- » Sparkling Limeade
Sparkling Limeade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sparkling limeade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sparkling limeade recipes.
Mix the sugar and lime j uice together in a pitcher.
Add water and taste.
Add more sugar if necessary.
Pour over ice and decorate with lemon wedge and serve. - 29.5704
Combine the lime juice and sugar dissolved in water in a 1 1/2-quart pitcher.
Add the sparkling water.
Check for desired sweetness; you can always stir in a little more sugar, although it will be more difficult to dissolve.
But once you've made this beverage,... - 29.9737
1. Mix sugar and juices in large plastic or glass pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled.
2. Just before serving, stir in sparkling water. Serve over ice. Garnish with lime slices. - 28.5552
You May Also Like!
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
1. In a large punch bowl, combine limeade concentrate, grapefruit juice and bitters.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Add ice cubes to the bowl.
4. Top with sparkling water.
5. Serve in salt-rimmed cocktail glasses. - 37.2894
The parrot punch is a cool lime drink made with lime sherbet and lemonade concentrate. Served chilled with scoops of additional sherbet for garnish, the parrot punch is a versatile drink that can be mixed with sherbets of different flavors if desired to... - 31.2889
Combine the 3 fruit juice concentrates, corn syrup, and wine.
Mix well and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, to blend flavors.
Pour chilled liquids into the punch bowl over a block of ice (or add ice cubes); add water and sparkling water.
Blend. - 32.7611