- » Spare Rib Marinade
Spare Rib Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spare rib marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spare rib marinade recipes.
Margarita Spare Ribs By The Bbq Pit Boys
Grilled half-cut Pork Spare Ribs, marinated in a Tequila, Lime and Triple Sec brine, makes what we call Margarita Ribs. Watch how easy they are to prepare and grill with these few simple tips, as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys. - 0
Barbecued Pineapple And Sherry Spare Ribs
Feast on this terrific Barbecued Spare Ribs ideally rubbed with some real good 5-spice powder ! You can serve it up with a plum sauce dipping as an appetizer - 32.4052
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
These chinese sweet and sour spare ribs can be prepared with ribs of choice. Prepared with the essence of the sweet and sour sauce, made with fruit juices, tomato paste and vinegar, the sweet and sour spare ribs are added veggies and pineapple bits. Served as... - 43.9313
Spare Rib In Pineapple Sauce
1. Cut the vegetables and set aside.
2. In a mortar, place garlic cloves, coriander seeds and black pepper. Grind with the pestle and transfer them to a bowl. Pour in the pineapple juice, sugar and oyster sauce to the bowl. Mix well.
3. Marinate... - 0
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/Gas 8.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off and discard any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. To prepare the marinade in a bowl combine crushed garlic, crushed fresh ginger, five-spice powder, soft brown... - 42.1402
Barbecued Spare Ribs
1. Place spareribs in a glass, ceramic or pottery dish.
2. Combine all the marinade ingredients, and pour over spareribs.
3. Refrigerate for 24 hours, turning spareribs four or five times.
4. Heat oven to 400°F.
5. Roast spareribs on a rack in a roasting pan... - 42.9464
Glazed Pork Spare Ribs
1. Prepare the barbecue for direct-heat cooking.
2. On a large sheet of heavy-duty foil cover spare ribs both sides generously with marinade.
3. Wrap into a double-folded parcel, making sure all joins are well-sealed to prevent... - 39.4724
Barbecued Pork Spare Ribs
1. Place garlic, ginger, sugar, cumin and soy sauce in a glass or ceramic bowl and mix to combine. Add spare ribs, turn to coat and marinate for 1 hour.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs over a preheated hot barbecue or under a hot grill, basting... - 26.3823
Plum Spare Ribs
The plum spare ribs recipe is a grilled ribs recipe that can be served as a side in a meal or as a snack for gatherings and parties. Grilled on the high rack with a marinade of plum sauce and chili powder, the plum spare ribs are spicy and sweet. Adapted from... - 30.1914
Korean Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a blender combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, green onion, and brown sugar. Blend well.
2) In a baking dish place the spareribs and cover with the marinade.
3) Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 6... - 89.0223
Barbecued Spareribs With Honey Mustard Marinade
Combine all ingredients except spareribs.
Bring to a boil; cool.
Pour over spareribs in a big bowl.
Let stand for 2 to 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Put ribs in roasting pan; roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.) for 1 1/2 hours, turning and basting... - 30.6837
Homemade Bbq Spare Ribs
Whether you are entertaining Labor Day weekend or hosting a tailgate at home, homemade BBQ ribs makes for a great addition to your platter. Finger licking good, making “fall off the bone” tender BBQ ribs at home doesn’t require cumbersome effort. IN... - 123.668
Orange Spare Ribs
Cut the spare ribs into serving pieces.
Place the honey, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce in a small pan.
Grate the rind from one orange and add to the pan, together with the juice of both oranges.
Add salt and pepper to taste and heat gently,... - 36.3998
Steamed Pork Spare Ribs With Black Bean Sauce
1. To prepare the spare-ribs chop them into small bite-size pieces, marinate in the marinade for at least 1 hour - the longer the better.
2. On a heat-proof platter, spread the ribs out and steam in a hot steamer over a high heat for... - 39.641
Cola And Ketchup Marinated Barbecue Spare Ribs
Cola and ketchup marinated pork spare ribs is really a easy recipe to try. Look at this outstanding video that shares a slow style barbecue that imparts an awesome flavor to the ribs. The video is impressive and definitely a must watch! - 145.122
Braised Pork Spare Ribs
1. To prepare the ribs remove excess fat, then chop each individual rib into 3-4 bite-size pieces
2. In a bowl mix sugar, soy sauces, wine and cornflour.
3. Marinate the rib pieces in the mixture for at least 1 hour.
4. In a pan heat the... - 42.5574
Sesame Enhanced Sweet And Sour Spare Ribs
Chop the spareribs into 5-cm (2-in) pieces and marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the spareribs for 2 minutes, remove and drain.
Mix the remaining marinade with the seasoning sauce.
with 1 tablespoon of oil stir-fry the onion and garlic for 15 seconds, add the... - 37.6894
Thai Marinate & Fry Pork Spare Ribs
Want to make a different barbeque dish? Break the monotony of having same dish again and try this tasty pork barbeque dish. Create something very different and taste a different treat altogether. - 67.9192
Portuguese Spare Ribs In Garlic Wine
Put spareribs in a deep non-metal bowl.
Blend together vinegar, 3 cups water, wine, coriander, cumin, garlic cloves (slightly broken), cayenne, and salt.
Pour liquid over pork.
Cover and refrigerate for 4 days; turn meat in marinade several times during this... - 40.8312
Peking Pork Spare Ribs
Chop the spareribs into 5-cm (2-in) lengths.
Marinate for 2-4 hours, having blended the marinade carefully to remove any lumps.
Deep-fry the spareribs for 4 minutes, then drain.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and pour in the seasoning sauce.
Bring to the boil,... - 35.0308
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.5543
Deep Fried Spare Ribs With Spicy Salt And Pepper
1. To prepare the marinade in a saucepan mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. To prepare the ribs trim off any excess fat and gristle from the ribs.
3. Let it marinate in the marinade for at least 2-3 hours.
4. Then add the stock or water and... - 44.8772
Chinese Spare Ribs
1)Carefully trim any excess fat from the ribs and neatly cut down the ribs into pieces.
2)Take a bowl,mix the rest of the ingredients well, and marinate the pork ribs for at least 6 hours or overnight. Use a polythene bag for the same.Shake... - 41.277
Grilled Spare Ribs
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger and garlic. Grind papaya separately.
2. Beat curds, add ground ingredients and the chilli powder. Beat well.
3. Add salad oil and colouring and pass through a fine sieve. Cut spare ribs into 10 cm. (4") pieces... - 39.799
Vietnamese Pork Riblets In Caramel Sauce
1. Cut spareribs crosswise through the bone into long individual strips.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl, combine onion, pepper, sugar, and 3 tablespoons of fish sauce. Mix well.
3. Drop pork pieces in the bowl, and toss to coat well. Cover... - 0
1. In a small bowl, combine banana sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar, soy sauce, granulated garlic, pepper, sesame oil, jalapeno jelly, and spice blend. Mix well.
2. Cut rib in half and remove the membrane.
3. Apply marinade evenly on rib, and put... - 0
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Combine spare-ribs with plum sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, vinegar, tomato sauce, hoi sin sauce and shallots.
Stand several hours, or refrigerate overnight; turn spare-ribs occasionally.
Barbecue until tender, brushing occasionally with remaining... - 29.2254
Bbq Spareribs With Lemon
Looking for a classic spare ribs recipe? Here the chef has shared a wonderful barbequed spareribs flavored with lemon. This authentic Chinese barbequed spareribs have an amazing lemony tangy flavor to tickle your taste buds. Surely this scrumptious spare ribs... - 112.689
Asian Bbq Pork Spareribs
Preparing a perfect barbecued spare ribs is a tough task. Here is an excellent Asian style barbecued spare ribs recipe. The chef has used a wonderful spicy sauce marinade to make the spare ribs very flavorful. Definitely worth trying for the next barbecue... - 100.495
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, chili sauce, sherry, sugar and garlic.
Pour over spareribs, laid out flat in roasting pan.
Marinate at least 4 hours, turning often.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Broil slowly over charcoal 20 minutes, turning often.
Mix... - 37.5073
Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Spread the strips of spareribs in a shallow roast pan and pour over the Sweet and Sour Sauce.
Spread with a brush to coat the ribs.
Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours, turning the ribs in the sauce for even flavor.
Brush off the excess marinade and reserve.
For... - 29.6826
Combine marmalade, orange juice, worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard, ginger, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Pour over spareribs; cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift ribs from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Arrange... - 36.2077
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– In a deep bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, add spareribs and marinate for approximately 1 hour, turning from time to time.
– Bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Turn over a few times during cooking... - 22.694
Herbed Barbecued Spareribs
1. Cut the spareribs into generous serving pieces. Cover with boiling salted water and add the onion and herbs. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer until just tender, about fifty minutes. Drain and place the meat in a shallow pan.
2. Blend all the... - 28.9275
Combine all ingredients except sherry.
Cook 15 minutes on MEDIUM.
Stir in sherry.
