- » Sparkling Punch
Sparkling Punch Recipes
Sparkling punch, a vibrant drink is made from Hawaiian Punch, lemon juice, cool Aid and ginger ale. Cool aid is mixed with water and sugar. Lemon juice and the fruit punch are added subsequently. Ginger ale is added ... More »
1) Into a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Mix in sugar, brandy and claret.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in the soda water next.
5) Stir well.
6) Garnish the punch with fresh fruits.
7) Pour in champagne just before serving. - 41.282
This Sparkling Punch is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Sparkling Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 40.9503
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 40.3927
Day before: Freeze grapes in one bunch on cookie sheet overnight.
In large kettle, combine cranberry juice, sugar, allspice and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling, then simmer 10 minutes; strain, discarding spices.
Refrigerate overnight to chill.
Just before serving:... - 39.5884
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 38.9422
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 33.7047
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 32.284
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 31.3467
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 30.5731
Place all ingredients in large pitcher; blend well.
Pour over ice just before serving. - 25.8932
1. In a punch bowl, add pear-apple juice, lemon juice, ginger ale and mix well.
2. Into tall glasses, add ice cubes and pour the beverage over them. Serve chilled. - 25.2732
Festive Sparkling Punch
Chill all punch ingredients.
Place sherbet In a large bowl and pour in sparkling cider, ginger ale and orange Juice. Stir gently. Garnish with strawberries and/or orange slices. - 24.8828
Sparkling Cranberry Punch
In large punch bowl, combine cranberry cocktail and lemonade concentrate.
Stir in sparkling water. - 19.8727
Sparkling Punch Recipes By Category