- » Spanish Spice
Spanish Spice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish spice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish spice recipes.
Lemon Spice Compote
1) Put water in a 3-quart saucepan and bring it to a boil.
2) Take the pan off the heat and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
3) Take out the tea bags, pressing so as to extract the water.
4) Add the figs, peaches, cherries, lemon rind,... - 41.8921
You May Also Like!
Spiced Spanish Olives
1. Crush the olives with a hammer or mallet until the pits show.
2. Combine the olives with the remaining ingredients and let stand at room temperature four hours. Chill in the refrigerator. - 25.2139
Spiced Spanish Olives
1) Drain and hammer the olives until the pits are visible.
2) Mix the olives with rest of the ingredients and allow to stand for 4 hours at the room temperature.
3) Spoon the mixture into the sterilized jars and refrigerate.
4) Use as required. - 36.8813
1.Place chilli, cumin and coriander in a non-stick saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Add almonds and toss with spices and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until golden.
2.Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
Serve as a snack or with drinks. - 26.6459
Spiced Chocolate Cup
This thick, spiced beverage is adapted from the ancient Aztec drink 'xocoatl'.
You can, if you like, add vanilla sugar.
Bring the milk and cream just to the boil in the top of a double boiler, add the salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon and reduce the... - 41.1417
Spiced Raisin Sauce
1. To prepare raisins soak them in water for 2 hours.
2. In a pan boil slowly until water is reduced to about one half.
3. Simmer adding remaining ingredients until only a small amount of liquid is left and sauce is syrupy in... - 36.7647
Spiced Seared Tuna With Gazpacho Top Chef
Are you searching for an amazing dish in summer time? If yes, then you have to make this recipe. The chef adds many spices to the tuna which enhances the flavour. Watch the video as the chef prepares the dish. It will tantalize your taste buds. - 130.13
Spanish Pork With Rice
In a large shallow dish, combine garlic, salt, 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco, paprika and cloves; stir in oil.
Add pork chops.
Marinate 8 hours or overnight in refrigerator.
Drain marinade into a large skillet; dust chops with flour; brown on both sides in heated... - 33.313
Seasoned Spanish Omelette
1. Melt margarine in skillet. Add green pepper, onion, and celery. Cook until tender. Add tomato and Worcestershire sauces. Simmer 5 to 7 minutes. Keep warm on low heat.
2. Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with fork.
3. Pour eggs into a second skillet... - 26.6565
Spanish-style Chicken & Rice
Combine butter, garlic, savory, paprika, cinnamon, and tarragon.
Turn chicken in butter mixture to coat thoroughly; then drain briefly.
Arrange chicken, skin-side-up, on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of low-glowing coals.
Cook,... - 30.9868
Spanish Rice Casserole
Heat olive oil in a large skillet or Dutch oven.
Add onion, green pepper, and garlic; cook over medium heat until tender and lightly browned.
Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon; set aside.2.
Add ground meat to oil remaining in skillet.
Cook over medium... - 42.455
Spanish Spice Recipes By Category
Spanish Spice Ingredient: