- » Special Acorn
Special Acorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of special acorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for special acorn recipes.
1.Cut the ends of squash and cut it in in 1 inch slices.
2.Take the seeds out and discard.
3.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4.Bake the sqush for 30- 35 minutes after placing it with cut side down on a baking pan.
5.Take a skillet, heat... - 43.7952
Cut squash in halves lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place cut side down in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes.
In skillet cook onion in butter or margarine till almost tender.
Add mushrooms and parsley.
Turn squash halves cut side up and season... - 41.2835
You May Also Like!
Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Cook squash following directions in Fresh Vegetable Cooking Chart. Cut squash in half; scoop out seeds. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Put ground beef into a 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 4 minutes at HIGH, or until... - 32.9656
Apple Acorn Squash
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place squash in baking pan, cut side down. Cover bottom of pan with water.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until squash is tender.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and place in squash cavities.
5. Bake an additional 35 minutes. - 28.2016
Melt butter, remove from heat, and stir in sugar, vanilla, and pecans.
Sift flour and baking powder; add to butter mixture.
Form dough into 42 balls, using a rounded teaspoonful for each.
Flatten one end by pressing on ungreased cookie sheet and pinching top... - 40.1847
Apple Acorn Crisp
Mix above ingredients in a bowl, then spread in baking pan (9x13 give or take).
Mix above ingredients until a crumbled consistency. Cover topping over apple mixture. Place in 350 preheated oven for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and sides are bubbling.... - 29.1685
Fruit Glazed Butternut Or Acorn Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a 1 ½ quarter casserole, arrange the squash pieces.
3. Stir the sugar and salt into the orange juice and pour over the squash.
4. Cover the casserole with a lid or with foil
5. Place in the... - 35.4331
Baked Butternut Or Acorn Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Cut foil squares to equal the number of squash pieces, big enough to wrap each piece.
3. Place each piece of squash, hollow side up, on a foil square.
4. Season with salt and pepper and spoon a little... - 36.253
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary
Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary is quite an easy brew and will not take much of your time for the preparation part. Acorn squash, rosemart, white wine vinegar and olive oil combine to make this Grilled Acorn Squash With Rosemary taste richer. Give this... - 38.1476
Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash
This Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash is simply fabulous ! Try this sweet creamy spiced beef filled squash for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Meat Stuffed Acorn Squash are welcome. - 38.154
Corn Filled Acorn Squash
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a shallow baking pan; pour in boiling water to a depth of 1/4 inch.
Bake at 400Â°F about 35 minutes, or until squash is almost tender.
Meanwhile, cook green pepper and garlic in 3 tablespoons hot butter in a skillet... - 41.0308
Squash And Applesauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange squash cut side down in shallow pan and bake until almost tender, about 35 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Turn cut sides up and add salt to taste.
Brush with butter or margarine and sprinkle generously with brown sugar
Divide... - 29.1992