Marinade is excellent over poultry, spare ribs or lamb chops. - 38.7626
Deviled Lamb Spareribs
Combine lemon juice, garlic, salt, mustard, chili powder, cumin, thyme and pepper.
Pour over lamb in large shallow dish or pan.
Marinate several hours or overnight.
Place spareribs on rack in shallow roasting pan; reserve marinade.
Roast lamb 1 hour and 30... - 35.5649
Combine all the ingredients except the spareribs in a large bowl.
Cut spareribs into individual ribs; add to bowl.
Spoon sauce over ribs; marinate at room temperature 3 hours, turning frequently. (If possible, marinate overnight in refrigerator.)
Remove ribs... - 34.5751
Chili Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place ribs in a glass or ceramic dish large enough to hold them flat.
Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, basting ribs occasionally.
Remove ribs from... - 40.9412
Combine the marinade ingredients in a saucepan, and simmer for 2 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Put the spareribs into a large dish.
Pour over the marinade and set aside for at least 12 hours, turning once.
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Drain the... - 41.162
Sweet And Sour Pork Spareribs
To prepare the marinade, place the brown sugar in a large bowl.
Blend in orange juice, honey, barbecue sauce, vinegar and lemon juice.
Mix in pineapple juice, garlic and ginger.
Place the ribs in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Pour marinade over ribs and... - 43.3701
Soy Honey Spareribs
Place spareribs in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix beef broth, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, salt, ginger root and garlic; pour over ribs.
Cover and refrigerate, turning ribs 2 or 3 times, at least 6 hours.
Remove ribs from marinade; reserve... - 39.0369
Before marinating, the ribs may be rubbed with salt and sugar and left for one hour.
To prepare the marinade, combine the crushed garlic and ginger with the soy sauce, sugar and sherry.
Rub the marinade over the ribs and into the cuts as well.
Put the ribs in... - 44.0502
Apricot Pork Spareribs
The day before the barbecue, place apricots in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Place apricot puree in a saucepan and add remaining marinade ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place pork ribs... - 42.4463
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1. With the point of a sharp knife, make 2 or 3 slashes on both sides of ribs without separating them.
2. In a large flat glass or ceramic dish, combine marinade ingredients and whisk until sugar dissolves.
3. Add ribs to the marinade, turning... - 38.699
Honey Dazed Spareribs
1. To make marinade, combine chilies, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, soy sauce and honey in a non-reactive dish. Add ribs, toss to coat, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
2. Drain ribs and reserve marinade. Cook ribs,... - 35.2797
Honey Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs in half lengthwise so that each piece is 2 to 3 inches long.
Cut between bones to make 6-inch pieces.
Trim excess fat.
Place ribs in heavy plastic bag.
For marinade, combine 1/4 cup of the soy sauce, the hoisin sauce, 2 tablespoons... - 41.1394
Combine garlic, broth, marmalade, vinegar, and catsup.
Put a large plastic bag in a rimmed baking pan.
Place rib slabs in bag, pour in marinade, and twist-tie bag closed.
Refrigerate until next day, turning bag over occasionally.
Arrange enough low-glowing... - 33.1256
Sweet And Spicy Spareribs
Preheat barbecue at LOW.
Place all marinade ingredients in small saucepan and cook 15 minutes over very low heat.
Meanwhile, blanch ribs in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain ribs and baste with marinade sauce.
Place ribs on hot grill and partly cover.
Cook... - 36.1063
Barbecued Spareribs Chinese Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F. [180° C.].
Arrange the ribs in a large roasting pan.
Combine all of the other ingredients, stir well and pour this marinade over the ribs.
Cover the pan with foil.
Bake for 45 minutes, turning the ribs once or twice.
Take the... - 37.1356
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, ginger, broth and garlic.
3) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours, basting and turning frequently.
4) Drain the rib,... - 44.6579
Spareribs With Fermented Black Beans
Trim the fat from spareribs.
Chop the spareribs across the bones into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) sections with a cleaver; separate each rib.
Marinate with soy sauce and sugar for about 20 minutes.
Reserve the marinade.
Heat a wok very hot.
Add oil, then garlic... - 41.0894
Deviled Lamb Spareribs
Mix lemon juice, grated onion, garlic, and a mixture of salt, dry mustard, chili powder, cumin, thyme, and seasoned pepper.
Pour over lamb in a large shallow dish or pan.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 6 to 8 hours, or overnight; turn occasionally.
Remove... - 36.18
Barbecued Spareribs With Soy And Honey
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together salt, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, honey and stock.
3. In a large dish, add the spareribs and cover the dish. Marinade for 12 hours or overnight.
4. Take a rack in a roasting... - 40.1354
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this Chinese Barbecued Spareribs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 31.0633
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a large bowl, score between the ribs and place the meat.
3) Mix rest of the ingredients, pour over the ribs and allow to stand for 1 hour, turning once in between. Remove the meat from the marinade.... - 38.7922
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well; pour into a large shallow dish.
Add ribs; cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, turning ribs occasionally.
Drain ribs, reserving marinade.
Place ribs, bone side down, on grill... - 30.6873
Piquant Plum Pork Spareribs
Place ribs in a shallow ceramic or glass dish so they lie flat.
Drain the plums and reserve the syrup.
Force plums through a sieve or puree them in a blender.
Add the reserved syrup, orange juice concentrate, plum sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic.
Mix... - 36.3447
Oriental Barbecued Spareribs
Marinate the joint for 2 hours, turning occasionally.
Pre-heat an oven to 210°C/425°F/Gas 7.
Place the joint in a shallow roasting tin which has been brushed with oil, and roast for 20 minutes, then turn and roast for another 20 minutes.
Cut the joint apart... - 36.8907
Chinese Barbecued Spareribs
In a 12- by 17-inch pan, combine sugar, soy, hoisin, sherry, and ginger.
Lay ribs in pan and coat with soy mixture.
Cover and chill, turning occasionally, at least 4 hours or up to overnight.
Lift ribs from marinade and put in a foil-lined 12- by 17-inch... - 26.5561
Plum Glazed Spareribs
Have your butcher cut ribs crosswise.
Cut between bones to separate ribs.
Place separated ribs in a large non-metal bowl; set aside.
In a small bowl,'combine soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, garlic and wine.
Pour over ribs.
Cover and marinate 6 hours or... - 39.3338
Spicy Barbecued Spareribs
1 Cut the ribs into serving-size pieces.
2 In a bowl, add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
3 In a large shallow dish, pour the mixture.
4 Add in the ribs.
5 Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the ribs... - 44.2537
Chinese Spiced Spareribs
1) In a bowl, add sherry, soy sauce, sugar, garlic and spices to combine.
2) Season the mixture with little salt, if required.
3) Place the spareribs in this mixture to marinate for at least 2 hours.
4) Preheat oven to 325°F.
5) In a... - 47.0512
Easy Sweet & Sour Spareribs
Have your meat man cut crosswise through the bones of the spareribs at about 1 1/2 inch intervals.
Cut bones apart.
Combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sherry, the garlic, and 1 teaspoon sugar; blend with meat.
Let stand at room temperature for at... - 33.9441
Smoked Beef & Pork Ribs
This barbecue recipe is the easiest and quickest path to some delicious, shirt staining’ ribs! This is the recipe for making the best barbecue ribs you ever tasted. They are marinated in a dry rub, then smoked low and slow, the sauce is added near the end... - 113.197
Marinated Three Flavour Ribs
Put the ribs in a large pan.
Cover with water and add the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, skim the surface, reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain and place in three separate shallow dishes.
Mix the barbecue marinade ingredients together and pour... - 40.6151
Sweet & Sour Ribs With Kumquat Sauce
In a blender, whirl the apricots (including syrup), ginger, garlic, five-spice, and vinegar until smooth.
Add the soy, bean sauce, sugar, catsup, and hoisin sauce.
Whirl until blended.
Trim excess fat from spareribs.
Place ribs in a large shallow baking pan;... - 41.86
1. Cut spareribs into 2-rib sections.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish. Add ribs. Marinate in refrigerator at least 24 hours, turning and basting occasionally.
3. Arrange ribs in a single layer in a large baking pan;... - 26.5738
Spareribs A La Gilroy
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, mix together garlic, maple syrup, soy sauce, peach brandy, five spice powder and ground ginger.
3) To a shallow dish, transfer the ribs, pour the above mixture and allow the ribs to... - 38.1341
Honeyed Pork Riblets
1. In a large sauce pan, combine ribs with water and bring to boil.
2. Remove off flame and drain off the water.
3. Fill fresh water and bring to boil.
4. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for 1 hour.
5. Drain off water and keep... - 44.8952
Pork Kebab With Honey And Orange
1) In a pan, add the orange rind, juice, honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper, allow to the boil and simmer for 2-3 min; strain the sauce well into a bowl and reserve the rind; allow to cool.
2) Chop the pork into cubes, discard the fat and bone,... - 37.6127