- » Sparkling Drink
Sparkling Drink Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sparkling drink recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sparkling drink recipes.
If you are looking for a fun, festive and fabulous drink to serve during the party or holiday dinner, this is it. A great way to kick-start your festive get-together, the sparkling drink comes with a holiday flair and is one great way to quench the thirst of... - 103.759
Dixie Sparkle Drink
1) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and the water
2) Bring to a boil and to dissolve the sugar
3) Cook for 5 minutes and then cool to room temperature
4) In the saucepan, combine the sugar syrup, bananas, lemon juice and the orange juice and the... - 39.4558
Citrus sparkle is a cool and tangy orange and lime drink that is a real refresher on hot summer days. Made with carbonated water along with fresh fruits, this drink is best served chilled with ice. - 32.9994
1. Combine juices in quart pitcher.
2. Slowly pour club soda down side of pitcher. Stir gently to mix. - 19.9659
1. Place tea bags in a teapot; cover with freshly boiling water; brew 3 to 5 minutes. Pour into a large pitcher; let stand at room temperature to cool. Stir in carbonated beverage.
2. Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses. - 22.8626
1. In a bowl beat cranberry sauce till smooth and stir in orange and lemon juices.
2. In 2-quart pitcher or punch bowl pour cranberry mixture over ice cubes.
3. Rest bottle on rim, carefully pour in ginger ale and serve. - 31.6748
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 30.5731
Sparkling Shower Punch
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan.
Set over low heat and stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover and boil 5 minutes.
Cool and chill.
When ready to serve, stir tea and juices, mint, cucumber peel, and cayenne pepper into syrup.
Pour over ice block, or ring in... - 40.3927
Sparkling Burgundy Punch
1. When the tea has cooled to room temperature, add the rum, cognac and lemon juice. Chill.
2. When ready to serve, pour the mixture into a punch bowl. Add sufficient ice to chill and stir in the sparkling water and sparkling Burgundy. Sweeten to taste with... - 27.8333
Sparkling Golden Cooler
Combine sugar and water in a saucepan; stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Increase heat and bring to boiling; boil 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, extract the juice from oranges, lemon, and lime.
Put juice into an electric blender container with the... - 38.423
Sparkling Rum Punch
1) In a bowl, place the pineapple slices.
2) With sugar and water, cover the slices.
3) Let the mixture stand until sugar is dissolved well.
4) Gradually add the lemon juice, pineapple juice and rum.
5) Keep in the refrigerator for several hours, or... - 45.9786
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
Combine water, sieved berries, and lemonade concentrate.
At serving time pour the raspberry mixture into punch bowl.
Add Fruited Ice Ring; carefully pour in the carbonated beverage.
Stir gently to mix. - 30.7984
Sparkling Fruit Punch
The Sparkling Fruit Punch is a unique and tasty drink. I served this at a party for my in laws and everyone loved it! Try this Sparkling Fruit Punch recipe for yourself! - 30.2143
This Sparkling Punch is an interesting recipe for those who enjoy a refreshing and sometimes nutritious slurp. This recipe for Sparkling Punch is bursting full of benefits of fruits and is utterly delicious that anyone with their lips on it will just love it!... - 40.9503
Fill a tall highball glass with ice.
Add sparkling cider, grenadine and lime juice.
Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lemon wedge - 20.9194
1. In a teapot, add the tea bags, pour boiling water and allow to brew for five minutes; pour into a large pitcher and allow to cool; add carbonated beverage to it
2. In tall individual glasses, add ice cubes and pour the tea over it - 26.8235
Sparkling Cider A La Mode
1. Put sparkling cider and ice cream in a blender and mix thoroughly.
2. Add cinnamon to taste. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of nutmeg and an apple wedge - 24.0687
Sparkling V8 Juice
1. Take a small pitcher, combine V8 juice and sparkling mineral water.
2. For serving take 10-ounce glasses and pour the juice over ice cubes.
3. Garnish using mint leaves. - 30.0484
Mix the sugar and lime j uice together in a pitcher.
Add water and taste.
Add more sugar if necessary.
Pour over ice and decorate with lemon wedge and serve. - 27.9822
Mock Sparkling Burgundy
Chill all ingredients.
