- » Sparkling Cinnamon Punch
Sparkling Cinnamon Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sparkling cinnamon punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sparkling cinnamon punch recipes.
Sparkling Tea Punch
1. In a small pitcher, mix together tea, cider (or juice), sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Stir well to dissolve the sugar.
3. Add the club soda (or seltzer).
4. Pour the Sparkling Tea Punch into 4 glasses.
5. Add 2 lemon slices to each glass and... - 37.3227
You May Also Like!
Day before: Freeze grapes in one bunch on cookie sheet overnight.
In large kettle, combine cranberry juice, sugar, allspice and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling, then simmer 10 minutes; strain, discarding spices.
Refrigerate overnight to chill.
Just before serving:... - 40.0521
Refrigerate 1 quart of the cider and pour remaining 1 quart into a saucepan with the spices.
Cook 15 minutes and strain to remove spices.
Combine the spiced and chilled cider and fruit juice concentrate in a chilled punch bowl; blend well.
Slowly pour in the... - 31.6889
Sparkling Thanksgiving Punch
Looking for a cold, sparkling, refreshing and downright delicious punch to serve for Thanksgiving or autumn occasions? Let me show you how to make one of my favorite cold weather punches!!
This sparkling Thanksgiving punch taste like apple cider infused with... - 126.997
A great way to beat the heat. Fruit punch is a perfect drink for a hot summer day to refresh you. With cranberries, orange juice, lemon juice and soda you are sure to have a great time discovering wonderful flavors that all go to add the extra punch that... - 36.3525
Do you want to create a good impression among your friends? Well then try this cranberry Punch recipe.Whenever there is a gathering of my friends, I definitely prepare this mixed drink. This cranberry punch is also favorite to all my friends and they all... - 37.2088
Sparkling Harvest Cider
In punch bowl, combine apple cider and sugar; stir until sugar dissolves.
Just before serving, add ginger ale.
Garnish with apple and cinnamon sticks if desired. - 25.4011
Spiced Fruit Sparkle
In medium saucepan combine first 4 ingredients.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; strain.
Put juice concentrates, 2 cups water, and lemon juice in blender container; blend till frothy.
Add to strained mixture; chill.
Before serving, pour mixture over ice... - 42.297
Sparkling Orange Eggnog
Into large bowl, measure 3 cups of the orange juice, the lemon juice, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
Blend with rotary beater.
Stir in remaining orange juice; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, pour eggnog mixture into large punch... - 35.7071
Spiced Pineapple Sparkle
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves and simmer with cover for 15 minutes.
2. Strain to remove spices and set aside to cool.
3. Add pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice and chill.
4. In a punch bowl just before serving,... - 44.3925
Lemon Apple Sparkle
1) In a saucepan, blend apple juice with spices and simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the juice and stir in concentrate until melted.
3) Drizzle in the remaining apple juice.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) In punch bowl, pour the lemonade mixture over ice and... - 42.8423