- » Sparkling Drink
Sparkling Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sparkling drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sparkling drink recipes.
If you are looking for a fun, festive and fabulous drink to serve during the party or holiday dinner, this is it. A great way to kick-start your festive get-together, the sparkling drink comes with a holiday flair and is one great way to quench the thirst of... - 103.83
Dixie Sparkle Drink
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and the water
2) Bring to a boil and to dissolve the sugar
3) Cook for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature
4) In the saucepan, combine the sugar syrup, bananas, lemon juice and the orange juice and the... - 40.0851
1. Combine juices in quart pitcher.
2. Slowly pour club soda down side of pitcher. Stir gently to mix. - 22.1943
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 31.6889
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool. Stir in carbonated beverage.
2. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 23.8014
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 41.6601
Sparkling Golden Cooler
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; boil 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, extract the juice from oranges, lemon, and lime.
Put juice into an electric blender container with the... - 39.8234
Sparkling Fruit Refresher
Combine concentrates and water in a punch bowl; stir until well blended.
Mix in food coloring and ginger ale.
Add strawberries (including syrup).
Float scoops of sherbet on punch. - 31.0201
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 43.6585
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
I got to try out this Sparkling Burgundy Punch at my friend's place. My GOD, It was simply mind blowing! Sparkling Burgundy Punch is always prepared with Alcohol as the most essential ingredient. I hope that this Sparkling Burgundy Punch recipe is suited to... - 29.1236
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
Combine water, sieved berries, and lemonade concentrate.
At serving time pour the raspberry mixture into punch bowl.
Add Fruited Ice Ring; carefully pour in the carbonated beverage.
Stir gently to mix. - 32.4597
Fill a tall highball glass with ice.
Add sparkling cider, grenadine and lime juice.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lemon wedge - 22.6805
This Sparkling Punch is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Sparkling Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 42.4799
1. In a teapot, add the tea bags, pour boiling water and allow to brew for five minutes; pour into a large pitcher and allow to cool; add carbonated beverage to it
2. In tall individual glasses, add ice cubes and pour the tea over it - 28.526
Sparkling Cider A La Mode
1. Put sparkling cider and ice cream in a blender and mix thoroughly.
2. Add cinnamon to taste. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg and an apple wedge - 26.045
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 37.3227
Festive Sparkling Punch
Chill all punch ingredients.
Place sherbet In a large bowl and pour in sparkling cider, ginger ale and orange Juice. Stir gently. Garnish with strawberries and/or orange slices. - 27.1617
Sparkling V8 Juice
1. Take a small pitcher, combine V8 juice and sparkling mineral water.
2. For serving take 10-ounce glasses and pour the juice over ice cubes.
3. Garnish using mint leaves. - 31.2369
Mix the sugar and lime j uice together in a pitcher.
Add water and taste.
Add more sugar if necessary.
Pour over ice and decorate with lemon wedge and serve. - 29.5704
Mock Sparkling Burgundy
Chill all ingredients.
Just before serving, gently stir in carbonated beverages and ice cubes. - 27.6565
1. In a bowl beat cranberry sauce till smooth and stir in orange and lemon juices.
2. In 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes.
3. Rest bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale and serve. - 32.4739
Sparkling Raspberry Punch
Several hours before serving prepare an ice mold for the punch bowl, if desired.
Force contents of 1 1/2 packages thawed berries through a sieve or food mill.
Mix in the orange juice.
Pour over the ice mold or ice cubes in a punch bowl.
Add the carbonated... - 31.6576
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 44.3925
Sparkling Strawberry Lime Shake
1. Place strawberries in blender container; allow to thaw 5 minutes before proceeding. Add 1 cup sparkling water, cream and sugar substitute. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender once or twice (mixture will be thick).
2. Gently stir in... - 28.8531
Place all ingredients in large pitcher; blend well.
Pour over ice just before serving. - 27.5491
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 33.3048
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 35.4093
Day before: Freeze grapes in one bunch on cookie sheet overnight.
In large kettle, combine cranberry juice, sugar, allspice and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling, then simmer 10 minutes; strain, discarding spices.
Refrigerate overnight to chill.
Just before serving:... - 40.0521
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
1. In a food mill or container of electric blender process raspberries.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Mix raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. In a bowl mix raspberry mixture and lemon-lime... - 41.288
Sparkling Fruit Punch
The Sparkling Fruit Punch is a unique and tasty drink. I served this at a party for my in laws and everyone loved it! Try this Sparkling Fruit Punch recipe for yourself! - 31.9291
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 27.888
Sparkling Grape Soda
1. Combine lemon juice and grape juice in a pitcher.
2. Slowly pour club soda down the side of a pitcher. Stir gently. - 20.3444
Sparkling Fruit Cooler
1) In a large plastic or glass pitcher, add the contents of drink mix.
2) Pour in juices and water. Stir all together to dissolve.
3) Pour in gin.
4) Use a tall glass, to serve on ice cubes and garnish with lemon slices. - 36.2065
Citrus sparkle is a cool and tangy orange and lime drink that is a real refresher on hot summer days. Made with carbonated water along with fresh fruits, this drink is best served chilled with ice. - 34.3814
1) In a punch bowl, add in the chilled cranberry juice, chilled orange juice and chilled 7-Up.
2) Stir well to mix.
3) Serve the Cranberry Sparkle chilled with slices of orange as garnish, if desired. - 32.0009
Sparkling Wine Orange Sorbet
1. In a small saucepan bring to a boil combining water and sugar.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat and stir in orange juice and wine.
4. Let it cool and pour mixture into freezer... - 41.9439
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
This Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a refreshing and tastyOne sip and you will be addicted to this drink for life. Don€™t miss out on the Sparkling Strawberry Punch! - 31.8671
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 40.6454
Sparkling Apple Punch
Combine apple cider, papaya nectar and ice in punch bowl.
Add papaya and orange slices. - 21.4515
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 97.209
Sparkling Orange Juice
For each serving, fill glass with 2 parts orange juice and 1 part chilled carbonated lemon beverage.
Float a half-slice of orange or a fresh mint sprig in each glass. - 19.1366
Sparkling Christmas Mocktail
Startle your guests this Christmas with this Sparkling Christmas Mocktail. This drink is loaded with the sweet and tart flavors of fresh cranberries and peach juice gives it a nice body. Add your favorite bubbly if you want to turn it into a heart winning... - 106.577
1. In a tall glass, place the ice and pour the juices over it, stir together properly
2. Garnish with lemon slice and serve - 28.1822
1. In a pitcher, dissolve the gelatin in hot water, add cold water and lime juice to it
2. Pour it over ice cubes in four tall glasses
3. Garnish with lime wedges on kebab sticks and serve - 32.7549
Sparkling Raspberry Mint Cooler
Rub mint leaves around sides of punch bowl, then drop the bruised leaves in bottom of bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in punch bowl. - 25.2202
Ginger Key Lime Drink : Ming Tsai
Chef and restaurateur Ming Tsai makes a sparkling ginger and key lime cocktail at the 2007 Classic in Aspen.
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 8.59014
Happy Youth Drink
The point to remember, as you tipple off into the years past what one can call “youth,” is that even if those joints are creaking, it’s more of a roll than a jump out of bed, and staying up past midnight seems superheroic–even then, you can still... - 28.4834
Sangria Blanco With Fresh Fruit
In a small saucepan over moderate heat, bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil.
Simmer 5 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
Cool to room temperature.
Stir sugar syrup, wine, liqueur, lemon, lime and orange slices together.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 38.874
Cranberry Wine Spritzers
Combine cranberry juice cocktail and wine in a pitcher; mix well.
Cover mixture and chill thoroughly.
Just before serving, stir in sparkling mineral water. - 22.9847
Snappy Chocolate Soda
Combine the chocolate syrup and lemon juice.
Divide evenly into six tall chilled soda glasses.
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to each glass and fill with the chilled sparkling water, stirring to blend. - 26.0585
Mix wine, sugar, lemon juice, orange juice, and brandy.
Add sparkling water and serve over ice cubes. - 31.2257
Seed, peel, and dice the melon.
Puree it in a food processor; when the texture is very fine, add the remaining ingredients.
There are three ways to serve this delicious drink: undiluted, over ice in "old-fashioned" cocktail glasses; in tall glasses,... - 28.5215
Punch A La Champagne
Combine the fruit juices and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour the fruit juice mixture into a chilled small punch bowl; add the sparkling white grape juice and stir gently. - 28.3555
1 Combine fruit and liqueur.
2 Place egg white and sugar on two separate plates. Invert six dessert glasses and dip rim into egg white, then into colored sugar. Fill glasses with assorted fruit and liqueur. Cover with sparkling wine. Serve chilled. - 28.8733
Talking Rain Ginger Sparkler
1. In a small pot boil 1 quart water and add all the ingredients except water.
2. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve sugar.
3. Strain, let it cool down to room temperature and keep it in the fridge.
4. To serve,... - 33.8917
This is a brilliant Ice-Cream Soda recipe. I serve this for my children all the time! Donâ€™t miss out on this easy Ice-Cream Soda recipe. - 18.7223
Homemade Chocolate Soda
For each soda, blend a small scoop of ice cream and the chocolate syrup in a tall glass.
Add milk and sparkling water; mix thoroughly.
Float scoops of ice cream on top. - 27.9626
Pink Pearl Froth
Mix first 4 ingredients together and whisk to raise a slight foam.
Add ginger ale for sparkle if desired.
Top with a fresh mint sprig.
Makes almost 1 quart. - 32.4049
Mumbai Fruit Punch Recipe - From My Indian Kitchen
Love Indian beverage...try this thandai prepared in a true Mumbai style. This drink combines the right amount of orange, lime and grapefruit juices. The best part of the video is how the touch of sparkling wine makes all the difference in the drink. Sip it... - 110.546
How To Make A Cherry Basil Collins
The Cherry Basil Collins is the epitome of a fresh, seasonal cocktail. Chef and mixologist Kathy Casey shows us how to mix bright, sweet-tart cherries and herbaceous basil into a refreshing summertime sipper. - 0
Juice the fruit (and a little of the pith), then serve poured over ice.
If you want a longer drink, dilute with an equal amount of sparkling mineral water.
Decorate with curls of lime rind, if liked. - 28.1275
Cut the outer rind from the orange in a spiral strip, removing as little of the white membrane as possible.
Then squeeze orange juice.
In a large bowl, mix together the orange spiral, orange juice, lemon slices, and lemon juice.
Add the Burgundy and... - 34.8115
In a 1-quart saucepan, combine the tea and honey or other sweetener.
Bring to a boil.
Add the orange juice, lemon juice and lime juice.
Boil, stirring frequently, for about 7 minutes, or until slightly syrupy.
For each serving, place 2 tablespoons... - 42.6442
Juice the apple and ginger and serve in a glass over ice.
Decorate with some chopped mint, if liked.
This drink can be diluted with sparkling mineral water to taste. - 27.8413
Lemon Cherry Cooler
Combine water and sugar in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling and boil 2 minutes.
Combine soft drink mixes and juice concentrates; beat with a rotary beater or mix in a blender.
Stir in the chilled... - 42.2448
Lemon Mint Slush
1) Use a blender to make this drink in batches, dividing ingredients evenly.
2) Slice lemons and add to the blender with orange juice, ice, sugar and sparkling water.
3) Whirl until blended and slushy.
4) Taste for sweetness, adding more... - 42.1676
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) Stir together the sugar, lime juice and water until the sugar dissolves.
3) Just before serving, pour the wine into a pitcher; stir in the lime mixture, then sparkling water.
4) In tall glasses... - 39.34
Combine the fruit juices, grenadine, and sugar; stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
When ready to serve, pour fruit juice mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Add the chilled ginger ale and sparkling water; stir gently to blend.
Float a... - 38.459
White Grape Juice Cranberry Punch
Combine the cranberry juice cocktail and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice and chill fruit juice mixture until ready to use.
Just before serving, pour mixture into a punch bowl over ice cubes and blend in the sparkling white... - 31.0599
Loganberry Lemonade Punch
Mix thoroughly the lemonade concentrate, berry juice, and water.
Set in refrigerator to chill thoroughly.
When ready to serve, pour mixture into a chilled punch bowl.
Add the sparkling water and ginger ale; stir to blend.
If desired, a decorative ice block... - 32.8317
Chilean White Peach Melba Sangria
1) Peel, pit, and finely dice the peaches.
2) In a large glass pitcher, place the peaches and raspberries.
3) Pour in the wine and Cointreau.
4) Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours.
5) Before serving, add the... - 43.8978
Stir sherbet into sparkling pink champagne and freeze in freezing trays.
Serve in sherbet glasses with half a straw.
Garnish with whole strawberry with the cap left on.
Partially cut through the berry from the pointed end.
Hook berry over the edge of the... - 23.2562
Champagne Wedding Punch
1. Mix all the liquids, adding sugar to taste.
2. Set a block of ice in a punch bowl and pour in the mixture. Garnish with the fruit slices and mint sprigs. - 30.1082
Purple Plum Cooler
Combine plum juice and sugar in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved; increase heat and simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
Cool; chill thoroughly. - 28.5444
1. Combine honey, yogurt, and lime juice.
2. Combine yogurt mixture with mineral water.
3. Pour into blender in several batches and blend until well combined. - 28.336
Sangria With Wine
1. Cut citrus fruits into fourths.
2. Squeeze juices from the citrus fruits into a pitcher.
3. Add citrus fruits' rinds and sugar.
4. Stir with a wooden spoon, pressing the rinds against the bottom of the pitcher.
5. Add wine, seasonal fruit, orange juice,... - 36.9632
Fruit Soup With Burgundy
1. Take a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Empty can of cherries into the pan and stir in orange rind, cinnamon, salt and cornstarch until corn starch is well blended.
