- » Spanish Spice
Spanish Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish spice recipes.
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 42.5113
You May Also Like!
Spiced Spanish Olives
1. Crush the olives with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand at room temperature four hours. Chill in the refrigerator. - 26.4956
Spiced Spanish Olives
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand for 4 hours at the room temperature.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars and refrigerate.
4) Use as required. - 36.2311
Spanish-style Chicken & Rice
Combine butter, garlic, savory, paprika, cinnamon, and tarragon.
Turn chicken in butter mixture to coat thoroughly; then drain briefly.
Arrange chicken, skin-side-up, on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook,... - 32.8421
Uncooked Yogurt Gazpacho
1. Combine the tomatoes, chilies, onion, parsley, and salt to taste. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
2. Stir in the yogurt. Garnish each serving with radish or cucumber slices and a sprig of watercress. - 26.7345
1.Place chilli, cumin and coriander in a non-stick saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Add almonds and toss with spices and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until golden.
2.Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
Serve as a snack or with drinks. - 28.8647
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 35.5595
Blend onion, cucumber, pepper and tomatoes in blender.
Place in large bowl and add tomato juice, consomme, oil, lemon juice, Tabasco, salt and pepper.
Let sit at room temperature about 3 hours to blend flavors well.
Chill 6-24 hours to meld... - 35.9808
Blend half of all the ingredients, with the exception of the croutons or sunflower seed kernels, in the container of an electric blender or food processor until smooth.
Repeat with the other half of the ingredients.
Combine the halves and chill well.
Garnish... - 33.2576
Seasoned Spanish Omelette
1. Melt margarine in skillet. Add green pepper, onion, and celery. Cook until tender. Add tomato and Worcestershire sauces. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes. Keep warm on low heat.
2. Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with fork.
3. Pour eggs into a second skillet... - 28.6405
Molded Gazpacho Salad
Soften the gelatin in 1/4 cup of the tomato juice for about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile heat 1 cup of the tomato juice; add the gelatin and stir until thoroughly dissolved.
Chop the fresh tomato, saving the juice; add vinegar and remaining tomato juice to make 1/2... - 41.3274
Spanish Spice Recipes By Category
Spanish Spice Ingredient: