- » Spanish Vegetarian Salad
Spanish Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish vegetarian salad recipes.
Honey Vinegar Muscadel Salad Dressing
If you are really looking for some quick and easy salad dressing idea, here is one just for you. This dressing is a hearty combination of vinegar with olive oil, honey, lemon and salt and gives the green a mild flavor. Enjoy the dressing with greens and... - 120.226
Spinach Potato Salad
If you are a potato lover, this video is meant for you. Chef Belucci tells how to make an interesting potato salad with spinach. Watch out the video for more… - 106.662
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5593
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0933
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2167
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 47.6829
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 47.2483
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 46.7449
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Dice the beets, oranges, bananas, and apples.
Combine them and sprinkle with the sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Slice the limes very thin and chop the peanuts coarsely.
Shred lettuce and line a bowl with it.
Put diced fruits on top, spread over... - 45.6915
Spanish Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Under the hot grill, place the peppers till the skins char. Turn frequently while grilling. Cool.
3) Peel the skin and remove the cores and seeds.
4) Slice the flesh and arrange on a serving plate.
5) Mix in the... - 43.9558
Gazpacho Salad Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup tomato juice.
Heat remaining juice in medium saucepan.
Add softened gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add all other ingredients except greens and sour cream.
Pour into 1 quart mold or individual molds.
Chill overnight, or until... - 43.0528
1) Remove the pits and cut the avocadoes in half using a sharp knife
2) Mash the flesh coarsely
3) Add in lemon juice
4) Chop the tomatoes, coarsely
5) Chop the onions finely
6) Chop cilantro if using fresh
7) Mix together all the ingredients and place... - 42.1927
Wilted Spanish Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the olive oil, cumin and garlic powder.
2) Heat for a while. The oil should be hot enough to wilt the lettuce.
3) To the pan, add lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Mix well.
4) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded... - 41.4786
Spanish Pepper Salad
1) Put on the broiler and set on High.
2) Wash and dry the peppers. Broil evenly until their all skins blackened.
3) Immediately place the peppers in a bowl, cover with the paper towel, then with a cloth and keep aside for 24 hours.
4)... - 40.7464
Avocado Salad Plate
1) On each salad plate, arrange layers with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, avocados, leek and red pepper with watercress surrounding them.
2) In a bottle, mix together lemon juice, rind, oil, salad cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt by shaking well.
3)... - 40.7449
Spanish Salad Of Frisee
1. On individual salad plates, make a bed of crisp frisee
2. Arrange roasted bell peppers, blue cheese, and green olives on top.
3. Blend the olive oil and sherry vinegar in a small bowl or jar.
4. Spoon the dressing over the salad.
5. Serve... - 35.7216
Avocado Jicama And Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the avocado and cut it into wedges; Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections, reserving its juice
2. Peel a section of the jicama and slice into thin wedges; place the avocado, grapefruit and jicama pieces alternately on a round... - 35.2469
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Spread lettuce on a large plate, then arrange beets and fruits in as symmetrical a manner as possible, with colors contrasting.
Sprinkle with nuts and pomegranate seeds; serve dressing separately. - 33.6214
Ensalada De Naranjas
Peel and slice oranges, discarding seeds.
Peel and slice cucumber; chop onion and green pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a flat dish and put oranges and cucumber on top, alternating slices.
Sprinkle with onion and green pepper and serve very cold with a simple... - 33.3717
Five Fruit Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill several hours.
Stir well and serve as is or mounded in lettuce cups. - 32.7734
Orange Avocado Salad Bowl
1 Cut the core out of lettuce; separate, wash and dry the leaves.
2 Break large ones into bite-size pieces; leave the small ones whole and place in a salad bowl.
3 Arrange a ring of orange sections on the top and fill the center with diced... - 32.4637
Pinto Bean Salad
Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. - 32.3998
Fiesta Fruit Salad
Drain all fruit very well on paper towels.
In bowl, add sour cream to fruit and stir.
Chill overnight. - 31.715
Spanish Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 26.6259