.3857
Crumble the yeast into a small bowl.
Cream with 1 teaspoon of the sugar, and mix in the tepid water.
Leave in a warm place to froth - about 10 minutes.
Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre; add the yeast liquid, the remaining sugar, the... - 41.8325
1. Mix the ground almonds, icing sugar, orange flower water, melted butter, egg yolks and cinnamon in a mixing bowl to make a smooth paste.
2. To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a large bowl, then stir in the melted butter, orange flower water... - 41.0991
Mother's Knapf Kuchen
1. In a bowl, add eggs and three quarters cup of sugar and beat them together
2. Add butter, lemon rind, salt, two cups of flour, baking powder and vanilla and stir
3. Add glazed fruits that have been mixed with two tablespoons of flour
4. In a well... - 41.0685
Place steel blade in work bowl; crumble Homemade Almond Paste into work bowl.
Add egg yolk and sugar; process till thoroughly mixed.
Remove; cover and chill.
Return steel blade to work bowl; add flour and salt.
Process with 3 on/off turns just to mix.
Add... - 40.9613
Pot O Gold Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in milk and extracts.
Combine the flour, almonds and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Shape into a 10-in.roll; wrap in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate... - 40.9539
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix butter with sugar to a mix and add the egg, vanilla and almond extract.
3) Combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder and add it to the mix, stirring thoroughly
4) Make small... - 40.911
Dissolve custard powder in 1/2 cup of milk.
Heat the left over milk.
Add the dissolved custard, stirring continuously.
After the first boil, keep milk on low flame for about 25 minutes till a thin smooth custard is ready.
Remove... - 40.7127
1) In a pot, add water and gelatin and allow to soften.
2) Stir and heat till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a bowl, add yogurt, honey, and extracts and mix well.
4) Gently fold in the gelatin and chill for 30 minutes till the mix thickens (not set).
5)... - 40.0315
Combine 2 3/4 cups flour and baking powder in a small bowl; set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; bear well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add dry ingredients to yogurt mixture, mixing well.
Dredge almonds in remaining 1/4... - 39.0436
Cream butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in flour and blend very well.
Add grated almonds (use finest grater do not grind), vanilla and salt and blend.
Wrap dough in waxed paper and chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 350... - 38.1434
Toasted almonds, mandarin oranges and snow pea pods accent this Asian-style baked shrimp 'n rice casserole. Let me know how this recipe works out for you. - 38.1269
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a food processor, combine almond paste, sugar, and rose water. Process to blend well.
3) Take pastry sheets and unfold them. Cover with moist cloth.
4) Cut 24 rectangles of size 1 1/2 inch × 4 1/2... - 38.1037
Manager's Majorcan Slice
Put the margarine and sugar into a mixing bowl and sit this on a damp cloth.
Using a wooden spoon beat the mixture hard until it is soft, light and fluffy.
Carefully tap the middle of the egg shell on the side of the bowl, letting the egg drop into the... - 37.6429
Almond Shrimp is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Almond Shrimp; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 37.322
Almond Layer Gateau
1. Put the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and pour over the milk and half of the rum. Stand until the liquid has been completely absorbed.
2. Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Gradually add the sugar, mixing until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg... - 36.9283
Melt chocolate in water in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Combine chocolate, condensed milk, cream and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer.
Chill; then whip until soft peaks form.
Fold in almonds.
Spoon into 9-inch... - 36.745
Almond Coated Shrimp
In a bowl beat the eggs, half and half, flour and garlic together for the batter.
Dip each shrimp in batter and then roll in almonds.
Set shrimp on a baking sheet and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat oil in deep frying pan or deep fat fryer to 375.° Fry the... - 36.7012
Reid's Snow Balls
Add salt to the egg whites.
Beat until foamy, then add cream of tartar and beat until stiff.
Add sugar, 1 heaping tablespoon at a time, beating at least 20 strokes after each addition.
Fold in flour 1 tablespoon at a time.
Pour into an Angel... - 35.3583
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a shallow baking pan, scatter the almonds and sesame seeds. Bake for 8 minutes or until golden, stirring several times. Transfer to a large serving bowl.
2. Meanwhile, coat the inside of an 8-inch skillet with the cooking... - 33.8953
Heat the oil in a heavy-based frying pan.
Add the cashew nuts, almonds and pretzel sticks.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 2-3 mins.
Add the spices and salt, then cook for a further 1-2 mins, mixing well.
Remove from heat and gently fold in poppadums.
Drain... - 33.087
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Use tin foil to line a large cookie sheet.
3) Over the foil, lay the graham waters.
4) In a saucepan, boil the butter and brown sugar. Ensure that the butter does not melt before the... - 32.8025
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, vanilla, and almond extract.
2. Add flour mixed with 1/4 cup ground almonds, baking powder, and salt and beat... - 32.6048
Combine sugar and water in saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Divide syrup into 2 equal parts; add sherry to 1/2 the syrup; add almonds and egg yolks to remaining 1/2 of syrup.
Simmer, stirring, until thickened to a... - 32.441
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, combine sugar, corn syrup, water and almonds; microwave at High, uncovered, for 13 minutes.
Microwave at High for 30 to 90 seconds longer or until hard-crack stage (candy thermometer registers 300°F/150°C), checking every 30... - 32.3293
Crunchy Almond Shrimps
1 Shell and devein shrimps and split them butterfly fashion. Prepare a batter by beating the eggs, cream, flour and garlic together. Place almonds on a plate.
2 Dip each shrimp into the batter and then roll in the almonds to coat evenly. Set shrimps in a... - 31.6652
Toast almonds in a heavy skillet over low heat.
Stir constantly until lightly browned.
Remove almonds immediately.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Combine flour, oats and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
Cut in butter or margarine to form crumbs.
Stir in... - 31.1784
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter, vanilla, almond extract, and salt with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in sugar and continue bearing until light and fluffy.
2. Fold in flour and chocolate chips. With a... - 30.3624
Sea Shell Appetizers
Cook shells according to package directions; drain.
Marinate shells in Italian salad dressing.
Blend cheese with pickles, Worcestershire and almonds.
Drain shells of marinade and fill with cheese mixture.
Garnish top of cheese filling with olive slices. - 29.0142
1. Chop almonds very fine.
2. Toast in slow oven (300°) 20 minutes, or until lightly browned; cool.
3. Beat egg whites and salt until foamy-white and double in volume in small bowl; beat in the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the meringue stands in... - 28.5673
Highland Mist Dessert
In a medium-sized bowl blend together whipped topping and almond extract.
Fold in crumbled macaroons and chopped cherries.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds. - 27.4266
Cantucci Di Prato
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle, combine the flour with the 1 cup of granulated sugar and the almonds, baking powder, anise seeds, lemon zest and salt. Add the whole... - 27.0848
1. Set out cookie sheets.
2. Set out almonds.
3. Sift together flour and baking powder and set aside.
4. Cream together butter and vanilla extract until butter is softened.
5. Add sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy after each addition.
6. Mixing well - 26.7616