- » Spanish Vegetarian Salad
Spanish Vegetarian Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish vegetarian salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish vegetarian salad recipes.
Spinach Potato Salad
If you are a potato lover, this video is meant for you. Chef Belucci tells how to make an interesting potato salad with spinach. Watch out the video for more… - 103.353
Honey Vinegar Muscadel Salad Dressing
If you are really looking for some quick and easy salad dressing idea, here is one just for you. This dressing is a hearty combination of vinegar with olive oil, honey, lemon and salt and gives the green a mild flavor. Enjoy the dressing with greens and... - 94.6509
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 89.3313
Ensalada De Frutas Con Aceite De Limon
This Ensalada de Frutas Con Aceite de Limon recipe is one colorful and exotic dish which will prove to be a great companion for all the health conscious and fresh food lovers. The video has Spanish subtitles, but the ingredients are easily understandable. - 88.3511
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5637
1. In a large salad bowl, combine all the salad ingredients and toss.
2. In a small bowl make dressing by combining the ingredients for it.
3. Whisk with a fork until well blended.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well using two large salad... - 49.9144
1. Thinly slice the onions and plunge them into a bowl of ice chilled water. Let onions soak for 1 hour
2. Thinly slice the cucumber without peeling.
3. Peel tomatoes with a paring knife then slice crosswise.
4. Halve the pepper, remove seeds... - 49.134
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 49.1162
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0827
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2707
Grapefruit And Avocado Salad With Tomato Cumin Dressing
1) With a sharp knife, remove the grapefruit skin. Discard carefully all the bitter white pith.
2) Work over a bowl, to separate the sections by cutting in between the membranes.
3) Cut the avocados in half along the length and remove the pits.... - 46.3814
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Dice the beets, oranges, bananas, and apples.
Combine them and sprinkle with the sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Slice the limes very thin and chop the peanuts coarsely.
Shred lettuce and line a bowl with it.
Put diced fruits on top, spread over... - 45.9891
Gazpacho Salad Mold
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup tomato juice.
Heat remaining juice in medium saucepan.
Add softened gelatin; stir until dissolved.
Add all other ingredients except greens and sour cream.
Pour into 1 quart mold or individual molds.
Chill overnight, or until... - 44.0975
Black Bean And Rice Salad
1. In a small bowl, use a fork to whisk cumin, oil, lime juice, zest and pepper sauce until well blended.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning.
3. Make a bed of rice on each of the 4 warm salad plates.
4. Arrange spinach, beans, avocado and... - 44.0022
Core the red pepper, remove the seeds and membranes.
Cut into a fine dice.
In a mixing bowl, blend the red pepper, tomatoes, rice and chives.
Whip the oil together with the remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves.
Pour over the rice.
Marinate for 2 hours... - 42.8878
Avocado Salad Plate
1) On each salad plate, arrange layers with lettuce leaves, tomatoes, avocados, leek and red pepper with watercress surrounding them.
2) In a bottle, mix together lemon juice, rind, oil, salad cream or mayonnaise, sugar and salt by shaking well.
3)... - 42.7914
Spanish Pepper Salad
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Under the hot grill, place the peppers till the skins char. Turn frequently while grilling. Cool.
3) Peel the skin and remove the cores and seeds.
4) Slice the flesh and arrange on a serving plate.
5) Mix in the... - 42.6426
In The Shade Tomato Bread Salad
1. Cut tomatoes into bite-size pieces. Place in colander, sitting over bowl. Let sit 1 hour, tossing occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Add bread and herb seasoning. Toss to coat bread.
3. Bake, tossing frequently,... - 42.0533
1) Remove the pits and cut the avocadoes in half using a sharp knife
2) Mash the flesh coarsely
3) Add in lemon juice
4) Chop the tomatoes, coarsely
5) Chop the onions finely
6) Chop cilantro if using fresh
7) Mix together all the ingredients and place... - 41.8583
Gazpacho Pasta Salad
Tangy lime brightens the flavor of this colorful medley of fresh veggies. - 41.7856
Wilted Spanish Salad
1) In a small saucepan, add the olive oil, cumin and garlic powder.
2) Heat for a while. The oil should be hot enough to wilt the lettuce.
3) To the pan, add lemon juice and Tabasco sauce. Mix well.
4) In a large mixing bowl, place the shredded... - 41.1936
Orange Avocado Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Plunge the leaves in a bowl of ice chilled water and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Drain crisp chilled leaves and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Into a large bowl, tear... - 39.7203
Spanish Pepper Salad
1) Put on the broiler and set on High.
2) Wash and dry the peppers. Broil evenly until their all skins blackened.
3) Immediately place the peppers in a bowl, cover with the paper towel, then with a cloth and keep aside for 24 hours.
4)... - 39.6209
Avocado Jicama And Grapefruit Salad
1. Peel the avocado and cut it into wedges; Peel the grapefruit and cut the fruit into sections, reserving its juice
2. Peel a section of the jicama and slice into thin wedges; place the avocado, grapefruit and jicama pieces alternately on a round... - 37.1213
Spanish Salad Of Frisee
1. On individual salad plates, make a bed of crisp frisee
2. Arrange roasted bell peppers, blue cheese, and green olives on top.
3. Blend the olive oil and sherry vinegar in a small bowl or jar.
4. Spoon the dressing over the salad.
5. Serve... - 36.2704
Orange Onion Salad
Wash lettuce leaves; dry with paper towels and arrange on 4 to 6 small salad plates.
Cut slice from top and bottom of each orange.
Place orange, cut side down, on cutting board and slice off remaining rind and white pith.
Cut orange into slices and arrange on... - 35.6592
Pinto Bean Salad
Toss all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours. - 34.8623
Orange Avocado Salad Bowl
1 Cut the core out of lettuce; separate, wash and dry the leaves.
2 Break large ones into bite-size pieces; leave the small ones whole and place in a salad bowl.
3 Arrange a ring of orange sections on the top and fill the center with diced... - 34.2763
Ensalada De Noche Buena
Spread lettuce on a large plate, then arrange beets and fruits in as symmetrical a manner as possible, with colors contrasting.
Sprinkle with nuts and pomegranate seeds; serve dressing separately. - 33.5404
Five Fruit Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill several hours.
Stir well and serve as is or mounded in lettuce cups. - 33.4002
Ensalada De Naranjas
Peel and slice oranges, discarding seeds.
Peel and slice cucumber; chop onion and green pepper.
Arrange lettuce on a flat dish and put oranges and cucumber on top, alternating slices.
Sprinkle with onion and green pepper and serve very cold with a simple... - 32.7977
Fiesta Fruit Salad
Drain all fruit very well on paper towels.
In bowl, add sour cream to fruit and stir.
Chill overnight. - 31.4139
Spanish Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 28.6422