- » Sparkling Pineapple
Sparkling Pineapple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sparkling pineapple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sparkling pineapple recipes.
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 44.3925
1. In a deep container, mix all the fruit juices and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves.
2. With a lid, cover the container and chill 3 to 4 hours.
3. Take punch bowl and put ice into it. Pour chilled mixture over ice; slowly pour in ginger... - 42.2127
Sparkling Raspberry Tea
1. Mix tea, juice and sparking water. Serve over ice. Garnish with raspberries and mint. - 28.2434
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 43.6585
Citrus Sparkle Salad
1. Bring applesauce to a boil and add gelatin. Remove from heat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Pour into mold and chill. - 23.3583
1. Mix sugar and juices in large plastic or glass pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled.
2. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices. - 28.5552
1. In a 2 cup measure, combine all juices.
2. In a glass place ice cubes and pour juice mixture.
3. Pour sparkling mineral water, if desired. - 36.5169
Pineapple Mint Coolers
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine together the 1 cup prepared lemonade and mint leaves. Store the remaining lemonade for future uses.
2) Microwave the lemonade mixture on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, till thoroughly heated.
3) Let the... - 40.6668
Champagne And Pineapple Sweet Sorbet
Want to know of a yummy sorbet recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is a must-watch for you. Watch and learn how to whip up a perfectly tasty sorbet within minutes! - 105.523
Frothy Orange Pineapple Punch
1. In a blender, add pineapple juice, half of sherbet and blend until frothy.
2. In a punch bowl, add the blended juices, soda and remaining sherbet.
3. Serve chilled in glasses, garnished with mint sprigs. - 29.1532
Gala Pineapple Wedding Punch
Combine the pineapple, orange, and lime juices, grenadine, and sugar; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, stir chilled fruit-juice mixture to blend and pour it into a punch bowl.
Add the white grape juice; stir... - 30.8212
Sleigh Ride Cocktail
1) Into a cocktail shaker, add in the ice cubes, cranberry, pineapple juice, apple juice, ginger ale and grenadine. Shake well to mix.
2) Take the ice cubes out of the shaker.
3) Add in 2 to 3 ice cubes into 4 tall glasses.
4) Pour the drink equally... - 44.7072
1) In a large pitcher, combine together the sugar, pineapple juice and mineral water.
2) Gently stir the contents till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the wine and stir.
4) Into serving glasses of choice, pour the Hawaiian Coolers, garnish... - 36.1164