3. Place on a low flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring constantly until the... - 47.9377
Pineapple Mint Coolers
1) In a 4-cup glass measure, combine together the 1 cup prepared lemonade and mint leaves. Store the remaining lemonade for future uses.
2) Microwave the lemonade mixture on HIGH, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes, till thoroughly heated.
3) Let the... - 40.6668
White Wine Coolers
White Wine Coolers is an irresistible beverage which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe of flavored wine and oranges; I am sure you would love to try this White Wine Coolers again-n-again. - 24.5045
Strawberry-Cider Cooler is an amazingly delicious version of beverage. An easy to prepare beverage, Strawberry-Cider Cooler is a dish that you will surely love to talk about with us. - 25.5176
Pink Tulip Punch
Place raspberries in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Pour raspberry puree through a wire-mesh strainer into container, discarding pulp and seeds remaining in strainer.
Add banana and 1 can juice concentrate; cover and process... - 31.8825
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, Calvados, lime, lemon, peaches, and apples, cover with Rioja wine and chill for about 5-6 hours.
2. To serve into glasses or goblets spoon fruits adding a few fresh raspberries to each glass.
3. Over top of... - 41.3731
1. In a large pitcher combine sugar, rum, orange liqueur, fruits and cinnamon sticks, cover with 1 bottle of Rioja wine and chill for 5-6 hours.
2. To serve, into glasses or goblets spoon fruits, pour in the sangria and top off with a splash... - 40.4055
1) In a large pitcher, combine together the sugar, pineapple juice and mineral water.
2) Gently stir the contents till the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the wine and stir.
4) Into serving glasses of choice, pour the Hawaiian Coolers, garnish... - 36.1164
Barbara Ensrud's Red Wine Sangria
1) In a large glass pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the lemon and orange slices.
2) Shake well.
3) Serve cold, garnished with lemon and orange slices. - 39.6758
Betty's New Year's Eve Rum Punch
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make New Year's Eve Rum Punch. This is an alcoholic beverage that would be delightful to serve during the holiday season. - 0
For each serving, place 1/4 cup chilled pineapple juice and 1 scoop vanilla ice cream in tall glass.
Fill with chilled sparkling water; stir lightly. - 18.9983
White Wine Lemonade Sangria Blanco
Cut a slice from the ends of the fruits to make them stand flat.
Reserve fruit and place the end slices in a small saucepan with the water and sugar.
Bring to a boil over medium high heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Lower heat and simmer for 3 minutes to... - 44.5479
Champagne Reception Punch
1. To make the strawberry ice cubes: At least 6 hours before party time, wash the berries. Place 1 small, pretty berry (-with leafy hulls attached) in each compartment of 2 standard-size ice cube trays, then fill with water and freeze.
2. To prepare the... - 27.7783
Creamy Pink Punch
To make peppermint frost, combine candy, marshmallow cream, and boiling water.
Stir until candy is dissolved; chill.
Pour the cold water into a bowl; add the dry milk and whip until soft peaks are formed, 3 to 4 minutes.
Add lemon juice and continue whipping... - 38.2754
Strawberry Margarita Punch
This strawberry margarita punch is so refreshing and downright addictive. It never last long whenever I make this stuff. I normally make it in the summertime but I just had to have me a pitcher of this stuff to go along with all the appetizers I've been... - 0
One day in advance prepare ice ring.
With small knife, cut continuous 1 inch wide strip of peel from each orange; reserve peels.
Squeeze juice from oranges; add water to orange juice to measure 5 cups liquid.
Pour 3 1/2 cups orange juice mixture into 6 cup... - 47.2031
1. In a blender, put the first 3 ingredeints along with ice, blend it for 30-40 seconds
2. Place 2 old fashioned glasses and pour the mixture in it, also top the glass with sparkling water, stir properly
3. Serve - 31.1186
Juice the grapefruit, cucumber and lemon.
Pour into a jug over ice, and top up with sparkling mineral water to make up to 400 ml (14 fl oz).
Decorate with mint and slices of cucumber and lemon, if liked. - 29.3509
Juice the peach and ginger and serve in a tall glass over ice.
Add a splash of sparkling water a couple of mint leaves and slices of peach, if liked. - 25.029
Reserve 4 nectarine slices for garnish, if desired.
In blender or food processor, combine nectarines, lemonade concentrate and water.
Blend until smooth.
Divide fruit cubes and nectarine mixture among 4 glasses.
Fill with sparkling water.
Float nectarine... - 28.484
Sparkling Drink Recipes By Category