Just before serving, gently stir in carbonated beverages and ice cubes. - 25.1123
Sparkling Fruit Refresher
Combine concentrates and water in a punch bowl; stir until well blended.
Mix in food coloring and ginger ale.
Add strawberries (including syrup).
Float scoops of sherbet on punch. - 28.4978
Sparkling Raspberry Punch
Several hours before serving prepare an ice mold for the punch bowl, if desired.
Force contents of 1 1/2 packages thawed berries through a sieve or food mill.
Mix in the orange juice.
Pour over the ice mold or ice cubes in a punch bowl.
Add the carbonated... - 29.3749
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 43.2312
Festive Sparkling Punch
Chill all punch ingredients.
Place sherbet In a large bowl and pour in sparkling cider, ginger ale and orange Juice. Stir gently. Garnish with strawberries and/or orange slices. - 24.8828
1) In a punch bowl, add in the chilled cranberry juice, chilled orange juice and chilled 7-Up.
2) Stir well to mix.
3) Serve the Cranberry Sparkle chilled with slices of orange as garnish, if desired. - 30.4824
Place all ingredients in large pitcher; blend well.
Pour over ice just before serving. - 25.8932
Sparkling Punch With Fruit Ice Ring
In 6-cup ring mold place crushed ice.
Arrange fruit over ice.
Pour 2 cups cranberry juice over fruit.
Freeze ring at least 8 hours or overnight.
To serve, dip mold into warm water for 10 to 15 seconds.
Carefully unmold and place ring, fruit side up, in punch... - 31.3467
1. In a large punch bowl, add 1 cup ice cubes.
2. Pour the juices over the ice and stir.
3. Just before serving, add the soda to the punch.
4. Ladle into punch glasses and serve immediately. - 33.7047
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 38.9422
Day before: Freeze grapes in one bunch on cookie sheet overnight.
In large kettle, combine cranberry juice, sugar, allspice and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling, then simmer 10 minutes; strain, discarding spices.
Refrigerate overnight to chill.
Just before serving:... - 39.5884
Raspberry Sparkle Punch
1. In a food mill or container of electric blender process raspberries.
2. Strain and discard seeds.
3. Mix raspberry pulp, lemonade concentrate, and water.
4. Chill for several hours.
5. In a bowl mix raspberry mixture and lemon-lime... - 38.8559
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1 In a 1 -quart pitcher, stir together the cranberry juice, I orange juice, and mineral water.
Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes, then fill almost to the top with the punch.
Add 1 orange and 1 lime slice to each glass and to pwith a sprig of fresh mint if... - 26.0631
Sparkling Citrus-grape Juice
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic alternative to serve your kids and guests, this is it. Inspired by citrusy fruits, this bubbly, sparkling juice isn’t just a cinch to make, but makes for a refreshing alternative to mulled wine or all other alcoholic... - 98.3092
Sparkling Grape Soda
1. Combine lemon juice and grape juice in a pitcher.
2. Slowly pour club soda down the side of a pitcher. Stir gently. - 18.923
Sparkling Fruit Punch
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the sugar and water over medium flame.
2) Cook till the sugar dissolves completely.
3) Let the mixture boil for 3 minutes. Allow it to cool down completely.
4) Pour into the serving punch bowl.
5) Just before... - 39.4868
Sparkling Strawberry Punch
This Sparkling Strawberry Punch is a refreshing and tastyOne sip and you will be addicted to this drink for life. Don€™t miss out on the Sparkling Strawberry Punch! - 30.7912
Sparkling Wine Orange Sorbet
1. In a small saucepan bring to a boil combining water and sugar.
2. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat and stir in orange juice and wine.
4. Let it cool and pour mixture into freezer... - 40.8638
Sparkling Strawberry Lime Shake
1. Place strawberries in blender container; allow to thaw 5 minutes before proceeding. Add 1 cup sparkling water, cream and sugar substitute. Cover; blend until smooth, scraping down sides of blender once or twice (mixture will be thick).
2. Gently stir in... - 26.3587
Sparkling Apple Punch
Combine apple cider, papaya nectar and ice in punch bowl.
Add papaya and orange slices. - 19.9946
Sparkling Drink Recipes By Category